Finding your suitable readers for ao smith water heater parts water tank is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ao smith water heater parts water tank including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
980 reviews analysed
1. Kenmore 9003382005 Water Heater Burner Assembly Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Ao Smith
- This burner assembly (part number 9003382005) is for water heaters
- The assembly may include multiple parts
- refer to your parts diagram for a complete list of parts included
2. AO Smith 100108260 Aluminum Anode Rod
Replacement 3/4 In. x 29 In. anode rod for Reliance water heaters.
From the Manufacturer
Anode rods protect the water heater tank from corrosion.
3. Water Heater Ignitor and Flame Rod for AO Smith 9003626005
Water Heater Nitride Ignitor and Flame Sensor Assembly for AO Smith part number 9003626005. 5 Connection Molex Plug. Metal mounting Bracket.
4. Reliance Gas Thermopile Assembly 100112330 9007876005 9007870005 100093980 Water Heater Pilot Assy Compatible with Reliance, State, A.O. Smith, and American Branded Heaters
5. Reliance Water Heater Pilot Assembly 100109295 9003542005 Replacement Part Natural Gas Compatible with Reliance, A.O. Smith, and State Branded Tanks
6. Reliance Water Heater Co 9003542 Natural Gas Pilot Assembly
7. Reliance Water Heater Liquid Propane Gas Control Valve 100112338 9007890005 100093977 6911135 Thermostat Compatible with A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, and American Branded Water Heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100112338 supplies the burner with liquid propane to heat the water
- Liquid propane gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, and American branded heaters
- Intended use with a liquid propane gas hot water heater
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, and Reliance.
8. RELIANCE WATER HEATER CO 9007884005 Honey Electronic Gas Valve
Reliance 300 series, Honeywell electronic gas control valve, thermostat powered by 750 millivolt generator, noticeable red LED indicator light blinks 1 time at 3 second intervals during normal operation, increased temperature control & accuracy, integral spark Igniter, fits reliance standard natural gas water heaters with Honeywell control.
9. About Fluid | Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod Kit for Water Heaters | Teflon Tape | Easy-to-Follow, Step-by-Step Instructions | 44 Inches Long. (Without Socket and Cap)
- Easy-To-Install, Magnesium Anode Rod With Teflon Tape And Step-By-Step Instructions (Without Socket And Cap)
- FITS: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection. You can be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
- LEARN FROM PROFESSIONALS using our Easy-To-Follow, Step-by-step instructions. Our Licensed Plumbers and Instructors have decades of experience. They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, and we have included every step in our manual. Our Instructions are written by Plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you.
- You can be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
- WATER HEATER INSTALLED IN A TIGHT SPACE? Even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each. Each segment can be easily lowered, one-by-one, into your water heater. If the over-all length is a little too long(rare cases), just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw.
ONE SIZE FITS MOST.Almost all water heaters including; Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection. Most water heaters use this HEX TYPE (6-sided top that looks like a bolt) ¾”or 0.80” diameter anode. A few water heaters do use a “hot-water-outlet type” where the anode is part of the outlet piping. (You may want to check first.)
. SAVE YOUR TANK AND SAVE $. Magnesium is the best anode rod material used to protect your water heater. This Magnesium sacrificial anode rod will decay instead of your hot water tank. That’s it’s job!
. INSTALL IN SMALL SPACES. The About Fluid flexible hinged design allows you to install the anode rod in any location, requiring only twelve inches of overhead clearance.
10. Water Heater Pilot Assembely Includes Pilot Thermocouple and Tubing LP Propane
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Water Heater Parts Water Tank for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!