933 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DWE4012 7-Amp 12000 RPM Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder
The DEWALT DWE4012 7 Amp 12,000 RPM Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder features a 7.5 Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection. The One-Touch Guard allows for a single action to adjust the guard; no buttons or levers, just turn the guard to position it. A hex wrench replaces spanner wrench, which makes it more user friendly as a hex wrench is found in most tool boxes if lost. Its low profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces, and the Quick-Change Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench. This grinder has a 2-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control. It also offers a slim, ergonomic body design that provides increased comfort in extended use applications. The 5/8″-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2″ accessories. Includes: 2-position side handle, Depressed center wheel, One-Touch Guard, Hex Wrench.
2. Black & Decker BDCRO20C 20V MAX Random Orbit Sander with Battery and Charger
- The 20V max* random orbit sander brings cordless convenience for small projects and quick touches
- 30% more compact than leading competitor, Ryobi P411
- 12K OPM provides the speed to quickly remove material, paint, or stain
- Dust collection helps to keep the work surface clean
- Part of black+decker 20V max* system
- Included Components: (1) BDERO20 Random Orbit Sander, (1) 20V MAX* 1.5Ah Battery, (1) Charger, (2) 5″ Round Sandpaper Sheets
The BLACK+DECKER BDCRO20C 20V max* Random orbit sander with battery and charger allows you to tackle home repairs or upcycle furniture with the power and control you need to remove old material fast…. the 20V max* Random orbit sander brings cordless convenience for small projects and Quick touches. 12K OPM provides the speed to quickly remove material, paint, or stain. The dust Collection helps to keep the work surface clean. A hook and loop system helps make paper changes easy. This sander is 30% more compact than leading competitor, Ryobi P411. * part of BLACK+DECKER 20V max* system. Backed by black+decker’s 2 year limited warranty. Includes: (1) Bdero20 Random orbit sander, (1) 20V max* 1.5Ah battery, (1) charger, (2) 5″ round sandpaper sheets.
3. Makita 9557PBX1 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder with Aluminum Case
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor for high output power in a more compact tool (only 4.5 lbs.)
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2-1/2″”) for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Lock-on/off feature for continuous operation
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Protective zig-zig varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Extra large paddle switch for comfortable operation
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- (1) 4-1/2″” General Purpose Turbo Rim Diamond Blade A-94552
- (5) 4-1/2″” 24 Grit Grinding Wheels 741423-0-1
- Aluminum case
- 4 – 4 1/2 grinding wheels
- Diamond wheel
- metal gear housing
- paddle switch
458-9557PBX1 This item features: -Switch is located on top of motor housing. -Labyrinth construction seals motor and bearings from contamination. -Small circumference barrel grip. -Shaft lock for easy wheel changes. -Side handle can be installed on either side of tool. -Double insulated. -Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. -Switch is located on top of the motor housing. -Spindle lock for easy wheel changes. -Rotatable gear housing rotates 90 for cutting applications. -Lock-on/off feature for continuous work. -Electronic limiter stops the motor and reduces accidental motor overload and burnout. -Gear housing can be rotated 90 . -Powerful motor with protective zig-zag varnish to keep dust and debris out. -SJS Technology prevents tool kickback caused by accidental wheel binding. -Wheel Diam: 4 1/2 in. Model Code Model Description AAVoltage:115.00 V, Voltage Type:AC, Amps:12.00 A, Speed:2800 rpm [Min], 10500 rpm [Max], Spindle Thread:5/8 – 11 UNC, Length:11 3/4 in, Control Type:On/Off, Applications:Grinding, Handle Type:Back Body Grip, Side Rod, Includes:Grinding Wheel (741424-8-1), Lock Nut (224566-8), Lock Nut Wrench (782412-6), Inner Flange (224368-2), Side Handle (152490-4), Wheel Guard (163418-7), Type:Angle Grinder ABVoltage:115.00 V, Voltage