546 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting Reveal HD LED 9-watt (60-watt Replacement), 650-Lumen A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack – 98877
2. GE Refresh 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Daylight Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- 65 Watt replacement using only 10 Watts (650 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves 90 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 65-Watt R30 incandescent over the bulb’s life Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches
- Cool, bluish white high definition daylight light/5000 Kelvin color temperature 6 LED bulbs per package
- R30 (3-3/4-inch diameter) shape and size Medium base (E26)
- Indoor floodlight bulbs for ceiling lights, can lights, recessed lights and track lights
GE refresh HD daylight LED 65 watt replacement R30 indoor floodlight bulbs provide enhanced color contrast and boldness versus standard LED bulbs. The high definition daylight light helps create an energetic light that’s ideal for active spaces like playrooms, home offices, laundry rooms, basements and garages. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with a cool, bluish-white light. The floodlight design casts a wide beam of light. These are great for frequently used fixtures—GE refresh HD daylight LED bulbs are rated to last twice as long as GE basic R30 LED bulbs and save 90 dollars dollars on energy costs over the bulb’s life versus a 65 watt BR30 incandescent bulb. Unlike CFL bulbs, GE LED HD bulbs feature enhanced color, instant full brightness and are free of mercury. Replace CFL, halogen and incandescent light bulbs with GE refresh HD daylight LED R30 (3-3 with 4 In. diameter) indoor floodlight bulbs in indoor track lighting and recessed lighting fixtures, including damp locations. Bulk LED light bulb 6 pack for residential and commercial use.
3. Philips LED 474312 BR30 Dimmable 650-Lumen, 2700-Kelvin, 11 (65-Watt Equivalent) Flood Light Bulb with E26 Medium Base, Soft White, 12-Pack, Piece
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips LED Dimmable BR30 Light Bulbs use roughly 80% less energy than 65 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb. Philips LED light bulbs are Mercury free and Energy Star Certified
- LONG LASTING: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and 4x longer than halogen bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 10,000 hours and includes a 3-year warranty, saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement.Life hours- 22.8 years (based on 3 hours/day)
- SOFT WHITE: Philips LED Dimmable BR30 light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). At 2700 Kelvin the bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for recessed can style lights
- SMOOTH DIMMING: Philips dimmable LED bulbs are flicker-free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other LED bulb on the market. These BR30 light bulbs smoothly dim from 2700K down to a soft glow with greater clarity than traditional incandescent bulbs
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Dimmable BR30 light bulbs are for non connected use only
- COMFORTABLE LIGHT: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements. Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes
Philips Br30 LED flood light bulbs provide 650 lumens of soft white light, equivalent to 65-watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures and are ideal for recessed can style lights. Philips LED dimming is flicker-free and silent. Philips dimmable leds work with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market. The light dims smoothly from 2700 Kelvin down to a warm glow with greater clarity than traditional incandescent light bulbs. Best-in-class Philips leds turn on instantly with steady, natural lighting at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens and with 10x and 4x the lifespan respectively. Philips leds are mercury-free so they don’t contribute to harmful hazardous waste. BR30 soft white flood light bulbs fit 5-inch recessed can light fixtures or larger, offering relaxed soft white light that dims to a warm glow. These bulbs are not for use with Philips hue products. This pack of 12, Br30 Philips leds comes with a 3-year . Each bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 10, 000 hours and over 5 years (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
4. GE Lighting 43073 Relax HD LED (65-Watt Replacement), 700-Lumen BR30 Bulb, Medium Base, Soft White, 4-Pack, Title 20 Compliant
5. G E Lighting 40931 Relax Heavy Duty LED Light Bulbs, Soft White, Dimmable, 650 Lumens, 10-Watt, 2-Pk. – Quantity 1
GE, 2 Pack, LED10DR30EG9SW-2 10W, Soft White, BR30, LED Relax HD Light Bulb, Equivalent To A 65W Incandescent, Medium Base, Dimmable, 650 Lumens, 2, 700 Kelvin Color Temperature, CRI = 90, 13. 7 Year, 15, 000 Hours Rated Life, MOL = 5. 4″, Provides Exceptional Color Contrast and Boldness, Energy Star Compliant, Boxed.
