Finding your suitable readers for which food processor blade for peanut butter is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for which food processor blade for peanut butter including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
922 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach 70820 Stack & Snap Food Processor 8-Cup with Built-in Bowl Scraper
- SLICE, SHRED, CHOP, PUREE AND KNEAD. Versatile processing lets you create homemade nut butters and cauliflower rice, slice from thick to thin, shred coarse or fine, puree sauces and knead dough. Choose between two speeds plus pulse.
- EASY ASSEMBLY WITH QUIET OPERATION. Stack & Snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking. Quieter motor creates less harsh noise.
- BUILT-IN BOWL SCRAPER & SEALED BOWL. The BPA-free, 8-cup bowl is sealed to prevent liquid leaks and includes a removable, built-in bowl scraper that eliminates the need to use a spatula.
- LARGE FEED CHUTE: Fits a whole block of cheese for quick, easy processing and less prep time.
- FIVE ATTACHMENTS WITH CONVENIENT STORAGE. Reversible shredding disc, adjustable slicing disc, stainless steel s-blade, dough blade and bowl scraper included. Case included for attachments can be stored multiple ways.
The Hamilton Beach Stack & Snap Food Processor lets you chop, puree, slice, shred and knead dough with ease. There’s no twist locking required for assembly – just stack the bowl onto the base and snap on the lid. The five attachments, including a built-in bowl scraper, save prep time and effort.
2. Hamilton Beach (70730) Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper with Bowl Scraper, 10 Cup, Electric
- Scraper attachment saves time when chopping or pureeing – no need to stop and remove lid to use a spatula
- Bowl Scraper works while processor is on or off
- Powerful 450 watt motor with 2 speeds plus pulse
- 10 cup bowl is big enough for most jobs but small enough for easy storage
- Chop, puree and mix with the stainless steel S-blade
- Shred and slice with stainless steel, reversible slicing /shredding disc
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese
- Dishwasher safe bowl, lid and blades. BPA-free in all food zones
With the Hamilton Beach Bowl Scraper Food Processor, there’s no need to stop and remove the lid to dislodge food from the side of the bowl. The built-in scraper does the work for you, even while the processor is on for continuous processing. Kitchen Tips- For a more uniform consistency, start with pieces of food that are similar in size. Cut food into 1-inch (2.5-cm) pieces before processing with the chopping/mixing blade and leave room in the bowl for the food to be tossed around.When chopping foods, pulsing on and off will produce the best results.Operating time will depend on the quantity of food being processed. Most foods can be sliced, chopped, or shredded in seconds.To slice or shred cheese, use firm cheeses like Cheddar or Swiss that have been chilled for at least 30 minutes. Soft cheese like Mozzarella must be placed in the freezer for 30 minutes prior to processing to ensure it is firm enough for shredding.All removable parts are top rack dishwasher safe
3. Hamilton Beach 70725A 12-Cup Stack & Snap Food Processor and Vegetable Chopper Black
- PREP THE FRESHEST INGREDIENTS. A powerful 450 watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and money.
- SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE AND USE. Stack & Snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking. A simple function guide is printed on the food processor for ease of use.
- 12 CUP CAPACITY. Sealed bowl helps prevent leaks when mixing liquids.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES. S-blade and reversible slice/shred disc chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything.
- LARGE FEED CHUTE. Big Mouth feed chute fits whole foods for quick, easy processing and less prep time.
- Simple function guide shows you which blade to use & which button to press
Designed to be uniquely simple, the Hamilton Beach® Stack & Snap™ 12 Cup Food Processor requires no twisting, turning or locking during assembly. Instead, it’s as easy as stacking the 12-cup bowl onto the base, then snapping on the lid.
4. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
5. Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor
- Comes with 5 multi-function discs and 3 blades out of the box
- 5.5 inch super-wide feed chute reduces the need to pre-cut most fruits and vegetables
- Includes 2 BPA-free processing bowls: 16 cup (3.8L) large bowl
- 2.5 cup (600ml) small processing bowl
- LCD display displays count-up and count-down auto timer
- Accessory storage box can be stored horizontally or vertically based on storage space.Stainless Steel Blades
6. KitchenAid KFP0933WH 9-Cup Food Processor with Exact Slice System – White
- The externally adjustable ExactSlice System features optimized speeds, and an external lever that allows you to go from thick to thin with one slide of the lever.
- The 3-in-1 Wide Mouth Feed Tube lets you accommodate large items—like tomatoes, cucumbers and potatoes with very little prep beforehand.
- The UltraTight Seal Features a specially designed locking system with leak-resistant ring that allows you to fill the work bowl to capacity with ingredients without worrying about making a mess.
- High, Low & Pulse speed options allow you to precisely and properly handle soft or hard ingredients with the touch of a button.
