We spent many hours on research to finding ao smith commercial grade 50 gallon water tank, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ao smith commercial grade 50 gallon water tank, you should not miss this article. ao smith commercial grade 50 gallon water tank coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 ao smith commercial grade 50 gallon water tank by our suggestions
876 reviews analysed
1. Flotec FP7120 Vertical Pre-Charged Pressure Water Tank, 35 Gallon
At air valve, check tank air pressure with tire gauge. If needed, adjust tank pressure up or down
BODY CONSTRUCTION: Heavy Gauge Steel
BODY FINISH: Electrostatically Applied Baked-On Polyester
TANK PRECHARGE: 40 psi Nitrogen-Rich Charge
TANK CAPACITY: 35 gal
EQUIVALENCY RATING: 82 gal
DRAWEOWN WITH 20/40 SWITCH: 12.7 gal
DRAWDOWN WITH 30/50 SWITCH: 10.7 gal
DRAWDOWN WITH 40/60 SWITCH: 9.3 gal
BLADDER / WATER CELL: One Piece Seamless PVC
TANK DIAMETER: 20″
TANK HEIGHT: 36-1/4″
FLANGE: Glass-Filled Polypropylene
PIPE TAP SIZE: 1″ NPT
DISTANCE FLOOR TO TAP CENTER: 2″
MAXIMUM PRESSURE RATING: 100 PSI
From the Manufacturer
Vertical Pre-Charged pressure tank. This tank holds 35-Gallons but is equal to an 82-Gallon standard tank in performance.
2. Barker Manufacturing Company Barker 11916 Plastic Water Tank – 20 Gallon
Barker Manufacturing Company Water Tank Kit – Tanks made of high impact plastic material. All inlets are of hose, barbed design and no threads to strip. Non-toxic, food grade polyethylene construction. Tasteless, odorless, rust proof and corrosion proof.
3. Smart Tank 50 Gallon Stackable Water Storage Tank – BPA Free – Made in the USA
- BE PREPARED, STORE YOUR WATER! This 50 gallon water storage tank will ensure you’re prepared for emergencies during natural disasters and water shortages.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA! These tanks are made in the USA and are made of high density, durable plastic.
- KEEP YOUR STORED WATER SAFE- BPA Free and UV resistant, these tanks are made to last and won’t harm you when drinking the water.
- STACKABLE, PREPARE WITH MORE THAN JUST ONE- These tanks are stackable and durable, great for saving space!
4. iSpring T32M Pressurized Water Storage Tank with Ball Valve for Reverse Osmosis RO Systems 4 Gallon
- 4 Gallon Metal Pressurized Tank with up to 3. 2 Gallon Holding Capacity
- Stainless Steel 1/4″ NPT Valve Thread
- Made from FDA listed, food grade material (Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standard)
- Discharges effectively in both vertical and horizontal position
- Pre-pressurized between 7-10 psi for common use
Stainless steel 1/4″” NPT valve thread connection to connect to RO systems and other water producing applications. Smooth internal air vent cap prevents diaphragm damages. High-grade butyl diaphragm and post-cure procedures ensure a safe, tasteless and odorless water chamber. Discharges effectively in a vertical or horizontal position. Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standard. IAMPO approved. CE Mark approved
Specifications & Dimensions:
Tank size: 3.2 gallons
Shipping weight: 9 LBS
Tank ball valve included.”
5. RO Expansion Tank 4 Gallon – NSF Certified – Compact Reverse Osmosis Water Storage Pressure Tank by tankRO – with Free Tank Ball Valve
- KEEP YOUR WATER HEALTHY – This tank is made from 100% food grade materials with a post cured diaphragm to ensure there are no chemicals in your water
- FREE TANK VALVE – Free tank valve included, designed for 1/4″ quick connect setup
- CERTIFIED QUALITY – This tank is NSF certified and we include a 1 year and every tank is tested at multiple stages to make sure it will last
- COUNT ON YOUR TANK – Heavy duty commercial construction with durable deep drawn steel domes and precision welded seams
- WHERE YOU NEED IT – Compact 15 x 12 x 12 size fits under most kitchen sinks
- WHEN YOU NEED IT – 4 gallon storage gives you water on-demand
6. GE WR17X11440 Water Tank Dispenser Assembly for Refrigerator
Part Number WR17X11440 replaces 1091942, AH783769, EA783769, PS783769.
GE Factory Part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.
From the Manufacturer
Water Tank Dispenser Assembly. This part works with the following models: General Electric CSHS5UGXSS, General Electric CSS25USWASS, General Electric CSS25USWCSS, General Electric CSS25USWSS, General Electric ESS25LGPABB.
7. Camco Gas Water Heater Stand Kit – Constructed with 18 Gauge Galvanized Sheet Metal | Holds Up to 50 Gallon Water Heaters with a Diameter of 22" or Less- (11231)
Places gas water heaters 18″ above floor as reqired by the National Fuel Gas, and Plumbing Codes. 18 gauge galvanized sheet metal holds up to 50 gallon water heaters. For use with gas water heaters having a diameter of 22″ or less and a rated capacity up to and including a 50 gallon water heater. Easy instructions. 21″ x 21″ x 18″
From the Manufacturer
The Camco gas water heater stand is used when local building codes require a water heater stand for gas water heaters located in areas where the accumulation of combustible fumes may occur.
