Nowadays, there are so many products of best electric burner for cast iron skillet in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for best electric burner for cast iron skillet in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings best electric burner for cast iron skillet which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
985 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart CB-60 Cast-Iron Double Burner, Stainless Steel
- 2 heavy-duty cast iron plates for durability. Dimensions(LWH)-5.75 x 22.50 x 15.25 inches
- Powerful 1800 watts of power for quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking cycle – primary burner: 1300 watts + Secondary burner: 500 watts
- Two separate 6-setting adjustable temperature controls
- Ready and safety “on” indicator lights. Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights
- Non-slip feet for total stability while cooking
The Cuisinart Cast-Iron Double Burner offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two extra burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Its 1800 watts of power – a 1300-watt large plate and a 500-watt small plate – heat up quickly and retain high heat throughout cooking. The “coil-less” cast iron plates are durable and wipe clean in a snap. Premium brushed stainless steel housing looks stylish in any setting. A separate 6-setting temperature control for each burner offers complete versatility – the lower settings keep foods warm, while the higher settings cook an entire meal. It’s ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd, yet it’s compact and portable enough for small spaces like dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Features: Brushed stainless steel housing|1800 watts of power: 1300-watt large plate and 500-watt small plate for quick heat-up|Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights|Heavy-duty cast iron plates|Nonslip rubber feet|Limited One Year Product Warranty
2. Elite Cuisine ESB-301BF Single Electric Flat Cast Iron Heating Plate Burner Power Indicator Light, Non-Skid Feet, Easy To Clean 1000 watts Black
- Adjustable temperature control with Off, Warm, Low, Med, and High settings
- 1000 watts of power for faster cooking
- Easy to clean heavy duty cast-iron flat heating plate
- Cool-touch base and non-skid rubber feet for stable cooking
- Power indicator light
- 1000 Watts of power for faster cooking
- Adjustable temperature control with Off, Warm, Low, Med, and High settings
- Easy to clean heavy duty cast-iron flat heating plate
- Cool-touch base
- Power indicator light
- Non-skid rubber feet for stable cooking
Cooking is quick, easy and consistent with the Elite Cuisine Electric Single Buffet Burner. This portable electric hot plate offers reliable heating and takes up minimal cooking space. At 1,000 watts, it heats up quickly with an adjustable temperature knob. The non-stick cast iron hot plate will ensure even cooking and makes clean up a breeze. It features adjustable temperature control with Off, Warm, Low, Medium, and High settings. The heavy duty cast-iron flat heating plate is easy to clean. The cool-touch base and non-skid rubber feet for stable cooking. It’s perfect when you need an extra heat source for holiday cooking and entertaining, or simply use it to keep food warm at a buffet station.
3. Duxtop ES-3102 1500W Portable Electric Cast Iron Cooktop Countertop Burner (Single) 7.5 inch Silver
- 1500-watt portable electric cast iron burner for quick heat-up.
- Adjustable thermostat, heating indicator light, Non-Skid Feet, Easy to Clean.
- Durable cast-iron plate, brushed stainless steel housing, built to last.
- Cool touch handles, easy to lift and move around. Large 7.5 inch diameter heating plate, yet small footprint, saves countertop space.
- Only for use with North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC. ETL approved, 1-year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
1500-watt portable electric cast iron burner. Adjustable thermostat, heating indicator light. Durable cast-iron plate, brushed stainless steel housing, built to last. Cool touch handles, easy to lift and move around. Large 7.5 inch diameter heating plate, yet small footprint, saves countertop space Only for use with North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC. ETL approved, 1-year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
4. Cuisinart CB-30 Cast-Iron Single Burner, Stainless Steel
- Heavy-duty cast iron plate for durability. Dimensions : 11.50 L x 11.00 W x 2.50 H inches. UC Weight is 8.20 pounds
- Powerful 1300 watts for quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking
- 6-setting adjustable temperature control from low to highest heat
- Ready and safety “on” indicator lights
- “Coil-less” cooking surface for easy cleanup
The Cuisinart cast-iron single burner adds cooking space to any kitchen – or any place without a kitchen! Its powerful 1300 watts heat up quickly and retain high heat throughout cooking. The “coil-less” Cast iron plate is durable and wipes clean in a snap. Premium brushed Stainless Steel looks elegant in any setting. A 6-setting temperature control offers total flexibility from low to highest heat – use it to keep foods warm, or to cook an entire meal. Ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd. And its compact and portable size make it ideal for small spaces anywhere without a kitchen, such as dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Features: Brushed stainless steel housing|1300-watt large plate|Adjustable thermostat with On and Ready indicator lights|Heavy-duty cast iron plate|Nonslip rubber feet|Limited One Year Product Warranty
5. Vremi 20 inch Cast Iron Griddle for Kitchen Stove Top – Large Nonstick Two Burner Flat Universal Pancake Grill Griddle Pan Pre-seasoned Reversible Portable for Indoor Oven Gas Stovetop or Outdoor BBQ
- VERSATILE TWO-SIDED GRIDDLE GRILL – This large, flat, reversible grilling pan features a smooth griddle side for pancakes and a ridged grill side creating classic grill marks for steak and sausages. Great for knocking out grilled treats day or night
- PRE-SEASONED with EVEN HEATING -This universal grill plate pan is pre-seasoned for flavor so you can enjoy seared meats or grilled vegetables right away. Its cast iron surface slowly cooks to distribute heat evenly for chef quality meals anytime
- DESIGNED with GREASE SLOPES to TRAP FAT – Both sides of this large rectangular cast iron grill skillet feature a naturally non-stick surface and grease slopes to drain off fat in food to deliver healthy meals that are both nutritious and delicious
- PORTABLE with a BUILT IN HANDLE – This camp griddle pan’s versatility for various recipes makes it a winner! It includes sturdy built-in side handles for a secure and convenient transfer from a stovetop to oven to even a small outdoor campfire
- FOR DOUBLE BURNER GAS COOKTOPS – This 19.75 x 10″ griddle is large and sturdy enough to cover two burners on an indoor gas range for stovetop BBQ cooking. To clean, hand wash and dry thoroughly to prevent rusting (allow to cool fully before cleaning)
For award-winning pancakes, gold star quesadillas and more, the Vremi Heavyweight Champ Cast Iron Griddle is the ultimate kitchen warrior. Featuring 20 inches of a pre-seasoned cooking area, it gives you plenty of room to cook more of a meal without using 2-3 pans. Designed with built-in side grip handles for secure transport, and a grease slope for capturing excess fat, it also slowly cooks foods evenly without scorching to deliver healthy, chef-quality, cast iron deliciousness. Use the smooth flat griddle side for everything from eggs to grilled cheese panini. Flip it over to the grill side, and sear your way to a juicy steak, BBQ ribs or veggie kabobs. Our universal and portable 2 sided griddle grill is built for dual burner gas stovetops.