- Model KFP0933 includes 9-Cup Work Bowl, 3-Cup Work Bowl, Adjustable Slicing Disc, Reversible Shredding Disc, Multipurpose Blade, Multipurpose Blade for 3-Cup Work Bowl, Dough Blade.
KitchenAid 9-Cup Food Processor External adjustable slicing lever, optimized speeds with LOW, HIGH and PULSE and 3-in-1 Wide feed tube.
Seller Warranty Description
1 Year Hassle Free Replacement Warranty
7. Mini Food Chopper LINKChef Food Processor Onion Vegetable Garlic Chopper Electric 4 bi-level blades 1.2L Robust Stainless Steel Bowl with 500ml Food Capacity Silver/ Black(FC-5125)- 3 Year Warranty (Silver and black)
- ✔ FAST AND VERSATILITY: Powerful 300w motor allows you chopping, blending, pureeing, mixing and mincing a variety of ingredients quickly.
- ✔ SAFE PERFORMANCE: Quick creations are made easy with multiple applications e.g. chop meat, onions, slice salad veggies, shred cabbages and blend frozen fruits. Everyday meal prep is safe with a locking blade that features of long-lasting stainless steel. The handle and pour spout ensures easy serving.
- ✔ PRECISE CONTROL: 2 speeds with one key operation provide precise control to produce perfect texture of your ingredients – ideal for anything such as creating a meat stuffing, vegetable salad and tomato ketchup.
- ✔ EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE: resist to scratch and corrosion
- compact and lightweight, perfect size for everyday use in the kitchen, dishwasher-safe work bowl, lid and blade.
- ✔ WHAT YOU GET: LINKChef mini chopper main body/power pod, 4 bi-level blades, stainless steel bowl, BPA free transparent lid, anti-slip rubber mat, user manual, our fan-favorite 36-month warranty and friendly customer service.
The LINKChef mini chopper is perfect for Chopping, Mincing and Pureeing ingredients into soups, sauces, dressings, toppings, dips & more!
The LINKChef mini chopper takes advantage of 4 bi-level blades technology that chops vegetables evenly, minces garlic/herbs quickly, and purees sauces and dressings.
Your cooking will be much easier than ever with LINKChef mini food processor. You can easily prepare herbs, nuts, onions, baby food. Enjoy!
LINKChef mini chopper can grind the nuts into granular form, but not into powder.
Powerful low noise 600 Watt motor;
2 speed with 1 button;
Robust stainless steel 4 bi-level blades;
Polished stainless steel bowl, resist to scratches and corrosions
LINKChef mini chopper Main Boday/Power Pod;
Stainless steel chopper bowl;
4 bi-level blade assembly;
BPA free Chopper Splash Guard;
Antislip rubber mat;
8. VBENLEM 110V Commercial Food Processor 15L Capacity 1400W Electric Food Cutter 1400RPM Stainless Steel Food Processor Perfect for Vegetable Fruits Grains Peanut Ginger Garlic
- 【FULL STAINLESS STEEL+TEMPERED GLASS COVER】- 15L capacity food processor , 1400W in power,1400RPM Motor. Stainless Steel parts (Chopper, casing, base, blades and Container) designed for long-term use. Tempered glass cover for clear observation of working status. A rubber lid for adding in water/oil anytime you want.
- 【FAST AND CONVENIENT FOOD PROCESSOR】- Thickened blades with improved rigidity, producing fine and smooth result. Some examples: 13s for pork, 35s for ginger/garlic, 15s for chili/tomato, 18s for peanut.
- 【HASSLE-FREE AND EASY OPERATION】- Simple switch, start and stop buttons offer easy operation. For safety concerns, the machine will only work when cover is closed. 2 slots at the bottom of the barrel for firm connection.
- 【CONSIDERATE DESIGN】- Thick handles on both sides enable convenient movement. Rubber feet keep the machine stable while using. Rubber gaskets prevent leakage. Fast buckles improve sealing.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】- Great for cutting all kinds of food,such as vegetables, fruits,grains,chinese medicines, peanut, ginger, garlic, capsicum and meat, etc. Widely used in resturants, home kitchens, supermarkets.
9. Cuisinart FP-8GM Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor, Gunmetal
This Cuisinart food processor is designed to perform just about any food prep task a recipe calls for. It’s big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, and powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of veggies into healthy pureed soups in seconds. Rubberized touch pad controls, and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a favorite of creative home cooks!; Cuisinart elemental 8 cup food processor, silver.
10. Cuisinart DLC-8SBCY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome
- Includes new chopping blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegetables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
Great for the chef, features 11-cup work bowl and extra-large feed tube for slicing whole fruits and vegetables. Powerful enough to knead bread with ease. With stainless steel medium, thin and shredding/slicing discs, and chopping blade. 5-year full motor warranty. In white, almond or black. Model DLC-8SBCY.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Which Food Processor Blade For Peanut Butter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!