501 reviews analysed
1. AMPHENOL THERMOMETRICS BLD2000 Mini Moisture Meter, LED Display, 6 to 90% Range, 9 V Power, 7-1/64" Length x 1-29/32" Width x 1.09" Height
GE Protimeter Mini is a compact, general purpose pin type moisture meter used for assessing moisture conditions in buildings. The Protimeter Mini can be used for making rapid moisture assessments in a wide range of building materials including wood, masonry, drywall, plaster and concrete. The instrument measuring pins are small and sharp which means measurements can be taken at the surface with virtually no mark left behind. The numerical values represent the actual percent moisture content of wood (percent MC) and the wood moisture equivalent (WME) of other materials. The Protimeter Mini can be used to determine if the fabric of a building is in a dry, borderline or damp condition. When taking readings in awkward positions, the Protimeter Mini can be used with the moisture probe and lead, supplied as standard with the instrument. The optional Protimeter Hammer Electrode can also be used with the Protimeter Mini for determining moisture gradients in wood. Typical users include: home inspectors, flooring contractors, termite pest control officers, wood product manufacturers and traders, cleaning and floor restoration professionals, woodworkers. 24 months warranty on mechanical or manufacturing defects. Does not include wearing part or accessories.
2. Klein Tools Pinless Moisture Meter
Pinless Moisture Meter
3. Pinless Wood Moisture Meter, Dr.meter Upgraded Inductive Pinless Tools, Intelligent Lumber Moisture Meter, Digital Moisture Meter for Wood, (Range 4% – 80% RH; Accuracy: 0.5%), MD918
- ▶ 【Non-invasive and Non-marring】Get an accurate reading without making holes in walls, furniture or other valuable objects. By using HF electromagnetic waves, you can spare the hassle of making holes and having to deal with the cleanup.
- ▶ 【High Precision, Wide Compatibility】Get exactly the reading you need, every time. Do you have different kinds of wood you’re measuring? Choose from 10 unique grades of timber density, with 4%~80% Maximum Error (1% Rh + 0.5).
- ▶ 【Temperature Compensation】MD918 meter has a temperature compensation function that keeps the object to be tested at the same temperature at least within 5 minutes to ensure more accurate readings.
- ▶ 【Power Saving】If you’re not using the reader, its intelligent auto-off function will shut off the unit after 5 minutes of no use. Ultra large LCD screen ensures clear readings even if it’s in a dark space.
- ▶ 【Calibration Indication】Make sure you’re always in the know. The wood moisture meter will alert you for zero calibration, temperature calibration, and ATC overrunning (it alerts when the reading exceeds the upper limit of moisture content ratio).
4. [Upgrade] Wood Moisture Meter, Dr.meter 2 in 1 Pin & Pinless Multifunctional Firewood/Wall/Building/Furniture Humidity Water Detector, Pin-type & Scanner Wood Moisture Tester
- ▶【2-in-1 Moisture Meter】The 2-in-1 Dr.meter moisture meter offers ideal dual functions of pin-type and pinless scanning in one. The pinless scanning mode with non-invasive measurement is ideal for high-end wood and building materials. The pin-type mode with faster response and higher accuracy is great for all kinds of wood and building materials.
- ▶【Wide Measuring Range】Different measurement modes correspond to different measurement ranges. In the pin-type mode: wood: 5%-50%, building materials: 1.5%-33%, error range: +/-2%
- In the pinless scanning mode: wood: 5%-53%, building materials: 0-35%, error range: +/-4%.
- ▶【Over-range Alert】There are four pinless scanning modes of softwood, hardwood, gypsum board and concrete. The general algorithm has been written into the user manual to reduce the redundant settings before use to facilitate customers. When the wood moisture exceeds 17% or the wall humidity exceeds 70%, the wood moisture tester will beep to alert you.
- ▶【Current Ambient Temperature Measurement】The Dr.meter intelligent wood moisture meter can not only measure the humidity of wood and building materials, but also it can measure 0-40 degree current environmental temperature with only +/-2 degree error.
