551 reviews analysed
1. Coleman Dome Tent for Camping | Sundome Tent with Easy Setup
The Coleman Sundome 6, 10’x10′, dome tent is part of the classic Sundome series of tents from Coleman. The Sundome 6 sleeps 6 happy campers and includes a large door for easy entry/exit with a hooded fly to provide ventilation even in rain. A large rear hooded window also provides airflow for cross ventilation. Mesh vents on the roof provide additional ventilation and the rugged 1000D polyethylene floor is a bathtub style (wraps up the sides) for extreme weather protection and has welded seams, even in the corners, to guard against a leaky floor. The coated polyester fabrics on the fly and walls are rugged and durable. Like all Coleman Sundome tents it is easy to set up or take down and features an Electrical Access Port, a ground vent and an interior mesh storage pocket.Freestanding design is easy to set up and take down.2 windows and roof vents for maximum ventilation and comfort.Mesh roof aids in ventilation and reduces condensation.Shockcorded fiberglass frame for easy set up.Polyester fly is tough and durable and won’t stretch when wet.1 zippered Electrical Access Port to run AC power into the tent.1 vented Cool Air Port for increased ventilation and comfort.1 interior storage pocket.Easy convenient clip and continuous pole sleeve construction.Pin and ring pole to body connection is fast and simple.External guy points to keep the tent stable in storms and high winds.Instructions sewn to carry bag so they are easy to find and hard to lose.All carry sacks and stakes included.Includes convenient flashlight loop on the ceiling.Fire retardant.Import.
2. Coleman Cabin Tent with Instant Setup | Cabin Tent for Camping Sets Up in 60 Seconds
- 150D/150D Polyester/taped seams
- Instant tent sets up in just 1 minute
- Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
- Rugged Polyguard 2X double thick fabric for reliable, long lasting use
- Outer fabric : Taffeta 150D & Polyester Mesh
- Integrated vented rainfly improves airflow without any extra assembly needed
- Measures 10 x 9 feet with 6 foot center height
- 2 storage pockets to keep your gear organized
3. Eureka! Mountain Pass Four-Season Backpacking Tent
- Built for heavy weather but made of lightweight materials, the four-season, two-person Eureka! Mountain Pass tent with a roomy 32 square foot interior is made for backcountry adventuring.
- With a highly breathable, lightweight canopy and zippered, removable side panels, the Mountain Pass is a true three or four season convertible style tent – a home away from home in any season.
- Waterproof rain fly keeps the tent protected from the elements and creates two vestibules (10. 8 square foot front, 7. 6 square foot rear) for storing packs, wet boots, cooking gear, and more.
- High/Low Vent – Air Exchange system allows cooler air in through the low vents and warmer air up and out to reduce moisture inside the tent.
- Features removable side panels that provide an added layer of protection in changing conditions, plus a gear loft and five pockets for storing essentials.
Built for heavy weather but made of lightweight materials, the four-season Eureka! Mountain Pass tent is made for backcountry adventuring. With a highly breathable, lightweight canopy and zippered, removable side panels, the Mountain Pass is a true three or four season convertible style tent – a home away from home in any season. A waterproof rain fly keeps the tent protected from the elements and creates two vestibules for storing packs, wet boots, cooking gear, and more. High/Low Vent – Air Exchange system allows cooler air in through the low vents and warmer air up and out to reduce moisture inside the tent. Features removable side panels that provide an added layer of protection in changing conditions, plus a gear loft and five pockets for storing essentials. Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun – from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture – reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.
4. GEERTOP Backpacking Tent for 2 Person 4 Season Camping Tent Double Layer Waterproof for Outdoor Hunting, Hiking, Climbing, Travel – Easy Set Up
- 【WATERPROOF 4 SEASON TENT】Geertop 4 season tent is made of high quality material which is fully rain proof and extremely light weight
- 210T anti-tear checkered polyester, coating features 3000mm water-resistant finish and excellent UV-resistance
- It can shed off snow and rain quickly thanks to its slippery surface
- 【DOUBLE LAYERS TENT】This double two layers camping tent for 2 persons has two using methods. Inner and outer tent superpose together as a windproof tent. Use inner layer alone as a ventilated tent. Excellent tent for every season
- Also double stitched seams sealed perfectly to improve the waterproof better, keep dry well
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT BACKPACKING TENT 】This 2 person 4 season tent only weigh 6.4 lbs.DIMENSIONS – Outer layer: 82(L) x 102(W) x 45(H) inches. Inner layer: 78(L) x 55(W) x 41(H) inches. Package: 17.3(L) x 6.7(W) x 6.7(H) inches
- 【EASY TO SET UP】Quick and easy to set up, one person can easily set up the tent with flysheet in a few minutes. It comes with a lightweight portable carrying bag, can be taken to anywhere
- Geertop dome tent perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking, outdoor sports, travel etc.
