641 reviews analysed
1. 4 Pack Bioluz LED PAR30 LED Bulb, 12w Dimmable Flood Light Bulb, 100w Halogen Bulb Replacement, 850 Lumen 3000K Indoor/Outdoor UL Listed
- 100 watt replacement using only 12 watts! 850 Lumens – brightest in industry
- 3000K color temperature matches the color of existing haogen lamps
- Instant on at full brightness, dimmable, with 40 degree light beam – semi spotlight
- Highest power LED per watt and UL Listed
- Mercury free = safe for kids, pets and the environment
Bioluz LED leads the industry with its new PAR Series light bulbs. Our unique trademarked ECO LENS works to magnify 850 powerful lumens into a 40 degree spot pattern replacing traditional 100 Watt BR bulbs.
Now available in PAR20, PAR30 and PAR38 sizes, Bioluz LED offers beautifully styled lamps for your home and office. Warm and bright, Bioluz LED high performance lamps offer aesthetically pleasing designs combined with quality and energy efficiency. Now for the first time, add Bioluz LED energy efficient LEDs to your home or office while maintaining the cosmetic beauty, brightness and color you’ve come to love.
What are Lumens and Kelvins?
Lumens are a measurement of how much light is generated – or brightness – each lumen emits approximately the same amount of light as one candle.
Kelvin represents the “color” (which is based on the temperature) of the light. The higher the Kelvin, the bluer or harsher the light.
Bioluz LEDs are manufactured so that our 2700K (2700 Kelvin) bulbs are nearly identical in color to incandescent bulbs. Our 3000K bulbs are designed to match halogen bulbs.
We’ve found that bulbs which are 4-5000K generate a bluish tint on objects (like at a hospital or office building) and are not as comforting in a home.
Many brands sell and market higher Kelvin (4-5000) bulbs with lower lumens to make them “appear” brighter but are actually just a harsher tone of light.
Bioluz LED manufactures the correct color bulbs with exceptionally bright, energy efficient LEDs, so you get the color and brightness you’re accustomed to without the harsh effect of higher color temperatures.
2. GU10 Halogen Light Bulb, MR16 Light Bulbs 120V/50W, UV Glass Cover & Dimmable, 450 Lumens Warm White, High Efficiency Halogen Flood Light Bulbs for Indoor (6 Pack)
- 50W /110V-120V/GU10 Twist & Lock Base, Halogen Light Bulbs, Warm White , Clear Glass.
- Item Size: Diameter 50mm, Height 54mm (include the pins’ length).
- Fits in any of Candle Warmer Lamps created，Comes with a glass cover
- Suitable for office, dance hall, bar, exhibition, Art galleries and Entertainment lighting, home decor, etc.
- Life for Exceed 2000 Hours, 100% Satisfied Guarantee, One year warranty.
3. (Pack Of 2) 70PAR38/FL 120V – 70 Watt High Output (90W Replacement) PAR38 Flood – 120 Volt – Halogen Light Bulbs
- PAR38 Halogen – 70 Watt – Replaces 90W PAR38 Bulbs (Same lumen output)
- Length: 5 5/16” – Diameter 4.75” Diameter
- Ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor flood light fixtures
- Saves up to 28% in energy costs by switching to this 70-Watt bulb versus the old 90-Watt PAR38 Halogen bulb without sacrificing the great look of the Halogen bulbs
- Pack Of 2 Bulbs
(Pack Of 2) 70PAR38/FL 120V – This KOR 70-Watt PAR38 120V Halogen Flood, is the familiar, classic halogen product that most homeowners and businesses use when they need high light output from small fixtures indoor and outdoor. The most common uses would be in track lighting, small recessed cans, over the range hood and outdoor lighting. Halogen PAR flood products provide bright, white light together with high color rendering. This versatile high-end light adds to the appeal of home furnishings, or calls attention to showroom merchandise. These Halogen PAR floods are a more energy efficient substitute for traditional incandescent floods. By design, the PAR38 will fit wherever the BR38 or BR40 fits, and the PAR38 also features the same great dimming properties. Halogen PAR38 floods have a lamp within a lamp construction. Inside the outer jacket that you see, there is a tungsten halogen capsule, which is the inner lamp. This is why halogen products are more efficient than standard incandescent bulbs. And, halogen products do not contain mercury, commonly used in some other types of energy efficient products. KOR halogen 70W PAR38 floods uses only 70 Watts and replaces the 90-Watt PAR38 – 90PAR38 with same lumen output making it a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs.- 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs.
4. LED PAR38 Dimmable Flood Light Bulb, 18.5W (100W Equivalent), Waterproof , 1400 Lumens, 5000k Day Light, 120V, Indoor/Outdoor, Energy Star Certified, UL Listed (4 Pack)
- LED PAR 38 18.5W – Dimmable light bulb provides 1400 Lumens of output; Bright 5000K Day Light color; Standard E26 Medium Base
- LONG LASTING – Lifespan of 25,000 hours; Uses only 18.5 Watts replacing the traditional 100W bulb; Shatter resistant; Sleek silver outer shell
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR – WATERPROOF – Ideal for ceiling lighting in living rooms, kitchens, basements; Recessed, track, accent, and landscape lighting; Yards and patio; Hotels, restaurants, and retail shops
- DIMMABLE – Set the mood in the room to your preference; 40° Beam Spread; Instant on; Durable bulb will reduce energy consumption and costs
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Energy Star and RoHS Certified; UL Listed; Does not contain mercury
These Xtricity LED PAR 38 dimmable flood light bulbs offer the perfect solution for your lighting needs. These Waterproof long neck bulbs provide 1400 Lumens of output and feature a comfortable 5000k Day Light color. These bulbs are great for a wide variety of residential or commercial usages including wet outdoor locations. Using only 18.5W these long-lasting Energy Star Certified bulbs are sure to reduce energy consumption and costs.
