Finding your suitable readers for co2 tank refill for kegerator los aneles is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for co2 tank refill for kegerator los aneles including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
835 reviews analysed
1. 5lb co2 Tank- New Aluminum Cylinder with CGA320 Valve
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS ONE OR MORE CHEMICALS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER AND BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. WASH HANDS AFTER HANDLING.
Aluminum Carbon Dioxide Cylinder with CGA 320 valve installed. Brushed aluminum body with plain dome (colors available), 5 LB capacity, 1800 PSI, DOT-3AL & TC-3ALM designed, high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, 5.25 inch diameter, 14.2 inch length, 1.125″ UNF inlet thread.
All cylinders are manufactured in accordance with the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) 3AL and Transport Canada (TC) 3ALM requirements. Every cylinder is inspected and tested by a DOT and TC authorized independent inspection agency.
2. 5 lb Aluminum CO2 Air Tank
If you want to set up a draft dispensing system, you need a dependable CO2 tank to provide the appropriate amount of pressure for your lines. This CO2 cylinder is produced from high strength aluminum alloy that is lighter than steel and doesn’t rust. Remember, the tank must be used in a fully upright position, so do not tilt it or lay it on its side. It’s easy to fill; just check out your local listings under “Gas,” or try local fire extinguisher supply or welding supply companies. *Please note: Due to Federal regulations, we cannot ship this tank filled. In other words, when you receive this tank it will be EMPTY.*. In stock and ready to ship. Features: Made of high quality aluminum with a brushed body and unpainted dome. Stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and Transport Canada (TC) Markings. . Specs: Dimensions: 5 1/4″D x 18″H. Tare Weight: 7.7 lb. Holds 5 lb of gas. Capacity: 6 – 8 half kegs. Service Pressure: 1800 PSI / 124 BAR. Test Pressure: 3000 PSI / 207 BAR. CGA 320 valve. Shipping: Tanks shipped EMPTY. We can not ship these, or any other tank filled.
3. Kegco Direct Draw Kit for Commercial Kegerators and Jockey Boxes with 5 lb. CO2 Tank
- Specially designed by Kegco to include everything you’ll need to pressurize and tap a D system keg
- Commercial grade Kegco KT85D-L keg coupler allows you to tap all North American store bought kegs
- Monitor output pressure and tank capacity using the commercial grade Kegco 762 double gauge CO2 regulator
- Once filled, the brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank can dispense 4-5 full size kegs
- Includes 5 feet of blue air line, two plastic snap clamps, and a neoprene washer to ensure leak-free connection
This direct draw kit includes everything you need to pressurize and tap a D system keg. It’s the perfect addition to a commercial kegerator that does not include the dispense components, and can be paired with a jumper line to connect to and serve from a jockey box. It includes a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank with a glossy red, corrosion-resistant epoxy finish (empty), commercial grade double gauge regulator, US lever handle D system keg coupler, 5′ air line assembly (5 feet of 5/16″ blue air tubing and two plastic air line clamps), and neoprene washer.
4. 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank Compressed Gas Air Cylinder
The Beverage Factory offers only brand new aluminum Co2 Tanks. We do not sell reconditioned steel tanks. Every Co2 cylinder is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. These tanks are popular because they are not as heavy as steel tanks and do not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation a Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators.
5. CO2 Injection System for Standard Homebrew Tanks CGA320 by The Weekend Brewer
- CARBONATE ANYTHING. 0-45 psi gauge works great to carbonate beer, water, tea, or any other beverage. Pair with a carbonation cap to make sparkling water at home for pennies on the dollar!
- DISPENSE LIKE A PRO. Also works great to dispense your keg or growler. This kit is much smaller and lighter than traditional regulators.
- COMPATIBLE with standard homebrew tanks with a CGA320 connection. Also works with 3/8″ disposable cartridges!
- MANY OTHER ADAPTERS available to upgrade this kit to work with other tanks like paintball, soda CO2, or 5/8″ cartridges!
- Keg and CO2 tank NOT included
6. NEW DrinkTanks 64 oz Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Beer Growler
- The perfect mini keg for the craft beer lover. Keeps your cold beverages cold for 45 hours and warm beverages warm for 25 hours
- Made from high quality 18/8 stainless steel and has double wall vacuum insulation
- Durable, vacuum tight lid prevents any leaks and keeps beer ice cold and carbonated wherever you go, holding up to 60 PSI
- Carry and pour your favorite beer with ease with our custom designed, easy-pour handle
- Toss your DrinkTank in the dishwasher for easy cleaning before your next refill
7. Eva-Dry Bundle Air Dry System, White Sand
8. Kegco Pro Series Dual Gauge Co2 Draft Beer Regulator
- Beware of cheap imitation! Only Beverage Factory sells this regulator with the Kegco warranty
- Dual Gauge regulator shows you working pressure and tank pressure
- Chrome Plated Brass Body
- Manual Pressure Release Valve and Pressure Adjustment Knob
- Integral Safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI
The Kegco 542 Pro series works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the Cylinder. The regulator body is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components, a sintered brass inlet filter, integrated nylon tank connection washer (and spare) and self resetting safety release valve. Both gauges feature an easy to read design. The top gauge lets you know how much Co2 Pressure is in the keg and displays 0-60 psi. The second gauge lets you know how much Co2 gas is left inside the Co2 Tank and features a 0-2000 display. A large adjustment knob with a lock ring allows gas flow to be changed without the need for a screw driver. This regulator includes a tamper proof safety pressure relive valve that releases at 45 psi. There is also a shut off valve that allows for instantly shutting off pressure to the keg without backing up your gas line.