- ▶【User-friendly Design】Designed with green backlight display, reading hold on function and measurement signal bar display for more intuitive measurement tips, the digital moisture detector is more user-friendly. A bonus nylon storage bag is provided to store the product conveniently.
5. Moisture Meter by ennoLogic – Digital LCD Pin Type 7 Material Settings – Use for Wood Cement Mortar Brick Drywall Carpet – Backlight Hold Max Min Air Temperature and Holster – eH710T
- Pin-type moisture meter with ROBUST WELL-MOUNTED PINS and a LARGE BACKLIT LCD display that is easy to read even in dark and hard to reach places. Great small handheld tool for many industrial and home inspection uses.
- Features 7 MATERIAL SETTINGS to measure moisture of firewood logs, carpet, sheetrock, cement, gypsum, mortar, bricks, and other materials.
- Get the maximum heat out of your firewood by making sure it’s properly seasoned (15-20% moisture content). Check softwood and hardwood lumber for woodworking projects. Probe floors and walls for flood damage and leaks. Detect water in walls if you suspect a burst frozen pipe or mold. Check moisture levels of floor boards, subfloor and concrete before installing wood flooring.
- The ennoLogic moisture detector is a professional instrument that produces accurate, stable and repeatable readings, and does not give widely varying results. Do make sure you select the correct material setting, which includes two different types of wood, and five building materials including cement, mortar and bricks. The meter has an exceptionally wide range, it can measure moisture levels as low as 0.1% in certain building materials, and 7% for wood.
- Use the handy HOLD function to freeze a reading for later viewing, and MAX and MIN display to evaluate a range of measurements. Includes AIR TEMPERATURE SENSOR that can be configured to read Celsius or Fahrenheit. Temperature unit and last used material setting is remembered after power off. Powered by 3 AAA batteries (included), auto-power off after 10 minutes. Large protective cap and quality padded holster make storing, carrying and transporting this handy little gadget a breeze.
6. General Tools MMH800 4-In-1 Combo Moisture Meter, Pin Type or Pinless, Temperature and Humidity, Dual LCD Displays, Audible Alarm
- PIN OR PINLESS- Pin type for precisely measuring moisture in materials and flat surface (non-intrusive) dual pad sensors to detect general areas of moisture
- TWO DISPLAYS- Moisture percentage and ambient temperature plus relative humidity
- HOLDS READINGS- Holds moisture level readings for convenient viewing later
- AUDIBLE ALARM- High/medium/low audible indication of moisture level
- INCLUDES- 9V battery, lanyard, 2 sets of spare pins, user’s manual
The General Tools MMH800 4-in-1 Pin/Pad RH Moisture Meter is ideal for locating water leaks and measuring moisture content of wood, drywall, plaster walls, carpeting, flooring, brick, grout, soil, paper or powders. High levels of moisture that go untreated are the main cause for harmful mold growth in the home. This tool features both pin-type and pinless (flat pad) surface sensors. With the MMH800 combo moisture meter, scanning large areas of drywall and wood is easy with the pinless pad sensor. Once moisture patches are detected, flip open the cap to expose the pin sensors for more exact moisture content readings. It features two displays; one for moisture content and one for ambient temperature and humidity. The unit provides a moisture level range of 5-percent to 50-percent in wood and 1.5-percent to 33-percent in building materials, and offers an audible indication of moisture level and storage of moisture level readings. It holds moisture level readings for convenient viewing later. The tool also has an auto diagnostic check and auto power off. Powered by a 9 volt battery (included). The unit also comes with a lanyard, 2 sets of spare pins and a user’s manual.
