We spent many hours on research to finding best electric griddle 2015, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best best electric griddle 2015, you should not miss this article. best electric griddle 2015 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 best electric griddle 2015 by our suggestions
758 reviews analysed
1. Nordic Ware 10230AMZ 2 Burner Griddle 10-1/4-Inch by 17-1/2-Inch, Black
Marvelous for preparing everything from eggs to sandwiches on the stovetop. The 2 burner griddle is made from heavy weight aluminum and is perfect for indoor and outdoor grilling. Non-stick coated for easy clean up. The 10. 25-Inch x 17. 5-Inchsize will also fit all camp stoves. Proudly made in the USA by Nordic Ware.
2. GreenPan Lima 11" Ceramic Non-Stick Square Griddle
- GreenPan is the pioneer of healthy ceramic non-stick: safe cookware that doesn’t contain any toxic chemicals or persistent pollutants and is easy to use
- Thermolon ceramic non-stick is manufactured without PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium. The coating won’t blister, peel or release any harmful fumes, even if you accidently overheat your pan
- With durable construction for excellent heat conduction and reliable cooking results
- The riveted stainless steel handles are contoured for a relaxed and comfortable grip
- 11″ Square
The GreenPan Lima collection has everything to satisfy even the most demanding cook. The classic 11″ Ceramic Non-Stick Square Griddle is made of hard anodized aluminum, is easy to use and the modern stainless steel handle gives an elegant accent. Whether you use the Lima collection in the oven or on the stovetop, the Thermolon ceramic non-stick coating will remain intact and guarantees professional performance. This piece is also light in weight. Complete with a limited lifetime warranty for worry-free cooking. Make the right choice, choose Lima!
3. Nordic Ware Grand Reversible Griddle
4. Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill
- Up to 20,000 BTUs of grilling power and 285 sq. in. of cooking area
- Now with 3 independently adjustable burners for enhanced temperature control
- Water pan catches cooking grease and is removable for easy cleaning
- 2 durable side tables for resting utensils and sauces
- integrated thermometer for accurate temperature monitoring
- InstaStart ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
The Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill features sturdy quick-fold legs and 2 wheels for hassle-free setup, takedown, and transport so that taking your grill on a camping trip or to a tailgate is easy. Push the Instastart ignition button for matchless lighting, then select your heat with the enhanced temperature control of 3 independently adjustable burners (outer left, inner, outer right). With a range of grilling power from 3,250 to 20,000 BTUs and 285 sq. in. of cast iron grill grates coated in porcelain, you’ll wow your friends and family with an array of perfectly cooked meats, seafood, or veggies every time. If you’re looking for more meal options, the Swaptop interchangeable cooktops let you switch the grill grates with a griddle or stove grate (both sold separately). With two sliding side tables to keep utensils and sauces handy, cooking with this grill is just as convenient as traveling with it. Bonus: The RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Grill can be stored upright (to fit in tight spaces) until your next cookout. Uses a 1-pound propane cylinder (sold separately).
5. Coleman Triton+ Propane Camping Stove
- Portable camping stove built for reliable performance in windy conditions
- 22,000 total BTU of cooking power over 2 independently adjustable burners
- Adjustable Wind Block pan supports offer wind protection for 10-in. and 12-in. pans
- Instastart push-button ignition with PerfectFlow heat-distribution technology
- Built for easy cleaning with chrome-plated grate and rust-resistant aluminum cooktop
With powerful burners and a wind-blocking design, the Coleman Triton+ Propane Stove gives you the ability to make family meals in windy conditions. The two independently adjustable burners combine for 22,000 BTUs of cooking power, and PerfectHeat technology ensures the burners deliver steady and even heat with efficient fuel use. This propane stove has adjustable Wind Block pan supports that provide wind protection while giving you the stovetop space to use a 12-inch and a 10-inch pan at the same time. PerfectFlow pressure control keeps the fuel stream steady for consistent burner performance, and starting up this propane gas stove is a snap with Instastart push-button ignition. Built for toughness and reliability, this portable camping stove features a heavy-duty lid latch for security in transport. The durable chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning, and the aluminized steel cooktop resists rust for years of reliable use.
