We spent many hours on research to finding ao smith 50 gallon gas serial number, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ao smith 50 gallon gas serial number, you should not miss this article. ao smith 50 gallon gas serial number coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 7 ao smith 50 gallon gas serial number by our suggestions
965 reviews analysed
1. Sportsman GEN2000, 1400 Running Watts/2000 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Generator
- 2,000 Watts Rated, 1,400 Starting Watts
- Outlets: 2-120 volt AC outlets and 1- 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging
- Runs off of gasoline, 2.6 HP, 4 stroke OHV engine with low oil shutdown, 3600 RPM, 87cc
- EPA approved
- Runs for 9 hours on a full tank of gas (1.2 gal.) at 50% load, Decibel rating <
- 65 decibel
- Recoil Start, Weight: 53 lbs.
- Dimension: 18.5″ (L) x 14.75″ (W) x 16″ (H)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Sportsman Series Gasoline 1400/2000 Surge-Watt Portable Generator can power common household appliances and power tools. It is equipped with two 120-Volt outlets and a 12-Volt DC outlet for battery charging. This recoil start generator can run for nine hours with a 50% load on 1.2 Gal. of gasoline. A generator of this size is ideal for small camping, tailgating parties, powering tools in the work shed and could save the day in case of a power outage. It is also conveniently powered by unleaded gasoline, an easy-to-find fuel source.
2. Reliance Water Heater Liquid Propane Gas Control Valve 100112338 9007890005 100093977 6911135 Thermostat Compatible with A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, and American Branded Water Heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100112338 supplies the burner with liquid propane to heat the water
- Liquid propane gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, and American branded heaters
- Intended use with a liquid propane gas hot water heater
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, and Reliance.
3. American Water Heaters 6911131 Water Heater Gas Valve and Temperature Control Assembly Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- Gas valve and temperature control assembly 6911131 supplies the burner with fuel to heat the water
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: American Water Heaters
- This gas valve and temperature control assembly (part number 6911131) is for water heaters
- The temperature control thermostat controls the gas valve
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This gas valve and temperature control assembly (part number 6911131) is for water heaters. Gas valve and temperature control assembly 6911131 supplies the burner with fuel to heat the water. The temperature control thermostat controls the gas valve. A service technician is recommended for this repair because the gas supply line connections must be checked for leaks after the repair. For American Water Heaters.
4. Rheem MR50245 Marathon Tall Electric Water Heater, 50-Gallon
5. Flotec FP7125-08 Pre-Charged Water Tank
From the Manufacturer
Vertical Pre-Charged pressure tank. This tank holds 50-Gallons but is equal to an 120-Gallon standard tank in performance.
6. AO Smith 2-Stage Water Filter System Under Sink – NSF Certified – Brushed Nickel Faucet
- Advanced Filtration – Reduces up to 99% of 77 harmful contaminants including lead, mercury, asbestos, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, chlorine, and more.
- No water is wasted, and nothing is added to your water during the filtration process.
- Claryum filtration reduces harmful contaminants – those you can see, smell and taste, and those you can’t. Filters last 500 gallons or 6 months.
- Full system NSF Certified to standards 42, 53, and 401 +P473.
- Includes 2-stage filtration system, first set of Claryum filters, 100% lead free, brushed-nickel faucet, and all parts required for installation. No plumber necessary. Limited 1-year warranty.
7. Rinnai RL Series HE+ Tankless Hot Water Heater: Outdoor Installation
- Endless hot water for your entire home
- RL94eN HE+ High Efficiency Tankless Hot Water Heater – Natural Gas: Outdoor Installation Only
- Up to 9.4 GPM hot water flow rate (varies by groundwater temp)
- Circ-Logic technology allows you to set recirculation patterns that coincide with your typical habits. Hot water is available when you need it!
- Residential Factory Warranty – 120 months (heat exchanger), 12 months (labor), 60 months (parts)
Our high-efficiency plus RL models, offer Rinnai’s most advanced technology in non-condensing tankless water heaters. You’ll enjoy the endless hot water and energy savings you expect, with the addition of Wi-Fi monitoring and recirculation technology for faster hot water delivery.
From the Manufacturer
With a capacity up to 9.4 gallons per minute (GPM) of hot water, the R94LSe is capable of supplying continuous hot water to as many as five plumbing and appliance outlets simultaneously, ensuring you never run out of hot water. You’ll appreciate greater energy efficiency, lower energy costs and the simplicity of exterior installation.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith 50 Gallon Gas Serial Number for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!