Type:AC, Amps:13.00 A, Speed:11500 rpm [Max], Spindle Thread:5/8 in – 11 UNC, Length:12 1/8 in, Control Type:On/Off, Paddle, Applications:Cutting, Grinding, Stock Removal, Handle Type:Body Grip, Side Rod, Includes:Grinding Wheel (741423-0-1), Inner Flange (224399-1), Lock Nut (224568-4), Lock Nut Wrench (782424-9), Side Handle (153489-2), Tool-Less Guard (135107-4), Wt.:4.20 lb ACVoltage:115.00 V, Voltage Type:AC, Amps:6.00 A, Speed:11000 rpm [Max], Spindle Thread:5/8 in – 11 UNC, Length:10 1/8 in, Control Type:On/Off, Handle Type:Body Grip, Side Rod, Includes:Grinding Wheel (741424-8-1), Lock Nut Wrench (782412-6), Side Handle (152487-3), Lock Nut (193465-4), Inner Flange (224378-9), Wheel Guard
From the Manufacturer
This powerful 7.5 Amp Makita angle grinder has an exclusive labyrinth construction that seals the motor and bearing from contamination.The 9557NBX features a switch (AC/DC) that is conveniently located on the top of the motor housing and a small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. 4-1/2″ Angle Grinder AC/DC, 7.5A Motor For Heavy Professional Grinding Applications, Spindle Lock For Easy Wheel Changes, Small Circumference Barrel Grip For Easy Handling, Side Handle Can Be Installed On Either Side Of Tool For Operator Convenience, Switch Is Located On Side Of The Motor Housing; Lock-On Feature, Grinder Includes: 4-1/2″ Grinding Wheels, Side Handle & Wheel Guard, Includes Extra Diamond Wheel and carry case.
4. DEWALT DWE4011 Small Angle Grinder with One-Touch Guard, 4-1/2 -Inch
- 7 amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch guard eliminates the need for a tool to adjust the guard location
- Hex wrench replaces spanner wrench – hex wrench is found in most tool boxes if lost
- Quick-Change wheel release allows tool-free wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- 2-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control
- Slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications
- 5/8″-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2″ accessories
The DEWALT DWE4011 eatures a 7.0 amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor, which was designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection. The One-Touch Guard eliminates the need for a tool to adjust the guard location; No buttons or levers, just turn the guard to position it. This unit has a hex wrench which replaces the spanner wrench (a hex wrench is found in most tool boxes if lost). It also features a quick-change wheel release that allows for tool-free wheel removal without need for a wrench. As an added bonus, the two-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control. To make this tool more versatile, the 5/8-inch-to-11-inch spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2-inch accessories. You will enjoy working with this slim, ergonomic body design as it provides increased comfort in extended use applications.
5. BLACK+DECKER BDEG400 6 Amp Angle Grinder, 4-1/2-Inch
The Black & Decker BDEG400 4-1/2″ 6 Amp Angle Grinder is ideal for sharpening, cutting, grinding, removing rust and surface preparation. This grinder features a metal gear case for durability and longer life. It offers a 3-position side handle that provides added comfort and control for use with various materials and angles. It also has a spindle lock for easy accessory changes. Operates at 10,000 rpm, with a spindle size range of 5/8″ – 11 “. Includes: (1) 4-1/2” Small angle grinder, (1) Metal grinding wheel, (1) Spanner wrench .
6. Makita GA4030K 4" Angle Grinder
- Made in USA or Imported
- The product is 4″ Angle grinder kit
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Small circumference barrel grip (only 2-1/4″) for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris
- Refined design at only 3.1 lbs for increased control
- Rotatable gear housing can be positioned every 90° for cutting applications
Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris, All ball bearing design and metal gear housing, Externally accessible brushes, protective varnish seals the armature, machined bevel gears, side handle Is positioned at an increased 20 degree angle for comfort and control. Specs: 120V, 4″ Grinding wheel, sanding disc, 3″ Wire cup brush, No load speed 11, 000 RPM, spindle thread m10x1.25″, length 10-1/2″, weight 3.7 lbs. Includes: 4″ Grinding wheel, wheel guard, Lock nut, Lock nut wrench, side handle, inner flange, plastic tool case.
