Finding your suitable readers for general electric appliance recall is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for general electric appliance recall including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
586 reviews analysed
1. General Electric WE01X20374 Dryer Timer Knob Assembly. White
Dryer knob accepts a D-shaped shaft. Fixes problems with the timer not advancing, the dryer not starting, dryer shutting off too soon on auto dry, and dryer not tumbling.
2. Frigidaire FAD704DWD Energy Star 70-pint Dehumidifier with Effortless Humidity Control, White
- Protects your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture
- Helps eliminate bacteria in the air that can make breathing difficult
- Effortless humidity control allows you to control the exact percentage of humidity in your room
- Continuous operation is possible when unit is located near a suitable drain
- Effortless full tank alert system with auto shut-off. Noise Level dB (High): 53.4
The Frigidaire FAD704DWD Energy Star 70-pint Dehumidifier is capable of continuous operation when the unit is located near a suitable drain. It features full-function electronic controls, an easily accessible collection container with level indicator and a washable filter that reduces bacteria, room odors and other airborne particles. The Space Wise portable design includes top handle, integrated side handles and caster wheels making it easy to move your unit from room to room.
3. hOmeLabs 2500 Sq Ft Dehumidifier 50 Pint Energy Star Safe Mid Size Portable Dehumidifiers Basements & Large Rooms Fan Wheels Drain Hose Outlet to Remove Odor & Allergens
- 50 PINT 6-GALLON LARGE DEHUMIDIFIER – If your standard unit of measure is ice cream, our dehumidifier removes up to 50 pints from the air per day. But we measure in gallons (because we’re talking about water) to make the capacity easier to comprehend. This moisture-sucking beast is fit for any basement, cellar or large room, and it’s Energy Star certified, so it quickly and effectively absorbs moisture without racking up your energy bill
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME – That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek, clean look our customers love, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession. Durability is key, too, which is why we offer a 2-year warranty, plus an extra 6 months if you register on our website
- SUPER EASY TO USE – Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don’t got time for that? There’s also a gravity-fed drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included
- we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with a female threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS, ODOR & OTHER THINGS YOU HATE – Moist is a bad word. Our portable dehumidifier reduces odors and allergens by removing bacteria from humid air. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 165 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 188 for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction
- IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW – Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they absorb the moisture). This product won’t work in the same room as an evap cooler, and is intended for spaces between 1000 and 2500 SQ FT. It measures 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches, has a 1.6 gallon (6 liter) water tank capacity, and removes up to 6 gallons (50 pints in beer measurements) of moisture from the air per day
4. Cuisinart DCC-3200 14-Cup Glass Carafe with Stainless Steel Handle Programmable Coffeemaker, Silver
- State-of-the-art technology to ensure hotter coffee without sacrificing flavor or quality
- Brew strength control allows you to select regular or bold coffee flavor
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean, 1-4 cup setting and auto shutoff (0-4 hours)
- Adjustable keep warm temperature control
- Gold tone, commercial style permanent filter.60-second reset recalls settings and position in the brewing process in case of loss of power
5. Farberware Classic FMO11AHTBKB 1.1 Cu. Ft. 1000-Watt Microwave Oven with LED Lighting, Stainless Steel
- 1000 watts of cooking power and 10 power levels allow you to adjust the power from 10% to 100%
- Multi-stage cooking for custom-cooked meals and snacks
- 1 through 6-minute Express Cooking quick start controls and Add 30-Seconds control
- 6 One-Touch cooking functions for popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen vegetable, beverage, or a dinner plate
- Memory Function stores and calls up cooking settings instantly
- Defrost by time or weight
- Digital control and led display with clock and kitchen timer
- Removable rotating glass turntable
- Keypad Lock prevents unsupervised use. 1.1 cubic foot cooking capacity, sized to fit on your kitchen counter
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Dimensions: 20.2 x 16.9 x 12 inches
The Farberware Classic Microwave delivers power, style and convenience with a sleek Stainless Steel design. A generous 1.1 Cubic Foot cooking capacity, 1000 Watts of power, and 12.4 inch rotating turntable make the Farberware Classic the perfect multi-tasker for your kitchen. Features such as 1-6 minute Express Cook buttons and six One-Touch pre-programmed cooking functions for Popcorn, Potato, Pizza, Frozen Vegetable, Beverage, and Dinner Plate allow you to heat up your favorite foods fast. The Farberware Classic offers an easy to operate digital interface with a +30-Seconds control button, 10 power levels, Defrost Control by time or weight, and a Memory Function that stores and recalls your preferred cooking settings. Multi-Stage cooking means that you can set the power level to adjust during the cooking cycle for perfect results without interruption. Additional features include an LED display with kitchen timer and clock to make keeping track of cook times simple, and a Keypad Lock function to prevent accidental operation.
