Nowadays, there are so many products of ao smith water tank warranty in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for ao smith water tank warranty in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ao smith water tank warranty which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
850 reviews analysed
1. About Fluid | Aluminum Zinc Flexible Anode Rod KIT for Water Heaters | INCLUDES1-1/16" DEEP WELL SOCKET | Brass Cap | Teflon Tape | 44 Inches Long | GETS RID OF STINKY ROTTEN EGG SMELLING WATER!
- FITS: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection. The INCLUDED 1-1/16” Deep Well Socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade. You can be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
- GET RID OF THE EMBARRASSING ROTTEN EGG SMELL IN YOUR HOME with our Aluminum / Zinc Anode Rod! Did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium. This unique alloy works everyday, controlling and killing the bacteria responsible for the sulfur and rotten egg smelling gas.
- LEARN FROM PROFESSIONALS using our Easy-To-Follow, Step-by-step instructions. Our Licensed Plumbers and Instructors have decades of experience. They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, and we have included every step in our manual. Our Instructions are written by Plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you. The Brass Cap is there to place on your drain, after you’re done, just to be certain your floors are always dry.
- WATER HEATER INSTALLED IN A TIGHT SPACE? Even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each. Each segment can be easily lowered, one-by-one, into your water heater. If the over-all length is a little too long(rare cases), just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. All you provide is a ½ Inch Ratchet or Breaker Bar, a few common hand tools, a friend and your favorite beverage! (not included).
- CHANGE THE ANODE ROD, NOT THE WATER HEATER.The anode rod in your water heater is designed to decay instead of your Water’s Heater Tank itself. Eventually, the anode rod is completely consumed (usually just before your water heater warranty is up) and the Water Heater Tank begins to decay and ultimately rusts,fails,cracks and leaks. This is why maintaining the anode rod (by checking and or replacing every 2 years) in your water heater insures the anode rod decays, and not your water heater!
YOU’VE GOT THIS!
WE’LL WALK YOU THROUGH EACH EASY STEP.
1. FITS: Most water heaters including Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, kenmore, State, GE, and many more that use this HEX TYPE (6-sided top that looks like a bolt) ¾”or 0.80” diameter anode.
2. EASY-TO-FOLLOW, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS. Do It Yourself Instructions, written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem solvers like you.
3. WIN THE WAR ON SMELLY WATER! Never have to explain that smell again!
4. ELIMINATE HYDROGEN SULFIDE GAS. Just replace your existing magnesium anode rod with the About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc rod and eliminate that rotten-egg-smelling, hydrogen sulfide gas, in your hot water.
5. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED FOR EASY INSTALLATION. This Complete Kit includes all-four necessary components:(1) Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode with a ¾ Inch diameter and 44 Inches long, capped with the standard ¾ NPT hex plug (2) Heavy-duty, ½ Inch Drive, 1-1/16” Deep-Well Chrome Vanadium Socket Tool (3) Large roll of Teflon Tape and(4) the Brass Cap for your drain valve. All you provide is a ½ Inch ratchet or breaker-bar.
6. YOU CAN REST ASSURED YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SOCKET. This complete kit INCLUDES the 1-1/16” Socket required for this Anode upgrade.
7. NO LEAKS! Be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
8. NO DRIPS! We included a Brass cap you can thread onto your drain after your done, just to be sure your floor is always dry.
9. SAVE YOUR TANK AND SAVE $. This sacrificial anode rod will decay instead of your hot water tank. That’s it’s job!
10. INSTALLS-ANYWHERE-DESIGN Using flexible, hinged short sections that are lowered one-by-one into the water heater.
2. CerAnode Powered Anode Rod Expandable for Water Heater (20-100 gal tank) – No More Rotten Egg Smell!
- Replaces water heater tank’s existing hex head and hot outlet anode
- Expandable anode protects the tank interior from top to bottom
- Water softener use does not affect the longevity or protection
- Best consumer choice in powered anodes since 1983 – Made in the USA
- Requires 3″ or 6″ dialectric nipple and 3/4″ brass tee (not included)
3. AO Smith Whole House Salt-Free Water Descaler
- Obsessively engineered water descaler to naturally reduce scale build-up on internal pipes and plumbing – salt chemical free.
- Salt-free technology – No cleaning, backwashing, salt-bags or electricity required.
