721 reviews analysed
1. GE 20833 Q50MR16/C/FL40 ConstantColor Precise MR16 bulb, 20-Pack
2. GE Lighting 20833 50-Watt 800-Lumen MR16 Floodlight Bulb with 2-Pin Base (Pack of 10)
3. (4 Pack)-GE EXN 20833-MR 16 Lamp w/ Constant Color Coating, 12V 50W 40 Degree Beam
GE 20833 – Q50 MR16C/FL 40 degree 12V 50W 40 Degree Beam
4. 50 Watt MR16 GE ConstantColor Halogen Light Bulb / 40 Degree Beam Spread / 12 Volt / GX5.3 Base
50 Watt MR16 GE ConstantColor Halogen Light Bulb / 40 Degree Beam Spread / 12…
5. GE WR55X10942 Refrigerator Main Control Board
A constant clicking from the motherboard indicates a bad board. A bad motherboard may show burnt marks or bad soldering joints from overheating on the front or back of the board. If the refrigerator lights dim when you get ice/water, or if the ice melts and refreezes are also signs of a bad motherboard. A hum and then a click a few seconds later from the compressor indicates a compressor or relay issue but not a motherboard problem.
From the Manufacturer
General Electric WR55X10942 Refrigerator Main Control Board is common in GE, RCA, and Hotpoint brands. Installation instructions are included
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Precise Exn 20833 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!