708 reviews analysed
1. General Electric THQL1120GF Ground Fault Circuit Breaker, 1-Pole, 20-Amp, 120V
Single pole ground fault circuit interrupter circuit breaker. Type THQL, 1″ module. 120 240V. UL listed. No. THQL1120GF: 20A No. THQL1130GFP: 30A
2. GE THQL2130GFT Plug-In Mount Type THQL Feeder Self-Test Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter 2-Pole 30 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
3. GE THQL2120GFT Plug-in Mount Type THQL Feeder Self-Test Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter 2-Pole 20 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
GE THQL2120GFT Plug-In Mount Type THQL Feeder Self-Test Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter 2-Pole 20 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
4. Siemens QF250A 50 Amp, 2 Pole, 120V, 10,000 AIC Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
Testing GFCIs and afcis on a monthly basis is a good idea that is sometimes forgotten. Underwriters laboratories (UL) suggests that afci/GFCI Devices be tested every 30 days after installation to ensure they are properly working. Now the new self test & lockout feature enables the dual function circuit breaker to automatically and continuously test itself to ensure that it is working properly. If it is detected that the device has been compromised, the device trips itself and locks out the homeowner from resetting the device, reducing the possibility of the homeowner incorrectly assuming that the device was tripped to prevent a ground/arc fault. This effortless system guarantees that only the best protection is given to your home at all times.
5. GE Breakers THQL2120GF1 20A, 2P, 120V, 10 kAIC, Q-Line Ground Fault CB
6. GE THQL1120DF Single-Pole Dual Function Plug-in Afci/Gfci Circuit Breaker, 120 Vac, 20 Amp, 10 Kaic
7. GE – THQL1130GFP – Circuit Breaker
8. Thql2150gfp 2 Pole 120/240vac 10k Aic 50 Amp Gfci
GE, 50A, Double Pole, Ground Fault Interrupter Circuit Breaker, 120/240VAC, 10KAIC, Carded.
9. Q250 50-Amp Double Pole Type QP Circuit Breaker
- Double pole, 50 Amp, 240V type QP Circuit Breaker
- 10,000 AIC interrupting rating
- Siemens type QP circuit breakers provide easy plug-in connections in Siemens enclosures and the time saving insta-wire feature
- Compatible with Siemens PL and ES series load centers
- Use for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system
Siemens offers a wide array of thermal-magnetic circuit breakers that are the key element for overload and short-circuit protection of your home’s electrical system. To provide additional protection Siemens offers circuit breakers to protect against severe electrical shock or electrocution, mitigate the risk of electrical fires and protect against damaging surges and Voltage spikes. Circuit breakers are intended for switching and protection of your home’s wiring from high temperatures caused by excess current higher than the rating of the wire. While thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are the key element for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system, there are potentially dangerous conditions that do not involve over current. To ensure the warranty on a Siemens panel is not voided, the use of Siemens breakers is required. Siemens strongly recommends against the use of “used” breakers. The installation of used breakers in a Siemens panel will void the warranty on the panel. Siemens does not sell used breakers and has not approved any 3rd party sellers to do so.
From the Manufacturer
Siemens plug in circuit breakers are intended for use in Siemens EQ, Siemens Ultimate, ITE, and Gould load centers or meter combinations. The double pole Siemens breakers may be used in 1 or 3-phase load centers and are 240V rated. To ensure the warranty on a Siemens panel is not voided, the use of Siemens breakers is required.
10. 1- GE THQL2130GF Double Pole 30A Gfi 30 Amp 2P GFCI
1- GE THQL2130GF Double Pole 30A Gfi 30 Amp 2P GFCI
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Thql Gfci Breaker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!