We make a short list of the best green beans in oven recipe including detail information and score based on 29,039 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best green beans in oven recipe
1. Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Deep Teal Enamel Dutch Oven (Lagoon Blue)
- 6-quart Dutch oven made of cast iron with chip-resistant porcelain-enamel finish
- Broil, braise, bake or roast in the oven up to 500° F
- Cast-iron loop side handles for a safe, secure grip when transporting
- Smooth glass surface won’t react to ingredients
- Hand wash only
- Measures 10-3/4 inches in diameter by 4-1/2 inches deep
A flawless pairing of form and function, the Lodge Enameled Dutch Oven is a classic way to both prepare and serve memorable meals. The 6 quart capacity is perfect for pot roasts, scrumptious stews, or a large batch of beans. Broil, braise, bake or roast in the oven up to 500 Degree F. Great for induction cooktops. Sauté, simmer or fry on any stovetop. The right tool to marinate, refrigerate, cook and serve with unparalleled in heat retention and even heating. ENAMEL BASICS: If cookware includes rubber bumpers, set aside and keep for storage. The porcelain (glass) finish is hard, but can be chipped if banged or dropped. Interior protection must be used to prevent chipping if cookware is stacked. There is no exposed cast iron on your enamel cookware. The black cooking surfaces, pot rims and lid rims are matte porcelain. Oil rim after use. Smooth glass surface won’t react to ingredients. Use vegetable oil or cooking spray for better cooking and easier cleaning. LET’S COOK: All new cookware should be rinsed and dried thoroughly before your first use. Always lift cookware on smooth-top stoves. Sliding anything can scratch the surface. Be sure to protect your hands, our handles get hot too. Protect counter tops/tables by placing hot cookware on trivets or heavy cloths. Cast iron performs best when heated and cooled gradually. Cast iron has superior heat retention and rarely requires a “high” heat setting. Do not heat an empty enameled Dutch oven. Use wooden, silicon or nylon utensils. Metal can scratch the porcelain. QUICK CARE: Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance.
2. Lodge L8DD3 Cast Iron Dutch Oven 5 qt
- 5 Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven. The Lodge Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven works overtime. Featuring a lid that easily converts to a skillet. The domed cover is great for roasts and non-knead bread recipes, too. Conducts heat evenly and efficiently — just like cast iron should. Measures 12.62″ x 10.38″ x 6.3″ with lid.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge L8DD3 Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven, 5-Quart is sturdy, integral, and features ovenproof loop handles for lifting and handling convenience. Tightly controlled metal chemistry and exacting mold tolerances deliver consistent product for even heating and superior cooking performance. The High Dome lid offers greater capacity and also works double duty as a skillet. Electro statically coated with a proprietary vegetable oil, and cured at high temperatures to allow the oil to deeply penetrate the surface of the cast iron. Measures 12.62″ x 10.38″ x 6.3″ with lid. The item is sealed with a pre-seasoning oil which leads to a drop that can appear like rust which will burn off with 1-2 cookings.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found green beans in oven recipe for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!