We spent many hours on research to finding ao smith std res tank anode rod, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ao smith std res tank anode rod, you should not miss this article. ao smith std res tank anode rod coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 ao smith std res tank anode rod by our suggestions
971 reviews analysed
1. RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Set – 2-Piece Kit Water Heater Anode Rods with PTFE Tape – Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heater Tanks – 9.25" Length ¾" NPT Threads
- WHAT YOU NEED: If you’re using a water heater tank, you should keep in mind that its interior is always subjected to the corrosive action of oxygen and other elements. In order to prolong its life and save your money and time, we offer the perfect solution!
- SAFETY COMES FIRST: These RV water heater anode rods are made from superior quality, extra-durable magnesium guaranteed to withstand the test of time. Unlike classic aluminum zinc rods, our products are 100% for the entire family!
- COMPATIBILITY: These magnesium anode rods are 9.25” long, come with ¾” NPT threads and are compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo water tanks. The rods use a 1-1/16 inch socket.
- LONGER LIFE: These water heater magnesium anode rods work better than aluminum ones in attracting corrosive elements, protecting your water heater and prolonging its life span with little to no investment.
- GREAT DEAL PACKAGE: This practical RV water heater kit includes 2 magnesium anode rods and a BONUS PTFE tape, all set for fixing up your water heater tank and optimizing its functionality!
Small part, Big Impact
Are you tired of spending enormous amounts of money and energy with expensive
fixing procedures of your water tank? Would you like to avoid unpleasant and unforeseen
investments when it comes to your water heating sources? You’ve come to the right place!
Why is this product for you?
This 2-piece anode rod set is made from top-quality magnesium which is non-toxic and entirely
safe for the human body! The high absorption rate of corrosive elements makes it a better choice
than aluminum, keeping your water tank in perfect functioning condition for years. Plus, with
a bonus PTFE tape included, the installation process is easy for anyone
Some of the amazing features of this product:
- Set includes: 2 anode rods, 1 PTFE tape;
- Dimensions: 25″ Length ¾” NPT Threads;
- Uses 1-1/16 inch socket;
- Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo models;
- Material: magnesium;
- Safe for humans.
Add to cart now and reap all the benefits this RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Set has to offer!
2. Kohree 44" Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod Flexible Water Heater Protection Anode Rod Includes 1 Tape Water Heaters Tank – 3/4" NPT Threads for Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE
- 【Application】: Size: 44″ long, 3⁄4″ thread, using 1-1 / 16″ socket. It is used to replace the rust bar in the water tank of the water heater. Perfect replacement for Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and more.
- 【High Quality Material】:Made of non-toxic aluminum zinc, compared with 316 stainless steel connectors, durable and safe.
- 【Better Protection】: The aluminum zinc hex head anode rod can prevent the water tank from rusting in the metal water tank, and it can absorb the oxidized substances, get rid of rotten egg smells, and prolong the life of the water tank.
- 【Easy Installation】:We provide a roll of tape to tighten the screw, preventing looseness.
- 【100% Customer Satisfaction】Providing high quality products and excellent service has always been our top priority, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us for help.
3. About Fluid | Aluminum Zinc Flexible Anode Rod KIT for Water Heaters | INCLUDES1-1/16" DEEP WELL SOCKET | Brass Cap | Teflon Tape | 44 Inches Long | GETS RID OF STINKY ROTTEN EGG SMELLING WATER!
- FITS: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection. The INCLUDED 1-1/16” Deep Well Socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade. You can be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
- GET RID OF THE EMBARRASSING ROTTEN EGG SMELL IN YOUR HOME with our Aluminum / Zinc Anode Rod! Did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium. This unique alloy works everyday, controlling and killing the bacteria responsible for the sulfur and rotten egg smelling gas.
- LEARN FROM PROFESSIONALS using our Easy-To-Follow, Step-by-step instructions. Our Licensed Plumbers and Instructors have decades of experience. They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, and we have included every step in our manual. Our Instructions are written by Plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you. The Brass Cap is there to place on your drain, after you’re done, just to be certain your floors are always dry.
- WATER HEATER INSTALLED IN A TIGHT SPACE? Even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each. Each segment can be easily lowered, one-by-one, into your water heater. If the over-all length is a little too long(rare cases), just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. All you provide is a ½ Inch Ratchet or Breaker Bar, a few common hand tools, a friend and your favorite beverage! (not included).
- CHANGE THE ANODE ROD, NOT THE WATER HEATER.The anode rod in your water heater is designed to decay instead of your Water’s Heater Tank itself. Eventually, the anode rod is completely consumed (usually just before your water heater warranty is up) and the Water Heater Tank begins to decay and ultimately rusts,fails,cracks and leaks. This is why maintaining the anode rod (by checking and or replacing every 2 years) in your water heater insures the anode rod decays, and not your water heater!
YOU’VE GOT THIS!
WE’LL WALK YOU THROUGH EACH EASY STEP.
1. FITS: Most water heaters including Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, kenmore, State, GE, and many more that use this HEX TYPE (6-sided top that looks like a bolt) ¾”or 0.80” diameter anode.
2. EASY-TO-FOLLOW, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS. Do It Yourself Instructions, written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem solvers like you.
3. WIN THE WAR ON SMELLY WATER! Never have to explain that smell again!
4. ELIMINATE HYDROGEN SULFIDE GAS. Just replace your existing magnesium anode rod with the About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc rod and eliminate that rotten-egg-smelling, hydrogen sulfide gas, in your hot water.
5. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED FOR EASY INSTALLATION. This Complete Kit includes all-four necessary components:(1) Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode with a ¾ Inch diameter and 44 Inches long, capped with the standard ¾ NPT hex plug (2) Heavy-duty, ½ Inch Drive, 1-1/16” Deep-Well Chrome Vanadium Socket Tool (3) Large roll of Teflon Tape and(4) the Brass Cap for your drain valve. All you provide is a ½ Inch ratchet or breaker-bar.
6. YOU CAN REST ASSURED YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SOCKET. This complete kit INCLUDES the 1-1/16” Socket required for this Anode upgrade.
7. NO LEAKS! Be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
8. NO DRIPS! We included a Brass cap you can thread onto your drain after your done, just to be sure your floor is always dry.
9. SAVE YOUR TANK AND SAVE $. This sacrificial anode rod will decay instead of your hot water tank. That’s it’s job!
10. INSTALLS-ANYWHERE-DESIGN Using flexible, hinged short sections that are lowered one-by-one into the water heater.
4. E-SDS Residental Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod for Water Heater,Prevent Corrosion Within your Water Heater,Hex Plug,3/4" Thread,44-Inch Long,0.80" Diameter
- Corrosion Protection: Replacing your anode rod at regular intervals may increase the life of your water heater, saving you money, time and the inconvenience of having to replace your water heater.Anode rod is expected to provide about two years of corrosion protection.
- Flexible Design for Tight Areas: The Flexible anode rod went in very easy because it is segmented into four sections that allow you to bend it at the hinge or difficult access points making it an easy install.
- Advantages of Magnesium Anode Rods: Made from magnesium to provide a healthy solution to your needs and more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding than Aluminum rods.
- Fits: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection.44″ overall length,each section is about 9 1/2″ long.
- Warranty: If you have any questions or issues with your product, contact our customer service team
- A representative will be more than happy to assist you.
5. Blue Lightning 79098 Residental Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod, Hex Plug, 44-Inch
6. Reliance 9001829005 32-Inch Magnesium Water Heater Anode Rod
Reliance 9001829-005 Magnsm Adnode Rod
From the Manufacturer
Anode rods protect the water heater tank from corrosion.
7. Osring 44 Inch Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod 3/4 Inch NPT Thread, Magnesium Anode Bar with Hex Head for Water Heater, Triple Defense Against Water Odor, Inner-Wall Rust and Corrosion
- Made from high-quality magnesium alloy, anode rod for Water heater is greatly protecting your water heater against deterioration.
- Magnesium anode rod produces so strong current that more effective in protecting water tank from corroding than aluminum alloy anode rod.
- 44” anode rod is hinged into four parts(each part is 9-1/2” long) and flexible enough to be replaced easily in a narrow space. Just safely cut it shorter with a hacksaw.
- Aluminum-zinc hex plug anode rod with 4/5” diameter has standard 3/4” NPT thread connection, compatible with Kenmore, Reliance and Richmond power water heater.
- Anode bar rod is expected to provide about two years of corrosion protection, greatly increasing the life of water heater as long as you replace the anode rod regularly.
8. Osring 44 Inch Zinc Anode Rod for Water Heater, Flexible Anode Rod Kit with Teflon Tape and 1-1/16” Socket Tool, Triple Defense Against Water Odor and Water Tank Inner-Wall Corrosion
- Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank is made from aluminum-zinc alloy, strongly curing the smell of rotten egg in hot water.
- Efficiently eliminating rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas (H2S) and extending service life of your water heater tank.
- Hex plug anode rod with 4/5” diameter has standard 3/4” NPT thread connection. Perfect for most of water heaters, such as Rheem and Richmond!
- Segmented flexible design keeps water anode rod can be cut to the right length to fit different sizes of heaters, for easy installation with Teflon tape provided!
- 27mm deep well socket provided for easily replacing the anode rod by taking the hex head out and putting the new one into water heater tank. Not recommended when water softener is in use!
Does Your Water Stink Like Rotten Eggs?
If your water smells like sulfur/rotten eggs, it could be caused by sulfur bacteria reacting with your water heater tank’s old anode rod.
This reaction results in hydrogen sulfide gas that causing annoying and embarrassing odor, and also corrode your home’s plumbing pipes and prematurely kill your water heater.
Here, We Have the Solution to Your Smelly Water Problem
By replacing your heater’s old anode with Osring Anode Rod, you will put an end to the reaction and the smell.
NOTE: Not recommended when water softener is in use!
No More Rotten Egg Smell!
- Sacrificial Anode rod attracts corrosive elements in the water, and gradually the rod become corroded, so the water tank will never rust out.
- Flexible anode rod 44 inch is built in 4 sections, whose the flexibility keeps it easily installed in water heater tank with 1-1/16” deep well socket provided.
- The anode rod allow you to trim the sections to fit the height of any home water heater, Teflon tape provided for installation.
- Please replacing anode rod about every two years to extend service life of water heater tank.
Material: aluminum-zinc alloy
– 1pcs * 44in anode rod
– 1pcs * Teflon tape
– 1pcs * socket tool
9. Alegus Powered Anode Rod(30-80 Gallon Tank), Replacement Electrical Anode Rod for Hot Water Heater, Eliminate Odor (Sulfur/Rotten Egg Smell), Tank Corrosion Protection and Reduce Limescale
- Long Lasting Quality: Made of high quality Titanium.
- Eliminate/Remove the hot water heater/well water sulfur odor problem with our advanced powered anode rod.
- Keep your water heater running efficiently, extend its lifespan and ensure you have clean, high-quality water for years to come.
- Easy and quick to complete the installation.
- Energy Efficient, rid the calcium and iron
10. AO Smith 100108260 Aluminum Anode Rod
Replacement 3/4 In. x 29 In. anode rod for Reliance water heaters.
From the Manufacturer
Anode rods protect the water heater tank from corrosion.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Std Res Tank Anode Rod for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!