- For all your water needs – drinking, cooking, showering and bathing – make it salt-free for city or well water.
- Reduces scale build-up for 6-years or 600,000 gallons – Perfect for households of 4 or more people.
- Includes one Whole House Descaler, shut-off valve, hose adapter and nipple – Limited 6-year warranty.
4. WaterWorker 25009 20Gal Vertical Well Tank 20-Gallon
- Designed to meet the requirements of, and are listed by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) under ANSI/NSF Std 61
- The Butyl diaphragm has seamless construction and is designed to flex rather than stretch and crease like bladder tanks
- The polypropylene liner for the water reservoir will not flake, chip, crack or peel and does not impart taste and odor to the water
- Diaphragm, liner isolate water from contact with deep drawn steel domed shell – twice as strong as rolled steel shell of same thickness
- A high gloss enamel finish protects tank from the elements
- Pre-charged to 25psi: please refer to product manual for proper pre-charge setting
Factory pre-charge: 38 psi (pounds per square inch). maximum working pressure 100 psi. Maximum operating temperature 200 F (Degree Fahrenheit). engineered to provide years of trouble-free service using cold rolled steel for a higher strength to weight ratio. Rugged, stable steel base with protective plastic strip. Heavy-duty butyl rubber diaphragm and durable polyolefin liner to prevent corrosion. Water worker tanks feature an appliance quality finish which is resistant to sunlight and harsh conditions. All tanks are completely lead free for safety. Meets nsf (National Sanitation foundation) standard 61 for clean, safe drinking water. 5 year warranty. Blue tank.
From the Manufacturer
The WaterWorker pre-charged tanks utilize a butyl composite diaphragm, which flexes up and down based on water level and air pressure, as the pump fills the tank with water the air above the diaphragm is compressed, increasing the pressure in the tank until the pump cut-off pressure is reached. When water is drawn from the tank, the pressure inside the tank decreases until the pressure switch starts the pump. The amount of usable water for every pump cycles is called drawdown. The greater drawn-down capacity you select, the less your pump cycles saving energy, money, and extending your pump life. Advantages over galvanized well tanks: Pre-charged tanks do not have water-logging problems like the galvanized tanks. The air and water are totally separated using a diaphragm. No external air controls needed. Pre-charged tanks have a much larger draw-down for the same physical size. Larger draw down reduces pump cycles and pump wear, i.e. at 30/50 PSIG range three times the draw-down for pre-charged tanks of the same physical size. Pre-charged Tanks completely empty during each pump cycle. Pre-charged Tanks are much smaller and easier to handle that galvanized well tanks. Pre-charged tanks with a 30/50 Pressure Switch would be one-third the size of a galvanized tank with the same drawdown. Deep Well Jet Pumps could use either a vertical tank or a horizontal tank, depending on space requirements and sizing. Submersible Pump applications would usually use vertical tanks, again based on proper sizing. Shallow Well Jet Pumps could use vertical or horizontal tanks, based on proper sizing. The rule of thumb in sizing is to count the number of fixtures in the home, i.e. sinks, showers, toilets, dishwasher, faucets, washing machines, outside faucets, etc. and multiply it by 3. Example: a house with 11 fixtures x 3 would be 33-Gallon tank. We would suggest our 44-Gallon tank, which is the next larger sized tank.This is a Hazmat non-returnable item
5. Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 7-Gallon (ES8)- Eliminate Time for Hot Water – Shelf, Wall or Floor Mounted
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 7 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 17.5 W x 17.5 H x 14.5 D Inches
- INSTALLED VERTICALLY OR HORIZONTALLY: This larger model can be mounted vertically (7 gal. of water supply) or horizontally (5.1 gal. of water supply)- vertical orientation is installed with the cold and hot lines on top of the unit
- RELIABLE WATER SOURCE: Easily hard-wire the 7-gallon model to provide the on-demand reliable water source your home or office needs
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Heating capacity of 1440 watts and a temperature range of 65-145°F max. Operating pressure-150 psi. Water fittings-3/4 inch Male NPT. Electrical requirements (Amp 12A/Volts 120)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included for vertical orientation only)
- simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
120V – requires hard wiring. 1440W element. Magnesium anode rod. Rectangular shape with 2″ of foam insulation. Glass lined tank for longer life. 6 year warranty on heater and 1 year warranty on parts for both commercial and residential use. Temperature/pressure relief valve included. Can be mounted both horizontally or vertically. Mounts on floor or wall. Meets ASHRAE 90.1. See Info Page for technical and installation specifications.
