777 reviews analysed
1. Pack of 12 25 Watt CFC Clear Flame Shaped Incandescent Light Bulb, Candelabra Base
- Bent Tip candle with candelabra base for use in chandeliers and sconces
- Perfect for chandeliers, ceiling fixtures, portables, vanities, and can be used in 120 and 130 Volt fixtures
- 180 lumens providing comfortable, inviting light
- Provides clean beautiful light with any fixture, enhancing the surroundings of your home
- Dimensions: Maximum Overall Length is 3.75 inches
DECORATIVE LIGHT BULB Bent (flame) tip incandescent light Chandelier Bulbs Candelabra brass base 25w Candelabra Flame Tip Lamp Life: 2000 hours 130 volts 25 watts 12 bulb in a pack Boxed
2. General Electric FBA_12983 GE 12983-6 25 Watt Globe G25 Light Bulb, Crystal Clear, 6-Pack,
Add sparkle to your decorative fixtures with GE crystal clear bulbs. The clear glass and elegant filament design provide a decorative touch in fixtures where the bulb is visible. And, GE crystal clear globes’ decorative round shape is perfect for illuminating pendant and vanity fixtures.
From the Manufacturer
GE 25 Watt Crystal Clear Globe G25 Light Bulb. Clear bulbs add a decorative touch. Application: Vanity lights, pendant lights or any fixture where the bulb is visible. Base: Medium Screw (E26). Bulb Type: G25.
3. (Pack of 12) 25 Watt CTC Clear Candelabra Base (E12) Straight Torpedo Tip 120V Incandescent Chandelier Light Bulbs
- 25 Watt, Straight Tip, Crystal Clear, Candelabra (E12) Base
- Perfect for Chandeliers, Ceiling fixtures, Portables, Vanities and Sconces
- Dimmable bulbs that can be used in 120 and 130 Volt fixtures
- Provides clean beautiful light with any fixture, enhancing the surroundings of your home or office.
- Pack Of 12 Bulbs
This Pack Of 12 Incandescent Decorative Chandelier light bulbs are 25 watts with a torpedo shaped straight tip and crystal clear finish. The average rated lifetime is 1500 hours. They produce around 210 lumens, have a candelabra (E12) base (Which is 12mm in diameter) and will work with a dimmer. They are ideally used in Chandeliers, ceiling fixtures, portables, vanities, and sconces, as well as other household lighting fixtures or fans. The basic design of the incandescent lamp has not changed much since the late 1800s, when Thomas Alva Edison successfully produced the first operational electric light bulb. The filament inside an incandescent lamp must be protected so that oxygen does not reach it and cause it to evaporate on contact. Most incandescent lamps are either vacuum-sealed or gas-filled. Incandescent lamp filaments are made of tungsten. Tungsten is a metal that can operate at very high temperatures without evaporating too quickly and resulting in early lamp failure. Incandescent filaments only convert about 10-Percent of the energy used into visible light, so it is necessary to use a material that can withstand extremely high temperatures. Most lamps use a coiled filament design, which has been found to be stronger and deliver better performance.
4. GE 45144-5 25-Watt Crystal Clear Tubular T10 Light Bulb, 5-Pack
5. Sunlite 25G16.5/CL/12PK 01650-12-SU 25 Watts, Candelabra Base (E12), 120 Volt, Clear, Incandescent, Dimmable, 12 Pack, 32K – Warm White, 12 Bulbs
- CANDELABRA BASE – With their candelabra base (E12) these Clear G16.5 Globe bulbs are suitable for use in many applications. Chandeliers, wall sconces, decorative lamps, pendant fixtures, sign displays, and more.
- WARM WHITE LIGHT – These 25 watt traditional incandescent bulbs put out a comfortable warm white light at 3200K.
- DIMMABLE – Adjust the light to suit your mood. When attached to a dimmer switch the 180 lumen output of these lamps can be adjusted from 100% to 1% and anywhere in between with no flickering.
- CONVENIENT 12-PACK – Save money with this handy 12-pack and have spare bulbs available when you need them.
- MERCURY FREE – These bulbs contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals making them safe for the environment. Bulb measures 2.79 inches high, 1.96 inches in diameter.
6. GE Spotlight Bulb, 2pk
- Includes (2) GE Soft White Indoor Spotlight Bulbs
- 25 Watt, Indoor Spotlight
- Best used in household and commercial lighting, decorative & advertising lighting, portable lighting
- Base: E17 Intermediate Screw, Rated Life (hrs): 1500, Luminous Flux: 180
- Color Temperature: 2,500K, Color/Finish: Soft White
7. GE Crystal Clear Decorative Bent Tip Light Bulbs, Candelabra Base (8 Bulbs) (25 Watts)
8. GE Lighting 12982 G25 Incandescent Soft Globe Light Bulb, 25-Watt, 6-Pack, Frosted White, 6
GE Lamps 12982 G25 Incandescent Soft White Globe Light Bulb, 25-Watt, 6-Pack GE 25W Soft White G25 #12982. Use original GE’s Soft White when you need a light without glare and harsh shadows. For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or ‘stay on the line’ to speak directly to a customer service rep.
From the Manufacturer
GE Lamps 12982 G25 Incandescent Soft White Globe Light Bulb, 25-Watt, 6-Pack GE 25W Soft White G25 #12982. Use original GE’s Soft White when you need a light without glare and harsh shadows.
9. HC Lighting – R14 Reflector 25-Watt 120V/130V Dimmable E26 Standard Screw Base 25W Frosted Lava lamp and Reflector Bulb (4/PK)
- Incandescent Technology with Classic Light Bulb look R14 Style Reflector Light Bulb
- 25 Watt Energy Consumption – 1.75″ Diameter x 2.25″ Long
- E26 Medium Screw Base Easy twist on Installation – 120 Volt Input
- Warm White 2800K Color Temperature – Producing 260 Lumens
- Long operating average life of 1500 Hours
HC Lighting – Directional Reflector and Lava Lamp Incandescent Light bulb replacement. This lamp consumes 25 Watt of energy and is fully dimmable. This lamp also comes with a Frosted front glass to help spread light in a smooth and even light color. At just 2.25 in long this lamp is can fit into small spaces for easy bulb replacement. This lamp is perfect for Directional, recessed cans, spot lights, lava lamps, and general purpose lighting which accepts a 25 watt E26 Medium Base bulb.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 120V 25 W for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!