667 reviews analysed
1. BlackVue DR750S-2CH 16GB Car Black Box/Car DVR Recorder, Built-in Wi-Fi, Cloud, Full HD, G Sensor, GPS, 16GB SD Card Included, Upto 128GB Support
Full HD 1080p at 60fps Front & Full HD 1080p at 30fps Rear -SONY STARVIS CMOS Sensor -Night Vision -Up to 128gb microSD Card Supported -Adaptive Format-Free File Management System -Loop Recording & Intelligent Parking Mode -Impact Detection / Motion Detection -Built-in Wi-Fi, GPS, and G-Sensor -Low Power Consumption -Event Files Protection -BlackVue App (Android / iOS) – BlackVue View (Windows / Mac) – Compatible with Free BlackVue Over the Cloud Service Remote Live View, Emergency Alarm, STAVIS is a trademark of Sony Corporation
2. Blackvue DR750S 2CH IR Infrared Dual Channel Dash Cam
- BlackVue DR750S-2CH IR monitors the front and the interior of your vehicle in Full HD, making it ideal for taxi or rideshare drivers (Uber and Lyft).
- 2 Channel Front and Rear FULL HD Recording – The DR750S is now Capable of Recording 1080p at 60FPS on the Front Channel for Smooth Recordings
- Full HD Front (up to 60FPS) and Interior (up to 30FPS) | Wide view angle front (139 degrees) and interior (145 degrees)
- Super Capacitor Inside for Max Temperatures of 70C/158F
- Built in WiFi and GPS – Easily Change Settings and Download Videos to Your Phone
3. Blackvue DR900S-1CH 4K UHD DashCAM (16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB) (64GB)
- 4K UHD 1-Channel Cloud Dashcam, with HEVC compression, Dual-Band Wi-Fi
- OUTSTANDING 4K RESOLUTION, BEST VIDEO COMPRESSION, FAST WI-FI CLOUD
- The Best Single-Channel Cloud Dashcam, H.265/HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding), the video files stay small so you can record for as long as a standard Full HD dashcam.
- ultra-wide 162-degree view angle, DR900S-1CH catches all the action happening in front of your vehicle
- 8-megapixel sensor produces spectacular 4K Ultra HD footage, letting you read license plates from farther away, DR900S-1CH also features dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi for super fast file transfer to your phone.
Discover the 4K difference
4K in a dashcam is not a gimmick. It is a game-changer. It is not about playing videos on a giant screen–although you could do that too. It’s about providing video proof. A dashcam is only as good as its ability to capture crucial details–usually license plate numbers. The 8-megapixel 4K UHD sensor does just that by capturing 4 times as many pixels as in Full HD. And with its fast shutter speed, details are frozen in place. Just pause and zoom in.
No need to sacrifice recording time
With bigger resolution come bigger files…unless you have better compression. High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC/H.265) is the standard in 4K video broadcasting and streaming. With HEVC, you get great-looking 4K videos but same recording time as a regular Full HD dashcam. Who said you can’t have it all?
Amazingly fast Wi-Fi transfer speed
Transfer files to your phone either fast or…very fast! The dual-band built-in Wi-Fi of the DR900S Series allows twice faster transfer in 5GHz mode. With BlackVue’s Sub-Stream technology, Quick Play versions of the videos are saved along the originals. No more lengthy buffering when browsing videos over Wi-Fi or the Cloud!
Set up (easily) and forget
BlackVue dashcams are very easy to install. Attach the front unit to the windshield behind the rear view mirror with the provided double-sided tape. This way, the dashcam is invisible to the driver’s eye. Simply plug the power cords into the cigarette lighter / accessory power socket of your vehicle and it will automatically start recording as you turn ignition on (no need to push any button). Once set, you can forget about it, knowing it will reliably record your drive.
