We spent many hours on research to finding general electric blower motors for a furnace, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best general electric blower motors for a furnace, you should not miss this article. general electric blower motors for a furnace coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 general electric blower motors for a furnace by our suggestions
858 reviews analysed
1. A1585, 1/3HP Furnace Blower Motor, 115V, 1075RPM, 6.1AMP
- 1/3HP Direct Drive Furnace Blower Motor, 115V, 1075RPM, 6.1AMP, 3-Speed
- Capacitor (required but not included): 5MFD/370V
- Replaces: Century DL1036
- Emerson 1864
- Grainger 4M098
- MARS 10585
- Fasco D727
- Geteq 3585
- Marathon X002
- Packard 43585
- Rheem W51-13BAA3-01
- Carrier P257-8585
- York S1-FHM3585
- Sleeve bearing, all angle
- RHEEM mounting holes
- 3 Speeds
- 1/2inch extended thru bolts
- 2-1/4inch resilient rings
- Class B insulation
- Single phase, 60 Hz
- Thermal overload protected
- Reversible rotation
- Fan duty, continuous air over
- Open construction
- 36” lead length
- Directly from Broad-Ocean, one of the top 3 leading HVAC motor manufacturers. You will find them on millions of HVAC units including Carrier, Goodman, Trane and other brands
- If you are a distributor, please continue your normal channel to source Broad-Ocean motors. Thank you. This retail venue is for contractors, repair technicians, and do-it-yourselfers, who otherwise may not have been adequately served with Broad-Ocean motors
2. A.O. Smith/Century DL1056 1/2 HP, 1075 RPM, 3 Speed, 115 Volts6.5 Amps, 48 Frame, Sleeve Bearing Direct Drive Blower Motor
Direct drive fan & blower motor, reversible rotation.
3. Marathon B206 Belt Drive Blower Motor, Single/Split Phase, C-Dimension – 9.62, 1/4 hp, 1725 RPM, 115V, 5 amp
4. 1/3hp 1725RPM 48/56Frame 115 volts Belt Drive Furnace Motor Century # GF2034
5. A.O. Smith RB2034 1/3 hp, 1725 RPM, 115 volts, 48 Frame, ODP, Ball Bearing Belt Drive Blower Motor
Split phase motor, 6.0 amps, 60 hertz, auto protector, Ball Bearing, 1/2-Inch x 1-1/2-Inch shaft.
6. 5KCP39LGR668AS – Genteq Replacement Furnace Blower Motor 1/2 HP 115 Volt
7. A.O. Smith GF2024 Century Resilient Base Split Phase Electric Motor, 115 Vac, 5.4 A, 1/4 Hp, 1725 Rpm
Century Electric Motor, Resilient Base, Split Phase, Century, 115 VAC, 5.4 A, 60 Hz, 1/4 hp Power, Number of Phase: 1, 1725 rpm, 1/2 in Shaft Diameter, 1-1/2 in Shaft Length, Service Factor: 1.35, CW/CCW Rotation Type, Sleeve Bearing, Cradle Mounting, 1-3/8 in Mounting Hole Center, 54 % Efficiency, 40 deg C Ambient, Class B Insulation, Open Drip proof. Split phase motor, 5.4 amps, 60 hertz, auto protector, Sleeve Bearing, 1/2-Inch x 1-1/2-Inch shaft.
8. Century GF2024 1/4 For hp 1725 RPM 48 Frame 115V Belt Drive Furnace Motor
Belt Drive Motor, Motor Application HVAC/R, Motor Sub Application Belt Dr Fan/Blower, Motor Type Split-Phase, HP 1/4, Nameplate RPM 1725, Voltage 115, Frame 48, Enclosure Open Dripproof, Mounting Cradle, Hz 60, Full Load Amps 5.4, Thermal Protection Auto, Insulation Class B, Service Factor 1.35, Bearings Sleeve, Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C, Rotation CW/CCW, Shaft Dia. 1/2″, Shaft Length 1-1/2″, Length Less Shaft 7-7/16″, Overall Length 8-15/16″, Body Dia. 5-5/8″, Resilient Ring Dia. 2-1/2″, Ring to Ring Center 7-3/16″, Nominal Efficiency 54.0%, Duty Continuous, RPM Range 1701-1800, Phase 1, Standards CSA Certified, Includes 5/8″ dia. Shaft BushingWARNING: California ResidentsThis product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
9. Century SVB2054 1/2-1/6 HP, 1725/1140 RPM, 56Z Frame, CCWLE Rotation, 1/2-Inch by 1-5/8-Inch Flat Shaft Evaporative Cooler Motor
Belt driven evaporative coolers, base 805c678h16 and clamps 165a674a01 available, will fit models with a “c” dim. of 9.44 or 9.45. Optional mounting bracket sold separately.
10. New WEG 1HP Electric Motor Fan Pump 56 frame 3480 rpm 1 phase 115/230 volt
Technical Info: Horsepower: 1 Amperage: 6.10 fl amps at 230v Phase: One / Single Phase 2 pole Voltage: 115 / 208-230 RPM: 3480 Torque: 1.49 lb.ft Base: Reinforced fixed base Frame: 56 Shaft Diameter: 5/8″ Keyed shaft Shaft Length: 1.874″ Rotation: Reversible CW or CCW Rotatio Frequency: 60hz Service Factor: 1.00 @ 230v Enclosure: ODP Open Drip Proof (internally fan cooled) Construction: Rolled Steel Overload: Yes – Manual reset button Efficiency: (100%) 67.0 Weight: 36 lbs Additional Product information: Made in Brazil – Capacitor start allows for high starting torque
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found General Electric Blower Motors For A Furnace for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!