We spent many hours on research to finding delonghi dedica slimline black espresso maker, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best delonghi dedica slimline black espresso maker, you should not miss this article. delonghi dedica slimline black espresso maker coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 delonghi dedica slimline black espresso maker by our suggestions
873 reviews analysed
1. Delonghi EC680M DEDICA 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel
- BREW LIKE A PRO Whatever your preference – single or double espresso, cappuccino or latte – the machine brews authentic barista-quality beverages just like you enjoy at your favorite coffeehouse. Flow Stop: Automatically delivers 1 or 2 shots ,always the exact amount of espresso you desire
- YOUR FOAM, YOUR WAY A manual frother mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them.
- ONE ESPRESSO SHOT OR TWO? The three-in-one filter holder, included with the unit, has a holder for one espresso shot, a holder for two shots, and one for an easy-serve espresso pod – whatever your preference.
- ACCOMMODATES TALLER CUPS If you’d prefer a larger size beverage, no problem. The bottom tray of the unit is easy to adjust or remove to fit taller cups.
- SLEEK SPACE-SAVING DESIGN With a sleek profile, compact design and narrow footprint, each model fits beautifully on a kitchen countertop – without taking up too much space.. Steam regulator
- NOTE: Refer the Instructional Video and the User Manual before use which is highly essential.
- Utilize De’Longhi’s call center for customized help setting up and maintaining your machine at 1-800-322-3848
The new Dedica Espresso Maker provides the perfect espresso, latte, or cappuccino at home, all while only taking up 6 Inch of space on your countertop. It also features thermo block technology which allows the machine to heat up quickly and be ready within 35 seconds. It has sturdy stainless steel construction and buttons for automatic flow stop. The new Cappuccino Frother provides Barista quality foam for your favorite milk based espresso drinks. If water tank is not inserted correctly when in operation could leak few drops of water, make sure the water tank is secure in place. Make sure to clean the nozzle and push the button for steam before turning the steam knob to avoid the nozzle being clogged by milk.
2. DeLonghi America, Inc EC685M Dedica Deluxe espresso, Silver
- 15-bar professional pressure ensures quality results every time, and adjustable controls allow you to make modifications for your personal taste preferences
- Whatever your preference – single or double espresso, cappuccino or latte –the machine brews authentic barista-quality beverages just like you enjoy at your favorite coffeehouse
- The Premium Adjustable Frother allows you to adjust the foam and steam levels to customize a variety of delicious espresso-based drinks with little to no effort
- The Automatic Flow Stop feature dispenses just the right amount of espresso. If you’d prefer a larger-sized beverage, no problem. The double drip tray is easy to adjust or remove to fit taller cups, such as latte glasses
- Warranties may not apply to purchases from an unauthorized retailer.
The De’Longhi Dedica DeLuxe Pump Espresso Machine, in matte stainless steel finish, provides the high-quality brewing power you expect from De’Longhi in an ultraslim 6” design. Its Thermoblock Heating System delivers perfect beverages in only 35 seconds. You can also prepare several delicious cups in a row while maintaining the ideal temperature with the Rapid Cappuccino System. The Premium Adjustable Frother allows you to adjust the foam and steam levels to customize a variety of delicious espresso-based drinks, such as flat white, latte macchiato and more, with little to no effort. The double drip tray can accommodate taller glasses for lattes or larger-sized beverages. Additional features include a cup warmer, standby energy-saving mode, descaling alarm, removable 35-oz. water tank, and anti-drip system. Bring the coffeehouse experience home with the De’Longhi Dedica DeLuxe. It’s quick and simple – you’ll be sipping in no time.
3. De’Longhi ECP3220R 15 Bar Espresso Machine with with Advanced Cappuccino System Red
- Every cup to your liking: 15-bar professional pressure assures quality results every time, and adjustable controls allow you to make modifications for your personal taste preferences.
- Brew like a Pro: whatever your preference – single or double Espresso, cappuccino or latte – the machine brews authentic barista-quality beverages just like you enjoy at your favorite coffeehouse.
- Your foam, your way: a manual frothier mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them.
- One Espresso shot or two: the three-in-one filter holder, included with the unit, has a holder for one Espresso shot, a holder for two shots, and one for an easy-serve Espresso Pod – whatever your preference.
