We spent many hours on research to finding ao smith vs ge, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ao smith vs ge, you should not miss this article. ao smith vs ge coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 ao smith vs ge by our suggestions
747 reviews analysed
1. GE WR55X10942 Refrigerator Main Control Board
A constant clicking from the motherboard indicates a bad board. A bad motherboard may show burnt marks or bad soldering joints from overheating on the front or back of the board. If the refrigerator lights dim when you get ice/water, or if the ice melts and refreezes are also signs of a bad motherboard. A hum and then a click a few seconds later from the compressor indicates a compressor or relay issue but not a motherboard problem.
From the Manufacturer
General Electric WR55X10942 Refrigerator Main Control Board is common in GE, RCA, and Hotpoint brands. Installation instructions are included
2. Lifetime Appliance WB15X10265 Door Handle for General Electric (GE) Microwave
- ✅ Part Numbers: WB15X10265, AP5618277, 2443838, AH3510619, EA3510619, PS3510619
- ✅ Ultra Durable, Replacement Door Handle for General Electric (GE) Microwave
- ✅ Premium Quality: We utilize premium, highly durable materials guaranteed to exceed OEM specifications
- ✅ LAP Guarantee: For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you are welcome to return the product for a full refund, no questions asked
- ✅ Fit Models: DVM1950DR1BB, DVM1950DR1WW, DVM1950DR2BB, , DVM1950DR2WW, DVM1950SR1SS, DVM1950SR2SS, JNM1951DR1BB, JNM1951DR1WW, JNM1951SR1SS, JVM1950DR1BB, JVM1950DR1CC, JVM1950DR1WW, JVM1950SR1SS
Compatible with General Electric (GE) Microwave
Replaces part numbers: WB15X10265, AP5618277, 2443838, AH3510619, EA3510619, PS3510619
If you are unsure our replacement part will fit your appliance model, we are happy to help! Please let us know (1) your model number and (2) the item in question via the following link:
Whirlpool, Samsung, General Electric, Frigidaire, Kenmore, Sears, Maytag, KitchenAid brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the above brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
3. ERP WH23X10030 Washer Drain Pump
- Peace of mind assured – All ERP purchases come with a one year warranty
- We’ve got your back – ERP ensures all customers have access to the products they need at the best possible price
- Join the family – ERP is family-owned and has been committed to providing the highest quality products since 2003
- This part can work with washers from brands like General Electric and Hotpoint
- The WH23X10030 can replace the following part numbers: WH23X0081, WH23X0091, WH23X0092, WH23X10003, WH23X10013, WH23X8081, WH23X81, WH23X91, and WH23X92
4. Ge WR55X11098 Refrigerator Electronic Control Board Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Ge
- This electronic control board (part number WR55X11098) is for refrigerators
- Safely store any food that could deteriorate while the power is off and unplug the refrigerator before installing this part
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This electronic control board (part number WR55X11098) is for refrigerators. Electronic control board WR55X11098 manages the functions of the refrigerator such as cooling and defrost times. Safely store any food that could deteriorate while the power is off and unplug the refrigerator before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands.
5. WR02X11705 Filter Bypass Cap for General Electric (GE) Refrigerator
Part Numbers: WR02X11705, WR02X11705, WR02X11705, AP3425999, 1038637, AH783756, EA783756, PS783756, WR02X10577, WR2X10577, LP24522
6. WR60X10220 Condenser Fan Motor for General Electric GE Refrigerators by PartsBroz – Replaces Fridge Parts AP4298602, 1257132, AH1766247, EA1766247, PS1766247, WR60X10133, WR60X10171, WR60X10192
- ✅ PART NUMBER WR60X10220: This part is a direct fit for part WR60X10220. It’s also a functional equivalent to parts AP4298602, 1257132, AH1766247, EA1766247, PS1766247, WR60X10133, WR60X10171, B004H3XWWE, and WR60X10192.
- ✅ FITS GE BRAND FRIDGES: The condenser fan motor works in GE brand fridges like General Electric, Hotpoint, and RCA. Specific models include: GSF25XGWABB, GSF25XGWAWW, GSHF5PGXBB, GSHS5PGXSS, GSHS6KGZSS, GSL25IFRJBS, GSL25XGWASS, and GSL25XGWCSS.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON PROBLEMS: Is your fridge hot to the touch or not staying cold enough? If so, it may be time to replace the condenser fan motor. This easy fix can get your fridge cooling like normal again.
- ✅ 5-10 MINUTE REPAIR: Have your fridge back in no time. You’ll just need a 5/16-inch nut driver and a quarter-inch nut driver to get the job done. The whole thing only takes 5-10 minutes from start to finish.
- ✅ PREMIUM-QUALITY PART: The part meets or exceeds all original manufacturer specifications for function, compatibility, and performance. These specs includes: 1750 RPM, 14 amps, 9W, 115VAC, and 60Hz.
The condenser fan motor is located behind your fridge’s rear access panel. It powers the fan that cools the compressor and prevents overheating. When the motor fails, you fridge may become too warm. Luckily, replacing the condenser fan motor is simple and quick. The PartsBroz condenser fan motor replaces part number WR60X10220, fits several GE models, and offers long-lasting durability.
For safety, unplug your refrigerator before beginning the repair. Remove any food that could go bad during the 5-10 minute duration of the repair. Helpful tools include a 5/16-inch nut driver and a 1/4-inch nut driver. Keep the rubber grommets from the old fan motor to put onto the new one–flat side toward the motor. Take a picture prior to disassembly for easier reassembly.
5-10 Minute Fridge Repair
Broken fridges can spoil your food. Replacing the condenser fan motor can get your fridge working properly again. It can fix the following problems:
- Fridge is noisier than usual
- Fridge shuts off completely
- Fridge or freezer struggles to stay cold
- Fridge is hot to the touch
Compatible models include but are not limited to:
BSS25JFRJWW, GSF25XGWABB, GSF25XGWAWW, GSF25XGWBB, GSHF5PGXBB, GSHS5PGXSS, GSHS6KGZSS, GSL25IFRJBS, GSL25XGWASS, and GSL25XGWCSS.
Replaces Several Part Numbers
This part directly replaces part numbers WR60X10220, AP4298602, 1257132, AH1766247, EA1766247, PS1766247, WR60X10133, WR60X10171, B004H3XWWE, and WR60X10192
Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. Comment below in the customer questions and answer section or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help ensure you select the right part number for your fridge.
7. General Electric WH12X1000 Timer Assembly
8. GE WB27T10500 General Electric Control Board
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB27T10500 Range/stove/oven Control Board.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB27T10500 Range/stove/oven Control Board
9. EAP Exact Appliance Parts WR60X10141 Evaporator Fan Motor WR60X10346 WR60X10045 WR60X10046 WR60X10072 WR60X10138 (Fits General Electric, Sears, Kenmore, Hotpoint and RCA)
Replacement Evaporator Fan Motor WR60X10141 WR60X10346 WR60X10045 WR60X10046 WR60X10072 WR60X10138 (Fits General Electric, Sears, Kenmore, Hotpoint and RCA)
10. Delta Faucet 1914-SS-DST, 5.00 x 4.15 x 5.00 inches, Stainless
Timeless design for today’s homes.
From the Manufacturer
Timeless design for today’s homes.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Vs Ge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!