Finding your suitable readers for delonghi pump espresso maker ecp 3420 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for delonghi pump espresso maker ecp 3420 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
652 reviews analysed
1. De’Longhi ECP3420 Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine 15" Black
- 15 bar professional pressure assures quality results every time. Input power 1100 watts
- Second tier drip tray to accommodate larger cups. Convenient Filter Storage: The machine has convenient storage for your filters
- Removable 37 ounce water tank.Maximun cup height -3.5 – 5 inches.Always use 2% milk at refrigerator temperature
- Self priming operation for minimum start up preparation. Stainless Steel boiler system. Compatible with Water Filters (not included)
- Kindly review the user manual under product details for set up and usage related guidance and instructional video.The machine is equipped with double wall filters for high quality crema every time
- Utilize De’Longhi’s call center for customized help setting up and maintaining your machine at 1-800-322-3848
Whatever your preference, single or double espresso, cappuccinos, or lattes, the De’Longhi ECP3420 15 Bar Pump Espresso Machine ensures barista quality results at home so you can enjoy your favorite coffee house beverages at home. The advanced cappuccino system with hot milk or cappuccino selector, mixes and steams milk to a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks. Other features include a double layer drip tray, removable water tank, and fill stainless steel accents. Whatever your preference – single or double espresso, cappuccino or latte – the machine brews authentic barista-quality beverages just like your favorite coffeehouse. The bottom tray of the unit is easy to remove to fit taller cups. EASY TO CLEAN : Removable water tank and drip tray make for easy cleanup, and the parts are dishwasher safe. You can also store your filters in the space saving design.
2. Delonghi EC680M DEDICA 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel
- BREW LIKE A PRO Whatever your preference – single or double espresso, cappuccino or latte – the machine brews authentic barista-quality beverages just like you enjoy at your favorite coffeehouse. Flow Stop: Automatically delivers 1 or 2 shots ,always the exact amount of espresso you desire
- YOUR FOAM, YOUR WAY A manual frother mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them.
- ONE ESPRESSO SHOT OR TWO? The three-in-one filter holder, included with the unit, has a holder for one espresso shot, a holder for two shots, and one for an easy-serve espresso pod – whatever your preference.
- ACCOMMODATES TALLER CUPS If you’d prefer a larger size beverage, no problem. The bottom tray of the unit is easy to adjust or remove to fit taller cups.
- SLEEK SPACE-SAVING DESIGN With a sleek profile, compact design and narrow footprint, each model fits beautifully on a kitchen countertop – without taking up too much space.. Steam regulator
- NOTE: Refer the Instructional Video and the User Manual before use which is highly essential.
- Utilize De’Longhi’s call center for customized help setting up and maintaining your machine at 1-800-322-3848
The new Dedica Espresso Maker provides the perfect espresso, latte, or cappuccino at home, all while only taking up 6 Inch of space on your countertop. It also features thermo block technology which allows the machine to heat up quickly and be ready within 35 seconds. It has sturdy stainless steel construction and buttons for automatic flow stop. The new Cappuccino Frother provides Barista quality foam for your favorite milk based espresso drinks. If water tank is not inserted correctly when in operation could leak few drops of water, make sure the water tank is secure in place. Make sure to clean the nozzle and push the button for steam before turning the steam knob to avoid the nozzle being clogged by milk.
3. Capresso 116.04 Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine EC100, Black and Stainless
Capresso – EC100
For perfect high-pressure brewed espresso
Perfect the art of brewing espresso with the new EC100 pump espresso and cappuccino machine. Create new and delicious gourmet coffee beverages quickly and easily with the stainless-steel lined ThermoBlock. Frothing and steaming milk has never been simpler with two frothing positions for making lattes or cappuccinos.
How Things Work
This device is easy use and performs very well. There are two parts of the frother. There is a Frothing Sleeve for cappuccinos and when the Frothing Sleeve is removed, it reveals the Steam Tube for lattes. Frothing: Frothing Sleeve is in place over the steam tube. Hot steam and air are injected into the milk. The air will swirl inside the milk creating silky dense froth on top of the milk, ideal for a cappuccino. Steaming only; Frothing Sleeve is removed to reveal the Steam Tube. Only hot steam will be injected into the milk. This is ideal for a latte. Important: To work properly, the Frothing Sleeve and Steam Tube need to be free of any milk deposits from earlier use.