- No waiting between cups: the advanced cappuccino system maintains the optimal temperature so you can brew cup after cup instantly.
- Accommodates taller cups: if you’d prefer a larger size Beverage, no problem. The bottom tray of the unit is easy to adjust or remove to fit taller cups.
- Sleek space-saving design: with a sleek profile, compact design and narrow footprint, each model Fits beautifully on a kitchen countertop – without taking up too much space.
- Convenient water tank: the water tank is simple to remove, refill and reattach, and the water level is easily visible to eliminate the guesswork.
- Easy to clean: removable water tank and drip tray make for easy cleanup, and the parts are dishwasher safe.
Pump driven espresso/cappuccino, stainless steel espresso boiler, manual advanced cappuccino frothier, self priming system, incorporated Coffee tamper, accommodates taller glasses
4. De’Longhi ECP3620 15 Bar Espresso Cappuccino Machine Silver
- 15-Bar professional pressure assures quality results every time, and adjustable controls allow you to make modifications for your personal taste preferences.
- Whatever your preference – single or double Espresso, cappuccino or latte – the machine brews authentic barista-quality beverages just like you enjoy at your favorite coffeehouse.
- A manual frother mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them.
- The three-in-one filter holder, included with the unit, has a holder for one Espresso shot, a holder for two shots, and one for an easy-serve Espresso Pod – whatever your preference.
- The advanced cappuccino system maintains the optimal temperature so you can brew cup after cup instantly.
Pump driven espresso/cappuccino, stainless steel espresso boiler, manual advanced cappuccino frother, self priming system, incorporated Coffee tamper, accommodates taller glasses
5. DeLonghi EC155M Manual Espresso Machine, Cappuccino Maker
- Metal: top, control panel and drip tray. Stainless steel boiler. Transparent water reservoir (capacity: 1 l.)
- Self-priming system means machine is always ready for use. 2 separate thermostats to control water and steam temperatures
- “Cappuccino System”: it mixes steam, air and milk, producing a rich, creamy froth for great cappuccino
- Single selector knob for on/off, espresso and cappuccino with indicator lights. Adjustable steam emission
- Special filter holder for ground coffee and “Easy Serving Espresso” pods with crema device( 2 different filters with crema device)
- Removable drip-tray. Anti drip system. Incorporated coffee tamper
6. DELONGHI BCO330T and Espresso Machine 24" x 14" x 14" Black/Stainless Steel
- Patented Flavor Savor Brewing System.24 hour digital programmable timer.Pause and serve function allows you to enjoy a cup before the full pot is brewed.
- Swivel Jet frother mixes steam, air and milk producing a rich, creamy froth for great cappuccinos
- Durable and long lasting permanent gold tone filter is specially designed to keep even the finest grounds out of coffee
- Post first coffee brew item goes into keep warm.To brew another cup of coffee ,item must simply must be switched off and on again
- Input power (W):1500.The warm function keeps a whole pot of coffee warm for up to two hours
ALL-IN-ONE MACHINE can brew coffee and espresso simultaneously ENHANCE THE FLAVOR AND AROMA of your coffee with the patented Flavor Savor brewing system. This special function fully saturates and steeps coffee for a full, robust taste PREPARE AUTHENTIC CAPPUCCINOS and lattes with the swivel jet frother CONVENIENT PROGRAMMABLE DIGITAL TIMER NO MORE STALE COFFEE with the freshness indicator. LED lights illuminate every 15 minutes, for the first hour, to let you know how long the coffee has been standing CHOOSE THE STRENGTH of espresso and coffee with the flavor dial ADJUSTABLE STEAM EMISSION for espresso or cappuccino DURABLE AND LONG-LASTING permanent gold-tone filter DRIP INTERRUPT 10-CUP CARAFE CAPACITY EASY TO FILL with removable water tank ELIMINATE IMPURITIES for the best tasting coffee with water filtration
7. Breville BES840XL/A the Infuser Espresso Machine
- Pre-infusion function applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction; Water Tank Capacity: 61 oz
- 1600w thermocoil heating system with integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature. Settings : Single or Double Shot Volumetric Control & Manual Over-ride. Dimensions : 13.7 x 11.5 x 13.2 inches
- Auto purge function automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature.15 bar Italian pump provides complete volumetric control – preset, manual over-ride or re-programmable volumes
- Accessories: single & dual wall filter baskets, coffee scoop, stainless steel jug, cleaning disc & tablets, cleaning tool, water filter with holder. Please note: There is a “Black Plastic” insert inside the stainless steel bowl of the portafilter, this is meant to reduce heat loss experienced when espresso hits cold metal also prevents any “splashing” from the dual wall pressurized filter baskets
- PID temperature control that delivers water at precisely the right temperature adjustable in 2 degree Celsius increments. Voltage-220 – 240 Volts. Power-1700 Watts
Why the Breville BES840XL Infuser Espresso Machine?
