We spent many hours on research to finding campfire dutch oven dump cake, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best campfire dutch oven dump cake, you should not miss this article. campfire dutch oven dump cake coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 6 campfire dutch oven dump cake by our suggestions
628 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart TOA-60 Air Fryer Toaster Oven, Silver
- 1800-Watts with 7 Functions: Air Fry, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Bake, Broil, Warm, Toast
- 0.6 Cubic Foot Non-Stick Interior with Oven Light. Dimensions (L X W X H) : 15.50 x 16.00 x 14.00 inches
- Capacity: Toast 6 slices of bread, Air Fry 3lbs of chicken wings, Bake a 12-inch pizza or Roast a 4 pound chicken
- Adjustable Thermostat with 60-Minute Timer/Auto Shutoff, Toast Shade Selector-Timer
- Includes: Oven Rack, Baking Pan, Air Fryer Rack/Basket
The Cuisinart AirFryer Toaster Oven is a premium full-size toaster oven with a built-in airfryer. It will not only bake a 4 lb. chicken or 12 in. pizza, broil salmon steaks, and toast 6 bagel halves at once, it can also airfry up to 3 lbs. of food using little or no oil. Powerful ultra-hot air “fries” favorites like wings, chicken tenders, and fish and chips to crisp, golden-brown doneness. And since a toaster oven stays on the countertop, this is a fryer that never has to be put away. Enjoy the crunchy texture and tastes you love – no deep fryer required. The AirFryer Toaster Oven, only from Cuisinart!
2. Hamilton Beach 31123D Easy Reach Toaster Oven Silver
- EASY ACCESS TO FOOD AND COUNTERTOP. The roll-top door moves up and out of the way so you can have safe, easy access to your food before, during and after cooking.
- EASY TO KEEP CLEAN. Door is up and out of the way of messy spills and drips.
- CONVECTION, BAKE, BROIL & TOAST. 2 rack positions and included bake pan makes it easy to get started on cooking a variety of foods.
- FITS 6 SLICES OF TOAST, 12” PIZZA AND 9”x11” BAKE PAN. Spacious interior gives you room for cooking everything from snacks to side dishes.
- EASY-TO-USE CONTOURED KNOBS. Not only is this new design easier to maneuver, but they’re safer too.
You won’t find a design like the Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Toaster Oven with Roll-Top Door anywhere else. Its unique and large opening makes food easy to reach. And since the door opens above the oven, it frees up your countertop space in front. Best of all, it’s easy to keep clean because food can’t spill on the door. Contoured dials are easy to grip and turn, making it simple to switch between bake, broil and toast settings. The stay-on setting is safer thanks to a stop mechanism that prevents the knob from being turned to stay-on by accident.Care- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they are closely supervised and instructed concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. . Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs. To protect against electric shock, do not immerse cord, plug, or toaster oven in water or other liquid. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before cleaning appliance and putting on or taking off parts. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged supply cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions or has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Supply cord replacement and repairs must be conducted by the manufacturer, its service agent, or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard. Call the provided customer service number for information on examination, repair, or adjustment. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries. Do not use outdoors. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven. Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or other hot liquids. Use extreme caution when removing pan or disposing of hot grease. Do not clean with metal scouring pads. Pieces can break off the pad and touch electrical parts, creating a risk of electrical shock. Oversize foods or metal utensils must not be inserted in a toaster oven as they may create a fire or risk of electric shock.
3. Lodge L8DD3 Cast Iron Dutch Oven 5 qt
- 5 Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven. The Lodge Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven works overtime. Featuring a lid that easily converts to a skillet. The domed cover is great for roasts and non-knead bread recipes, too. Conducts heat evenly and efficiently — just like cast iron should. Measures 12.62″ x 10.38″ x 6.3″ with lid.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge L8DD3 Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven, 5-Quart is sturdy, integral, and features ovenproof loop handles for lifting and handling convenience. Tightly controlled metal chemistry and exacting mold tolerances deliver consistent product for even heating and superior cooking performance. The High Dome lid offers greater capacity and also works double duty as a skillet. Electro statically coated with a proprietary vegetable oil, and cured at high temperatures to allow the oil to deeply penetrate the surface of the cast iron. Measures 12.62″ x 10.38″ x 6.3″ with lid. The item is sealed with a pre-seasoning oil which leads to a drop that can appear like rust which will burn off with 1-2 cookings.
4. BLACK+DECKER TO3250XSB 8-Slice Extra Wide Convection Countertop Toaster Oven, Includes Bake Pan, Broil Rack & Toasting Rack, Stainless Steel/Black
- Extra-Wide Interior – Specially engineered to fit most 9”x13” pans with handles, 8 slices of bread, or a 12” pizza. Internal dimensions are approximately 16.5”x12.5”x9.5”
- Maximum Temperature: 450 Degrees
- Fits Most Oven Pans – Use the pans you already have! This spacious oven fits most standard 9”x13” oven pans with handles. That means you can go from straight from oven to table! Plus, the included baking/broiling pan fits perfectly, making it easy to insert and remove food. Toasting rack also included.
