We spent many hours on research to finding 4 cup cuisinart food processor replacement blade, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 4 cup cuisinart food processor replacement blade, you should not miss this article. 4 cup cuisinart food processor replacement blade coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 4 cup cuisinart food processor replacement blade by our suggestions
684 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart FP-12DCN Elite Collection 2.0 12-Cup Food Processor, Die Cast
- Includes 12-cup large bowl and 4-cup small bowl with pour spouts & measurement Markings
- Electronic touchpad controls – On/Off/Pulse with blue LED lights
- Includes adjustable slicing disc (1-6mm), adjustable shredding disc (fine/medium), large and small chopping/mixing blades, and a dough blade
- 10-year motor warranty, 3-year limited warranty
- 1000-watt Peak Power Motor
The Cuisinart Elite Collection 2.0 12-cup Food Processor combines the Cuisinart tradition of culinary excellence with groundbreaking innovation. A 4-cup work bowl nested inside the big bowl, along with the adjustable slicing disc and reversible shredding disc, provide home chefs with multiple food processors in one! The control panel has been redesigned and the exclusive Seal Tight Advantage System has been simplified to deliver maximum bowl capacity, plus clean processing and pouring. It is truly the finest food prep appliance around for today’s modern kitchen.
2. Cuisinart DLC-2A Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor (White)
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
This little 250-watt workhorse comes in handy when a full-size food processor is unnecessary. The 3-cup work bowl is just right for making pesto or a salad dressing, and two receptacles in the lid have pinholes for one or two oils to stream into the bowl while the processor is blending a perfect emulsion. It’s also ideal for chopping and grinding. Pressing the “chop” button deploys the sharp edge of Cuisinart’s patented reversible blade to chop onions, herbs, or bread crumbs. Pressing the “grind” button whirls the blade in the other direction so its blunt side can grind nuts, coffee beans, or cheese. Compact at just 9 inches high and lightweight (it has a plastic body), the Mini Prep Plus can be tucked away in a cabinet, and the little spatula accompanying it goes into a drawer. It carries an 18-month warranty against defects. The plastic work bowl and lid are dishwasher-safe, but the stainless-steel blade should be hand washed to protect its edges. –Fred Brack
3. Cuisinart DLC-4CHB Mini-Prep Plus 4-Cup Food Processor
- Mini food processor with 4-cup capacity work bowl
- Touch-pad controls
- auto-reversing blade for chopping or grinding
- Easy-grip handle
- dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a snap
- Custom spatula and instruction book with recipes included
- Measures 5-2/5 by 7-3/5 by 9-8/9 inches
- 18-month limited warranty
Kitchen style! A brushed stainless finish adds a touch of elegance the MiniPrep Plus 4 Cup Processor is now a fashionable fit for any kitchen. Includes the tools to perform any food preparation task…with superior style.
4. Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
5. Cuisinart Stainless Steel Chopping/Mixing Blade
Fits Cuisinart DLC-1 Series.
6. Cuisinart ECH-4GM Elemental 4-C Chopper Grinder Gun Metal
More convenient than ever, the Cuisinart elemental collection 4-cup chopper and grinder effortlessly handles a variety of food preparation tasks such as chopping, grinding, and pureeing. The SmartPower blade has a patented auto-reversing ability with a sharp edge for delicate chopping and pureeing soft foods, while the blunt edge grinds through spices and harder foods. Additionally, the revolutionary bladelock system keeps the blade secure during processing and pouring. It’s cutting-edge food prep Cuisinart. Make sure the blade is locked into the proper position and that the lid is locked in place too otherwise it will not turn on or operate.
7. Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor, White
- Includes medium slicing disc (4mm), shredding disc, and new stainless steel chopping blade
- Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and recipe book
- Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts
- Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease
- Easy to use and clean
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
- Note: How-to Disc not included
The Cuisinart Pro Classic Food Processor makes all your favorites, from stir-fries and main course salads, to peanut butter and homemade bread. Accessories include a stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, chopping blade, small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and instruction/recipe book.
8. Cuisinart CH-4DC Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder, Die Cast
- 4-cup chopper/grinder with simple touchpad control panel
- Auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides sharp edge and blunt edge
- BladeLock system keeps blade securely in place for safety.The blade needs to be pushed in and the lid should be locked properly for the item to turn on.