For espresso with a well-balanced flavor, flavor needs to be drawn evenly from all the coffee grinds. What is the best way to prepare the grinds for an even extraction?
Rather than starting with bursts of high pressure, the Breville Infuser Espresso Machine starts with steady, low pressure to gently expand the grinds. This helps fills in any cracks, gaps, or irregularities in the coffee puck before full pressure is applied, so even pressure is applied to all parts of the coffee puck and optimal flavor is extracted.
The BES840XL has both automatic features, like temperature settings, and programmable features like volumetric control. The key features that set it apart from other espresso machines in its price range are the pre-infusion technology, the thermocoil heating system, and PID temperature control technology. See chart below for details.
Other helpful features include a cup warmer on the top of the machine and a feature that removes excess water from the filter basket after coffee extraction, so the used grounds form a dry puck for quicker cleanup. The machine goes into ‘Sleep Mode’ after 1 hour and automatically shuts off after 3 hours. There is extra-tall cup clearance for brewing directly into travel mugs.
Other touches include an ‘Empty Me!’ indicator that lets you know when the removable drip tray is full and a ‘Clean Me’ cleaning alert. The storage tray houses the included accessories. Lastly, all parts that come in contact with water and coffee are BPA free.
- The 61 fl. oz. (1.8 L) removable water tank is a top-fill tank with a handle. It has a replaceable water filter to reduce impurities and scale.
- The 1600W thermocoil heating system circulates the water through a heated coil, heating water ‘on demand’ for better temperature consistency. It also uses PID technology to regulate the temperature.
- A 54mm stainless steel portafilter with commercial style spouts and a 54mm tamper are also included for expert tamping control. The tamper is stored magnetically on the machine, but is easily removable for tamping.
- The dry puck feature removes excess water from the ground coffee in the filter basket for easy disposal of the coffee puck.
- The espresso pressure gauge helps you monitor espresso extraction pressure, so you know whether the espresso is being over- or under-extracted.
- The volumetric control functionlets you set shot volumes. Use either the preset volumes or manually over-ride them with your own preferences. Once you figure out what volumes you prefer, you can program it to remain at your customized setting.
- The dedicated outlet for instant hot water (for making Americanos, hot chocolate, and for warming cups).
- The steam wand is used for effortless milk frothing for making lattes and cappuccinos. It is made of stainless steel and swivels 360 degrees to accommodate different size frothing jugs.
- The auto purge function automatically adjusts the temperature of the water used for steaming milk and extracting espresso. The function automatically begins to cool the boiler to the optimal temperature for espresso extraction after using the steam wand.
- The removable drip tray is partitioned for both wet and dry spills, with an ‘Empty me!’ indicator for when it’s full.Breville Consumer Support is 1-866-273-8455
8. De’Longhi ECO310W Espresso Maker
Italian passion for elegant design, a penchant for color, and technological innovation characterize the De’Longhi Icona collection. The Icona Pump Espresso Machine is inspired by vintage Italian design that blends intuitive controls with bold finishes and quality materials. The dual filter holder, combined with the Icona’s high-pressure pump extraction, create caramel-colored crema with every use. Professional-style features include a warming plate on top of the machine to keep cups warm before use, as well as De’Longhi’s patented milk frothing Cappuccino System that enables you to make rich, thick, long-lasting foam for your latte or cappuccino. The Icona Pump Espresso Machine evokes the Italian spirit of la dolce vita, enhancing the design of any modern kitchen with a touch of style. The Icona Collection, which also includes the Icona Electric Kettle and the Icona 2 Slice Toaster, is inspired by the bold, striking lines of 1950s Italian design; a time when Italy was just beginning to dictate the rules of fashion and style to the world.