4. BlackVue DR590 Full HD Dashcam Sony Starvis Image Sensor (32GB)
FULL HD 1080P @60FPS The DR590-1CH records Full HD 1080p videos of your drives at 60 frames per second, in a 139-degree wide view angle. With the Sony STARVIS imaging sensor, you get awesome image clarity day and night. STARVIS is a trademark of Sony Corporation. BUILT-IN IMPACT & MOTION DETECTION ENABLES MULTIPLE RECORDING MODES While driving, your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements*. Videos files are marked accordingly so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS. (*) For Parking Mode recording, an external battery pack (Power Magic Battery Pack) or a hardwiring kit (Power Magic Pro) is required. BLACKVUE VIEWER (WINDOWS/MAC) EASILY MANAGE YOUR VIDEO FILES The BlackVue Viewer is free to download and use. It lets you easily change your BlackVue configuration settings. Displays videos chronologically and by type (Normal/Event/Parking) to quickly identify and archive important footage. HIGH FRAME RATE FOR EXTRA FLUIDITY THE ADVANTAGE OF 60FPS VIDEO CAPTURE The DR590-1CH records extra fluid videos at 60 frames per second, keeping all details sharp even in fast action. With 60fps, motion blur is much reduced compared to 30fps. That means your BlackVue can better capture details–like license plates–even in fast-moving objects. LOOP RECORDING AND ADAPTIVE FORMAT-FREE TECHNOLOGY LESS FORMATTING AND SMOOTHER RECORDING Loop Recording: the DR590-1CH records over the oldest video files first when the microSD card is full, in a seamless loop. Adaptive Format-Free Technology: your BlackVue saves and organizes files on the microSD card in a highly efficient way. It reduces the need for formatting the card and prevents file corruption even after multiple write cycles.
5. BlackVue DR900S-2CH with 16GB Micro SD Card | Power Magic Pro Hardwiring Kit Included | WiFi GPS 4K Recording Cloud Connectivity
- ✔ 4K Ultra High Definition Capture – 4x the Resolution of 1080p
- ✔ Improved H.265 Compression Codec – Same Filesize as [email protected]
- ✔ Built-In GPS & Dual Band Wi-Fi – Change Settings and Review Video on the Fly!
- ✔ Built-In Impact & Motion Detection – Lock in Event Recordings
- ✔ BlackVue Over The Cloud Compatible – View Your Videos Anywhere in the World over the Internet
The new and highly anticipated 4K dashcam by BlackVue is here!
Blackvue is joining the 4K revolution, and has managed to fit all this processing power into a portable dash camera.
Capture great shots using it’s 4K UHD resolution with it’s 162° ultra-wide viewing lens
Using the best in video compression technology, the H.265 codec allows you to save 4K videos as much as a full HD dashcam would using the more common H.264 standard codec.
Equipped with 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual band Wi-Fi module, transferring video from your camera to your smartphone or tablet is up to three times faster. Easily use the iOS or Android application (FREE from the App Store or Play Store) to view your footage and change settings. Blackvue is joining the 4K revolution, and has managed to fit all this processing power into a portable dash camera.
BlackVue is world-renowned for their premium dash camera lineup. The DR900S-2CH is their flagship model, featuring everything from Parking Mode to Cloud support. Enjoy mobile push notifications to your mobile device, so you’re always “in-the-know” of where and what’s happening to your car- Regardless of where you are! (Mobile Hotspot or Wi-Fi network required)
This listing includes:
BlackVue DR900S-2CH (Front Cam + Rear Cam)
Rear Cam Cable
x5 Cable Clips
Double-Sided Tape for Mounting Brackets
BlackVue 16GB microSD Card
microSD Card Reader
BlackVue Power Magic Pro
Supplies power to your BlackVue from your vehicle’s battery according to the configured voltage and timer to prevent vehicle battery discharge.
6. Pittasoft Blackvue DR900S-2CH with Power Magic Pro Hardwire Kit 2-Channel | 4K Dashcam | 128GB SD Card
- 2 Channel Front and Rear FULL HD Recording – 4K UHD @ 30fps Front and Full HD @ 30fps Rear
- Compatible with Free BlackVue Over the Cloud Service (Remote Live View, Emergency Alarm, etc.)
