Nowadays, there are so many products of electric cooktop with griddle grill in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for electric cooktop with griddle grill in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings electric cooktop with griddle grill which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
501 reviews analysed
1. TBvechi Teppanyaki Electric Griddle Cooktop Countertop Commercial Flat Top Grill Griddles BBQ Plate Grill Thermostatic Control
- ▶ The commercial quality Electric Griddle Cooktop boasts 3000 watts of cooking power. Versatility to cook everything from pancakes to stir-fry’s. With a large 548x350mm cooking surface you can serve customers with speed or feed your hungry family in one go.
- ▶ Forget washing up multiple fry pans the electric griddle cooktop is all you need. Featuring large grease drip tray for easy cleaning as you cook and simple clean up when you’re done.
- ▶ Thermostat control adjusts between 50-300ᵒC for precise cooking temperature teamed with thick food grade stainless steel cooking plate for fast even heat distribution so you can cook to perfection.
- ▶ Ideal for use in cafes or canteens the sleek design will blend into any kitchen. Never worry about running out of gas or having to lug the big BBQ out, the electric griddle is all you need for your next sausage sizzle or kids sports carnival cook-up.
- ▶ This item will ship from USA, delivery time need about 5-8 days. If there is any questions please feel free to contact with us, our experienced TBVECHI customer service team will response in 24 hours. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your buy, we will provide a money-back guarantee.
2. Grill Pan Stove Top Grill Induction Griddle, Grill Griddle Pan with Dual Handles by S.KITCHN
- Hard-anodized die-cast aluminum construction for even heating
- Dual-layer nonstick for easy food release and quick cleanup
- User-friendly 2 loop side handles for easy lifting and transport
- Compatible with all stove types, including induction, oven-safe up to 450° F, dishwasher safe
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
3. GE WB31X24998 Appliance Reversible Grill/Griddle
WB31X24998 GE Appliance Reversible Griddle
GE Factory Part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.
4. Griddle Aluminum Square Grill Pan For Stove Tops, Pre-seasoned Non-cadmium Aluminum Non-stick Stove Top Grilling Grill Veggies Fish Meats Steaks With Bonus Silicon Handles
- ⚜Gustavo Nima square cast aluminum grill pans are engineered for quick and thorough grilling. The grooves and induction allow juices and heat to be spread evenly. The pre-seasoned grill pan is non-cadmium and PFOA-free and comes ready to use out of the box. The cast aluminum cookware is covered with two layers of marble stone for a non-stick grilling experience. Iron cast grills, iron skillets, skillet grills and cast iron griddles are heavy and require a lot of maintenance.
- ⚜The Gustavo Nima aluminum grill pan gives you a 2 minute steak because of the induction that spreads the heat evenly across the grill and the juices are evenly distributed, preparing you for a BBQ dining experience of a lifetime. Whether you are having a dinner party with a few guests or a labor day BBQ or a superbowl party, your won’t need those heavy cast iron grills, but just a few lightweight and durable cast aluminum grills to feed your hungry guests.
- ⚜These grill pans can even go straight into the oven and are very easy to clean with a cloth, which is great if you’re on a camping trip with the family. Whatever the season and whether you are cooking indoors or out, cast aluminum is the way to go for all your grilling of veggies, meats and fish. You can use your grill on the stovetop, in the oven or on the BBQ. It’s great for camp grilling. SUITABLE FOR ALL TYPES EVEN FOR ELECTRIC COOKTOP.
- ⚜You want to put your trust in a company with over 30 years of experience in engineering fine cookware products that are light and easy to maintain. The induction technology allows you to go from stovetop grilling to BBQ top grilling in seconds. Make panini sandwiches, tuna melts, grill anything within a few minutes. Grill fish, sausages, fish, hamburgers, steaks, frankfurters. It is so convenient and light.
- ⚜Two hot handles are included as a bonus are made of Silicon. We suggest wearing gloves as they are not so heat resistant. It is also not recommended to cut on the griddle or use oil removal. Something you should note and take into account is that this quality grill pan is manufactured using No lead and is non-cadmium.
The Gustavo Nima ⚜ Cast Aluminum Grill is the grill you need. Whether it for BBQ grilling, Stove Top grilling, Oven grilling, the amazing induction capabilities will get your fish, meats, burgers and veggies cooked evenly and ready within minutes.
⚜The pre-seasoned pan also has grooves that are engineered to distribute the juices throughout whatever you are cooking.
