We spent many hours on research to finding ao smith 15 gallon electric water heater, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ao smith 15 gallon electric water heater, you should not miss this article. ao smith 15 gallon electric water heater coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 ao smith 15 gallon electric water heater by our suggestions
630 reviews analysed
1. American Standard CE-12-AS 12 gallon Point of Use Electric Water Heater
- Heavy gauge Steel tank
- Inner Dura glas lined tank fired at 1,600°f for optimum protection from the effects of corrosion
- Factory installed Brass drain valve on all models allows for easy draining of the unit which reduces sediment deposits extending tank life
- Factory installed Brass temperature/pressure relief valve
- American standard point-of-use electric water heaters are all certified at 300 psi test pressure and 150 psi working pressure. All tanks are also 100% hydrostatically tested at the factory
2. Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 4-Gallon (ES4)- Eliminate Time for Hot Water – Shelf, Wall or Floor Mounted
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 4 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 13.75 W x 13.75 H x 13.5 D Inches
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: This electric water heater is easy to maintain and has premium glass-lined material for a long service life. (Amps 12A, Volts (VAC) 120)
- INDEPENDENT INSTALLATION: 36-37″ cord plugs into a 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line with a large hot water source
- FAST RECOVERY RATE: Eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink, get on demand hot water at your every need (supplies up to 2 sinks at a time)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included)
- simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
Get hot water where it’s needed, when it’s needed with the Bosch ES4 Tronic 3000 T Electric water heater. This 4-gallon capacity point-of-use mini-tank fits right under your sink and provides a practical and effective solution to your hot water needs. This smaller model can be plugged right into a 120-volt outlet with the 36-37″ cord, or can be installed in-line with a larger hot water source to provide “on-demand” use. The glass-lined tank offers great insulation and added durability, while the heater’s fast recovery rate eliminates long waits for hot water. An external dial allows you to easily control the temperature range, and the temperature-and-pressure relief valve enhances your safety. The ES4 Tronic 3000 T from Bosch has a sleek and attractive exterior design that blends in seamlessly with existing décor when installed in a visible location, making this heater a great option in any room. Water Heater measures 13.75″ H x 13.75″ L x 13.5″ D and weighs 17.3 lbs. Do not operate this water heater if it is has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been damaged or dropped
3. RHEEM/RICHMOND 6EP15-1 Richmond Electric Water Heater, 15 Gal, 15 gallon
This product has a 6-year limited warranty on tank and parts. It works effectively and is convenient to use as well. It is definitely a great quality product.
4. Ecosmart ECO MINI 2.5 2.5-Gallon 120V Electric Mini Tank Water Heater
Save water by eliminating the wait for hot water to reach the faucet. Simply tap into the water line and install the heater directly at the sink. No need for costly recirculating lines and pumps. And when you want to eliminate the wait for hot water but need more volume, install the Eco smart heater in-line with a larger hot water source, such as a tankless heater or a storage tank heater. Lightweight and compact, these units plug into a standard 110 volt outlet.
5. Camplux ME40 Mini Tank Electric Water Heater 4-Gallon,120 Volts
- 4-gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it
- Electric water heater is easy to maintain and has glass-lined tank for long service life
- Thermostat Control allows adjustment of water temperature.High Limit device provide protection while overheating.
- Plugs into 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line with a large hot water source.(Max. water pressure is 150 PSI,CSA listed Temperature & Pressure relief valve included)
- Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted
- Simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water. Product dimension:11.75″ W x 22″ H x 10.38″ D.
6. ECOTOUCH Electric Tankless Water Heater Point-of-Use Hot Water Heater Digital Display for Energy Efficiency 5.5kW at 240V, White
- 【INSTANT & SUFFICIENT HOT WATER】Applied with 5.5KW heating system, the electric water heater supplies instant, consistent and endless hot water of 116℉or higher temp shortly, no waiting for preheat nor terrible temp up & down, perfect companion for sinks. Time to get rid of those “lukewarm” toys.
- 【SMART SELF ADJUSTMENT】The hot water heater adjusts power input based on flow rate and temp setting in real time. For example, less power will be applied by the system when waterflow reduced, thus you still get ideal temperature instead of scalding hot water, which means comfortable experience. Optimal energy efficiency of 98% saves considerable electric charge.
- 【CONVENIENT USE】The tankless water heater comes with digital display & touch control panel so temp setting is easy job. Now turn on the tap and let the smart unit do the rest, you needn’t go through hard lesson about temp setting by a mixer tap without any hint. The Black model comes with Remote control, useful for installation under sink.
- 【SAFE and DURABLE】Applied with multiple protection devices, every piece goes through strict tests to ensure 100% safe. Inner water and electricity lines are designed to run separately so as to avoid leakage or harm of scale build up. Approval by ETL and qualifies for UL, you can expect outstanding performance for years to come.
