Nowadays, there are so many products of general electric fire alarm in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for general electric fire alarm in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings general electric fire alarm which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
856 reviews analysed
1. First Alert Smoke Detector Alarm | Hardwired with Backup Battery, BRK9120b6CP
- Keep your family safe with this hardwired smoke alarm the battery backup means constant monitoring, even if there’s a power failure
- Equipped with an ionization sensor, this smoke alarm reliably detects smoke from fast-flaming fires and alerts you with an 85-decibel alarm
- To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom
- Can connect to other compatible BRK or First Alert smoke detectors, to ensure all alarms will sound when smoke is detected
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button, and side-load battery compartment tamper-resistant locking brackets and universal mounting brackets make installation easy
- Rigorously tested to meet UL standards120V AC power with 9V battery backup to keep alarm functioning during power outage
This First Alert hardwired smoke alarm includes a 9-volt battery backup that continues to protect you in the event of a power failure. The detector features an ionization sensor for detection of smoke and fast-flaming fires, as well as a loud, 85-decibel alarm. One button silences any nuisance alarms, and also tests detector functions, while lights indicate if the alarm detects smoke. The latching alarm indicator automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm, even after the conditions that set off the alarm have subsided. And an end-of-life signal enhances your safety by letting you know when it’s time to replace the unit. Connect it to compatible BRK or First Alert alarms within a single-family residence. When one alarm is triggered, all connected alarms will sound. There are generally two types of smoke alarms – ionization smoke alarms and photoelectric smoke alarms. Smoke particles of a varying number and size are produced in all fires. Ionization smoke alarms are generally more sensitive than photoelectric smoke alarms at sensing small particles, which tend to be produced in greater amounts by hot, flaming fires, that are consuming combustible materials rapidly and may spread quickly. Sources of these fires may include paper burning in a wastebasket, or a grease fire in the kitchen. Photoelectric smoke alarms are generally more sensitive than ionization smoke detectors at sensing large smoke particles, which tend to be produced in greater amounts by smoldering fires, which may smolder for hours before bursting into flame. Sources of these fires may include cigarettes burning in couches or bedding. For maximum protection, use both types of technology, such as in the Dual Sensor Smoke Alarm, on each level and in every bedroom of your home. Read moreabout choosing the right alarm, where to place home safety products and other fire safety information.
Introducing the revolutionary BRK 9120 series smoke alarms which have been redesigned from the ground up. They install faster, perform better, and are even smarter than before. All of these improvements help reduce nuisance alarms and save you time and money. BRK Electronics smoke alarms are designed to be easy to install, easy to maintain, and quality-engineered for years of virtually maintenance-free service.
The 9120B AC-powered smoke alarm with battery backup includes these features:
- Ionization sensor which helps detect fast flaming fires that consume combustible materials rapidly.
- 120-volt AC inter-connectable (with maximum 18 compatible devices). The alarm can be interconnected with up to 12 other compatible smoke alarms and six compatible devices like bells, horns, repeaters and door closers. If one unit triggers an alarm, all smoke alarms in the series will sound. Power indicators show which unit in the series initiated the alarm.
- Latching alarm indicator which automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm.
- Smart technology to reduce nuisance alarms.
- 9-volt battery backup for peace of mind during power malfunction.
- Single test/silence button which both silences a non-threatening alarm or low battery warning and allows you to test the unit’s functionality.
- Perfect mount system including a gasketless base for easy installation and new mounting bracket that keeps the alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for perfect alignment.
- Mounting bracket lock for tamper resistance.
- Dust cover to keep unit clean during construction.
- 10-year limited warranty.
All BRK Electronics smoke alarms meet UL 217 standard and are listed with the California State Fire Marshal. They use the new UL mandated repeating 85-decibel alarm horn pattern. 10-year limited warranty. This unit is approved for sale in Oregon after new revisions on law HB2586.–Bree Norlander
What’s in the Box
One smoke alarm, one 9-volt battery, and user’s manual
2. First Alert BRK Brands 9120B Hardwired Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup 4 Pack
The 120V AC Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup is designed to install faster; perform better; and be even smarter than before. Ionization sensor. These improvements help reduce nuisance alarms and save you time and money. Uses 9V batteryfor Battery Back up.
3. Universal Security Instruments 4-in-1 Universal Smoke-Sensing Technology Hardwired Smart Alarm, Model MDSCN111
- 4-in-1 Smart Alarm protects against fast-flaming fires, smoldering smoke, carbon monoxide and natural gas (or methane)
- Features a quick activation pull-tab and a front-loading battery drawer for replacement without removing the alarm from the bracket
- Designed with aback-up battery
- Suitable for houses, apartments, and mobile homes
- Comes with a seven-year limited warranty
The USI Electric MDSCN111 4-in-1 Universal Smoke-Sensing Technology Hardwired Smart Alarm provides quadruple the protection with a single installation. This alarm protects against fast-flaming fires, smoldering smoke, carbon monoxide and natural gas (or methane). Perfect for new or replacement installations, it responds 87% faster and provides superior protection. Other additional automatic features including a self-diagnostics check to ensure proper operation, a sensitivity adjustment for changes in temperature or humidity and an end-of-service life warning that sounds when it’s time to replace the battery. This comes with a seven-year limited warranty
From the Manufacturer
Founded in 1969, Universal Security Instruments has over 50 years of heritage in providing home safety products for families. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, Universal Security Instruments continues to launch revolutionary new products and innovative technologies with the mission of always working to keep families protected.