⚜The Gustavo Nima ⚜ grill pan is perfect for any party that needs you to feed a few people to lots of people. Because of its speed in grilling and its light weight, it proves to be a better option than those cast iron stove top grills.
⚜The grill pan is perfect for any event where you need to grill sand serve food quickly, Whether it is hamburgers, sandwiches, paninis, steaks, fish, grilled veggies, frankfurters, your guests are in for quick and delicious treats.
You all know how hard and tiresome it can be cleaning your BBQ and cast iron skillets after a party. With this grill pan, it will be a snap. All you need is a soft cloth, sponge or towel.
⚜The great thing about the Gustavo Nima ⚜grill pan, unlike the heavy cast iron grill pan skillets is that it is lightweight, durable and can be used over and over. Maintaining it is easy as it requires just a quick and through cleaning which can be achieved with a soft cloth.
As a bonus, you get two silicon hot handles, but know that you should wear gloves. It is also not recommended to cut anything on the grill pan or use any type of oil remover.
Quality and safe grilling can be yours with PFOA-free grill pan.
The Gustavo Nima ⚜cast aluminum grill pan is lead free and non-cadmium for healthy grilling on your stove top, BBQ or in your home oven
5. Vremi 20 inch Cast Iron Griddle for Kitchen Stove Top – Large Nonstick Two Burner Flat Universal Pancake Grill Griddle Pan Pre-seasoned Reversible Portable for Indoor Oven Gas Stovetop or Outdoor BBQ
- VERSATILE TWO-SIDED GRIDDLE GRILL – This large, flat, reversible grilling pan features a smooth griddle side for pancakes and a ridged grill side creating classic grill marks for steak and sausages. Great for knocking out grilled treats day or night
- PRE-SEASONED with EVEN HEATING -This universal grill plate pan is pre-seasoned for flavor so you can enjoy seared meats or grilled vegetables right away. Its cast iron surface slowly cooks to distribute heat evenly for chef quality meals anytime
- DESIGNED with GREASE SLOPES to TRAP FAT – Both sides of this large rectangular cast iron grill skillet feature a naturally non-stick surface and grease slopes to drain off fat in food to deliver healthy meals that are both nutritious and delicious
- PORTABLE with a BUILT IN HANDLE – This camp griddle pan’s versatility for various recipes makes it a winner! It includes sturdy built-in side handles for a secure and convenient transfer from a stovetop to oven to even a small outdoor campfire
- FOR DOUBLE BURNER GAS COOKTOPS – This 19.75 x 10″ griddle is large and sturdy enough to cover two burners on an indoor gas range for stovetop BBQ cooking. To clean, hand wash and dry thoroughly to prevent rusting (allow to cool fully before cleaning)
For award-winning pancakes, gold star quesadillas and more, the Vremi Heavyweight Champ Cast Iron Griddle is the ultimate kitchen warrior. Featuring 20 inches of a pre-seasoned cooking area, it gives you plenty of room to cook more of a meal without using 2-3 pans. Designed with built-in side grip handles for secure transport, and a grease slope for capturing excess fat, it also slowly cooks foods evenly without scorching to deliver healthy, chef-quality, cast iron deliciousness. Use the smooth flat griddle side for everything from eggs to grilled cheese panini. Flip it over to the grill side, and sear your way to a juicy steak, BBQ ribs or veggie kabobs. Our universal and portable 2 sided griddle grill is built for dual burner gas stovetops.
