We spent many hours on research to finding ao smith wster heater date, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ao smith wster heater date, you should not miss this article. ao smith wster heater date coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 ao smith wster heater date by our suggestions
737 reviews analysed
1. A.O. Smith by Honeywell Gas Control Valve 100262939 2" Cavity Natural Thermostat Compatible with A.O. Smith, State, American, Whirlpool, and Craftmaster Brand Water Heaters
- Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater – we need heater’s model and serial number to cross reference
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, American, Whirlpool and Craftmaster branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100262939 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, Whirlpool, Craftmaster and Reliance. Product manufactured by Honeywell for A.O. Smith. Honeywell model # WV8840B1158
2. Reliance Gas Thermopile Assembly 100112330 9007876005 9007870005 100093980 Water Heater Pilot Assy Compatible with Reliance, State, A.O. Smith, and American Branded Heaters
3. Mueller Portable Heater 750W/1500W Ceramic Space Heater, High Output Fan, Adjustable Thermostat, with overheat/tip over protection for Home Bedroom or Office, ETL Cerified
- QUIET OPERATION – Mueller Portable Heater is perfect for winter season and freezing nights. 50db quiet heating adds comfort while maintaining the desired temperature you need. Perfect from any room such as living room, dining room, bedroom, office, balcony.
- PORTABLE DESIGN – Lightweight but powerful, you can carry it with you in any room. You can even move the heater from the floor to the table easily.
- ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT – Allows you to adjust the heat setting you desire with 11 different temperature settings keeping your room temperature at the most optimal level.
- SAFETY FEATURES – Overheat protection ensures the space heater does not overheat even if left on for an extended amount of time. It will turn off automatically if the device accidentally tips over or reaches a high temperature of 80 °C to effectively avoiding burning or fire or any other safety accident.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY WITH MUELLER – We are here to offer you only the best quality products designed to make your life more easier. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us, our professional customer support is always here for you!
Mueller Portable Heater is made only from the best quality components, advanced PTC ceramic heating element and principle of air forced convection to produce warm air. It is high thermal efficiency and rapid to heat in just 3 seconds. Heating without waiting! The adjustable thermostat allows you to maintain your preferred temperature setting, and the automatic overheat protection helps provide peace of mind.
4. BlazeTech 1500W Immersion Water Heater | Premium Stainless-Steel Water Heater | Electric Bucket Heater | Heats 5 Gallons In Minutes | 120V Portable Water Heater | Camping | Hot Tub | Pool | Bathtub
- ???? EXPERIENCE AMERICA’S #1 IMMERSION WATER HEATER, DESIGNED BY BLAZETECH – designed to heat 5 Gallons of water in minutes, our product is the highest-quality most premium Water Heater available on the market today. You can use it to warm your hot tub, inflatable pool or your bath tub.
- ???? HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL – This water heating coil is made of high-grade stainless-steel material for high safety and long service time. The heating rod has durable construction for long-lasting use.
- ???? ENERGY-SAVING AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION – Our Premium immersion heating rod makes the water hot in the most energy-efficient and safest way. It is quick and has a corrosion resistive body that keeps it away from rusting.
- ????WARM YOUR WATER IN THE FARM OR ON JOB SITE – The Premium BlazeTech water heater is designed to help American’s worker and farmer to warm their water when they need it the most. It will be for plants too during a cold season or for your outside animals!
- ???? 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEED- If for whatever reason you are unhappy, receive 100% of your money back.
Experience premium, superior quality immersion water heater by BLAZETECH
America’s #1 Immersion Water Heater, designed to heat 5 Gallons of water in minutes, our product is the highest-quality most premium water heater available on the market today.
Completely Stainless-Steel product, non-rusty for the Ultimate Farmer/Camping/Bathtub/Shower experience.
Our submersible water heater set the standard for safety pool, campsites and bathroom.
Enjoy an amazing hot water experience with complete peace of mind knowing that our proprietary, 1500W premium immersion water heater is
carefully designed to warm water without burning yourself!
Designed by Farmers – for Farmers. America’s #1 Premium Submersible Water heater.
Just like you, we need to warm our water during cold season. After using so many unsafe and inferior water heater, we decided to create our own premium Immersion Water Heater that provide the best quality without sacrificing durabilty and beauty. Virtually all of our customers are amazed about the efficiency of our product for a 5 gallons or for your inflatable pool.
An absolute most-have when you run out of hot water.