8. WaterWorker 25009 20Gal Vertical Well Tank 20-Gallon
- Designed to meet the requirements of, and are listed by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) under ANSI/NSF Std 61
- The Butyl diaphragm has seamless construction and is designed to flex rather than stretch and crease like bladder tanks
- The polypropylene liner for the water reservoir will not flake, chip, crack or peel and does not impart taste and odor to the water
- Diaphragm, liner isolate water from contact with deep drawn steel domed shell – twice as strong as rolled steel shell of same thickness
- A high gloss enamel finish protects tank from the elements
- Pre-charged to 25psi: please refer to product manual for proper pre-charge setting
Factory pre-charge: 38 psi (pounds per square inch). maximum working pressure 100 psi. Maximum operating temperature 200 F (Degree Fahrenheit). engineered to provide years of trouble-free service using cold rolled steel for a higher strength to weight ratio. Rugged, stable steel base with protective plastic strip. Heavy-duty butyl rubber diaphragm and durable polyolefin liner to prevent corrosion. Water worker tanks feature an appliance quality finish which is resistant to sunlight and harsh conditions. All tanks are completely lead free for safety. Meets nsf (National Sanitation foundation) standard 61 for clean, safe drinking water. 5 year warranty. Blue tank.
From the Manufacturer
The WaterWorker pre-charged tanks utilize a butyl composite diaphragm, which flexes up and down based on water level and air pressure, as the pump fills the tank with water the air above the diaphragm is compressed, increasing the pressure in the tank until the pump cut-off pressure is reached. When water is drawn from the tank, the pressure inside the tank decreases until the pressure switch starts the pump. The amount of usable water for every pump cycles is called drawdown. The greater drawn-down capacity you select, the less your pump cycles saving energy, money, and extending your pump life. Advantages over galvanized well tanks: Pre-charged tanks do not have water-logging problems like the galvanized tanks. The air and water are totally separated using a diaphragm. No external air controls needed. Pre-charged tanks have a much larger draw-down for the same physical size. Larger draw down reduces pump cycles and pump wear, i.e. at 30/50 PSIG range three times the draw-down for pre-charged tanks of the same physical size. Pre-charged Tanks completely empty during each pump cycle. Pre-charged Tanks are much smaller and easier to handle that galvanized well tanks. Pre-charged tanks with a 30/50 Pressure Switch would be one-third the size of a galvanized tank with the same drawdown. Deep Well Jet Pumps could use either a vertical tank or a horizontal tank, depending on space requirements and sizing. Submersible Pump applications would usually use vertical tanks, again based on proper sizing. Shallow Well Jet Pumps could use vertical or horizontal tanks, based on proper sizing. The rule of thumb in sizing is to count the number of fixtures in the home, i.e. sinks, showers, toilets, dishwasher, faucets, washing machines, outside faucets, etc. and multiply it by 3. Example: a house with 11 fixtures x 3 would be 33-Gallon tank. We would suggest our 44-Gallon tank, which is the next larger sized tank.This is a Hazmat non-returnable item
9. PREMIER PLUS Water Heater T Stat NAT, Up to 50 Gal
| OEM Replacement For Premier plus BFG Models | Right Hand Universal Thermocouple Thread | Natural Gas Fits Up To 50 Gal Units – Manufacturer: Premier Plus – Country of Manufacture: United States – Manufacturer Part Number: 6910794.
10. APEC Water Systems TANK-20 20 Gallon Pre-pressurized Reverse Osmosis Water Storage Tank
- Pre-pressurized 20 gallon water storage tank (holds up to 14.8 gallon of water)
- Discharge efficiently in a vertical or horizontal position with tank stand
- FDA approved food grade bladder and certified to ensure quality, safety and durability
- Inlet/outlet connection: 3/4 inch male pipe thread. Special designed for ro application
Our 20 gallon RO water tanks offer quality water storage for use with most residential reverse osmosis systems. These durable metal tanks will deliver a continuous and stable supply of purified water at a fast flow rate with high volume suitable for average to large size families. Supported by fully enclosed polypropylene and butyl reservoirs, these storage tanks provide airtight protection against leaks and contamination. Their stainless steel connectors ensure leach-free integrity while post-cured diaphragms eliminate the possibility of odors from the tank. Individually pressure-tested for safety, all our tanks are certified and CE approved for materials quality, safety, and durability making them suitable for use anywhere in the world.
Dimensions: 16 inch D x 32 inch H
Weight: 34 lbs
Optional tank ball valve: 3/4 inch connection to 1/4 inch or 3/8 inch tube size (not included with the tank)
APEC Water Systems does not distribute or sell our products to any 3rd party sellers on Amazon. Please purchase genuine APEC Water system product in “new” condition from Amazon.Com or APEC Water directly for authenticity. Manufacture warranty may not apply in all cases, depending on factors such as use of product, where the product was purchased, or whom you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully and contact APEC Water if you have any question.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Commercial Grade 50 Gallon Water Tank for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!