4. First Alert 9120B Hardwired Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup, pack of 6
- DUAL IONIZATION – Dual Ionization sensing chamber. Generally more effective at detecting small particles produced by flaming fires. Sources may include paper or kitchen grease.
- LATCHING ALARM INDICATOR – Remembers which unit initiated an alarm
- SILENCE FEATURE – Silences nuisance alarms.
- TWO LOCKING FEATURES – Pins are provided to lock battery drawer and/or alarm to base. Perfect for apartment, dormitory or hotel applications
- APPROVED FOR RV USE
Enhance your household’s fire safety and enjoy greater peace of mind with the First Alert BRK 9120B Hardwired Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup. Equipped with an ionization sensor, this 120-volt hardwired smoke alarm reliably detects smoke from fast-flaming fires and alerts you with an 85-decibel alarm. Included adapter plugs eliminate the need for re-wiring during installation, while a backup battery helps keep the unit running in case of a power outage. Designed to maximize accessibility and ease of use, this hardwired smoke detector features a single button that allows you to test and silence the alarm. And thanks to the universal mounting bracket, this smoke alarm is easy to install.
5. Kidde HD135F Fyrnetics Hardwire Heat Detector with Battery Backup
- This product is highly durable
- Easy to use
- This product is manufactured in United States
- Interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices including smoke and CO alarms
- 9-Volt battery back up
- Quick connect power harness makes installation fast and easy
- Test button tests unit’s electronic circuitry
- Kidde’s heat detectors meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent facility that tests products for compliance with widely-accepted safety standards
120VAC wire in heat alarm that responds to temperature rather than Smoke. The alarm will sound if temperatures rise above 135F. The kidded HD135F interconnects with up to 24 devices including Smoke, Co and heat alarms. This unit includes a 5 year limited warranty and is UL listed. Min. Order: 1 ea . model#: HD135F.
Kidde HD135F 120VAC Wire In Heat Alarm with 9V Battery Back Up
Rather than smoke, the Kidde HD135F responds to temperatures rising above 135˚F. This unit is interconnectable with other units of the same like. The interconnect system must not exceed the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) limit of 18 initiating devices (smoke, heat, CO, etc) interconnected. It is still possible to interconnect 6 strobe lights and or relay modules in addition to the 18 initiating devices. This unit is UL Listed.
The Kidde HD135F provides you and your family an early warning to dangerous temperatures greater than 135˚F. This unit also includes a tamper resist pin to deter tampering or theft.
What’s in the box
One single Kidde 135F smoke alarm. A five-year limited warranty.
- Interconnectable – Interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices of which 18 can be initiating
- Test Button – Tests unit’s electronic circuitry, horn and battery function
- 9V Battery Back Up – Provides continuous protection even during power outages
- Red LED – Flashes every 30-40 seconds to indicate proper operation
- Low Battery Indicator – Alerts user in the event of a low or missing battery
- Quick Connect Power Harness – Makes installation fast and easy
6. Smoke Detector Fire Alarm, 2 Packs Photoelectric Smoke Detectors with UL Listed, 9V Battery Operated Smoke Detector (9V Battery Included), 10 Years Life Time, Fire Safety for Home, Hotel, School etc
- 【High Sensitive & Quick Responsive】: This smoke alarm adopts photoelectric technology to detect smoke. More sensitive to light smoke and slow smoldering fires, Timely alarm. Even in sleeping, there is no need to worry.
- 【Alarm Condition】: When the smoke alarm device detect particles of combustion and the concentration of smoke reaches the alarm threshold, the red LED will flash rapidly (one flash per second).The rapid flashing LED and pulsating alarm will continue until the air is cleared or the test button is released.
- 【Easy Installation】: Comes with a mounting bracket, screws and anchor plugs, just drilling holes in appropriate positions. Powered by one 9V battery (included), it will not be affected by power outage. Low power consumption, service live about 10 years. When an intermittent “chirp” accompanied by a red LED flash every 32 seconds indicates a low battery.
- 【Wide Range of Applications】: ABS material is heat-resistant and high-temperature resistant, and does not contain any radioactive material. Smoke alarms are suitable for most occasions, including Bedrooms, Corridors, Warehouse, Hotels, Offices, etc. Let you and your family get more care.
- 【Warranty and Service】: 3 year worry-free product guarantee ensures long-lasting enjoyment of your purchase.NOTE: Please test it once a month to ensure that the smoke alarm works properly. Please clean up the dust on the alarm every 6 months to prevent the smoke alarm from being clogged or blocked.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found General Electric Fire Alarm for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!