6. Tosot 30 Pint 1500 Sq. Ft. Energy Star Dehumidifier – for Basements, Large Rooms, and Whole House – Quiet, Portable, and Efficient – Prevents Mold and Mildew
- 30 PINT ROOM DEHUMIDIFIER: This sized unit is perfect for bathrooms or other small rooms. In just one day, you can remove up to 30 pints (4 gallons) of moisture from your home. Not only are humid homes sticky and uncomfortable, the high moisture levels can lead to growth of mold and mildew which can damage your health and your belongings.
- ENERGY STAR RATED: We don’t have to all become tree-hugging hippies to agree on climate change (it’s real) but one thing we can all agree on is the sweet relief of saving a few bucks on your monthly energy bills, am I right? Energy Star-rated appliances are not just better for the environment, but also for your wallet.
- BASEMENT DEHUMIDIFIER: You might be one of those people who likes the smell of a damp basement. That’s fine, but as humidity levels approach 60% it makes the environment more friendly to mold, mildew and other allergens. By pulling moisture out of your dingy basement you can create a more comfortable and safe environment for your family.
- QUIET OPERATION: You don’t always see it… but that’s the point. A peak sound level of 48 decibels means you’ll hardly notice the dehumidifier is running. For comparison, 50 decibels is about as loud as a secluded suburban street or a normal conversation at home, so you will never have to choose conversation over comfort again.
- POWER OUTAGE RESTART: If you experience a power outage due to a storm, you do not want to have to go around resetting all of your applainces and electronic devices. TOSOT dehumidifiers will revert back to their previous settings once power is restored, giving you one less thing to worry about after you get back on the grid.
7. MIDEA MAD50C1ZWS Dehumidifier 70 Pint with Reusable Filter, Ideal for basements, bedroom, bathroom, with bucket of 1.6 gallon, Pint (50 Pint New DOE)
- 4,500 SQ FT DEHUMIDIFIER – Our dehumidifier are able to collect 50 pint (70 pint 2012 DOE standard) of water a day and adjust humidity from 35% to 85%, perfect for use in basement, bathroom, bedroom, or crawlspace. Maintaining a healthy 45%-55% humidity range has never been easier
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES – Auto restart function limits disruption due to power outages by engaging your chosen settings as soon as power is restored. Meanwhile, continuous dehumidification mode is perfect for keeping your home at the proper humidity level.
- QUIET OPERATION – Quiet enough for use in bedrooms to maintain both healthy air quality and a relaxing environment. A maximum 51 decibel volume enables quiet operation that registers around the same volume as a quiet conversation.
- EASY MAINTENANCE – Easily empty the included tank when it’s full, or simply connect a standard .75 inch female garden hose (not included) to the built in socket for gravity fed continuous draining. Meanwhile, a reusable filter preserves air quality without expensive replacement parts.
- WORLDWIDE WARRANTY – Midea is the world’s largest provider of air conditioning products. As a testament to our dedication to quality, we offer a one year parts and labor warranty on this product.