Convenient Frothing Wand for Rich, Long-Lasting Foam
Enjoy traditional cappuccino, enhanced by De’Longhi technology: rich, thick, long-lasting foam for you or your guests, made quickly and effortlessly.
15-Bar Pressure Pump System
As opposed to steam-powered extraction systems that push water through coffee grounds using only two to three bars of pressure, the Icona Pump Espresso Machine uses 15 bars of pressure. The high-pressure pump creates the foamy crema that gives espresso its rich flavor.
Multifunctional Filter Holder and Convenient Built-In Coffee Tamper
The filter holder is compatible with ground coffee as well as Easy Serving Espresso (ESE) pods. Offered by some of the world’s leading coffee roasters, including Illy and Starbucks, ESE pods are pre-portioned, so they take the guesswork out of preparation and are easier to clean up than ground coffee. Rails on the sides of the cup warming plate protect cups from accidentally falling off. The coffee tamper is built in, so you have one less piece of equipment cluttering your preparation space. Refill the 48-ounce water reservoir by lifting it out of the machine using its specially designed handle.
Intuitive Control Panel
This espresso pump’s face includes three indicator buttons with corresponding lights to show whether the unit is on or off, the temperature of the coffee or hot water, and the pressure of the steam. The knob on top of the machine regulates the volume of steam released through the Cappuccino System steam wand.
Need to push the button to heat the water and then, when the light green is on, push the button to operate the pump in order to release water. If the button for the heating element to warm the water is not pushed will result in delivery of cold water.
What’s in the Box
Icona Pump Espresso Machine, filter holder with one- and two-cup filters, and coffee scoop.
Icona Pump Espresso Machine features:
- Vintage Italian look and feel
- Three-button control panel
- Metal exterior and stainless steel boiler
- Cappuccino System milk frother
- Compatible with pods and ground coffee
- Cup-warming plate
9. Cuisinart EM-100 1.66 Quart Stainless Steel Espresso Maker
- Espresso maker with 15 bars of pressure for perfect coffee drinks
- Brews 1 to 2 cups from either ground espresso or pods
- 53-ounce removable reservoir; porta-filter holder; cup-warming plate
- Steam nozzle; frothing cup; removable drip tray; tamping tool included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Note : Please check user manual ( Page number 2 and 3), trouble shooting document and Video for set up and trouble shooting steps for the usage and set up instructions for smooth usage of the product.
Imagine a cup of your favorite espresso, cappuccino or latte – hot, rich, fresh and flavorful- anytime you want it. The stainless steel Cuisinart Espresso Maker is the real thing and looks like the professional it is. Make espresso in your own kitchen, then use the stainless steam nozzle and frothing cup to turn it into cappuccino or latte. You can even heat the cups on the warming plate on top-just like the pros! 15 bars of pressure guarantee perfect results!
From the Manufacturer
The Cuisinart EM-100 Espresso Maker
Cuisinart lets you prepare gourmet quality espresso at home! With a system that allows you to pre-select serving size, 15 bars of pressure for maximum flavor and the option of using ground espresso or pods, you’re in control. A separate steam function and stainless steel nozzle make it easy to froth milk for cappuccinos and smooth lattes. With a removable drip tray and cover, and a filter holder with a locking mechanism clean up is quick and easy.
The Quest for a Perfect Espresso
It is generally agreed that there are four basic elements critical to the perfect cup:
Element 1: WATER
When brewing espresso, make sure the water flows through the filter at the correct pace. The water flow can be adjusted by varying the pressure with which the coffee is taped in the filter or by altering the grind of coffee. If the speed of the water is slow the coffee will be over extracted and will be very dark and bitter, with a spotted and uneven creme (froth) on the top. If the speed of the water flow is too fast, the coffee will be under-extracted and the supreme flavor will not develop. The coffee will be diluted and there will be an inadequate amount of crème on the top.
Element 2: COFFEE
While the bulk of the liquid is water, all of the flavor should be from the coffee. To achieve the same great quality of coffee you receive at a cafe, you need to use the same quality beans. If you choose to grind your own beans, buy the beans fresh and whole, only about a two week supply at a time for maximum freshness. Once the coffee bean is broken, its flavor degrades very quickly. If it is not practical to buy smaller supplies, we recommend you separate larger amounts of beans and store them in airtight containers in a cool, dry area. They should not be kept for longer than 1 month as flavor will diminish. Do not refrigerate or freeze coffee beans.
