Nowadays, there are so many products of ao smith 40 gallon and 50 gallon dimesions in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for ao smith 40 gallon and 50 gallon dimesions in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ao smith 40 gallon and 50 gallon dimesions which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
506 reviews analysed
1. Tetra Whisper Power Filter for Aquariums, 3 Filters in 1
- Designed for Use in Smaller Aquariums Up to 40-Gallon, Uses Large Whisper Bio-Bag Cartridges
- Uses Large Whisper Bio-Bag Cartridges
- Three filters in one for cleaner water and healthier fish
- Please refer the user manual given under product description for any queries related to this product and its usage
For 50 years, fishkeeping enthusiasts have looked to the Tetra name for products and solutions that add ease and beauty to their home. Whether you’re an experienced hobbyist or just starting out, Tetra has everything you need–-from a large variety of quality fish food and innovative equipment to test kits and decor. Tetra Whisper Power Filters eliminate toxic ammonia and nitrites for a crystal clear aquarium. These cartridges are economical and easy to use. Whisper cartridges are quiet and dependable. These filters work for up to 40 gallon aquariums and use Large Bio-Bag cartridges. Convenient flow control allows you to turn down flow to promote better feeding and extend cartridge life by reducing uneaten food particles that can cause clogging. Quiet, reliable 3 stage filtration works to create clear and healthy water for a thriving aquarium. Filtration Stages: mechanical filtration catches debris and fish waste; chemical filtration absorbs odors and discoloration; and biological filtration eliminates toxic ammonia and nitrites.
2. Penn Plax Cascade Hang-on Aquarium Filter with Quad Filtration System
- HANG-ON AQUARIUM FILTER WITH QUAD FILTRATION: this hang-on aquarium filter quietly delivers 200 GPH of crystal clear water for your freshwater aquarium or marine tank. Ideal for tanks from 35 to 55 gallons in size.
- REVOLUTIONARY BIO-FALLS QUAD-FILTRATION SYSTEM: provides efficient filtration with sponges that optimize colonization of ammonia and nitrite removing bacteria all while providing maximum oxygenation.
- REMOVE HARMFUL CHEMICALS, TOXINS, AND ODORS: the included activated carbon cartridge removes discoloration and contaminants from your aquarium. Replacement cartridges are available, sold separately, here on amazon.
- INTERNAL SPONGE AND EXTERNAL BIO-FALLS: the external Bio-Falls wet/dry biological booster provides anaerobic bacteria for additional ammonia and nitrite removal while enhancing oxygen exchange for maximum water oxygenation. The polyfiber floss cartridge traps floating particulate matter.
- ADJUSTABLE FLOW KNOB: allows you to reduce filtration during feeding times or as needed. Aquarium filter is recommended for both freshwater and saltwater applications. Self-leveling case keeps filter level on nearly all aquariums.
The Penn Plax Cascade Hang On Aquarium Filter features a revolutionary Bio-Falls Quad Filtration System to keep your tank clean and healthy.
The polyfiber floss cartridge traps floating particulate matter while the activated carbon cartridge removes harmful chemicals, toxins, odors, discoloration and other contaminants from the water.
The internal sponge optimizes the colonization of beneficial anaerobic bacteria while removing ammonia and nitrites.
The external Bio-Falls wet/dry biological booster provides anaerobic bacteria for additional ammonia and nitrite removal while enhancing oxygen exchange for maximum water oxygenation.
This hang on aquarium filter attaches easily to your tank by sliding over the edge of the glass.
A leveling device keeps your filter in position and the self-priming intake tube has a built-in extendable stem to allow placement of the intake strainer close to the bottom of most aquariums.
Filter includes an adjustable flow control knob to reduce filtration during feeding times or as needed, and the quiet and efficient motor is maintenance free.
The Penn Plax Cascade Hang On Filter delivers up to 200 gallons of water per hour and is suitable for fish tanks up from 35 to 55 gallons in size.
It measures 10 inches high by 7.5 inches wide by 5 inches deep and is suitable for both freshwater and saltwater tanks.
The Cascade Hang-On Aquarium Filter comes with Bio-Floss and Activated Carbon cartridges and is Ready-to-Use.
For heavily stocked aquariums or turtle tanks, we recommend purchasing one size larger than the size of your tank requires as the additional waste output generated by these aquariums puts additional stress on the filtration system.
3. Instant Ocean Sea Salt for Marine Aquariums, Nitrate & Phosphate-Free
No matter what size your aquarium, Instant Ocean sea salts and water care products offer the smartest, easiest way to bring to ocean home. Our scientifically formulated sea salts are used exclusively by many of leading large-scale aquariums and research facilities across the country. Instant Ocean Sea Salt is the most carefully formulated and universally preferred sea salt in the world. The #1 choice of hobbyists, public aquariums, and scientific research facilities, Instant Ocean Sea Salt has set the industry standard for quality, consistency, and value for more than 50 years. Mix Instant Ocean with ordinary dechlorinated tap or purified water. NOTE: To prepare small quantities, use 1/2 cup of Instant Ocean per each U.S. gallon of water. Mix as directed. Stir vigorously to ensure a good mix. Although the Instant Ocean solution may be used immediately, we suggest aerating the water until it achieves oxygen/carbon dioxide equilibrium. Measure specific gravity with an Instant Ocean Hydrometer. Adjust salt level accordingly. If specific gravity is too low, add more Instant Ocean. lf too high, add more dechlorinated water. Change 20% of aquarium water every two weeks to maintain optimum water quality. NEVER mix salt in an aquarium containing animals.