8. DeLonghi Energy Star 45 Pint Dehumidifier with AAFA Certification White
- Easy breathing: reduce the humidity in your home for improved air quality
- Healthier home: one of the first dehumidifiers to be certified asthma and allergy friendly by the asthma & allergy foundation of America (aafa)
- Eliminate odors: the bio silver air filter traps dust and particles while preventing mold, mildew, bacteria and unwanted odors
- Save on energy: energy star-qualified to help you increase energy efficiency and lower utility costs
- Control at your fingertips: easy-to-use lcd panel lets you control humidity level, timer and fan speed
- See clearly: with the visible water level, you can see exactly how much water has been removed from the air
- Around the clock: the 24-hour timer allows you to schedule your dehumidifier to turn on or off
Ideal for rooms up to 500 sq. Ft., the de’longhi DDX45E energy star 45 pint dehumidifier with aafa certification lets you breathe in fresh air at your ideal humidity level. The DDX45E features an LCD screen and electronic controls that make it easy for you to monitor and adjust relative humidity and temperature, while the transparent water level window allows you to easily see how much water has been collected. Adjust the fan to your preferred comfort level by choosing between two different fan settings, and you’ll be ready to relax in a cool, dry setting in no time. A built-in, 24-hr timer means you’ll be able to set the unit to switch on or off according to your schedule, and an anti-frost feature protects the unit if temperatures Dip down to 41°f. The DDX45E dehumidifier includes a removable, easy-to-clean bio silver air filter that traps dust and particles while preventing mold, mildew, bacteria and unwanted odors. There are 2 options for water removal: you can choose to drain the water passively using the 3-foot hose (included) or you can manually empty the front-access water tank when needed. With the De’Longhi DDX45E energy star 45 pint dehumidifier with aafa certification, you’ll be breathing fresher, drier air in no time.
9. Keystone KSTAD50B Energy Star 50-Pint Portable Dehumidifier for 3000 Sq. Ft. with 6.4-Pint Bucket Capacity and Full Bucket Alert, White
- Energy Star compliant: 2.0 EEV
- Removes up to 50 pints of moisture from the air per day in a room up to 3000 square feet
- Settings include Normal, Turbo and Auto-Defrost
- Removable, easy-cleaning dust filter with a clean-filter alert
- Continuous draining option available with a hose (not included)
The Keystone KSTAD50B Energy Star 50 Pt. Dehumidifier removes up to 50 pints of moisture from the air per day in a room up to 3000 square feet. Features include electronic controls with LED display, a 24-hour timer, a transparent water level indicator and a full bucket alert with automatic shutoff. Continuous draining option is available using a standard garden hose (hose not included). It also has a removable, easy-cleaning dust filter with a clean-filter alert. The auto-restart saves your settings during a power outage and the rolling casters make the unit easy to move to another location.
10. Colzer 70 Pints Portable Dehumidifier, Large Capacity, Compact Dehumidifier for Home, Bathroom, Kitchen, Bedroom, for Spaces Up to 4000 Sq Ft, Continuous Drain Hose Outlet (70 Pint)
- ✔️70 PINT DEHUMIDIFIER: This dehumidifier removes up to 70 pints from the air per day (at 35 °C 90% RH environment), perfect for living rooms, bathrooms, bedrooms, basements, garbage, motor homes, etc., and is intended for any indoor space up to 4000 Sq Ft.
- ✔️TWO MODES OPTIONAL: Dry clothes and dehumidify for choose. Quickly dry clothes with one button, never worry about drying clothes with Colzer dehumidifier even if it rains.
- ✔️Intelligent Control Panel: The LED screen visually shows current room humidity levels and your desired target humidity. You can also change the fan speed, set a 2/4 hour sleep timer, auto defrost in low temperature environment.
- ✔️SAFETY FEATURES: Automatic shutoff and the alarm system will warn when the water tank is full, built-in 4.5L water tank, or enable continuous draining to avoid leakage and alarm sound.(Length of hose: 3.2ft, unconditional replacement of water pipes once it break within 2 years. If you need longer pipe, please contact us.)
- ✔️PERFECT AFTER-SALE SERVICE: 60 days money back or exchange guarantee, 24 months warranty with professional customer service team to provide friendly and fast support. Colzer is committed to providing the ultimate shopping experience for every customer. Please feel free to contact us for all the product problem, we will definitely give you a satisfactory solution.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found General Electric Appliance Recall for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!