Moisture Measurement Ranges:
5 to 50% moisture (wood);
1.5 to 33% moisture (building materials)
Moisture Measurement Accuracy: ±3%
Moisture Measurement Resolution: 0.1%
Humidity Measurement Range: 25 to 95%
Humidity Measurement Accuracy: ±5% from 0° to 40°C
Temperature Measurement Range: 32° to 140°F (0° to 60°C)
Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ±2°F (±2°C)
Operating Temperature: 25° to 45°F (-4° to 7.2°C)
Operating Humidity: 95% max
Storage Temperature: 23° to 140°F (-5° to 60°C)
Storage Humidity: 95% max
Auto Power Off: After 3 minutes of inactivity
Dimensions: 7.13 x 2.17 x 1.57 in. (181 x 55 x 40mm)
Weight: 4.06 oz. (115g)
Power Source: 1 “9V” battery (included)
From the Manufacturer
Ideal for locating water leaks and measuring moisture content of wood, drywall, plaster walls, carpeting, flooring, brick, grout, soil, paper, or powers, this unit features both pin-type and flat surface sensors. It features tow displays; one for moisture content and one for ambient temperature and humidity. The MMD800 provides a moisture level range of 5-percent to 50-percent in wood and 1.5-percent to 33-percent in building materials, and offers an audible indication of moisture level and storage of moisture level readings.
GENERAL TOOLS – THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS
7. GE GE500 Silicone 2+ Window and Door Caulk 2.8 oz. Squeeze Clear
- GE 100% Silicone is 100% waterproof and 100% weatherproof
- 30-minute exposure to rain and water
- Ideal for exterior weatherproofing and sealing projects including windows, doors, siding, trim, and around vents, wire and pipes
- Exceeds ASTM C920 Class 25 specifications
- Permanently flexible to keep gaps sealed, shrink-proof and crack-proof
- Will not break down due to extreme weather conditions, freeze-proof and sun-proof
- 10-year mold-free product protection is resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew growth
- Sealant adheres to more surfaces including metal, masonry, ceramic tile, laminates, glass, porcelain, granite, plastic and wood
- Will not discolor high-end metal finishes such as chrome, bronze and nickel
- Excellent adhesion for wet and dry applications
GE Silicone 2+ Window & Door 100% Silicone is a 100% waterproof sealant that is rain-ready in as little as 30 minutes. Ideal for a wide range of projects exposed to harsh weather from the attic to the basement. It is permanently flexible with a 10-year mold-free product protection. It will not discolor most metal finishes and adhere to porous materials such as brick and mortar. Guaranteed for as long as you own your home
8. Govee WiFi Water Alarm, Smart APP Leak Alert, Wireless Water Sensor and Alarm with Email, Notification, App Alerts, Remote Monitor Leak for Home Security Basement(3 Packs)(Not Support 5G WiFi)
- Remote Monitor and Alarm: The Water Leak Detector and gateway are paired out of box, connect the gateway to WiFi（PLEASE NOTE THE GATEWAY NOT SUPPORT 5G WIFI) and it will immediately send emails, APP Notification and Alert to your cellphone when water leakage happened, allow you to detect the water leakage while you’re away from home
- Stable Connection and Expandable: Comparing to others, the WiFi gateway connection design has stronger and more stable signal transmission. The gateway is expandable and can connect with multiple sensors(Up to Ten), if you purchase our Govee water alarms separately, you can add them to the gateway kit and monitor the water leak on your cellphone app. Search “B07QSFRSJX” to find this product on Amazon
- Dripping and Leaking Alert: Besides 2 groups of back sensitive water alarm probes, Our WiFi water leak detector has one group front probe for water pipe dripping, Name each WiFi water alarms with its location on the cellphone APP like laundry room, bathrooms, basements, bedroom, apartment, kitchen, sinks, water heaters to detect leaks from anywhere before they cause costly water damage
- Loud Audible Alarm With Mute Button: If WiFi is not available for the gateway temporarily, Each water leak sensor features an ultra-loud 100 dB alarm, Loud enough to be heard even if leakage happens in basement, press the mute button to mute the sound when you find the leaking place. BATTERY LEVEL DISPLAY is also available on the app
- Your Purchase Protected: The complete sealed waterproof design for the water monitor allows its long use in moisture situation. 30 days money back guarantee, 1 year replacement warranty(not include battery replacement), life support guarantee, ensure you to purchase one to take care of you family and property without any risk
9. Wagner Meters Orion 910 Deep Depth Pinless Wood Moisture Meter Kit – Standard Calibrator
- Next generation of pinless moisture meters featuring accuracy, versatility, and quality
- Built with a non-damaging pinless sensor, IntelliSense technology, and backed with a 7-year warranty
- Virtually unaffected by temperature of the wood or the environment
- Every Orion meter comes with an on-demand calibrator to easily calibrate your meter
- Easily set the wood species you need to measure. Includes a Relative (comparative) measurement mode for non-solid wood measurement applications on treated wood or other materials
10. Delmhorst J-2000 6% to 40% Pin Digital Wood Moisture Meter
Capable of correcting for 48 wood species, the Delmhorst J-2000 Digital Wood Moisture Meter is a versatile and accurate tool for measuring wood moisture. Ideal for cabinetmakers, woodworkers, and craftspeople, this handheld meter measures moisture from 6 to 40 percent and displays results on an easy-to-read LCD.