4. LaBrinx Designs Extra Large Wide Hanging Turtle Ramp – Aquatic Reptile Basking Platform
- VERSATILE DESIGN: This clear acrylic ramp can be mounted either with suction cups on the inside of the tank or hung up to 11” from the upper edges of tanks. This allows you to place the ramps exactly where your amphibious pals need them.
- RAMP DIMENSIONS: Your amphibious friends should have plenty of space to explore in their home, and that’s what our ramps provide. At 16” wide, 15” deep, and an adjustable hook of up to 14” tall, they can be comfortable in and out of the water.
- CREATES TURTLE OASIS: Our friction grip tape allows your turtles to easily crawl up out of the water and bask just as they would in their natural habitats. This accessory creates multiple levels and makes greater use of the terrarium space.
- BUILT FOR MANY PETS: These platform ramps can be used in almost any tank and for many different animals, be it lizards, frogs, hermit crabs, tortoises, and of course, turtles. The height is adjustable depending on the tank and pet.
- PERFECT GIFT: The LaBrinx Designs Hanging Turtle Ramp Shelf is great for someone getting their first pet turtle and experienced aquatic animal owners alike. This dock’s low maintenance material is easily cleaned and maintained and built to last.
5. Aqua Clear – Fish Tank Filter
- Refiltration system that offers superior contact time with filter media and energy efficient pump lowers operating costs
- Quick and easy installation
- Filtration volume is up to 7 times larger than comparable filters
- Comes equipped with AquaClear Foam, Activated Carbon and BioMax and Cycle Guard for continuous biological filtration and superior water quality
- 2 year warranty
- Ideal for aquariums up to 50 gallons
AquaClear 50 Power Filter UL Listed With A612 A613 & A1372 – AquaClear A610.
AquaClear Power Filter
The AquaClear Power Filter represents one of the most versatile hang-on filter systems available. The five models available provide a complete selection of flow rates for the most popular sizes of aquariums. The filter’s unique design allows for up to six times more media volume and the longest water to media contact time in the industry.
Patented Re-filtration System
Sometimes delicate fish and plants require a more gentle water flow. The patented AquaClear re-filtration system allows you to control the flow rate without compromising filtration efficiency. When the flow rate is reduced, up to 50% of the water within the filter chamber is processed multiple times.
CycleGuard Multi-Stage Filtration System
Provides optimal mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration. A healthy aquarium requires “beneficial” bacteria. Invisible and harmless, beneficial bacteria are essential in the removal of toxic ammonia and nitrite. With cartridge filtration systems, when you throw away the cartridge, you throw away beneficial bacteria. It can take weeks for the bacteria to re-colonize, resulting in a stressful environment.
Typical Filter Media Placement:
AquaClear Foam Insert, which does the following: 1. Helps with debris removal and provides optimal water distribution patterns, allowing subsequent filter media to perform at full efficiency. 2. Biological filtration, due to the porous structure of foam, providing surfaces for beneficial bacteria.
AquaClear Activated Carbon Filter Inserts contain 100% premium research grade carbon. Premium research grade carbon provides large amounts of surface area for adsorption of undesirable impurities.
AquaClear BioMax Filter Inserts contain BioMax ceramic rings. The surface of BioMax is made up of a complex pore system that allows bacteria to thrive.
Power Filter Maintenance
- For maximum filter operation and efficiency, regular cleaning of the filter and its parts is recommended every two weeks.
- Always unplug the Aquaclear Power Filter prior to cleaning.
- First you want to remove the cover, filter basket, and discard water remaining in the filter case. Thoroughly rinse collected debris from the case, impeller cover and impeller assembly using clear lukewarm water.
- Then intake “U” tube and extension tube can be cleaned with a filter stem brush to remove any build-up of deposits.
- When all parts have been cleaned and thoroughly rinsed, reassemble filter and replace any scheduled media. Install the filter once again back on the aquarium making sure that the filter is tipped slightly forward.
- Then fill the AquaClear filter box with aquarium water. Finally plug the filter into an electrical outlet and the AquaClear will self-prime and begin running in a few seconds.
AquaClear Foam Filter Insert: Replace Foam Filter Insert every two months. AquaClear Activated Carbon Filter Insert: Replace Activated Carbon Insert every month. AquaClear BioMax Filter Insert: Replace BioMax Insert every three months.