- 【POINT of USE】The sleek tankless water heater is compact as an oatmeal box, making it possible to install anywhere close to outlet and avoid energy waste. It can be mounted horizontally, vertically, obliquely, ideal for kitchen, bar, school, hospital, community and hair salon. Please verify it is the right size for you: [email protected]
- dimensions 11″ x 7.5″ x 2.35″
- pipes fittings :1/2″ NPT.
Instant hot water comes with powerful 5.5kW heating element, expect hot water for 3 seconds, perfect choice for sinks to provide endless hot water any time.
This tankless water heater avoids standby heat loss of those bulky storage water heaters, minimize energy waste and achieve 65% energy saving with help of its smart self adjustment technology.
HEALTHY WATER QUALITY
Traditional bulky water tanks store water for long time, causing bacterial growth and rust issue, time to get clean water via a tankless hot water heater. The ECOTOUCH unit separates water and electricity line so as to avoid issue of calcium deposits.
MULTIPLY SAFETY PROTECTIONS
Over temperature protection
Dry heating protection
Water and electricity line separated
Real compact design, water heater cooridates with scenes decor, above sink or under sink water heater, horizontally, vertically or obliquely installation. Comes with easy installation brackets, pipe fitting of 1/2″ NPT and 12AWG power cord(fixed to the unit) so you don’t to have to hire a plumber even if you can do it.
Min. water flow to activate the unit: 0.475GMP
Max tempt rise from 67°F to 120°F @ 1GPM
Max. Amperage: 23A
Recommended wire size: 12AWG
Required circuit breaker : 1x 2-Pole 30 AMP
1.The unit is mainly for sinks, not for shower purpose.
2.The tankless water heater should be installed professionally.
3.Please read instruction manual carefully prior to installation and use!
1X ECOTOUCH 5.5kW instant water heater
1X Instruction manual and warranty card
1X Installation accessories
1X Remote control(for Black model)
7. Stiebel Eltron 233219 2.5 gallon, 1300W, 120V SHC 2.5 Mini-Tank Electric Water Heater
Stiebel Eltron SHC series mini-tank electric water heater is ideal for office buildings, stores, malls, warehouses, food trucks, restaurants, gas stations, schools, hotels/motels, commercial, industrial and institutional. residential: bathroom sinks, kitchen sinks, rvs, cabins/cottages, low flow showers and laundry areas. An SHC mini-tank frees up precious space while providing plenty of hot water for hand washing or kitchen applications. Plumbed with cold water and used as a stand-alone supply of hot water, or plumbed with hot water from a remote tank to minimize delays, an SHC always delivers hot water when needed. By put – ting hot water right where it is used, pipe runs are minimized and water and energy use reduced. The smaller tank coupled with superb insulation reduces stand-by losses especially when compared with larger tank-type water heaters. With its flat back and included bracket an SHC easily mounts right under or near the sink. Once filled with water it simply plugs into a 120 V outlet. With only an 11 amp current draw, no special wiring is required. Lightweight and compact, the SHC saves space, quickly provides hot water right where it is needed. Certified to ANSI/UL Std. 174 Conforms to CAN/CSA Std. 22.2 No. 110. Tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance. ISO 9001 certified. Technical Specification: Phase – 60/50 Hz: single; Voltage: 120 V; Wattage: 1300 W; Amperage: 11.3 A; Nominal water volume: 2.65 gal / 10 l; Weight empty: 15.9 lb / 7.2 kg; Height (includes PandT valve): 18-11/16″ / 475 mm; Width: 11″ / 280 mm; Depth: 10-5/8″ / 270 mm; Maximum operating pressure: 150 psi / 10 bar; Maximum adjustable temperature: 140 degrees F / 60 degrees C; Recovery time: 18 minutes; Standby energy loss @ 131°F / 55°C: 0.37 kWh / day; Water connections: black steel -1/2″ NPT.
From the Manufacturer
The SHC Mini-tank frees up precious space while providing plenty of hot water for hand washing or kitchen type applications. Why store 30 or more gallons of hot water when 4 gallons or even 2.5 gallons are sufficient for the job? The unit installs right under or near the sink. Lightweight and compact, the SHC mounts to the wall (bracket included).
8. Stiebel Eltron Tankless Water Heater – Tempra 12 Plus – Electric, On Demand Hot Water, Eco, White
- CONTINUOUS FLOW – Advanced Flow Control German patented technology invented by Stiebel Eltron, automatically maintains water temperature for constant comfort. It’ll reduce flow slightly if hot water demand exceeds capacity. Hot showers will never be interrupted again.
- SPACE & ENERGY SAVER – Its small, sleek white design saves space yet still provides endless hot water for your whole house, and no venting is required. Eco friendly unit saves energy with auto-modulation and the ability to electronically measure water flow. Savings monitor even shows how much you save on energy costs.
