Nowadays, there are so many products of 24 inch commercial electric griddle in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 24 inch commercial electric griddle in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 24 inch commercial electric griddle which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
655 reviews analysed
1. VBENLEM 30" Electric Countertop Flat Top Griddle 110V 4400W Non-Stick Commercial Restaurant Teppanyaki Grill Stainless Steel Adjustable Temperature Control 122°F-572°F
- 【SUFFICIENT COOKING AREA】- Large size steel cooking surface of 29″ x 15. 7″ (728 x 400 mm). 0. 3″ (8 mm) in thickness, won’t deform easily.
- 【USER-FRIENDLY OPERATION】- Dual precise temperature adjusting knobs with clear scale of 50~300℃. LED light indicates heating status.
- 【EASY CLEANING】- Electric griddle body made of stainless steel. Large oil spill besides cooking board conveniently drains oil into the drawer below. It is easy to take off for cleaning.
- 【CONSIDERTE PROTECTION】- Extra splash guard on sides and back of the griddle protect the user and surrounding walls from hot grease and oil splatters. Multiple vents on both sides effectively dissipate heat and help machine to maintain reasonable temperature.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】- Perfect for processing vegetables, meat, steak, squid, grilled cheese, pancakes, scrambled eggs, etc. Widely used in snack bars, canteens, chain stores, supermarkets, etc. For safety concerns of this high-power griddle, the machine comes without a plug. Please prepare air switch in advance.
2. TBvechi Teppanyaki Electric Griddle Cooktop Countertop Commercial Flat Top Grill Griddles BBQ Plate Grill Thermostatic Control
- ▶ The commercial quality Electric Griddle Cooktop boasts 3000 watts of cooking power. Versatility to cook everything from pancakes to stir-fry’s. With a large 548x350mm cooking surface you can serve customers with speed or feed your hungry family in one go.
- ▶ Forget washing up multiple fry pans the electric griddle cooktop is all you need. Featuring large grease drip tray for easy cleaning as you cook and simple clean up when you’re done.
- ▶ Thermostat control adjusts between 50-300ᵒC for precise cooking temperature teamed with thick food grade stainless steel cooking plate for fast even heat distribution so you can cook to perfection.
- ▶ Ideal for use in cafes or canteens the sleek design will blend into any kitchen. Never worry about running out of gas or having to lug the big BBQ out, the electric griddle is all you need for your next sausage sizzle or kids sports carnival cook-up.
- ▶ This item will ship from USA, delivery time need about 5-8 days. If there is any questions please feel free to contact with us, our experienced TBVECHI customer service team will response in 24 hours. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your buy, we will provide a money-back guarantee.
3. Presto 7072, Black Slimline Griddle, 22"
- Extra-large cooking surface makes enough for the entire family. Premium nonstick surface for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. Slide-out drip tray
- Great for every meal. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Low-profile buffet server. Griddle features a big 13×22-inch cooking surface ideal for buffet-style serving
- Heavy cast aluminum cooking surface is virtually warp-proof. Fully immersible with the heat control removed. Slimline design makes it convenient to store
- Control Master heat control maintains the desired temperature automatically
- Slide-out drip tray removes for quick cleaning
Presto 22″ slimline griddle features: 22″ electric griddle premium non-sticks limeline designfully immersible and dishwasher safe slide out drip tray dimensions: 14.43 inches x 25.31 inches x 25.31 inches
4. Broil King CG-10B Heavy Duty Countertop Commercial Griddle, Each, Gray, 24-Inch by 8-Inch by 16-Inch
Heavy Duty Countertop Commercial Griddle for the Home Chef
5. Presto 07062 Ceramic 22-inch Electric Griddle with removable handles Black
- Extra-large griddle-great for every meal and entertaining
- Special textured ceramic cooking surface provides enhanced nonstick performance and easier cleaning
- Removable handles for easy cleaning and compact storage
- Control Master heat control maintains desired cooking temperature
- Heavy cast aluminum griddle is virtually warp-proof
- Fully immersible with the heat control removed
This extra-large 22-inch griddle makes enough food for the entire family and still stores neatly in the kitchen cabinet. A special textured ceramic cooking surface provides enhanced nonstick performance and easier cleaning for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and entertaining. Removable handles make it simple to clean and compact to store. Simply open the latch clips to detach handles from base. With the handles removed, the griddle stores efficiently in most standard 18-inch kitchen cabinets. Control master heat control automatically maintains the desired cooking temperature. The heavy cast aluminum griddle is virtually warp-proof. Slide-out drip tray removes for quick cleanups, and griddle is fully immersible with the heat control detached.
6. Winco EGD-36, 36-Inch Spectrum Countertop Stainless Steel Electric Griddle
This Winco EGD-36, 36-inch Spectrum Countertop Stainless steel Electric Griddle features 0.5-inch thick polished cooking surface and removable catch tray. Manufactured from high quality stainless steel, it boasts superior durability for long life. It has an independent control for each heating zone to provide exceptional flexibility to regulate heat based on the amount of orders you get. With the adjustable feet, the griddle can be installed at a height according your staff’s convenience. Its side and rear backsplashes reduce the mess on the worktop and provide easier clean-up. Quality products at an exceptional value, that help operators of commercial kitchens and restaurants realize better bottom line results. It is also NSF and cULus certified for having met minimum safety requirements.
7. BLACK+DECKER Family-Sized Electric Griddle with Warming Tray & Drip Tray, GD2051B
- Extra-Large Capacity – Cook for the whole family! The 8-serving cooking area offers 200 square inches of griddle surface for all your breakfast favorites (10″x20″)
- Non-Stick Cooking Surface – The durable non-stick cooking surface allows for easy cooking and fast cleanup
- Click & Lock Thermostat – The removable probe features an adjustable temperature knob, providing the ideal heat for every cooking task
- Built-In Warming Tray – The slide-out warming tray lets you have everything hot and ready for serving
- just move cooked foods into the tray while you prepare the rest on the griddle surface
- Removable Drip Tray – Excess grease and fat drain into the removable tray for easy disposal
The BLACK+DECKER Family-Sized Electric Griddle combines fast and even heating with variable temperature controls, making it easy to create all your breakfast favorites—from bacon and eggs to pancakes and hash browns. This updated griddle comes with a built-in warming tray that lets you store cooked foods while you complete the meal. Everything comes out together at the perfect temperature. Plus, the large non-stick surface and slide-out drip tray make cleanup a breeze.
8. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
9. Camp Chef CGG24B Cast iron grill/griddle
10. Admiral Craft GRID-24 24" Electric Countertop Griddle, 220v
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 24 Inch Commercial Electric Griddle for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!