The J-2000 displays results quickly and accurately on an easy-to-read LCD screen.View larger.
Versatile Meter Corrects for Temperature Changes and 48 Wood Species
The Delmhorst J-2000 delivers accurate moisture readings, so you can create high-quality finished wood products. With its range of capabilities, the meter can be relied upon in a wide array of settings, from lumber yards to craft shops.
The meter features the ability to correct for changes in temperature, making it easy to take readings in room-temperature environments or the extreme heat of a kiln. The meter’s ability to correct for 48 wood species also makes it ideal for working with a variety of wood types.
LCD Screen Shows Results Quickly and Accurately
This meter works quickly to warn you of problem moisture levels, helping to minimize defects such as shrinkage, cracks, and splits in your projects. Its LCD screen displays easy-to-read, accurate results. The meter averages up to 99 accumulated readings, giving you a big-picture view of your current job.
The Delmhorst J-2000 gauges moisture from 6 to 40 percent–measuring from dry conditions (ideal for fine furniture) to the fiber saturation point (about 24 to 30 percent). The large range means the meter can be used in high-humidity and low-humidity climates.
Pin-Type Meter with Electrode Connector Delivers Superior Results
The Delmhorst J-2000’s pin-type meter uses two pins that penetrate wood to a depth of up to 5/16 inch. Pin-type meters provide more accurate readings than non-penetrating meters because their tips come into direct contact with the wood fiber. If you ever deal with wood that has been exposed to surface moisture such as rain, a pin meter is the best measurement tool because its readings are not skewed by this factor.
Plus, the Delmhorst J-2000 is equipped with a special connector for the
Durable Case with Built-In Handle for Portability
The Delmhorst J-2000 features a functional case with a built-in handle, which allows you to keep the meter at your fingertips. And for those times when you’re using one of your hands to stabilize a work piece, this meter comes to your aid with its easy, one-handed operation.
The Delmhorst J-2000 is backed by a one-year warranty.
What’s in the Box
J-2000 Digital Wood Moisture Meter
With case (order as J-2000W/CS): Delmhorst J-2000 6 to 40-Percent Pin Digital Wood Moisture Meter, carrying case, and extra contact pins for the meter.
From the Manufacturer
Delmhorst moisture meters are used by quality control inspectors, lumber buyers, hardwood flooring installers and manufacturers, pest control services, painting and general contractors, furniture and cabinetmakers and woodworkers. Analyze wood surface and core moisture content in all mill and woodworking applications. Features a newly designed functional case with a built-in handle that puts controls at your finger tips. It makes one-hand operation fast and easy. Calibrated for Douglas Fir at 70 degrees F., correction charts and/or built-in correction is supplied for other species. Temperature correction charts and/or built-in correction and slide rule are also supplied. Includes batteries, carrying case, and extra set of pins.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Wood Moisture for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!