Finding your suitable readers for breville food processor bread dough recipe is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for breville food processor bread dough recipe including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
785 reviews analysed
1. Breville BHM800SIL Handy Mix Scraper Hand Mixer, Silver
- Beater IQ intuitive interface detects the type of attachment you are using and adjusts the speed to the best desired range for what you are mixing
- Powerful 240-watt DC motor for quiet operation and high torque at low speeds
- Quiet scraper beaters mix to the edges without clanging to maximize contact with the bowl
- Count-up timer for accurate control of recipes that require precise mixing time
- Mixing light enables you to view ingredients during the mixing progress
How do you maximize speed for whisking and power for kneading from the same handy mixer? The Breville BHM800SIL Handy Mix Scraper with intuitive ergonomic control and Beater IQ automatically adjusts power to suit what you’re mixing. Features an intuitive 9 speed selector, plus boost, with an easy to use scroll wheel is electronically controlled to spin at a precise speed no matter what the load. Accessories include 2 scraper beaters, 2 dough hooks, and 2 balloon whisks which are housed in a storage case which clips under the unit so nothing gets lost. Pause function holds your setting while you prepare or add ingredients. Quick release trigger and swivel cord also featured.
2. Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
3. Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Blender/Food Processor with 1500W Auto-iQ Base, 72oz Pitcher, 64oz Processor Bowl, (2) 16oz Cup for Smoothies, Dough & More
- 72 oz. Total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies.
- 8-Cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even chopping and makes up to 2 lbs. Of dough in 30 seconds.
- Two 16 oz. Nutri Ninja cups with to-go lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient-rich drinks to take on the go.
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free parts..Includes one 1500-watt base, A food processor bowl, 72 oz. Total crushing pitcher, two 16 oz. Nutri Ninja cups with to-go lids, and a 30-Recipe inspiration guide.
- For best results, try the Nutri Ninja cup or X-Large pitcher for frozen drinks.If you choose to clean the unit by hand, please do so with warm water & dish soap
The Ninja mega kitchen system comes packed with 1500 watts of power to handle all of your drink and meal-making needs. The XL 72 oz*. blender pitcher features total crushing technology to blast through ice and frozen fruit. Two 16 oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with to-go lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient-rich drinks to take on the go. The 8-Cup food Processor bowl comes equipped with a chopping blade for perfect, even results and a dough blade that can mix up to 2 lbs. Of dough in 30 seconds!
4. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
5. Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor, White
- Includes medium slicing disc (4mm), shredding disc, and new stainless steel chopping blade
- Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and recipe book
- Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts
- Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease
- Easy to use and clean
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
- Note: How-to Disc not included
The Cuisinart Pro Classic Food Processor makes all your favorites, from stir-fries and main course salads, to peanut butter and homemade bread. Accessories include a stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, chopping blade, small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and instruction/recipe book.
6. Cuisinart DLC-8SBCY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome
- Includes new chopping blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegetables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
Great for the chef, features 11-cup work bowl and extra-large feed tube for slicing whole fruits and vegetables. Powerful enough to knead bread with ease. With stainless steel medium, thin and shredding/slicing discs, and chopping blade. 5-year full motor warranty. In white, almond or black. Model DLC-8SBCY.
7. Etekcity Digital Kitchen Scale Multifunction Food Scale, 11lb 5kg, Silver, Stainless Steel (Batteries Included)
- Equipped with 4 high precision sensors to give you accurate weight all the time
- 5kg/11lb capacity, 0.01oz/1g division, Perfect for baking, cooking, postage and jewelry
- Stainless Steel Platform Design: Designed with a sleek stainless steel platform and anti-fingerprint technology for easy cleaning and maintenance
- User-Friendly: A precise TARE function can reset the current weight on the scales to zero, quick unit conversion, Volume Measurement Supported, violet backlit display and low battery indication
- Petite Design: No more fuss or clutter necessary
- Made for easy storage and lightweight portability
- The scales switch off after 2 minutes of inactivity if you forget to turn them off or your hands are all gooey with food
- Meet CE/ROHS certification
- 2 x AAA batteries included
- 1 Year Warranty by Etekcity
Order Now and Enjoy the Convenience of Our 2-Year Warranty!
This Etekcity digital scale has endless uses for personal or commercial environments – great for homes, kitchens, offices, and more. The scale has an easy-to-read LCD display with beautiful clear backlit. With a capacity of 11lb (5kg), you can weigh a variety of items with ease. You will be surprised at all the uses you will have for this product.
You can easily choose among measurement in oz, lb:oz, g, ml (Milk & Water). This digital scale measures in precise increments of 0.04oz (1 g) to accurately weigh your items. Power is provided by 2 AAA batteries (included), making the scale portable and ensuring that you can easily acquire replacement batteries.
The tare function allows the user to deduct the weight of a container from the total weight in order to determine the net weight of the contents excluding the weight of the container which holds them.
Clear Display and Auto-off
The scale has an easy-to-read backlit display, staying 30 seconds for easily reading. To save energy, the scale also features an auto-off function, allowing the scale to turn off after 2 minutes inactivity. Do not mix new and used batteries to power the device
Weight Capacity: 176oz / 5000g / 11 lbs
Units: g / oz / lb:oz /ml (Milk & Water)
Measurement Increments: 0.04 oz / 1 g
Minimum Measurement: 3g-5g
Auto-Off: 2 Minutes
Power: 2 x AAA 1.5V DC
Dimensions: 7.32 x 5.70 x 0.67 inches
1 x Digital Kitchen Scale
1 x User Manual
2 x AAA 1.5V DC batteries
Do not mix new and used batteries to power the device
8. Cuisinart FP-8GM Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor, Gunmetal
This Cuisinart food processor is designed to perform just about any food prep task a recipe calls for. It’s big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, and powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of veggies into healthy pureed soups in seconds. Rubberized touch pad controls, and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a favorite of creative home cooks!; Cuisinart elemental 8 cup food processor, silver.
9. Hamilton Beach 70740 8-Cup Food Processor, Black
- Prepare an endless variety of food fast
- Puree pesto and dips, shred cheese, slice salad & more
- 8 cup capacity
- 2 speeds plus pulse control
- Stainless steel slice/shred disc and chopping blade
- Powerful 450 watt motor
- Lid flips over for compact storage
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese to reduce pre-cutting
- S-blade for chopping, mixing & pureeing, Reversible disc. Dishwasher safe bowl, lid & blades
Hamilton Beach Food Processors rely on robust motors to chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything you put in the bowl. Fast and easy to use, these processors have a flip lid design and dishwasher-safe parts for easy cleaning and storage.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Breville Food Processor Bread Dough Recipe for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!