Product Details & Care
- Made from premium cast iron
- Reversible with smooth griddle side and ridged grill side
- Pre-seasoned for convenience out of the box
- Measures 19.75 x 10 inches
- Suited for double burner gas stovetops
- Built-in handles for easier lifting
- Grease slope on each side for healthier cooking
- To clean, hand wash with gentle soap and dry thoroughly
- Never use abrasive cleaners or clean in dishwasher
- To reseason, heat in oven, brush with cooking oil, cover with tin foil, reheat in oven, and wipe dry when cool
- For full care instructions and safety warnings, always refer to Vremi product box and manual
6. 2-in-1 Panini Press Grill Gourmet Sandwich Maker & Griddle, Nonstick Coating, Temperature Control, Oil Tray, Countertop Removable Drip Tray 1500W – NutriChef
- FAST COOKING TIME: Making crepes has never been so easy w/ the improved NutriChef’s Electric Griddle w/ Press Grill! Allows you to make your favorite crepe or panini within seconds. Great for cooking breakfast classics like eggs, bacon and pancakes
- NON-STICK SURFACE: Features easy and hassle-free food flipping and even cleaning since it has a nonstick coating. The food cooked on it will not stick or leave residues. Perfect for cooking at a fast pace, especially for daily hectic schedules
- PLUG-IN OPERATION: Equipped w/ an attached cord for simple plug-in operation. It also comes with an ON/OFF switch. This hot plate griddle is user-friendly and can be used by anyone, even those without cooking experience
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: A multi-cooker that can cook various dishes since it has rotary temperature control settings. It can cook fried eggs, scrambled eggs, omelet, pancakes, waffles and so on
- COUNTERTOP PLACEMENT: The material is die cast aluminum for an unmatched durability and resistance. It is designed with a black coating for that classic and stylish look that will go nicely with any countertop, tabletop or kitchen
NutriChef Model : PKGRIL43. 5 Electric Griddle – Crepe Maker Hot Plate Cooktop with Press Grill for Paninis Features: 2-in-1 Griddle with Grill Press Plate Compact, Quick & Convenient Cooktop Great for Cooking Breakfast Eggs, Bacon, Pancakes, Paninis Ridged Grill Grease Gutters for Healthy Cooking Hassle-Free Plug-in -Stick Coated Plate Surface High-Powered Heating Element Power ON/OFF Switch Stain Resistant & Easy-to-Clean Removable Grease & Oil Catching Tray Rotary Temperature Control Settings Cool-Touch Handle for Safe Food Handling Perfect for Any Countertop, Tabletop, Kitchen Top What’s in the Box: Griddle Plate Cooktop Oil Catching Drip Tray Spatula Tongs Technical Specs: Heating Element Power: 1500 Watt Total Griddle Plate Size (L x W): 17’’ x 10’’ -inches Construction Materials: Die Cast Aluminum Power Cable Length: 2. 5′ Feet Power: 120VDimensions (L x W x H): 20. 3’’ x 12. 5’’ x 5. 3’’ -inches The NutriChef Electric Griddle – Crepe Maker Hot Plate Cooktop with Press Grill for Paninis – 2-in-1 Griddle with Grill Press Plate – Compact, Quick & Convenient Cooktop – Great for Cooking Breakfast Eggs, Bacon, Pancakes, Paninis – Ridged Grill Grease Gutters for Healthy Cooking – Hassle-Free Plug-in Operation – Non-Stick Coated Plate Surface – High-Powered Heating Element – Power ON/OFF Switch – Stain Resistant & Easy-to-Clean – Removable Grease & Oil Catching Tray – Rotary Temperature Control Settings – Cool-Touch Handle for Safe Food Handling – Perfect for Any Countertop, Tabletop, Kitchen Top – What’s in the Box: – Griddle Plate Cooktop – Oil Catching Drip Tray.
7. DASH DEG200GBRD01 Everyday Nonstick Electric Griddle for Pancakes, Burgers, Quesadillas, Eggs & other on the go Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks with Drip Tray + Included Recipe Book, 20in, Red
- MORE THAN PANCAKES: Make eggs, cookies, pancakes, grilled cheese, even stir fry, burgers and quesadillas without the need for multiple pots/pans! Great for kids or on the go!
- FAMILY SIZE: Measuring 19.75×9.5 this electric griddle is perfect for family meals, entertaining, or cooking a variety of foods for picky eaters all at once
- QUICK + EASY: Simply plug it in and set the heat probe to your desired temperature
- it heats up in mere minutes, saving you time and energy. Makes a great wedding or new home gift with 4 trendy color options (Black, White, Red, and Aqua)
- EASY TO CLEAN: The PFOA-free, non-stick surface provide an even cook for consistent results. Comes with a drip tray to catch excess grease, cleanup is a snap!
- INCLUDES: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty, the 1500 watt Dash Everyday Griddle includes anti-slip feet, drip tray, nonstick heating surface, recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are easily wiped clean)
Cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner with the DASH everyday griddle! Perfect for pancakes, quesadillas, burgers, eggs, and more, The everyday griddle makes preparing your favorite meals more convenient than ever. The 19.75 x 9.5 inch surface heats quickly, saving time and energy, and the heating probe gives you precise control over your cooking temperature. With a non-stick coating and drip tray to catch excess grease before it reaches your countertop, cleaning is easy. Make delicious meals the whole family will love with the DASH everyday griddle!
8. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
9. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Electric Cooktop With Griddle Grill for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!