6. NordicWare 15040 Cast Aluminum Stovetop Belgium Waffle Iron
Nordic Ware 15040 Cast Aluminum Stovetop Belgium Waffler
7. George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GFO240S
- 15+ Servings – It’s tailgate time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people
- Apartment-Approved – Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do. The fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
- Adjustable Temperature Control – Perfect heat is the secret ingredient. The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- George Tough Nonstick Coating – There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It’s durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Fat-Removing Slope – It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* from meats for lean, tasty meals
- Drip Tray – The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to. How nice is that?
- Removable Stand – Don’t let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling. The easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time
Hope you’re hungry! (Or have lots of friends!) The George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Grill has room for over 15 servings of delicious meats, veggies, kabobs, desserts, and more! Plus, it’s right there in the name and it’s totally true you can use this grill just as easily outdoors as you can indoors. It’s made possible by the removable grill stand that’s sturdy on the patio and can be removed for countertop grilling. Add in the durable nonstick coating and the patented fat-removing slope, and you’ve got the power to create large, tasty portions of everyone’s favorites with simple cleanup, to boot. What and where will you grill?
*Slope removes up to 42% of fat from 1/4lb. 80/20 ground chuck.
8. Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Rectangular Griddle – 15 x 12.25 Inches. Jumbo Chef’s Serving Platter
- CAST IRON RECTANGULAR GRIDDLE (15 x 12.25 INCH). This seasoned Jumbo Chef’s platter has ample cooking surface and an ergonomic design. Use it as a serving platter, cookie sheet, or grill up some veggies on the BBQ
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories. This dynamic serving platter can be used for holiday parties or summertime BBQ’s with roasted veggies
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cast iron products, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.
JUMBO CHEF’S PLATTER – RECTANGULAR GRIDDLE (15” x 12”)
This Large Rectangular Griddle is perfect for hosting large parties, weekend campouts, or backyard BBQ’s. It offers both elegance and versatility for your kitchen. Whether you’re learning to cook or you’re a seasoned expert, this pan is timeless. If well cared for, it can be passed down from one generation of chefs to the next. Lodge allows you to take cast iron places it’s never been before.
COOKING AND CARING FOR YOUR CAST IRON
Caring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family’s favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove top to the campfire (just not the microwave). The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get.
After hand washing your cookware, simply place it on a burner for a few minutes to dry and then rub on a thin layer of the cooking oil of your choice. For extra messy situations, simmer some water in your pan and then use a pan scraper after it’s cooled. For excellent maintenance, and to prevent rust, always dry promptly and store in a cool, dry place.
MADE IN THE USA
Tucked between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River you’ll find the small town of South Pittsburg, TN; a town that Lodge is proud to call home. It’s built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get the craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
9. Nordic Ware Danish Ebleskiver Pan
Use any pancake or waffle recipe or mix to make these delicious round pancakes with fillings indside! Recipes included. Made in USA with imported handle.
Scandinavians love the spherical little pancakes known as ebleskiver. Countless “traditional” recipes for them exist, but any old pancake recipe will do, including prepackaged pancake mix and concoctions beginning with cake mixes. Shape defines ebleskiver, not ingredients, and only an ebleskiver pan delivers. Safe on gas or electric stovetops, this one is made from heavy cast aluminum so it won’t warp. And it’s nonstick, to make flipping the pancakes easy and cleanup a snap. (For authenticity, turn ebleskiver with a knitting needle.) Its wood handle stays cool and adds a rustic touch. There’s a notch on the handle’s end for hanging on a hook or peg. –Fred Brack
10. George Foreman 2-Serving Classic Plate Electric Indoor Grill and Panini Press, Red, GR10RM
- 2 Servings – Tight on countertop space? This grill is your answer. It fits two servings of your grilled favorites, and it’s perfect for small apartments and couples
- Classic Plate Grill – This is the original George Foreman Grill. The durable grill plates give you lean, mean grilling power for all your favorite foods
- George Tough Nonstick Coating – There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It’s durable, easy to clean, and reduces the need for butter and oil
- Fat-Removing Slope – It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* for leaner, tasty meals
- Drip Tray – The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to. How nice is that?
It’s the kitchen appliance that changed the grilling game forever. The George Foreman 2-Serving Classic Plate Grill and Panini Press delivers fast grilling and delicious results for steak, burgers, chicken, veggies, and more. The proprietary sloped surface helps remove fat during cooking, and the George Tough nonstick coating wipes clean after every use. The compact grill’s dual contact heating speeds up grilling to get food on the table in record time. What will you make on your George Foreman Grill?
*from 1/4lb. uncooked 80/20 ground chuck
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Best Electric Griddle 2015 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!