- 【2 PERSON TENT】Enough room for 2 adults. Small compact and lightweight enough to be carried in your backpack. Perfect for camping hiking climbing in spring summer autumn winter, and will keep you warm and dry even in the strongest wind, the hardest rain, or the coldest snow
5. Eureka Suite Dream 2 Tent
In our humble opinion, the industrys standard definition of a 2 & 4 person tent footprint is too damn small. For the Freecountry, we think thats cramping, not camping.
6. Coleman 8-Person Tent for Camping | Montana Tent with Easy Setup
- Spacious 8 person tent has enough room for 3 queen size air beds
- WeatherTec system with patented corner welds and inverted seams helps keep water out
- Extended door awning keeps shoes and gear dry
- hinged door offers easy access
- Measures 16 x 7 feet with 6 foot 2 inch center height
- Quick setup in 15 minutes with carry bag included for easy transportation
Set up a home base with some extra sleeping space with the Coleman Montana 8-Person Tent. An extended door awning creates a dry space to store gear and enter the tent. If it rains, the included rainfly and the WeatherTec system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. Additionally, angled windows, which you can keep open in the rain, help keep the water out while allowing for extra air circulation. Setup is simple with snag-free, continuous pole sleeves and the patented pin-and-ring system. A hinged door makes for easy comings and goings. Inside, there’s enough room to stretch out on three queen-sized airbeds, and storage pockets help to keep small items organized. When it’s time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carry bag with a rip strip until you’re off on your next adventure.
7. Coleman Dome Tent with Screen Room | Evanston Camping Tent with Screened-In Porch
- polyester taffeta 75D
- Spacious 6-person tent has enough room for 2 queen size air beds
- Separate screen room offers bug-free lounging
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
- Measures 10 x 9 feet with 5-foot 8-inch center height
- screen room is 10 x 5 feet
- Sets up in 15 minutes with rainfly and carry bag included.Strong frame is tested to withstand 35+ MPH winds
8. ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 1-Person Tent
- There’s no assembly frustration with our Lynx Tent series
- this free-standing, aluminum two-pole design is a breeze to setup
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding one vestibule for extra storage space
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, storage pockets, gear loft, stakes, guy ropes and one doorway
- The ALPS Mountaineering Lynx Tent is on our best sellers list
- it’s a must-have for your next adventure
- Base Size: 2’8 x 7’6, Center Height: 36″, Total Weight: 4 lbs. 4 oz., Minimum Weight: 3 lbs. 8 oz., Color: Clay/Rust
9. Browning Camping Big Horn Family/Hunting Tent
- Our Browning Big Horn Series is a free-standing tent with fiberglass poles and steel uprights, giving ultimate extra strength and stability
- Two-room wall divider, extra tall center and straight side walls gives more room for cots, sleeping bags and extra gear
- Six large windows, two doorways and mesh roof offer easy entry and ultimate ventilation
- Fully equipped with mesh storage pockets, polyester fly, guy ropes and steel stakes
- Base Size: 10′ x 15′, Packed Size: 12″ x 30″, Center Height: 87″, Total Weight: 34 lbs. 11 oz.
10. CORE 10 Person Straight Wall Cabin Tent
- Sleeps 10 people
- Fits two queen air mattresses
- Center Height: 86″
- CORE H20 Block Technology and adjustable ground vents
- Included room divider creates a two room tent
- Features front and back door access
- Gear loft with lantern hook and pockets keep items organized and off the tent floor
- Electrical cord access port (port is fully closable when not in use)
- Includes tent, tent poles, rain fly, gear loft, room divider, tent stakes, expandable carry bag
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 2 Man Eureka Tent for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!