Easy-to-Follow Instruction for BlazeTech Immersion Water Heater
Step 1: Put water in your bucket
Step 2: Put the Immersion Water Heater in minimum 9 inches of water
Step 3: Plugged your Premium BlazeTech Water Heater
Step 4: Wait before your water is warm (Do not touch the water when the product is plugged)
Step 5: Unplugged the BlazeTech water heater
Step 6: Taking it out of water and enjoy your hot water
So get this amazing device today, and you no longer wait hours to have hot water! Click on “Buy Now”
5. GiveBest Portable Electric Space Heater with Thermostat, 1500W/750W Safe & Quiet Ceramic Heater Fan ETL Certified, Heat Up 200 sq. Ft for Office Room Desk Indoor Use
- 【2 in 1 Heater Fan】This ceramic heater provides two heat levels (1500W/750W) and one cool air (fan), you can use it both for winter and summer. Thermostat control of the heater will turn the heater off when it reaches a preset temperature and turn the heater back on when the temperature dips below the thermostat setting. It will cycle on and off. Adjust the setting of thermostat from 0℉-158℉ to keep room comfortable
- 【Multi-Protection Safety System】a. These ETL listed heaters are made of flame retardant material avoiding any fire hazard. b. Automatic safety shutoff system will shut the heater off when the heater overheat. c. The tip-over protection system will also shut the heater off when the heater was knocked over by accident and it will come back on automatically if it is up-righted. Zero Safety Worry
- 【Compact and Powerful】8.3″×6.3″×4″ inches, 2.2 pounds Portable mini heater with build in carry handle helps to reinforce the potential of rather low electrical bills by using at the place where you need when you don’t want to warm the full house with other centralized heaters
- 【Quiet & Fast Heating】The noise this ceramic heater makes is lower than 45 dB, quiet enough for most people to use in a bedroom while sleeping. With PTC ceramic heating tech and high speed fan, this heater put out tons of heat to heat up 200sq.Ft in seconds
- 【Durability】The room heater with six feet lead cord and 2 prong connection has a long lasting life. 1 year quality guarantee is provided from date of purchase
6. Kenmore 9003382005 Water Heater Burner Assembly Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Ao Smith
- This burner assembly (part number 9003382005) is for water heaters
- The assembly may include multiple parts
- refer to your parts diagram for a complete list of parts included
7. Kingwork UL-Listed Bucket Heater, 1000 Watts Immersion Bucket Water Heater with Thermostat and Electric Immersion Heating Element, Submersible Water Heater with Auto Shutoff
- Applications – This Kingwork heavy duty and portable bucket water heater heats water only. Use for cold weather and travel. Perfect for winter time jobs.
- Thermostat Feature – The silver-colored stainless steel tube contains a thermal overload safety switch, it can automatically cycle on and off as needed to maintain water temperature. It will not overheating and save power.
- Guard – The stainless-steel guard on the electric bucket heater protects the heating element from directly contacting persons or animals. The heater is safe for use in all pails, buckets and bathtubs, make sure the container designed to contain boiling water.
- Simple Operation – Immerse in water at proper level. Plug into any grounded wall outlet. Check power indicator light in plug to make sure unit is on. It will heat water continuously over 180 degrees F and towards boiling.
- UL-Listed to the safety standards, Package included: 1 pack bucket heater + Manual.
– The Kingwork bucket heater designed to heat water only. Use for construction industry, animal husbandry, car washing, indoor use and many other jobs in cold weather.
– Bucket Water Heater is only to be immersed up to the point of the electrical connection. Water level about 8” deep.
– The size of this electric immersion heater is perfect rested in 5 gallon bucket.
– Handle and cord cannot be submerged.
– The bucket heater is safe for use in all pails, buckets and bathtubs, will not damage plastic containers, make sure the container designed to contain boiling water.
– 1000W 120V
Please don’t use extension cord.
Never leave it unattended.
If the black plastic handle is too hot, please unplug it, wait until cool before using,otherwise a fire hazard will result.
8. Reliance 6 6 SOMS K 6 Gallon Compact Electric Water Heater
606 series. 1650/120V. UL listed. No dip tube since the bottom inlet eliminates need for it. 1″ foam insulation/16.00 R-value. Factory installed T&P valve. Meets NAECA codes. Glass lined tank. Inlet and outlet connections on side for easier installation in tight spaces. Warranty: 6 year tank/parts.
From the Manufacturer
Series 606 electrics provide up to 4,500 watts/hr. input — plenty for all your hot water needs.
9. Allied Precision The Premier Line 742G Bucket Water Heater, Electric Immersion Heating Element Heats 5 Gallons of Water in Minutes with Auto Shutoff, Submersible Design is Heavy Duty and Portable 120V
- HEAT 5 GALLONS OF WATER IN JUST MINUTES. Drop the portable bucket heater into water and it automatically starts working. While immersed, it will heat continuously past 150 degrees F and towards boiling, depending on the volume of the water and the container’s insulation.
- AUTOMATICALLY SHUTS OFF TO PREVENT OVERHEATING. Thermostatically controlled immersion water heater, means it automatically turns on and off as needed to maintain water temp. It will not overheat and saves power when not needed. Use for cold weather and travel.
- LARGE DESIGN FITS PERFECTLY IN 5 GALLON BUCKET. Don’t mess around with the smaller coil type submersible water heater products. The large size of the API Bucket Heater is designed to rest submerged in a 5 gallon bucket. Must be in 9″ of water to work properly.
- SAFE FOR USE IN ALL PAILS AND BUCKETS. Meets UL standards and is CSA listed. The stainless steel guard on the electric bucket heater protects the heating element from touching the bucket and prevents damage to the element itself. Won’t melt plastic buckets.
- EXTRA FEATURES DESIGNED TO GIVE YOU YEARS OF USE. Designed for heavy duty use. 6 foot power cord
- 120v and 1000 watts
- 3 prong plug. Used in many trades including masonry work, concrete work, wallpapering, agriculture, professional cleaning and more.
- Designed to continuously heat buckets of water
- 1000 watt, 120 volt power will heat water over 150º
- Ideal for use on cold winter days
- Stainless steel guard
6 foot power cord 120 Volts rests easily in 5 gallon Bucket. Thermostatically controlled to prevent overheating. Rests easily in 5 gallon Bucket.
10. Camco 02342/02343 4500W 240V Screw-In Water Heater Element – High Watt Density
4500W/240V Screw-In Element 02343
From the Manufacturer
Camco’s 4500W 240V screw-in type high watt density water heater elements can be used in all screw-in replacement situations if the same wattage and voltage are used. High Watt Density water heater elements are the most common and the same type of element provided with most new water heaters. They are easy to install and come with detailed instructions on how to replace your old element. Screw-in type elements fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and most water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Wster Heater Date for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!