9. uKeg 64 oz Pressurized Growler for Craft Beer – Stainless Steel
- The uKeg 64 keeps beer fresh and carbonated for 2 weeks
- Vacuum insulated 18/8 Stainless Steel keeps beer cold 6-8 hours
- Adjustable VPR cap and gauge enable perfect carbonation for different beer styles
- Locking dispenser tap with interchangeable handle provides for endless personalization
- Sight tube with pint and ounce measurements ensure you know when you’re getting low
- Purchasing from any Seller other than AMZ will void the manufacturer
- Holds up to 64 ounces of liquid
- 1-Year & Lifetime CUSTOMER support
- Share your beer or homebrew with friends anytime, anywhere
We love beer. But many of our favorite microbrews aren’t sold in bottles. The uKeg is the world’s most innovative draft beer growler. It keeps beer fresh, cold and carbonated, and goes wherever you go. Toast to flavor and friends. With a uKeg, your favorite beer will stay brewery fresh to the last pint, whether poured from your refrigerator or from your tailgate.
From the Manufacturer
Close your eyes and savor the aroma and flavor of fresh, delicious draft beer the way the brewer intended. Fill the uKeg with confidence, knowing your beer will stay carbonated for weeks and cold all day. The perfect pour you’re looking for.
Here’s to a great beer, shared among friends. The uKeg is the ultimate in portability, ready to join you and your crew wherever you roam. Toast your favorite beer, homebrew or perfect cocktail to life’s adventures and the people by your side.
Durable 18/8 stainless steel keeps beer cold all day.
Adjustable cap with pressure gauge maintains carbonation from 0 to 15 psi as desired.
Locking dispenser with interchangeable handle makes you the barkeep and the boss.
Seek the good life with the perfect beverage in your hand. By your side, the uKeg pours fresh to the last drop goodness wherever you escape to.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Craft. Innovation. Ease
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
A love of good beer, and a desire the make the experience better. We’re beer lovers living in a beer region. Who knows which came first, the love or the beer, but as engineers we recognized the need for a better solution. We decided to focus our skills and efforts on this endeavor.
What makes your product special?
After testing all the available options, we realized nobody had cracked the code on a pressurized growler that works. So we designed the uKeg: It’s easy to use, with an automatic regulator cap and integrated CO2, variable carbonation from zero (off) up to 15 psi, and a dispensing tap so you can easily pour beer without removing the cap. It also has a liquid sight glass, an ergonomic handle, and it’s easy to clean.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Ideas are fun and creative, and turning those ideas into high quality products is challenging. We’ve focused our deep engineering and design experience to produce a high quality product. It takes a lot of work and coordination to get it right, and we’re proud when our beer-loving customers are happy.
10. Flame King Refillable 1 lb Empty Propane Cylinder Tank – with Refill Kit and CGA600 Connection – Reusable – Safe and Legal Refill Option – DOT Compliant – 16.4 oz, Green
- SAVE MONEY – Stop wasting money on disposable tanks and start saving money with our reusable, safely and easily refillable propane cylinders
- SAVE TIME – Refill from the comfort of your backyard in just FOUR easy steps! Compatible with any appliance that uses a 1 Lb propane tank!
- REDUCE WASTE – Keep disposable propane tanks out of the environment by using Flame King 1 Lb refillable cylinders
- SAFE TO USE – Flame King refillable propane tanks are the only 1lb tanks Certified by the DOT as legally and lawfully refillable and transportable. It is not safe or legal to refill and transport disposable 1lb tanks
- FAST REFILL KIT – These cylinders fill fastest & safest with our commercial Flame King refill kit! Includes 1 lb cylinder, cylinder cap, refill adapter device and refill stand!
The Flame King 1 LB (16.4oz) refillable propane cylinder and refill kit with its CGA600 connection, fits all appliances that today’s non-refillable tanks work with. This propane bottle is the only legally & lawfully refillable & transportable option, as well as DOT compliant. Our unique & patented valve design is not available from any other manufacturer. These refillable propane cylinders are perfect for practically every Mr. Heater, Weber, Coleman & similar outdoor type applications that would fit a disposable tank. Our commercial refill adapter fits on any standard 20 LB propane tank. Spend your money wisely and buy the last 1 LB propane cylinder you will ever need! Tossing a single-use disposable tank is just a silly waste of resources & can be a potential huge problem in the waste stream! Join the eco-revolution! Please note: these cylinders fill fastest & safest with our commercial Flame King refill adapter – included with this kit! High grade steel construction – x-ray & Hydrostatic tested – powder coating for long lasting exterior protection – DOT & TC certified for 12 years (10 years in Canada) – UL1769 listed. 20 lb propane tank is NOT included.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Co2 Tank Refill For Kegerator Los Aneles for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!