- Spatula and recipe/instruction book included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 5-4/5 by 6-1/2 by 9-1/5 inches; limited 18-month warranty
More convenient than ever, the Cuisinart Elite collection 4-cup chopper/grinder effortlessly handles a variety of food preparation tasks such as chopping, grinding and pureeing. The smartpower blade has a patented auto-reversing ability with a sharp edge for delicate chopping and pureeing soft foods, while the blunt edge grinds through spices and harder foods. Additionally, the revolutionary bladelock system feature keeps the blade secure during processing and pouring. Small enough to keep on the counter, the 4-cup work bowl is the ideal size for many food prep tasks. The handle, touchpad controls, and dishwasher safe parts make it even more convenient to operate and clean. It’s cutting-edge food prep from Cuisinart.
From the Manufacturer
In 1973, Cuisinart expanded the potential of every American kitchen with the introduction of the food processor. Now, the folks who revolutionized the way you cook are back with a collection that takes power and innovation to the next level.
|The Cuisinart Elite Chopper/Grinder handles a variety of food preparation tasks, such as chopping, grinding, pureeing, emulsifying, and blending. The 4 cup capacity holds enough ingredients to perform all your basic food prep tasks. The patented SmartPower auto-reversing blade features an incredibly sharp edge for delicate chopping and pureeing soft foods. The reverse edge is blunt, to grind through spices and harder foods. And the exclusive BladeLock System enables the blade to lock into the bowl, so you can now pour ingredients out of the bowl without first having to remove the blade. The powerful high-speed motor works hard and fast to accomplish small jobs with ease. Chop herbs, onions or garlic; grind spices or hard cheese; puree baby foods; blend homemade mayo and flavored butter — all in one compact machine that is small enough to keep on the counter. You have virtually unlimited options with the Cuisinart Elite Collection Chopper/Grinder.|
|Tips for Better Food Processing|
|Food size: Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size — about 1/2 an inch — to produce a uniform chop.||Chop and Grind Function|
|Bowl fill: Do not overload the work bowl; processed food should not reach more than two-thirds of the way up the work bowl. Please note: because of the powerful motor, it is recommended to use one hand to support the chopper/grinder during operation.|
|Chop vs. Grind: Use the Chop function for chopping, pureeing and mixing. It is the right choice, for example, for chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for pureeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise, and mixing salad dressing. Use the Grind function for grinding spices, and for chopping hard foods such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts.|
|Pulse vs. Continuous-hold: Pulsing is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Be sure to check the food frequently to prevent over processing. If you over-process, you are likely to get a watery paste instead of a fine chop. A continuous-hold is best when you are using the grind function. Depending on the food, you may have to operate the unit for several seconds to achieve the desired results — or as long as 20 seconds for some seeds. When operating in continuous-hold, use a pulse action every 10 seconds to allow food to drop to the bottom of the work bowl. This provides more consistent results. Never operate the unit continuously for longer than one minute at a time.|
|Adding liquid: You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Please note: only add liquid through one opening at a time. The other opening must be left unobstructed to allow air to escape. If both opening are blocked, liquid cannot flow smoothly into the bowl.|
|Removing food from the sides of the bowl: Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear the food away. Once the blade has stopped, remove the cover and use the included spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Do not put hands into bowl unless unit is unplugged.|
|Quick Start Guide|
The BladeLock System
|Cleaning and Storage|
|To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover, and blade immediately after each use. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover, and spatula in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry. Use caution when washing the blade.||
Make Hummus in Minutes
|Avoid leaving the blade in soapy water where it may disappear from sight. The work bowl, cover, blade assembly, and spatula can be washed on the top rack of a dishwasher. Wipe the motor base clean with a damp sponge or cloth. Dry it immediately. Never submerge the motor base or plug in water or other liquid.|
|The Cuisinart Elite Collection Chopper/Grinder stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. When it is not in use, be sure to leave it unplugged. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Store the blades out of reach of children.|
9. Cuisinart DLC-843TX 3mm Medium Slicing Disc for 7- and 11-Cup Processors
Cuisinart’s razor-sharp 3-mm slicing disc makes quick work of onions, peppers, and other vegetables for use in a stir-fry or homemade soup. It also slices ingredients for salads, such as mushrooms, celery, apples, or olives, and prepares potatoes at an ideal thickness for pan-frying. Designed for use with Cuisinart 11-cup and 7-cup food processors, the unit requires a detachable stem to operate and stores flat for convenience. Made of stainless steel, the disc cleans easily by hand or in the dishwasher and carries a three-year limited warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 4 Cup Cuisinart Food Processor Replacement Blade for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!