6. American Standard CE-6-AS 6 gallon Point of Use Electric Water Heater
- Heavy gauge Steel tank
- Inner Dura glas lined tank fired at 1,600°f for optimum protection from the effects of corrosion
- Factory installed Brass drain valve on all models allows for easy draining of the unit which reduces sediment deposits extending tank life
- Factory installed Brass temperature/pressure relief valve
- American standard point-of-use electric water heaters are all certified at 300 psi test pressure and 150 psi working pressure. All tanks are also 100% hydrostatically tested at the factory
American standard water heaters point-of-use electric models are the ideal solution for hot water requirements in locations where in it is not practical to run long hot water pipes. These models can be installed in spaces under cabinets, counters, mop sinks or in other confined areas. Residential applications come with a 6 year limited tank and parts warranty. Commercial applications come with a 3 year limited warranty on the tank, and a 1 year parts warranty.
7. RELIANCE WATER HEATER CO 9007884005 Honey Electronic Gas Valve
Reliance 300 series, Honeywell electronic gas control valve, thermostat powered by 750 millivolt generator, noticeable red LED indicator light blinks 1 time at 3 second intervals during normal operation, increased temperature control & accuracy, integral spark Igniter, fits reliance standard natural gas water heaters with Honeywell control.
8. Amtrol WX-203 X-Trol Stand Well Water Tank, Blue
- High-strength steel shell
- Virgin polypropylene inner liner will not crack, chip, flake or peel
- Steel system connection withstands aggressive water
- Unique positive hoop ring seal secures diaphragm and liner for added strength and reliability.
- Deep-drawn steel domes offer twice the strength of rolled steel while minimizing weight
Amtrol WX-203 Well-X-Troll Stand Well Water Tank
9. Stiebel Eltron 233219 2.5 gallon, 1300W, 120V SHC 2.5 Mini-Tank Electric Water Heater
Stiebel Eltron SHC series mini-tank electric water heater is ideal for office buildings, stores, malls, warehouses, food trucks, restaurants, gas stations, schools, hotels/motels, commercial, industrial and institutional. residential: bathroom sinks, kitchen sinks, rvs, cabins/cottages, low flow showers and laundry areas. An SHC mini-tank frees up precious space while providing plenty of hot water for hand washing or kitchen applications. Plumbed with cold water and used as a stand-alone supply of hot water, or plumbed with hot water from a remote tank to minimize delays, an SHC always delivers hot water when needed. By put – ting hot water right where it is used, pipe runs are minimized and water and energy use reduced. The smaller tank coupled with superb insulation reduces stand-by losses especially when compared with larger tank-type water heaters. With its flat back and included bracket an SHC easily mounts right under or near the sink. Once filled with water it simply plugs into a 120 V outlet. With only an 11 amp current draw, no special wiring is required. Lightweight and compact, the SHC saves space, quickly provides hot water right where it is needed. Certified to ANSI/UL Std. 174 Conforms to CAN/CSA Std. 22.2 No. 110. Tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance. ISO 9001 certified. Technical Specification: Phase – 60/50 Hz: single; Voltage: 120 V; Wattage: 1300 W; Amperage: 11.3 A; Nominal water volume: 2.65 gal / 10 l; Weight empty: 15.9 lb / 7.2 kg; Height (includes PandT valve): 18-11/16″ / 475 mm; Width: 11″ / 280 mm; Depth: 10-5/8″ / 270 mm; Maximum operating pressure: 150 psi / 10 bar; Maximum adjustable temperature: 140 degrees F / 60 degrees C; Recovery time: 18 minutes; Standby energy loss @ 131°F / 55°C: 0.37 kWh / day; Water connections: black steel -1/2″ NPT.
From the Manufacturer
The SHC Mini-tank frees up precious space while providing plenty of hot water for hand washing or kitchen type applications. Why store 30 or more gallons of hot water when 4 gallons or even 2.5 gallons are sufficient for the job? The unit installs right under or near the sink. Lightweight and compact, the SHC mounts to the wall (bracket included).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Water Tank Warranty for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!