- EASY OPERATION – Electronic flow sensor switches on the powerful solid copper interior heating system of the water heater. It’s noise free while in use and has a digital temperature display and preset temperature memory buttons.
- TEMPRA 12 PLUS – This specific model is 12kW, 240V/208V, requires a min recommended household electric service of 100 A, and offers an output water temperature of 86˚ to 140˚F. Check our guides below to compare features of our various Trend and Plus models, each available in different kW levels.
- WARRANTIES INCLUDED – Stiebel Eltron’s top-rated electric tankless water heaters perform with the highest standards for comfort and reliability. Our 7-Year Leakage and 3-Year Parts Warranties are included with purchase.
The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 12 Plus Tankless Water Heater features exclusive Advanced Flow Control™ German patented technology invented by Stiebel Eltron to automatically maintain water temperature for constant comfort. It’ll reduce flow slightly if hot water demand exceeds capacity to ensure that hot showers will never be interrupted. Tempra 12 Plus will typically use 15-20% less energy compared to conventional electric tank water heaters. Although, it’s possible to save significantly more energy depending on personal home usage habits. The difference is that conventional tank water heaters continually store hot water, and as a result, lose 15%-20% of the total energy consumed to the environment around them. This is called standby heat loss. Tank water heaters that use gas or oil are even less efficient, because they also lose heat through their vents to the outdoors. Our tankless water heaters do not need venting, and will not store hot water, waiting for you to use it. They operate on-demand to provide continuous and endless hot water when you need it, and not waste energy when you don’t. CERTIFICATIONS INCLUDE – ANSI/UL Std. 499, CSA Std. C22.2 No. 88, ISO 9001, WQA tested & certified against NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – Single Phase 50/60 Hz; Voltage: 240 V/208 V; Wattage: 12 KW/9 KW; Min. recommended household electric service 100 A; Amperage draw: 50 A / 44 A; Number and min. recommended size of circuit breakers: 1 x 50 A (DP); Number of runs and min. recommended wire size (copper): 1 x 6/2 AWG; Max. temperature rises: 54 F/41 F at 1.50 GPM, 36 F/27 F at 2.25 GPM, 27 F/20 F at 3.00 GPM, Min. water flow to activate unit: 0.37 GPM /1.4 l/min; Weight: 13.5 lb / 6.1 kg; Nominal water volume: 0.13 gal / 0.5 l; Max. inlet water temperature: 131 F/55 C; Working pressure: 150 PSI/10 BAR; Tested to pressure: 300 PSI / 20 BAR; Water connections: 3/4″ NPT.
9. Marey ECO180 18kW 4.4 gpm 220V Self-Modulating Multiple Points of Use Tankless Electric Water Heater for the whole US territory, Small, Silver
- It does not contain any fabrics
- The 220V eco 18Kw unit requires (2) 50 amp breakers and must be installed by a professional plumber or electrician to ensure safety and quality
- German-designed with high quality stainless steel water channel and heating chamber
- Smart technology: easy management and simple adjustments on a LCD panel allows you to program the exact desired water temperature thereby optimizing electricity consumption
- Recommended for 2 simultaneous Showers (2.0 gpm each) in hot climates (US Southern regions). in colder regions it is suitable to provide hot water to a shower at 2.0 gpm
- Tankless water heaters save energy because they use up to 60% less energy than conventional tank water heaters. As a result, they are cost effective and environmentally friendly
The 220V ECO180 unit by Marey provides 18kW of power, being the perfect solution for multiple points of use in the southern areas of the US (up to 3 points of use simultaneously in such locations). This unit provides 31°F increase at 4.4 GPM, allowing you to have multiple points of use running simultaneously in hot climates. If you live in colder regions, this unit can reach up to 80°F at 1.5GPM for hot water output at one point of use at time. Marey´s ECO180 is ETL approved and recommended for the whole US territory. This unit must be installed no more than 40 feet from the intended point of use and it must be installed by a professional as its electrical requirements demand (2) 50 Amp breakers. ECO180 has no need for pre-heating as it provides instant hot water on demand. It is activated by water pressure (5 to 85 PSI) from the moment the faucet is opened. The complete ECO line by Marey is the only one in the market with a corrosion resistant patented heating element which reduces hard water build up from chlorine and calcium.
10. Rheem 240V 2 Heating Chambers RTEX-18 Residential Tankless Water Heater, small, GREY
- External digital thermostatic control with LED display (+/1 degree accuracy)
- Most advanced self-modulation, adjust power to meet hot water demand
- Durable Copper immersion two heating elements, field Serviceable. Flow Rate- up to 4.4 GPM
- Simple installation – bottom 3/4 inch NPT water connections
- Threaded for easy replacement, simple installation, digital temperature display
Professional classic® tankless electric water heaters offer continuous hot water quick and on demand for single point-of-use or multiple applications
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith 15 Gallon Electric Water Heater for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!