The AquaClear Power Filters are guaranteed against defects in material or workmanship under normal aquarium usages and service for as long as you own the filter. We offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all non-replaceable parts which means that the filter will be repaired or replaced at the manufactures discretion, free of charge, when the complete pump is returned with proof of purchase and postage paid. Please include $5.00 to cover shipping and handling. This warranty does not apply to any filter that has been subjected to misuse, negligence or tampering. No liability is assumed with respect to loss or damage to livestock or personal property irrespective of the cause thereof.
|Aquarium Capacity||up to 10 US Gallons||5 to 20 US gallons||10 to 30 US gallons||20 to 50 US gallons||40 to 70 US gallons||60 to 110 US gallons|
|Dimensions||4.5 x 2 x 4 inches||4.5 x 7 x 6.5 inches||18 4.5 x 8.2 x 6.7 inches||4 x 9 x 8 inches||6.2 x 10.7 x 8.6 inches||7.1 x 13.9 x 9.1 inches|
|Pump Output||80 US Gal/h||100 US Gal/h||150 US Gal/h||200 US Gal/h||300 US Gal/h||500 US Gal/h|
AquaClear Ammonia Remover
AquaClear Ammonia Remover is ideal for new or heavily populated freshwater aquariums. It removes and controls harmful ammonia and nitrite. AquaClear Ammonia Remover reduces stress on fish, provides numerous bacterial attachment points, and is long lasting and reusable. It is exclusively designed for use in the AquaClear Power Filter.
The AquaClear BioMax Filter Insert provides an optimal environment for beneficial bacteria growth. It works to reduce ammonia and nitrite levels in your tank, and it increases biological filtration efficiency by 30 percent.The AquaClear BioMax Filter Insert is made exclusively for the AquaClear 50 Power Filter.
AquaClear Activated Carbon
AquaClear Activated Carbon Filter Insert improves water clarity for freshwater and marine aquariums. AquaClear Activated Carbon Filter Insert provides superior adsorption qualities which eliminate odors, discoloration and impurities. The Carbon Filter supports beneficial bacterial colonies and works to remove chlorine, smoke and aerosol spray contaminants.
AquaClear Foam Filter Insert provides mechanical filtration in freshwater or marine environments by trapping particles and debris. The porous construction provides numerous bacterial attachments, and in addition the AquaClear Foam Filter Insert offers powerful biological filtration.
Hagen AquaClear Nylon Bag, 2-Pack
The AquaClear Filter Media Bag makes media maintenance extremely simple. The fine mesh holds small grained filter media and the bags may be used in both fresh and salt-water aquariums.
AquaClear Zeo-Carb is a premium blend of research grade Fluval Carbon and Fluval Ammonia Remover. Working together, these highly effective media eliminate liquefied impurities.
AquaClear Vibrator Pump
The AquaClear Vibrator Pumps are a full range of technically advanced air pumps that provide reliable power for all aquarium air requirements. These “virtually silent” running air pumps will provide many years of trouble-free operation. The AquaClear Vibrator Air Pumps are a reliable source of air for air-operated items such as air stones, air-actuated ornaments, air driven protein skimmers or for adding movement or oxygen to any aquarium.
Nutrafin nutrition and water treatments
Nutrafin Cycle Biological Filter Supplement
Nutrafin Cycle Biological Aquarium Supplement features a high-concentration formula that immediately establishes a safe biological aquarium environment. Cycle goes to work fast, releasing massive amounts of beneficial bacteria that eliminate toxic ammonia and nitrites and creates a biologically well-balanced aquarium for healthy fish to thrive.
Nutrafin Aqua Plus Water Conditioner
Nutrafin Aqua Plus Tap Water Conditioner makes tap water safe for fish. It protects scales and fins, neutralizes chlorine, chloramines, and undesirable metals. Nutrafin Aqua Plus Tap Water Conditioner features a patented stress-relief function with the inclusion of pure herbal extracts.
Nutrafin Waste Control Bio Aqua Cleaner
Nutrafin Waste Control Biological Aquarium Cleaner helps reduce aquarium maintenance by helping to reduce waste in gravel, power filters, decoration and on interior aquarium surfaces. It rapidly reduces organic waste from overfeeding, fish waste and other decaying material such as plant leaves.
Nutrafin Plant Gro Iron Enriched
Nutrafin Plant Gro Aquatic Plant Essential Micro-Nutrients supports strong plant growth and conditioning by providing a complete chelated micro nutrient formula (except boron).
Nutrafin Mini Master Test Kit
Nutrafin Mini Master Test Kit contains 4 tests for freshwater aquariums. There’s also a special quick reference guide and each test kit has its own instructions.
Nutrafin Master Test Kit
The Nutrafin Master Test Kit is suitable for fresh and saltwater aquariums. It includes 10 test parameters to help make sure you are providing a proper living environment for your fish and plants including tests for: Phosphate, Calcium, Nitrate, Nitrite, Ammonia, pH High Range, pH Low Range, Carbonate Hardness, General Hardness and Iron.
Style: 50: 200 to 50 Gallons | Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here [PDF]
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?