- Convection Heating – The powerful convection fan circulates warm air throughout the oven for fast, even baking. Other functions include: baking, broiling, toasting, and keeping food warm.Dedicated Toast Timer – Get perfect toast every time using the dedicated toast timer. It allows for predictable shade selection with every use.
- Temperatures in the oven will be lower than your set point. This is due to advanced heating elements used in this oven. Temperature dial settings have been calibrated to provide expected results for most recipes taking into account the advanced heating elements.
- 60-minute Timer – The 60-minute precision timer features stay-on functionality for longer baking tasks. Dedicated precision toast timer. 3 rack positions for improved cooking flexibility
The BLACK+DECKER 8-Slice Extra-Wide Stainless Steel/Black Convection Countertop Toaster and Pizza Oven with Broiler Pan simplifies large baking tasks. Its extended interior fits an entire 13”x9” pan with handles, so you can bake lasagna, brownies, and even 12” pizzas with your standard bakeware. You won’t have to wait around for your large oven to preheat anymore, just set the correct temperature and time and you’ll be baking in minutes with four unique functions: bake, broil, toast, and keep warm. Convection technology circulates air within the oven for fast and even results while baking. Plus, the toaster oven includes a broiler pan and an external crumb tray that slides in and out, making cleanup a breeze. When it’s time to eat, trust the #1 brand in toaster ovens*—BLACK+DECKER.
5. Dutch Oven Parchment Paper Liners, 20 Pack, 20 inches. By Campfire Pros
- MAKES CLEAN UP EASY! We love cast iron cooking while in the kitchen and camping, but we hate cleaning it. Our large disposable parchment liners make cleaning up easy.
- EXTRA THICK AND HEAVY DUTY! Made extra thick to protect your cast iron seasoning in the stove or the camp fire.
- SAVES TIME! Great for scouts and anyone indoors or the outdoors on the grill who wants to save time on clean up.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL! 20 inches fits all major brand cast iron dutch ovens. For use with Camp Chef and Lodge dutch ovens.
MAKES CLEAN UP EASY! We love cast iron cooking while in the kitchen and camping, but we hate cleaning it. Our large disposable parchment liners make cleaning up easy!
6. Lodge 8 Quart Camp Dutch Oven. 12 Inch Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Pot and Lid with Handle for Camp Cooking
- 8 QT. DEEP CAMP DUTCH OVEN. The Lodge portable “camp stove” is the pot that does it all. The flanged lid holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. The integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over the campfire.
- PRE-SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge provides pre-seasoned cookware with no synthetic chemicals; just soy based vegetable oil. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning becomes.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- CAMP COOKING 101. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories. Whether you’re roasting a chicken in the oven, or cooking chili over the campfire, Lodge has you covered with the included Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 cookbook.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Lodge Logic 8-Quart Cast-Iron Camp Dutch Oven
The Lodge portable “camp stove” is the pot that does it all. The flanged lid holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. The integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over hot coals. Includes Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 book.
From colonial hearth fires to the campfires of Lewis and Clark, cast iron camp ovens fed the colonists, helped tame the wilderness, and did their share in settling the American West. Cast iron cookware has long been treasures as sought after heirlooms, so much so that, when Lewis and Clark returned from their journey west, their trusted cast iron pots were among the few items making it back to civilization.
Like whiskey and tall tales, Lodge Cast Iron improved with age. There are few companies who can boast that products they made over 100 years ago remain in use today, and are still in high demand. You just won’t find anyone who knows camp oven cooking like Lodge. Our camp ovens have proven themselves with avid outdoorsmen and patio pioneers from Tennessee to Tokyo. When you create a meal in Lodge Cast Iron, you create a memory that lasts a lifetime.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
The Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. It comes with a tight-fitting lid that helps lock in nutrition and flavor. This pre-seasoned Dutch Oven works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Dutch Oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch Oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. It features loop handles for convenient handling and the oven is easy to clean and maintain.
A simple Cast-Iron Dutch Oven, like the one your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
- Made of cast iron
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Multi-functional cookware
- Virtually non-stick surface
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Easy to clean-hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
Superior Cooking Performance
Tightly controlled metal chemistry and exacting mold tolerances deliver consistent quality for even heating and superior cooking performance.
Hang Over Hearth or Campfire
Heavy gauge wire bale can be used for hanging the oven over the hearth or campfire.
Three integral legs allow the oven to be perfectly spaced over hot coals.