Features and Benefits
- Removable 46 oz. water container for easy filling
- Self-locking filter holder with thumbguard
- Two sieves to produce one or two rich, thick crema espressos at a time
- Single sieve for use with pre-packed espresso pods or pre-ground coffee
- Unlimited steam output produces hot frothed milk for cappuccino and latte
- Separate frothing positions for steamed milk (latte) and frothed milk (cappuccino)
- Removable heavy-duty stainless steel cup warming platform
- Indicator lights for “On/Off” and “Coffee/Steam”
- Easy to clean removable stainless drip tray
- One year limited warranty
4. Aicok Espresso Machine, 15 Bar Espresso and Cappuccino Machine with Milk Frother, Stainless Steel Pressure Coffee Brewer for Cappuccino, Latte and Mocha, 1050W
- ☕ 2 IN 1 ESPRESSO MACHINE- The espresso coffee maker is entirely in stainless steel, small and easy to place, with advanced Cappuccino System produces cappuccino, mocha and lattes for your daily needs.
- ☕ 15 BAR ITALIAN PUMP SYSTEME- Espresso coffee machine with 15 bar high power Italian pump, can keep the water in 90°C in boiler and make coffee in 84°C, able to produce the best taste espresso in a short time, we have a filter and two cups, you can prepare two cups of espresso at the same time.
- ☕ 1.5L EASY VIEW REMOVABLE WATER TANK- Large capacity 1.5 L water tank BPA free to avoid water addition problems several times, the removable collection tray can keep the table clean, removable parts can be washed in the dishwasher.
- ☕ DOUBLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL- Heating system and patented water heater, the machine can use 2 independent thermostats to control the water temperature and the steam temperature, so that the coffee taste and the milk foam can reach the ideal condition.
- ☕ 2 YEARS WARRANTY- This espresso machine using advanced technology, with UL, ETL FDA certification. Provide lifelong technical consultation and customer service.
1, Power on, default brewing mode, start to heat water, green light on, ready to brew coffee.
2, Press second button, switch to frothing mode, green light on, steam ready to froth milk.
3, Put coffee grounds into the filter and tamp tight, no more than MAX, clean grounds on filter edge to prevent leaking.
4, Brewing mode is for brewing coffee only, can not froth milk. Frothing mode is for frothing milk only, can not brew coffee.
5, Please brew water to clean the water boiler for the first use or for use after a long period of time.
6, To avoid leaking, coffee grounds should be tamped and lower than the max level of filter, and coffee dregs on the water outlet and seal ring should be cleaned by paper towels after uses.
7, Ensure Brewing/Frothing switch is in the Brewing, and cool down the boiler to after frothing milk.
8, The stainless steel filter inside the funnel is dishwasher safe, but not the funnel.
9, Please turn off the power and unplug, if you don’t want to brew espresso anymore.
5. Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine
- 15 Bar Italian Pump and 1600W Thermo coil heating system
- Purge Function: Automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature
- Stainless steel conical burr grinder with 1/2 lb. sealed bean hopper
- Voltage: 110 – 120 Volts
- 67 fl.oz (2L) removable water tank with handle
- Newer model of the Breville BES860XL Barista Express
- Construction Materials – Brushed Stainless Steel
6. De’Longhi DLSC058 Coffee Tamper
7. Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso and Cappuccino Maker, Silver
- Semi-automatic 3-in-1 espresso maker, cappuccino maker, and latte maker
- 15-bar pump system brews rich-tasting espresso coffee
- Trouble-free automatic milk frother removes the guesswork
- One-touch control panel for drink selections
- Easy-fill, removable water and milk reservoirs
- Cord length: 26 Inches. 1040 Watts
With one simple touch, Mr. Coffee Café Barista Premium Espresso & Cappuccino System brews espresso and automatically froths milk for cappuccino and latté selections. You don’t need barista know-how to create custom drinks like your favorite coffeehouse; simply pick a single or double shot filter, select your grounds, fill the milk reservoir, and choose your brew. A recipe book is included to help you create impressive coffee drinks—from Espresso Martinis to Raspberry Cappuccinos to Choco-Nutty Lattes.
