773 reviews analysed
1. Pro Breeze Electric Mini Dehumidifier, 1200 Cubic Feet (150 sq ft), Compact and Portable for Damp Air, Mold, Moisture in Home, Kitchen, Bedroom, Basement, Caravan, Office, Garage
- SMALL & COMPACT: Lightweight, Compact and Portable – capable of removing up to 9 ounces of water per day with a 16-ounce water tank capacity
- AUTO SHUT OFF: When full the dehumidifier will automatically shut off and turn on the LED light indicating the water tank needs draining. Simply empty the water tank and place it back into the dehumidifier
- ULTRA-QUIET & EFFICIENT: The Thermo-Electric Cooling (Peltier) technology (No compressor needed) allows for whisper quiet operation making it great for use in bedrooms and offices
- REMOVES 9 OUNCES OF MOISTURE/DAY: Optimal function in room sizes up to 1200 cubic feet (150sq ft)
- REMOVES MOISTURE: Perfect for removing damp, mould and moisture from your home, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, caravan, garage, closet. Like all mini dehumidifiers, optimal operating temperature is 59-86°F. It will not work below 41°F.
2. Frigidaire 134398300 Switch for Dryer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Frigidaire 134398300 Switch for Dryer
From the Manufacturer
Frigidaire 134398300 Switch for Dryer. This part works with the following models: Frigidaire BEF332CES0, Crosley CDE2000FW0, Crosley CDG2000FW0, Frigidaire CDG2000FW1, Frigidaire FEQ332CES0, Frigidaire FEQ332ES, Frigidaire FEQ332ES0. Genuine replacement part.
3. Hisense 70 Pint Dehumidifier DH-7019KP1WG with A Built in Pump and Includes Hose Attachment Energy Star Rated Great for Basements and Quiet Operation
- Low noise airflow system to ensure quiet operation, achieving a 46 dB(A) sound level on the low setting
- Built-in pump with drain hose included. Operates at temperature as low as 38°F
- Removable, washable filter. Programmable 24 hour on/off timer
- Bucket full indicator avoids overflows and lets you know to empty the bucket
- The filter indicator lets you know when to wash your filter, minimizing bacteria and odors. Covers an area up to 1000 sq. ft
This Energy Star-certified 2-speed dehumidifier has a built-in pump that can quietly discharge water out a basement window or into a sink using the included quick-connect hose. This is a reliable and eco-friendly dehumidifier which can operate at temperatures as low as 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Three operating modes (manual set,continuous and auto dry) and the very low sound level make this a versatile choice. During dehumidification, water accumulates in the internal water tank or is continuously pumped out using the included quick-connect hose. Additional features include a programmable 24-hour on/off timer, adjustable humidistat, and full-tank alert/shutoff.
4. Aprilaire 4655 Manual Humidistat
- The indoor humidity should be set to match the outdoor temperature to prevent water from running down the sides of your windows
- When the relative humidity reverses the Aprilaire 4655 manual digital control humidistat will close the control switch. The Aprilaire 4655 manual digital control humidistat can either be wall mounted or mounted on the return Plenum
- This even water distribution ensures maximum evaporation from your humidifier
About the Aprilaire 4655 manual digital control humidistat Aprilaire has been providing top of the line humidifiers and humidistats for over 60 years now. The Aprilaire 4655 manual digital control humidistat is designed to be used with low voltage service to offer control of your humidification equipment, and is made to be used with the Aprilaire humidifier 4655 500. The Aprilaire manual humidistat is designed to be installed on the cold air return duct or on an interior wall in the living area of the home. To determine the relative humidity in the home, slowly turn the knob on the control clockwise and counterclockwise and listen for 2 clicks. The actual relative humidity in the home is between the 2 clicks. It is important to anticipate a drop in outdoor temperature and reduce the humidity setting in order to avoid excess condensation. The excess condensation occurs because the indoor relative humidity is higher than what the home can support for the current outdoor temperature. To adjust the humidity setting, simply rotate the control knob to the desired setting. Provided the HVAC system fan is operating and the humidification level is lower than the new set point, the manual humidistat will activate the humidifier.
5. SEAVON Electric Dehumidifier for Home, 2200 Cubic Feet(270 sq ft) MD-898 2000ml (68 oz) Capacity, Quiet Safe Dehumidifiers for Apartment, Bedroom, Bathroom, RV, Closet, Auto Shut Off
- ENERGY COMPACT DEHUMIDIFIER- This energy dehumidifier works effectively removing up to 450ml/0.1 gallon per day. It absorbs with enengy consumpition.
- SUPER EASY TO USE- Adjust to your ideal humidity, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, the point of which will automatically shut-off.
- MODERN DESIGN- Modern consumer seek, and clean look is what our customers love in mind. It is convenient because of its built-in handles and durability, the reason why we offer one year warranty.
- QUIET REMOVE&OTHER THINGS- Ultra-Silence Technology brings you no bother or noise during the operation of the machine. It has the features of high efficiency and low noise.
- NOTE ON IMPORTAND THINGS- This unit is perfect for warm and humid space where temperature often above 68°F and humidity above 60%RH . When operating in lower temperature and in drier environments, you will likely notice limited extraction.
6. New and Improved Eva-dry E-333 Renewable Mini Dehumidifier
This mini dehumidifier has been design to adsorb moisture from small enclosed areas (maximum area: 10’x 10′). It will help protect clothes and valuables from the damaging effects of mold/mildew and moisture rot. It is 100% renewable and needs no power to operate. Just hang the eva-dry unit in a closet, or you can place it in other small enclosed spaces, and it will start to adsorb moisture. There are no batteries required or cords to plug in, the unit works without power. There is an indicator window with special “moisture meter crystals” that change from orange (when dry) to green (when wet) to indicate when the unit needs to be “renewed”. The unit will adsorb approximately 8 to 10 ounces of moisture (depending on humidity levels this should take between 3 – 8 weeks). Once the moisture has been adsorbed it cannot leak or spill. This unit uses a specialized engineered crystallized silica gel that is odorless, non-toxic and completely safe. When the indicator crystals turn Green it is time to “re-new” the unit. Simply remove the unit from where it is adsorbing moisture and plug it into a power outlet.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ffad7033r1 Dehumidifier Frigidaire for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!