Product Details & Care
- Made from premium cast iron
- Reversible with smooth griddle side and ridged grill side
- Pre-seasoned for convenience out of the box
- Measures 19.75 x 10 inches
- Suited for double burner gas stovetops
- Built-in handles for easier lifting
- Grease slope on each side for healthier cooking
- To clean, hand wash with gentle soap and dry thoroughly
- Never use abrasive cleaners or clean in dishwasher
- To reseason, heat in oven, brush with cooking oil, cover with tin foil, reheat in oven, and wipe dry when cool
- For full care instructions and safety warnings, always refer to Vremi product box and manual
6. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
7. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
8. AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle
- 20-by-10.4-inch cast-iron reversible grill/griddle pan
- smooth on one side and raised ridges on the other side
- pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating
- Integrated side handles promote a steady, secure hold
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
9. Cusimax Hot Plate Electric Double Burner Cast Iron Heating Plate Portable Burner Indoor&Outdoor Electric Stove 1800W with Adjustable Temperature Control Non-Slip Rubber Feet, Stainless Steel Easy To Clean
- [✔ MULTIPURPOSE & PORTABLE] – CUSIMAX Hot Plate is ideal for office use, camping, parties, boats, RVs, student accommodation, traveling or as an extra cooking utensil in your kitchen. Because of its small and light size, you can easily to used in confined spaces or anywhere.
- [✔ 1800W Double BURNERS & easy to Control] – Used 2 thermostatically controlled heat settings conveniently to cook a variety of foods such as warm sauces, scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, soup, pasta, vegetables and so much more. Also you can use it as extra burner to keep food warm.
- [✔ ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE AND SAFE] – CUSIMAX hot plate can be used with any type of cookware in your home compatible with maximum size of 7.4 + 6.1 inches, such as aluminium pans, copper pans, cast lron frying pans and non-magnetic stainless steel pans can heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss. Also, compared to induction cookers, hot plate is safe to use and doesn’t emit harmful radiation.
- [✔ SAFE & EASY TO CLEAN] Black Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use. Simply wipe with a clean cloth when cool. The non-slip feet ensure that the unit stays firmly in place. Overheat protection and stylish indicator light for safe use. Automatic safety shutoff function with temperature regulated by a thermostat, to avoid damage or injury.
- [✔ NOTICE] CUSIMAX offer a outstanding 30-day hassle-free policy & 18-month promise. We assure you that no other countertop burner beats our products’ high-caliber quality & efficiency. All CUSIMAX products are covered by Product Liability Insurance of United States. For details, please refer to the instruction manual. (Note: It is normal the machine will get hot because it has higher calorific value when it works.The heating light may cycle on and off during operation.)
Indispensable assistant in your kitchen
Cusimax Hot Plate provides cooking flexibility to your kitchen.
It is extremely suitable for the moment that when you need an extra burner or microwave, or as a substitute kitchen stove to entertain a large group.
Take it when you are far away from home.
Cooking with this portable electric infrared cooktop, prepare a meal for yourself to healing homesick.
Even though in office, it is powerful enough to finish a meal quickly and compact enough to entertain a group.
All of these troubles are a piece of cake for our Cusimax Hot Plate.
Easy cooking, No worry
This Hot Plate is powerful enough to use as an additional solid burner to warm sauces, make soups, boil water, cook pasta and vegetables and do so much more, just as if it were a normal stove.
The hot plate is equipped with 2 thermostatically controlled heat settings for precise cooking.
Simply turn the control knob to the desired position, it will maintain the steady temperature for your cuisine until the setting is changed.
Our Hot Plate is equipped with thermal fuse for overheating protection.
When it reaches the setting temperature, it will automatically cut off for few seconds and back to the original setting.
It is used to care about over heat and avoid potential hazard.
Also 1 meter power cord is another highlight to avoid dangerous.
Non-slip rubber feet ensure that the hot pate stays firmly in place for safe use.
Note: When turn on for the first time, the appliance may give off vapours for up to 15 minutes.
This is due to the protective substances on the heating elements.
There is no need for concern and the vapours will dissipate with use.
– Double burner 120V, 900 watt and 900 watt of power
– Adjustable temperature control knob
– Easy cleaning stainless steel housing
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Best Electric Burner For Cast Iron Skillet for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!