Snug Fitting Lid
Flanged to contain hot coals on top so the oven can be used for baking, stewing, and roasting. The versatile lid can be inverted for use as a griddle.
The right tool for searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying.
Made of Cast-Iron
Cast-Iron is a form of cookware developed over a millennia ago remains as popular today as when it was used to prepare meals hundreds of years ago. Cast Iron is one of only two metals compatible with induction stovetops. Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
Can Be Used With a Variety of Heat Sources
At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Skillet may be used on various heat sources including gas, electric and induction. Seasoned cast iron can also be used on the grill or open fire and coals for camp cooking. Begin heating cookware on low and slowly bring heat up to medium or medium/high. Always remove cookware from the stovetop after cooking.
Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. Unlike synthetically coated cookware, it is possible to restore the cooking surface of cast iron.
Lodge uses a proprietary soy-based vegetable oil to season our cookware. The oil contains no animal fat or peanut oil. The seasoning is functional application and slight inconsistencies may appear in the seasoning finish. The inconsistencies will not affect cooking performance.
Easy to Care for
Easy: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. It is very important to replenish the seasoning of your cast iron cookware by applying a thin layer of oil after each cleaning. Seasoning is an on-going process. The more you use cast iron, the seasoning is improved.
Using Your Lodge Cast Iron
Rinse with hot water (do not use soap), and dry thoroughly.
Before cooking, apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan and pre-heat the pan slowly (always start on low heat, increasing the temperature slowly).
Once the utensil is properly pre-heated, you are ready to cook.
TIP: Avoid cooking very cold food in the pan, as this can promote sticking.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Handles will become very hot in the oven, and on the stovetop. Always use an oven mitt to prevent burns when removing pans from oven or stovetop.
Care and Cleaning of your Lodge Cast Iron
After cooking, clean utensil with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. (Avoid putting a hot utensil into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your pan for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the utensil while it is still warm.
TIP: Do not let your cast iron air dry, as this can promote rust.
Store in a cool, dry place. If you have a cover, or lid, for your utensil, place a folded paper towel in between lid and utensil allowing air to circulate. This prevents moisture from collecting inside the utensil, which can cause rust.
TIP: The oven is a great place to store your cast iron; just remember to remove it before turning on the oven.
NEVER wash in dishwasher.
If for some reason your utensil develops a metallic smell or taste, or perhaps rust spots (maybe a well-meaning relative washed your utensil in the dishwasher or with soap thinking they were being helpful), never fear. Simply scour off the rust using a very fine grade of sandpaper or steel wool and refer to our section on re-seasoning.
Re-Seasoning your Lodge Cast Iron
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron in good condition, at some point you may need to repeat the seasoning process. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
Rinse and dry completely.
Apply a thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware (inside and out).
Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven to catch any dripping.
Set oven temperature to 350 � 400 degrees F.
Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven.
Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
Why should I choose Lodge cookware over other brands?
For over 112 years, Lodge has provided quality cast iron cookware and accessories, with a broad and innovative assortment. Our continued commitment to quality enables Lodge to offer a superior product line.
How is the diameter measurement of Lodge Cookware determined?
We measure from outside rim to outside rim across the top of the cookware, not the bottom.
What type utensils are recommended to be used with Lodge products?
We recommend using wood or silicone utensils to avoid scratching.
Why should soap or detergent not be used to clean cast iron cookware?
Soap and detergent are used to break down and remove oils. Since the seasoning of your cast iron consists of oil, cleaning with soap will strip or remove the seasoning from cookware.
Are there any types of food that are not recommended to be cooked in cast iron cookware?
Foods which are very acidic (i.e. beans, tomatoes, citrus juices, etc.) should not be cooked in a cast iron utensil until the cookware is highly seasoned. The high acidity of these foods will strip the seasoning and result in discoloration and metallic tasting food. Wait until cast iron is better seasoned to cook these types of foods.
Lodge is a Green Foundry:
Lodge is a zero hazardous waste stream foundry. Lodge designed a vegetable oil recycler for the seasoning process to reduce waste and unusable oil is recycled and used as biodiesel generator. Lodge uses recycled and biodegradable packing materials. Reuse of foundry sand used in the casting process is recycled and unusable sand, working to purify the water of the local streams and planting trees to improve air quality and beautification.
Lodge is the oldest family-owned cookware foundry in America. Since 1896, the Lodge family has been casting premium iron cookware at their Tennessee foundry. Starting with raw materials and finishing with their seasoning process, they continue to improve on the highest quality standards that go into every piece we make. As the sole American manufacturer of cast iron cookware, they are proud to carry on the legacy started by founder Joseph Lodge. Lodge doesn’t just make cast iron; they make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Campfire Dutch Oven Dump Cake for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!