8. OEM Delonghi Filter Assembly 1 One Cup For EC680M, ECP3420, ECP3630, ECP3220
9. Breville BES840XL/A the Infuser Espresso Machine
- Pre-infusion function applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction; Water Tank Capacity: 61 oz
- 1600w thermocoil heating system with integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature. Settings : Single or Double Shot Volumetric Control & Manual Over-ride. Dimensions : 13.7 x 11.5 x 13.2 inches
- Auto purge function automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature.15 bar Italian pump provides complete volumetric control – preset, manual over-ride or re-programmable volumes
- Accessories: single & dual wall filter baskets, coffee scoop, stainless steel jug, cleaning disc & tablets, cleaning tool, water filter with holder. Please note: There is a “Black Plastic” insert inside the stainless steel bowl of the portafilter, this is meant to reduce heat loss experienced when espresso hits cold metal also prevents any “splashing” from the dual wall pressurized filter baskets
- PID temperature control that delivers water at precisely the right temperature adjustable in 2 degree Celsius increments. Voltage-220 – 240 Volts. Power-1700 Watts
Why the Breville BES840XL Infuser Espresso Machine?
For espresso with a well-balanced flavor, flavor needs to be drawn evenly from all the coffee grinds. What is the best way to prepare the grinds for an even extraction?
Rather than starting with bursts of high pressure, the Breville Infuser Espresso Machine starts with steady, low pressure to gently expand the grinds. This helps fills in any cracks, gaps, or irregularities in the coffee puck before full pressure is applied, so even pressure is applied to all parts of the coffee puck and optimal flavor is extracted.
The BES840XL has both automatic features, like temperature settings, and programmable features like volumetric control. The key features that set it apart from other espresso machines in its price range are the pre-infusion technology, the thermocoil heating system, and PID temperature control technology. See chart below for details.
Other helpful features include a cup warmer on the top of the machine and a feature that removes excess water from the filter basket after coffee extraction, so the used grounds form a dry puck for quicker cleanup. The machine goes into ‘Sleep Mode’ after 1 hour and automatically shuts off after 3 hours. There is extra-tall cup clearance for brewing directly into travel mugs.
Other touches include an ‘Empty Me!’ indicator that lets you know when the removable drip tray is full and a ‘Clean Me’ cleaning alert. The storage tray houses the included accessories. Lastly, all parts that come in contact with water and coffee are BPA free.
- The 61 fl. oz. (1.8 L) removable water tank is a top-fill tank with a handle. It has a replaceable water filter to reduce impurities and scale.
- The 1600W thermocoil heating system circulates the water through a heated coil, heating water ‘on demand’ for better temperature consistency. It also uses PID technology to regulate the temperature.
- A 54mm stainless steel portafilter with commercial style spouts and a 54mm tamper are also included for expert tamping control. The tamper is stored magnetically on the machine, but is easily removable for tamping.
- The dry puck feature removes excess water from the ground coffee in the filter basket for easy disposal of the coffee puck.
- The espresso pressure gauge helps you monitor espresso extraction pressure, so you know whether the espresso is being over- or under-extracted.
- The volumetric control functionlets you set shot volumes. Use either the preset volumes or manually over-ride them with your own preferences. Once you figure out what volumes you prefer, you can program it to remain at your customized setting.
- The dedicated outlet for instant hot water (for making Americanos, hot chocolate, and for warming cups).
- The steam wand is used for effortless milk frothing for making lattes and cappuccinos. It is made of stainless steel and swivels 360 degrees to accommodate different size frothing jugs.
- The auto purge function automatically adjusts the temperature of the water used for steaming milk and extracting espresso. The function automatically begins to cool the boiler to the optimal temperature for espresso extraction after using the steam wand.
- The removable drip tray is partitioned for both wet and dry spills, with an ‘Empty me!’ indicator for when it’s full.Breville Consumer Support is 1-866-273-8455
10. RSVP Terry’s Dual Sided Espresso Tamper
- Commercial quality, heavy die cast aluminum alloy designed by a professional barista for the expert or home espresso maker
- The dual ends of this tamper evenly distributes, compresses and levels ground coffee for a denser, richer and more flavorful espresso brew. Features two flat tamping sides (51mm / 2-inches and 58mm / 2-1/4-inches)
- Made of tumble finished long lasting cast alloy with no chemical coating that resists corrosion from acids found in coffee
- A must have for all baristas both professional and novice. Is also great to use in your kitchen to tamp and press pastry into pans or create mini slider patties
- Easy to clean simply hand wash with warm soapy water, dry thoroughly
RSVP strives to offer quality kitchen products and cooking tools at competitive prices. Our Terry’s Espresso Tamper is a perfect example. Made of heavy cast alloy, 55mm in diameter with a flat bottom. Hand wash. Measures 2-3/4-inches by 2-1/4-inches by 2-3/4-inches. When all the right people, and ingredients, kitchen tools, and food come together, we call this The Art of Gathering.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Delonghi Pump Espresso Maker Ecp 3420 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!