Makita’s 4-Inch Angle Grinder (model GA4030K) combines power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting performance for a range of industrial grinding applications.
6 AMP Motor Delivers 11,000 RPM
The GA4030K is powered by a Makita-built 6 amp motor that delivers 11,000 rpm for the most demanding applications. The machined bevel gears are engineered for longer tool life, and the all ball bearing design and metal gear housing deliver added durability. The labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life. In addition, the armature is sealed by a protective zig-zag varnish which prevents contamination by creating a barrier under rotation.
Small Diameter Grip for Added Comfort
Makita engineered comfort and convenience features into the GA4030K for professional use all day long. The small diameter (2-1/4 inches) barrel grip is engineered for added comfort. The GA4030K has a compact size and weighs only 3.7 pounds. The gear housing can be positioned every 90 degrees for a range of cutting applications, and the side handle can be easily installed on both sides of the tool for operator convenience.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The GA4030K is a versatile and powerful grinder engineered for demanding applications including cutting brick and masonry, cutting ferrous metal, paint and rust removal, shipyard maintenance, heavy machinery, metal polishing, general grinding, auto repair work, cutting limestone, and more. The grinder is built for professional tradesman including masons, welders, ship yard workers, automotive technicians, stone/tile work, HVAC, electricians, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class angle grinder. The GA4030K is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita Grinders
Makita offers a wide range of grinders with power and protection features for industrial grinding and metalworking. Makita grinders are engineered with labyrinth construction to seal and protect the motor and bearings from contamination, and the protective zig-zag varnish seals the armature from dust and debris by creating a barrier under rotation for longer tool life. Makita’s growing line of grinders includes models ranging from a 1/4-inch die grinder to 9-inch angle grinders. Makita also offers an assortment of grinder accessories.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA(800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
What’s in the Box
Makita GA4030K 4-Inch angle grinder includes: grinding wheel, wheel guard, side handle, inner flange, lock nut, wrench, and tool case.
7. PORTER-CABLE PCEG011 6 AMP 4-1/2 IN. ANGLE GRINDER
- Multiple handle positions: right, left, top
- Integrated spindle lock for fast and easy wheel changes with a single wrench
- Tool-free guard change for easy changes and repositioning
- Soft start for smooth start-up
- No-volt switch to help prevent accidental restarts following a power disruption when the tool is left in the “on” position
The PORTER-CABLE PCEG011 6 amp 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder includes pc 6 amp Grinder, 4-1/2 in. Guard, side handle, grinding wheel, inner and outer flange, wrench.
8. Bosch 1375A 4-1/2" Angle Grinder
- Compact: weighing only 3.75 lbs., The Bosch 1375A Angle grinder is lightweight, compact, and ideal for metal workers, vehicle fabricators, plumbers and other professionals who use grinders on a daily
- Power: the angle grinder features a powerful 6.0-Amp motor to produce 11, 000 no-load RPM for professional cutting and grinding applications. The efficient motor was designed with an extremely small
- Comfort: The 1375A offers a two-position side auxiliary handle specifically designed to angle to a natural position for maximum operator comfort. The top handle of the angle grinder is also ergonomica
The Bosch 1375A 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder features a powerful 6.0-Amp motor that produces 11, 000 no-load RPM, making this compact Grinder a powerhouse tool. It was designed for concrete contractors, vehicle fabricators and other professionals who need a compact Grinder. With a well-designed grip, lock-on slide switch, two-position side handle and 11, 000 no-load RPM, This workhorse can get the job done. It is well suited for metal fabrication, concrete restoration, pipe fitting and more. It uses service Minder brushes that stops the Grinder when preventative maintenance is required and epoxy-coated field windings, for longer tool life. The lock-on slide switch, two-position side handle and 3.75 lbs. Weight add to user comfort and control.
