636 reviews analysed
1. Sphero Mini (Blue) App-Enabled Programmable Robot Ball – STEM Educational Toy for Kids Ages 8 & Up – Drive, Game & Code with Sphero Play & Edu App
- LITTLE ROBOT, LOTTA FUN: Sphero Mini packs a ton of fun into a tiny programmable robot the size of a ping pong ball. Equipped with a gyroscope, accelerometer, and colorful LED lights, this app-enabled robotic ball lets you drive, play games, and code using our free apps.
- DRIVE MODE: Control your robot toy any way you like with the Sphero Play app. Drag and drive with Joystick mode, pull back and release with Slingshot mode or tip and rotate your mobile device with Tilt mode. Included with Sphero Mini are 3 traffic cones and 6 bowling pins to inspire obstacle course fun right out of the box.
- PLAY GAMES: Use Sphero Mini as a game controller for arcade-style games in the Sphero Play app. Perfect for playing on the go or with limited space. Choose from 3 different games – shoot through space, speed through a tunnel, or smash a polygon of bricks. With 1 hour of play time, Sphero Mini is the next big thing.
- INSPIRING THE CREATORS OF TOMORROW: Founded in 2010, we set out to redefine creative play experiences with the original Sphero app-enabled robot ball. Now, with our undeniably cool fleet of programmable robots and educational tools, we’re inspiring a new generation through hands-on applied learning of coding, science, music and the arts.
Sphero Mini, USB Charger, Set of Cones, Set of Bowling Pins
2. Canon EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens, Black – 1380C002
- All-new optical design with significant improvements in peripheral brightness.
- High-performance standard zoom lens with constant f/4L aperture and a broad angle of view covering from wide angle to mid-telephoto.
- Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps to significantly reduce flare and ghosting. Diagonal Angle of View:84°00′ – 23° 20′
- Image Stabilizer performance at up to 4 stops* of shake correction helps capture sharp images. Lens Construction: 17 elements in 12 groups
- Circular Aperture (10 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.
The EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS II USM is a lightweight and maneuverable standard zoom lens with Image Stabilizer (IS).
From the Manufacturer
EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM
For incredible versatility, the EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM has been redesigned to deliver superb L-series optical performance that pairs smoothly with the high-resolution, full-frame sensors of SLR cameras. Featuring a zoom range of 24–105mm and a constant f/4 aperture, the EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM is ideal for landscapes, portraits, sports and more, offering effective all-day performance for advanced photography and videography. It helps reduce ghosting and flare, and has improved peripheral brightness as well as a 10-blade circular aperture that helps deliver sharp, evenly illuminated images with gorgeous background blur. It even has an improved IS system for better handheld performance, especially in challenging light. From wide-angle to mid-telephoto and everywhere in-between, the EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM is a durable, compact performer you can count on for excellent performance and gorgeous results in more places, more often.
All-new optical design with improvements in peripheral brightness.
The EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM’s new optical composition includes 17 elements in 12 groups, including 4 glass-molded (GMo) aspherical lenses on 5 surfaces for excellent overall resolving power. These improvements help increase peripheral brightness for better edge-to-edge results with reduced distortions, delivering still photos and video of great clarity and resolution.
High-performance standard zoom lens with constant f/4L aperture and a broad angle of view covering wide-angle to mid-telephoto.
Offering coverage from 24mm wide-angle to 105mm mid-telephoto, the EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM is a true walk-around lens that can be used for any number of shooting scenarios. From landscapes and portraits to snapshots and videos of breaking news, and anything else that catches the photographer’s or filmmaker’s eye, the EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM range is highly adaptable. You can spend less time changing lenses and more time taking pictures or recording video.
Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps to significantly reduce flare and ghosting.
The EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM features Air Sphere Coatings (ASC) on its lens elements to help combat flare, ghosting and reflections, and deliver clean images with reduced aberrations from reflected light. Designed to significantly reduce distortions, this technology puts an ultra-low refractive layer on the lens element. This layer works with the EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM’s overall optical formula to help deliver a clean image to the camera’s sensor, which can decrease the need for post-production.
Image Stabilizer performance at up to 4 stops* of shake correction helps capture sharp images.
For consistently sharper results, the EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM features an improved Image Stabilizer system that provides significantly enhanced shake reduction for up to 4 stops* of shutter speeds. This means more reliable handheld performance and clearer detail in low-light situations or at lower ISOs. Because of its enhanced stabilization, the EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM can also minimize the need for a tripod.
* Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed using the EOS-1D X digital SLR camera at a focal length of 105mm. The number of stops may vary based on the camera model used.
Circular aperture (10 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.
Thanks to its 10-blade, circular aperture, the EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM is capable of gorgeous, evocative out-of-focus areas and soft backgrounds throughout its zoom range. By delivering an incredible level of control over background blur, it helps you define the mood of your image, creating impactful photos and videos.
Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.
To help maintain a clean lens, even after multiple lens changes in sub-optimal conditions, the EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM has a specially designed non-stick fluorine coating on its front and rear surfaces. This fluorine coating helps prevent dust, water, oil and other surface residue like fingerprints from sticking to the lens, resulting in quick and easy wiping, without the use of solvents.
Highly resistant to dust and water intrusion, enabling shooting even in harsh conditions.
Befitting an L-series lens, the EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM is built to endure photography and moviemaking in even the harshest conditions. It features a dust- and water-resistant construction on the switch panel, the zoom and focus rings, and on the lens mount, helping to prevent dust and moisture from interfering with operation.
Inner focusing, ring USM, high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate autofocusing.
The EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM is engineered to provide fast, accurate operation for efficient performance across the board. It features a high-performance control CPU that drives Canon’s quick inner focusing with ring USM for quick starts and stops. Plus, it’s programmed with optimized AF algorithms that help achieve fast, accurate focus and maintain it consistently.
Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.
The EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM offers complete manual control, even when AF is engaged, with a simple twist of the lens’s focus ring. Additionally, full-time manual focus means it’s easy to achieve and maintain focus manually, which can be especially handy when shooting video or composing still images on an SLR’s screen.
3. GE – 5.5 in. 50-Light LED StayBright Warm White Super Sphere – Staybright
50 energy efficient warm white LED lights Chain multiple pieces together for a higher impact Durable enough for indoor or outdoor use UL Listed
4. GE 3 pack Super Bright LED 5.5in Spheres Christmas Stay Bright
This GE 3 pack LED Super Bright Spheres will help make the holiday season shine. Use them as a beautiful Holiday centerpiece, place them on your mantle to add some color, or they can also be used to brighten up your Christmas tree. 50 lights each sphere 5.5 in. diameter Connect up to 25 spheres 20,000 average life For Indoor/Outdoor use Specifications Per Sphere LEDs: 50 Total Set Wattage: 3.2 watts (Suggested) Maximum Connected Same GE LED Sphere: 25 spheres end-to-end, 1250 lights total. Plug System: Single end: end connector Fusing System: Fused plug Spare Parts included: 2 steady burning bulbs, (2) 3-amp fuses.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Len 50 Sphere for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!