Element 3: GRIND
The grind of the coffee is critical for proper flavor extraction. If using a pre-ground coffee, be sure to purchase an espresso grind that is specifically for espresso/cappuccino machines. If the grind is too fine, over extraction and bitterness will occur with a spotted and uneven crema on top. If the grind is too coarse, the water will pass through too rapidly and there will be an inadequate amount of crema on the top of the espresso.
Element 4: TAMPING THE COFFEE GROUNDS
If you choose to use ground espresso instead of pods, tamping the coffee is a very important part of the coffee making process. Use the scoop supplied to fill the filter basket, then using the tamping tool, tamp down the grounds with moderate pressure. Add more coffee and tamp again if necessary to bring coffee to level. Do not overfill the filter basket. The ground coffee should be tamped with moderate pressure. If the coffee is not tamped securely, there is a chance the water will flow through the coffee to rapidly and the coffee will be under-extracted. Note: if the coffee is tamped too firmly, the water will flow through the coffee too slowly and the coffee will be over-extracted.
Features and Benefits
- Water reservoir lid
- Removable 53-ounce water reservoir
- Large cup warming plate
- 15-bar pump
- Heating light: Will illuminate indicating that espresso machine is adjusting the temperature of the heating system.
- Steam/Hot water knob: To use the hot water function, the Steam/Hot Water Knob must be turned the ‘double drip’ setting.
- Function knob: Three settings – steam, hot water, make coffee.
- Portafilter holder: Can be used with ground or pod espresso. Has two positions, lock and unlock, for ease of cleaning.
- Brew head: For easy fit of the portafilter holder.
- Commercial steam wand: Use to steam milk for cappuccinos and lattes.
- Removable drip tray: Removable drip tray with grate.
- Cleaning pins: Used to clean any excess milk that gets stuck inside the steam wand or any coffee particles that get stuck inside the filter basket.
- Stainless frothing pitcher: Used for steaming milk for cappuccinos and lattes.
- Measuring scoop/tamping tool: Use one side as a coffee scoop and the other to compact the coffee grounds in the filter basket prior to brewing.
- Filter baskets: Use the one cup filter for a single espresso and the two cup filter basket for the double espresso, and the pod filter basket for espresso pods.
Guide to the Perfect Espresso
- You may want to preheat the cups by filling them with hot water; this will help preserve the crema of the espresso. Set the cups aside.
- Select the appropriate filter basket and insert it in the portafilter handle.
- Using the measuring scoop place finely ground coffee in the filter basket holder. Use one scoop for one cup and two scoops for two cups, or place espresso pod into filter basket holder.
- Rest the portafilter handle with the filter basket in position on the countertop. Using the tamping tool, apply moderate packing pressure. Add more coffee and tamp again if necessary to bring coffee to level.
- Brush any excess grounds form around the edge of the filter basket.
- Secure the portafilter holder onto the brew head.
- Check to see if the espresso machine is ready for use. Remember that if the heating light is on, the espresso machine is still adjusting the temperature of the heating system. Turn the function knob clockwise to the picture of the cup espresso setting to start the pour and turn it back to the off position to stop.
- Check the espresso pour and serve immediately.
Guide to Milk Texturing
Milk texturing is the steaming of milk. The steam does two things: it heats the milk and mixes air with the milk to form a creamy texture. As with learning to make an espresso, perfecting the art of milk texturing takes time and practice. Easy to follow steps are outlined in the Instruction Booklet.
Using the Hot Water Function
When using the hot water function make sure that the steam/hot water knob is in the double drip hot water setting.
Place the cup or container under the steam/hot water nozzle and turn the function knob to the steam/hot water setting. Once you have dispensed the required amount, stop the hot water by turning the function knob to the off position. Remove the cup or container and swing the steam/hot water wand over the drip tray to catch any drips of water.
10. illy 206591 X7.1 iperEspresso Espresso Machine, 1, Black
Francis Francis for illy Black iperEspresso machine for use with illy iperEspresso capsules
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Delonghi Dedica Slimline Black Espresso Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!