920 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting 12980 40-Watt 410-Lumen G25 Globe Light Bulbs, Crystal Clear, 6-Pack
Add sparkle to your decorative fixtures with GE crystal clear bulbs. The clear glass and elegant filament design provide a decorative touch in fixtures where the bulb is visible. And, GE crystal clear globes’ decorative round shape is perfect for illuminating pendant and vanity fixtures.
From the Manufacturer
GE 40 Watt Crystal Clear Globe G25 Light Bulb. Clear bulbs add a decorative touch. Application: Vanity lights, pendant lights or any fixture where the bulb is visible. Base: Medium Screw (E26). Bulb Type: G25.
2. GE Relax High Definition LED Light Bulb 10.5-watt 2700K Comfortable Soft White 800-Lumens 6-Pack 60-watt Replacement Dimmable A19
- Relax LED HD-Light Exceptional Color Contrast and Boldness
- Comfortable Soft White Light 2700K Temperature Recommended for Bedroom Family Room and Dining Room
- Provides 800-lumens 60-watt replacement uses only 10.5-watt
- Lasts 13 years $81 savings on energy per bulb 6-pack A19
- GE “Imagination at work” a trusted home brand
- The light that’s just right. Light has the ability to do more than just a light a room-it can influence the mood and atmosphere of the surrounding space, and it can affect how we work and live.
- High definition light is tailored for every room to match the right light to the right space. RELAX-HD light offers a warm, soft white light perfect for comfortable moments and cozy spaces.
- Use RELAX in spaces like bedrooms, family rooms, and dining rooms.
3. GE Lighting 79369 LED Bright Stik 10-watt (60-Watt Replacement), 760-Lumen Light Bulb with Medium Base, Daylight, 1 Box (3 Bulbs Total)
- BRIGHTNESS: 760 Lumens
- GENERAL PURPOSE: Effective both indoors and outdoors
- SIMULATED DAYLIGHT makes this more comfortable on your eyes, providing extra energy in the workplace compared to lights of different color temperatures
- MONEY SAVING: A yearly energy cost as low as $1.20 for each bulb, assuming you’re using it for 3 hours a day
- LIFETIME: 13.7 years, assuming 3 hours of usage every day
Do you wish you could spend less money on electrical bills? One of the easiest ways to do this is by replacing your old lightbulbs with LEDs. GE has an affordable LED pack that can do this with ease. The bright stik is a uniquely designed light bulb meant to project simulated daylight into your room or patio to improve visibility while reducing eye strain, all while cutting down on your annual energy cost. Each bulb can save you as much as $82 over their lifetime when compared to standard fluorescents. With those savings and a light rated for 760 lumens, you can’t go wrong with the value presented in these light bulbs. Pick them up as soon as possible so you can begin saving sooner. With these bulbs from GE, you’re sure to have a clean, well-lit home for years to come.
4. GE Crystal Clear Decorative Blunt Tip Light Bulbs, 1.4 Year Life, Candelabra Base (8 Pack) (60.00)
Add a decorative touch by using GE Crystal Clear bulbs in chandeliers, sconces, refrigerators or anywhere the bulb is visible. Clear bulbs add sparkle to bright and polished fixtures. This is cozy, relaxing light.
5. GE Lighting 31879 Light Bulb Reveal HD Dimmable LED Decorative 5.5 (60-Watt Replacement), 420-Lumen Candelabra Base Bent Tip, 2-Pack
6. GE Lighting 99215 Dimmable Bulbs 10 (60-Watt-Replacement), 800-Lumen, Medium Base A19 General Purpose LED, 6-Pack, Soft White, 6
- Dimmable 60-Watt replacement using only 10-Watts of energy
- Rated to last over 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves $82 in energy costs vs a 60-Watt incandescent ceiling fan A15 bulb over the bulbs life
- Provides 800 lumens of light output and is same size and shape as incandescent A19 bulb
- Soft White 2700K Color Temperature provides Warm, illuminating light
7. GE Lighting 93105377 C by GE Smart A19 Full Color, Works with Alexa and Google Assistant, WiFi Enabled, 2-Pack Connected LED Bulb
- VOICE AND OUT OF HOME CONTROL WITH ALEXA, THE GOOGLE ASSISTANT AND APPLE HOMEKIT: Enable voice and lighting control away from home by pairing your Full Color bulb with the C by GE smart plug, smart switch, or C-Reach smart bridge (sold separately) and an Alexa, Google Home or Apple Home Kit device
- CHOOSE FROM MILLIONS OF COLORS: Enhance your home’s atmosphere and add a festive vibe with vivid colors
- ADJUST LIGHT FROM WARM TO COOL: Tune your white light to any color between warm, amber light tones (2000K) and cool, bluish tones (7000K), including optimized settings to support your sleep/wake cycle
- CREATE CUSTOM SCHEDULES: Automations allow you to schedule when lights are on and off, including customized schedules for different days of the week
- SET SCENES FOR EVERY OCCASION: Set scenes like warm dimmed light for movie time or cool bright lights when you wake up in the morning
- CONTROL BULBS INDIVIDUALLY OR GROUP TOGETHER: Control each light bulb individually or group bulbs together so that you can brighten, dim, turn on and turn off your lights simultaneously
- MOBILE CONTROL FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE OR TABLET: The free iOS- and Android-compatible app lets you adjust brightness and turn lights on and off without leaving your seat or bed
- FOR EVEN MORE CONTROL, PAIR WITH C BY GE SMART SWITCHES: C by GE smart bulbs and switches connect wirelessly so you can control your Full Color bulb using a wall switch even when it’s on a different circuit or the switch is turned off
- LONG LASTING AND LOW ENERGY USE: LED technology uses about 85% less energy and lasts 15 times longer than a 60-Watt incandescent bulb while providing nearly the same light output
8. GE 60W Replacement Soft White LED 8 Pack
9. GE Lighting Reveal HD LED 9-watt (60-watt Replacement), 650-Lumen A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack – 98877
10. GE Lighting 66247 Soft White 43-Watt, 620-Lumen A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 8-Pack
- Pack of 8 bulbs, 60-watts replacement uses only 43-watts
- 620 lumens providing comfortable, inviting light – 2900K soft white light appearance
- Lasts 0.9 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs 5.18 based on 3 hours per day 0.11 per kWh
- A19 shape with medium base for use in table lamps and enclosed fixtures
GE energy-efficient soft white bulbs have the same look, feel and nearly the same brightness as traditional incandescent, but with one big change: it now pays you back! These bulbs use 28% less energy than regular incandescent, helping you save money on energy costs. Use general purpose GE energy-efficient soft white bulbs in common household fixtures like table lamps, floor lamps, enclosed ceiling fixtures and bare lamp sockets.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Bulbs 100Wt for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!