From the Manufacturer
The Bosch 1375A is a multipurpose tool designed to grind, sand, brush, sharpen, and deburr. This grinder offers a 5/8-inch 11-spindle thread for attaching the most popular accessories. The slim housing grip is designed for easy handling, and the two-position side handle is angled for comfort. The dust-resistant switch and the protected motor deliver longer service life. Save time with the spindle lock for quick wheel changes. Includes guard, side handle, flange kit, wrench, and wheel.
- 6 amps, 11,000 rpm
- Lock-on/off switch for extended use applications
- Sealed switch keeps debris out of the switch mechanism and extends switch life
- ServiceMinder brushes eliminate guesswork, stopping the tool when preventive maintenance is required
- Epoxy-coated field windings provide ultimate protection against abrasive dust and metal debris
- 5/8-inch-11 spindle offers wide flexibility for mounting most popular accessories
- Spindle lock for quick wheel changes
- 2-position auxiliary handle is specifically designed and angled to a “natural” position for maximum comfort and control
- Double-insulated, UL-listed, complies to OSHA
- Rating: 120 volts AC
- Amps: 6 amps
- Max motor horsepower: 1 hp
- No-load speed: 11,000 rpm
- Wheel diameter: 4-1/2 inches
- Cutoff disc: 4-1/2 inches
- Dry diamond wheel: 4-1/2 inches
- Sanding discs: 4-1/2 inches
- Wire cup brush: 3 inches
- Wire wheel: 4 inches
- Spindle thread: 5/8-inch-11
- Length: 10-1/2 inches
- Weight: 3-3/4 lbs.
- Auxiliary handle
- Flange kit
- Spanner wrench
- Abrasive wheel
This Bosch power tool comes with a one-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
9. DEWALT DWE402W 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder with Wheel
- 11 Amp AC/DC 11,000 RPM motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- Dust Ejection System provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents
- Quick-Change Wheel release allows tool free wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- One-Touch Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories
The DEWALT DWE402W 4-1/2″ Small Angle Grinder with Wheel features an 11 Amp AC/DC 11,000 RPM motor which is designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection. The Dust Ejection System provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents. It has a low profile gear case allows access into tight spaces, along with a Quick-Change wheel release that allows tool free wheel removal without the need for a wrench. A One-Touch Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action, and a paddle switch with safety lock-off prevents accidental start up. The matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories. Includes: (1) Grinder, One-Touch Guard, 2-Position Side Handle, Wrench, 4-1/2″ Abrasive Wheel.
10. DEWALT DW840K 7-Inch Angle Grinder with Bag and Wheels
- 13.0 Amp AC/DC, 8,000 rpm motor provides high power and speed for 7-inch grinding applications
- High power-to-weight ratio for greater efficiency and reduced user fatigue
- Keyless adjustable guard provides tool-free guard adjustments, increasing productivity
- Rear handle design for greater comfort and control
- External brush caps for easy servicing
- Sealed ball and roller bearings for extended motor life.Max Watts Out:2,250 W
The DEWALT DW840K 7-Inch Angle Grinder with Bag and Wheels. This grinder features a 13.0 Amp AC/DC, 8,000 rpm motor which provides high power and speed for 7″ grinding applications. It has a high power-to-weight ratio for greater efficiency and reduced user fatigue. The adjustable guard can be adjusted to redirect sparks away from user. Rear handle design for greater comfort and control, and external brush caps for easy servicing. The sealed ball and roller bearings allow for extended motor life. A spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes. Includes (5) Grinding Wheels, Wrench, Backing Flange, Adjustable Guard, 2-Position Side Handle, Carrying bag.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Black And Decker Matrix Angle Grinder Tool for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!