6. GE Relax 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Soft White Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- Brightness: 650 Lumens
- 10 watts Provides 65 Equivalent watts of 2700k Soft White Light Compared to Standard Incandescent Bulbs
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $1.20 base on 3 hrs/day, $0.11 /k/Wh
- Lasts 13 Years and Contains No Mercury For Super Low Maintenance and Worry free Disposal
- Dimmable: Dimming Performance May Vary By Dimmer
7. GE Lighting Refresh LED HD 10-watt (65-watt Replacement), 650-Lumen R30 Light Bulb with Medium Base, Daylight, 2-Pack
8. 6-Pack BR30 LED Bulb, Luxrite, 65W Equivalent, 3000K Soft White, Dimmable, 650 Lumens, LED Flood Light Bulbs, 9W, ENERGY STAR, E26 Medium Base, Damp Rated, Indoor/Outdoor – Living Room and Kitchen
- SAVE ELECTRICITY – Eliminate 86% of your electricity usage by switching your 65W flood light bulb with a 9W LED BR30 flood light bulb. Immediately trim down the cost of your electricity bill by making the investment into energy saving LED floodlight bulbs.
- DIMMABLE – Take control of your recessed lighting needs with the ability to reduce to 10% lighting output. Set your LED recessed light bulbs according to your mood and take delight in a pleasant atmosphere every time.
- LONG LASTING – Built with an astounding 25,000 hours of lifetime, no replacement will be needed for the next 22 years, when used 3 hrs/day. That means each R30 LED bulb lasts 12x longer than the equivalent 65W BR30 bulbs.
- ALWAYS BRIGHT – Constructed with a durable design making it the perfect indoor/outdoor flood light bulb. These damp location rated BR30 LED light bulbs will brighten your home with 650 lumens of light that you can appreciate.
- SPECIFICATIONS – 9W (65W Equivalent), 3000K (Soft White), 650 Lumens, Damp Location Rated, ENERGYSTAR Certified, 110° Beam Angle, Dimmable, LED Flood Bulb, UL Listed, E26 Standard Base, 25,000 Hour Lifetime, 3-Year Warranty
9. 4 Pack Bioluz LED SEE Series BR30 LED Dimmable Bulb, 65W Replacement 650 lumen, 2700K (Warm White), Indoor/Outdoor Flood Light E26 Medium Base, UL-Listed (Pack of 4)
Bioluz LED leads the industry with its “smooth faced” BR series of light bulbs. Now available in Br40, Br30 and Br20 sizes, Bioluz offers beautifully styled lamps for your home and office. Warm and bright, Bioluz high performance lamps offer aesthetically pleasing designs combined with quality and energy efficiency. Now for the first time, add Bioluz energy efficient LEDs to your home or office while maintaining the cosmetic beauty, brightness and color you’ve come to love.
What are Lumens and Kelvins?
Lumens are a measurement of how much light is generated – or brightness – each lumen emits approximately the same amount of light as one candle.
Kelvin represents the “color” (which is based on the temperature) of the light.
Bioluz LEDs are manufactured so that our 2700K (2700 Kelvin) bulbs are nearly identical in color to incandescent bulbs. Our 3000K bulbs are designed to match halogen bulbs.
We’ve found that bulbs which are 4-5000K generates a bluish tint on objects (like at a hospital or office building) and are not as comforting in a home.
Many brands sell and market higher Kelvin (4-5000) bulbs with lower lumens to make them “appear” brighter. Bioluz LED manufactures the correct color bulbs with exceptionally bright, energy efficient LEDs, so you get the color and brightness you’re accustomed to without the harsh effect of higher color temperatures.
10. GE Classic 12-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Daylight R30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Cool, bluish white daylight light with 5000 Kelvin color temperature
- 65 Watt replacement using only 8.5 Watts (650 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves 93 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 65-Watt R30 incandescent over the bulb’s life
- Medium base (E26) Indoor floodlight bulbs for ceiling lights, can lights, recessed lights and track lights
- LED bulk pack: 12 bulbs per package R30 (3-3 with 4-inch diameter) shape and size
GE classic daylight LED 65 watt replacement R30 indoor floodlight bulbs offer outstanding energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and just-right brightness, all in one package. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with cool, bluish-white light. These are great for frequently used fixtures—GE classic daylight LED bulbs are rated to last twice as long as GE basic soft white R30 LED bulbs and save 93 dollars on energy costs over the bulb’s life versus a 65 watt BR30 incandescent bulb. Unlike CFL bulbs, GE LED bulbs feature instant full brightness and are free of mercury. Replace CFL and incandescent light bulbs with GE classic daylight LED R30 (3-3 with 4 In. diameter) indoor floodlight bulbs in indoor track lighting and recessed lighting fixtures, including damp locations.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 650 Lumens Led for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!