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Pool Area
- Retail Shops
- Art Galleries
- 18.5 Watt
- PAR 38
- Long Neck
- 1400 Lumens
- 100W Equivalent
- 5000k Day Light
- Energy Star Certified
- 25,000 Hours
- 40 Degree beam Angle
The protection of the environment and energy efficiency is communicated through all Xtricity products. We only use recycled carton paper and eco-friendly ink in our packaging. By doing so, we do our share in keeping our environment green.
5. 4 Pack 75R111/GU10/FL – 75 Watt Halogen R111 Reflector 120V- GU10 Base (Twist & Lock) Glass Cover – 75W Flood Light Bulb Halogen Bulb – Landscape, Downlights, Recessed, and Track Lighting Bluex Bulbs
- PAR36 – ALR bulb with a GU10 (Twist & Lock) base.
- This Halogen Flood Light Is Perfect for landscape, downlights, recessed, and track lighting applications.
- 75 Watts, 100 CRI, 2,000 Hour average rated life, Dimmable.
- Precise narrow flood beam spread of warm light.
- Crisp and Brilliant Warm White Light, Excellent Beam Control, Comes with a glass cover
6 Pack 75R111/GU10/FL – 75 -Watt Halogen R111 Reflector 120V- GU10 Base (Twist & Lock) – 75W Flood Light Bulb Halogen Bulb By Bluex Bulbs (6-Pack)
6. GE Lighting 62706 Energy-Efficient Halogen 80-Watt (120-watt replacement) 1600-Lumen PAR38 Floodlight Bulb with Medium Base, 1-Pack
GE energy-efficient halogen bulbs deliver crisp, white light. This unsurpassed light quality is ideal for adding depth, drama and interest to any room or outdoor space. These GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights use less energy than standard halogen bulbs, saving money on energy. GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights feature lenses designed to provide a precise beam pattern, dispensing broad beams of crisp, white light throughout your home. GE 62706, 80PARH1100FL30TP.
7. CTKcom Bulbs(5 pack) – J Type 78mm Double Ended 120 Volts 100Watt T3 Halogen Bulb R7S Double Ended Filament Flood Lights Quartz Tube Lamps 120V 100W,5 pack
- 1.✔CTK j type double ended T3 120V 100W 78mm halogen light bulb
- 2.✔Base Type: R7S, Length: 3-1/8″ (78mm). Lamp type: Halogen-Double-Ended T3
- 3.✔Wattage: 100W – Voltage: 120V (Works with 110 Volt , 120 Volt and 130 Volt)
- 4.✔Long Life: Approx. 2,000 Hours bulb life
- 5.✔Usage: Applicable Home, Office, Restaurants, Stores, Schools , Landscape
It is replacement incandescent light bulbs for may uses including ceiling lights, table/desk/floor lamps, cabinet lighting, closet lights, outdoor lights for home, office, restaurants, and stores. All bulbs are brand new and high brightness and long life.
8. GE Lighting 66282 Energy-Efficient Halogen 80-Watt (120-watt replacement) 1600-Lumen PAR38 Floodlight Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack
Ge energy-efficient halogen 80 watt par38 floodlight, 2/pack halogen bulbs deliver clean white light. This unsurpassed light quality is ideal for adding depth, drama and interest to any room or space. Use halogen specialty bulbs to create a dramatic effect. Halogen technology saves up to 28% of energy over standard incandescent bulbs. Brightness: 1600 lm, voltage: 120 v, power: 80 w, energy saver: Yes. Perfect for creating a dramatic effect. Led, energy smart, lighting, illumination, furnishings, luminescence, lights, energy smart manufacturer’s limited one-year warranty. Energy efficient halogen light bulb.
9. (Pack of 6)60PAR30L/FL 120V – 60 Watt High Output (75W Replacement) PAR30 Long Neck Flood – 120 Volt Eco Halogen Light Bulbs – Dimmable – Indoor/Outdoor Use
This KOR 60-Watt PAR30 Long Neck 120V Halogen Flood, is the familiar, classic halogen product that most homeowners and businesses use when they need high light output from light fixtures indoor and outdoor. The most common uses would be in track lighting, recessed cans, over the range hood and outdoor lighting. Halogen PAR flood products provide bright light together with high color rendering. This versatile “high-end” light adds to the appeal of home furnishings, or calls attention to showroom merchandise. These Halogen PAR floods are a more energy efficient substitute for traditional incandescent floods. By design, the PAR30 will fit wherever the R30 fits, and the PAR30L also features the same great dimming properties. Halogen PAR30 floods have a “lamp within a lamp” construction. Inside the outer jacket that you see, there is a tungsten halogen capsule, which is the inner “lamp”. This is why halogen products are more efficient than standard incandescent bulbs. And, halogen products do not contain mercury, commonly used in some other types of energy efficient products. KOR halogen 60W PAR30 Long Neck floods uses only 39 Watts replaces the 75-Watt PAR30 – 75PAR30 with same lumen output making it a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs. – 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Halogen 100 Floodlights for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!