536 reviews analysed
1. Bissell Natural Sweep Carpet and Floor Sweeper with Dual Brush Rotating System and 4 Corner Edge Brushes, 92N0A
- Perfect for quick, quiet cleanups of everyday messes like crumbs, pet hair, cereal, dirt, and more
- Safe and effective multi-surface cleaning on carpets, rugs, and hard floors. Soft Bumper: Yes
- Compact, lightweight design that’s easy to use and store
- Features Dual Rotating Brush Rolls that pick up large and small debris on forward and return passes
- Eco-friendly design is PVC-free, features parts made of 100% recycled plastic, and requires no electricity or wasteful disposable cleaning products
2. Bissell Perfect Sweep Turbo Rechargeable Carpet Sweeper, 28806, Driftwood
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless cleaning time.7.2 volts of power.Easy-to-remove, top loading dirt container
- Safe on carpet, rugs and hard floors.Perfect for in-between cleanings.
- The light will stay on when plugged in and fully charged. As soon as the plug is removed the unit from the charger – the light will go off but the unit will power on
- This is a motorized sweeper, not a vacuum. There is no suction provided by this product.
- NOTE : The unit will not charge if the power switch is in the “on” position. Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps.
Troubleshooting steps for a “No Charge” Issue. * Ensure that the unit is being plugged into an outlet with power * Ensure that the unit is not plugged into a bad (worn) outlet, where the charger no longer makes good contact * When charging, make sure the units power switch is the “off” position * Check that the consumer is using the correct charger. The consumer can check the Product Reading Label (PRL) to identify correct model of charger. * If the unit has been in storage for more than a year, it may take longer to charge.
3. BISSELL Refresh Manual Sweeper – Pirouette, 2199
- Lightweight and easy-to-use – great for quick cleaning
- No cords, no batteries – always ready to clean
- Multi surface cleaning – safe and effective on Area rugs, carpet and hard floors
- 7-Brush cleaning system includes 4 rubber corner brushes, 2 dirt agitating brushes and 1 large center brush roll
- Dual easy-to-empty dust bins collect dirt and debris – no dustbin Requires
A fresh take on cleaning classic! the refresh manual Sweeper is the perfect tool for your quick cleaning needs. No need to pull out the upright vacuum for spills and everyday messes – refresh your rugs, carpets and hard floors with this compact and lightweight manual Sweeper. With a 7-brush cleaning system, the refresh manual Sweeper sweeps dirt, crumbs, hair and other debris on forward and return motions and captures messes in two easy-to-empty dirt bins.
4. Bissell Sweep Up 2101-3 Cordless Sweeper
The bissell sweep up cordless carpet sweeper picks up lint crumbs and dirt on the forward and return motion. Its a multi-functional sweeper with edge cleaning and can be used on all floor surfaces. No cord no broom no dust pan to deal with! Product warranty: 365 day on parts Bissell Carpet Sweeper Manual Warranty Card Product Features: Quick and easy clean-up on all floor types 7 brush system No cord to plug in Edge cleaning Handle lies flat for cleaning underneath furniture Easy to use- just sweep and empty!
5. Bissell Easy Sweep Cordless Rechargeable Sweeper, 15D1A
- Quick Clean Ups of Everyday Messes: Picks up crumbs, dirt and pet hair
- Up to 45 Minutes of Cleaning Time: Rechargeable, Battery Powered
- Lightweight with Swiveling Handle: Easy maneuvering on bare floors, rugs, and low level carpet
- Slim, compact design reaches under furniture
- No-touch dirt container opens from bottom
Easy Sweep Cordless Rechargeable Sweeper, 15D1A
Ever since Anna and Melville Bissell patented the sweeper in 1876, it’s been the standard for easy cleanup. Whether power or manual, our sweepers work on a variety of surfaces—including hard floors, area rugs, and carpet—so they’re ideal for everyday use. Throw out your broom and dustpan and bring home an easier clean.
Power (Rechargeable) Sweepers
BISSELL power sweepers pick up more lint, crumbs, and dirt than manual sweepers. Plus, they’re slim, lightweight, and cordless. A dirt- and crumb-free floor is easier than ever.
The uses of a rechargeable sweeper vs. a vacuum
The EasySweep Cordless Rechargeable Sweeper provides a convenient and easy way to pick up daily dirt and unexpected dry messes in between routine vacuuming. Since the rotating brush is battery powered, it can quickly sweep up debris large and small with little effort on your part. With a slim design, the EasySweep is perfect for leaving sitting out or in a nearby closet for quick pick-ups throughout the week. Since the EasySweep has a no-touch dirt container you can press a button on the top of the foot to release the dirt cup’s contents into the trash without having to make contact with the mess.
A big-time clean doesn’t always mean a big-time size. At BISSELL, we’ve designed several lightweight options to bring you the great cleaning you need in an easy-to-carry design.
Small Living Spaces
We know space can sometimes be at a minimum so we’ve designed powerful floor cleaners that are compact and easy-to-store. Plus, many of our products have narrower cleaning paths making it easier to maneuver around furniture and in small spaces.
Battery-powered sweeper brush with cordless convenience for quick pick-ups
- Up to 45 minutes of cleaning time
- 4.8 volts of power
- No-touch dirt container
- Safe on carpet, rugs and hard floors
- Perfect for in-between cleanings
6. Bissell Commercial BG9100NM Rechargeable Cordless Sweeper
- Cordless – rechargeable battery
- All surfaces
- 90 Minute run time
- Less bulky than typical vacuum cleaners
- well suited for quick cleanups
- Weighs 3.9 pounds
- has rechargeable battery
- can operate for up to 90 minutes on one charge
- Motor’s geared vacuum belt has teeth to help prevent slippage
- 11.5″ cleaning path
- roller brush and wheels have been laser-balanced for smooth operation
- Dust bin has 17-ounce capacity and can be removed for emptying
- wall mount enables storage
Bissell BigGreen Commercial Cord-Free Electric Sweeper is a Rechargeable System with Revolving Agitator Brush and Geared Belt Drive for Superior Quick Pickup Cleaning on all Surfaces. For those times when a vacuum is too inconvenient and a broom is too time consuming, reach for the Bissell BigGreen Commercial Cordless Electric Sweeper! The Cordless Electric Sweeper is surprisingly lightweight and powerful for its size. It employs a Nickel-Metal-Hydride battery with a running time 90 minutes. The battery-powered roller brush sweeps dirt and bulkier items into its dustpan, which is easily removed for emptying. The Cordless Electric Sweeper comes with a wall mount for out of sight storage and includes a compact power adapter for charging. Whether sweeping up crumbs from under a table, tidying up after children or quickly cleaning before and during a party, the Cordless Electric Sweeper will help you spend less time cleaning and more time doing the things you enjoy!.
7. BISSELL BigGreen Commercial BG23 Sweeper with 2 Nylon Brush Rolls, 7-1/2" Cleaning Path, Green
BISSELL BigGreen Commercial manual sweeper with 2 nylon brush rolls. Dual debris dust pans. Great for large and small debris. 7-1/2-inches wide cleaning path is great for large and small debris. Cleaning path: 7-1/2-inches. Cleaning surface type: bare floors, low pile carpet. Wheels: soft rubber. Handle type: galvanized steel. Soft bumper. Brush: twisted, tufted brush. 1 Year limited warranty. Green color.
8. Bissell Sweep-Up Cordless Sweeper model 21012, blue
9. Bissell City Sweep Manual Sweeper, London Edition
With its unique skyline design, this manual sweeper is a fun and easy solution to quick pick-up needs and offers a great value to consumers of all ages.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bissell 92N0a Sweeper for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!