- Built-in 2.4/5GHz Wi-Fi, G-Sensor and GPS
- 8 Megapixel Front and 2.1 Megapixel Rear CMOS Sensor for Enhanced Night Vision
- Built for Hotter Climates – High Temperature Cut-off Built-In
2 Channel Front and Rear FULL HD Recording – 4K UHD @ 30fps Front and Full HD @ 30fps Rear
7. Blackvue DR750S 2CH IR Infrared Dual Channel Dash Cam (Standard)
- BUILT FOR RIDE-SHARE – Perfect for UBER / LYFT drivers to capture both the road and interior of your vehicle
- 60 FPS RECORDING – For buttery smooth recording for the front FHD camera
- BUILT-IN WIFI & GPS – Allows for easy access to video footage and downloads
- SONY STARVIS SENSOR – The DR750S-2CH uses the Sony STARVIS IMX291 on both front and rear cameras. This sensor offers improved low-light video capabilities.
- CLOUD FUNCTIONALITY* – When connected to the internet, this camera can send push notifications, support live tracking, and remote video backup *Requires a Wi-Fi Hotspot in the vehicle*
BlackVue DR750S-2CH IR is the ultimate high-end dash camera, perfect for UBER/LYFT ride-share drivers who are looking for premium quality dash cams. It comes with all the features that BlackVue DR750S-2CH has; however, this package comes with an infrared interior camera that can capture interior of your car regardless of what time of the day it is. The BlackVue DR750S-2CH IR includes the standard DR750S front facing dash cam capable of capturing video at not just at full HD 1080p resolution, but also at 60 frames per second. The DR750S-2CH IR’s second channel Infrared Camera secures the interior of your vehicle with its wide 145-degree wide angle lens. The inconspicuous infrared LEDs automatically activate based on ambient light levels, giving you the ability to record footage, for your peace of mind, even in pitch black lighting conditions. The DR750S also has built-in WiFi and GPS, overlaying location and speed data in your video should you desire. The WiFi feature lets you connect your dash cams to your smartphone or tablet, giving you the ability to quickly make changes to settings, set your preferred camera viewing angles, or download video footage off the cameras.
8. Blackvue BV-DR750S-1CH-16 WiFi 1080P Full HD Car DVR Recorder 16GB SD Card | Free Bonus: Includes BlackboxMyCar Surveillance Decal
- Full HD Recording at 60FPS – Sony CMOS Exmor R Sensor
- BlackVue Over the Cloud – Remote Viewing and Notifications
- Super Capacitor Inside for Max Temperatures of 70C/158F
- Built in Wi-Fi and GPS – Easily Change Settings and Download Videos to Your Phone
- Please note: As this is powered purely through the cigarette jack and/or hardwiring kit, there is NO internal battery in this unit!
9. BlackVue Dashcam Front Camera Tamper-Proof Case (BTC-1B) (for Heavy Truck/Bus)
BTC-1B VERTICAL WINDSHIELD TYPE The BTC-1B is designed to accommodate vertical to near-vertical windshields, such as heavy trucks or buses. It fits windshields at an angle of 60° to 90° with the horizontal. Compatible with: Blackvue DR900S, DR750S, DR650S form factor dashcams.
10. BlackVue DR750S-2CH_16GB_PMP DR750S-2CH with Power Magic Pro Hardwire Kit/2-Channel 1080P Full HD Car Dvr Recorder/16GB SD Card
- Dual STARVIS sensors in full HD 1080P (front 60/ rear 30 frames per second). built-in microphone, High-Capacity Memory Card Support (up to 128GB)
- Various Recording Modes, Motion Detection in Parking Mode Recording, 360 rotation cylinder in sleek design, Full HD label
- Universal File Format: MP4, Video Playback on various devices, BlackVue App and software PC), MyWay Viewer
- Blackvue-over-the-cloud capable! Built-in GPS and G-sensor, voice guide, 3-color LEDs, Video out, resolved heat issue
- 16GB SD card, power Magic Pro
Dual STARVIS sensors in full HD 1080P (front 60/ rear 30 frames per second). STARVIS imaging sensors are a reference in video clarity under low light, and they equip both the front and rear cameras of the dr750s-2ch. You can rest assured that your dashcam will capture critical details Whether you are driving or letting your BlackVue monitor your parked vehicle. With the free over the cloud add-on service, Check on your car From anywhere, anytime.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Blackvue Dash Cam Dual for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!