We spent many hours on research to finding hard kegerator beer line fittings, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best hard kegerator beer line fittings, you should not miss this article. hard kegerator beer line fittings coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 hard kegerator beer line fittings by our suggestions
533 reviews analysed
1. National Chemicals Deluxe Hand Pump Pressurized Keg Beer Cleaning Kit w/ 32 oz. Cleaner
Introducing the Kegco Deluxe Hand Pump Pressurized Cleaning Kit. No longer do you have to remove the faucet with this kit. You just unscrew the draft beer line off of the keg coupler and screw this directly to the cleaning kit. Includes a High Pressure Hand Pump Cleaning Bottle and a 32 oz. Bottle of BLC Draft Beer Line Cleaner and Nylon Beer Faucet Brush.
2. Draft Beer Tower Faucet Dispenser – LUCKEG Brand Double Beer Tap, Stainless Steel 3" Diameter Beer Tower, Beer Line and Beer Tower assemble accessory for Home Brewing
- 1.Packing: Double Tap Draft Beer Tower, 2 PCS Beer Faucet, 5ft 3/16” ID Hose Drink Tubes, Assemble Accessories
- 2.Material: 3″ Diameter Beer Tower, made of Chrome plated steel for Long Life, Chrome plated beer faucet
- 3.Assemble: Include Multi-purpose Keg Faucet Wrench, Tower Gasket, Mounting Hardware Bolts, Very easy to assemble
- 4.Chrome Plated Brass Faucets with Straight Shaft and Polished Interior, Standard to the Commercial Beer Industry
- 5.Guarantee: Quality Guarantee, any problem for the Beer Tower, Money Back or Replacement free.
3. Beverage Factory 8541955829 2 Pair ball lock Barb Gas&Liquid beer Quick Disconnects Sets keg coupler, 2 PCS Black for Liquid,2 PCS Gray for Gas
- Ball lock disconnects Barb, pbt material for the body, stainless steel material for Barb
- Ball lock gas disconnect, Grey colour, fits 3/16″ Id beer line
- Ball lock liquid disconnect, black colour, fits 3/16″ Id Gas line
- Quick Disconnect usually connect for Cornelius ball lock keg
- Quality , Any problem for the keg disconnect, money back or replacement .
Ball lock disconnect barbed sets Package: ball lock gas disconnect barbed 1/4” (2 pairs), ball lock liquid disconnect barbed 1/4” (2 pairs); material: stainless steel for barb part, PBT for ball lock disconnect; gas connect: the gray quick disconnect use with 3/16″ To 1/4″ Id air hoses. For larger air line, You should use a threaded flare fitting with 5/16″ Swivel nuts; check the size of your regulator line and hose, most gas line is larger than the 1/4″ Barb! This barb is designed to fit 3/16″ Id line; Black connect: the black quick disconnect use with 1/4” beer line, It can work with 3/16” tubing as well, but you need to soak the tubing in hot water for 20 seconds to soften it up first; suit keg: The ball lock disconnect barb set is for most Cornelius keg, Pepsi keg, and 7-up tanks; beer hose clamps will tighten the hose connection, no leak problem; <: quality="" ,="" any="" problem="" for="" the="" ball="" lock="" disconnect,="" money="" back="" or="" replacement="" free.="">
4. Kegco Beer Keg Coupler D System Tap Lever Handle
- Kegco keg coupler features a commercial-grade construction that stands up to heavy use in demanding commercial environments like pubs, bars, and restaurants
- Specially designed with a lever handle that makes it more sturdy and reliable than standard wing handle style keg couplers
- NSF approved keg coupler features a durable nickel-plated forged brass body with a sanitary stainless steel probe
- This keg tap is compatible with all American “D” system sankey kegs and will be able to tap domestic brand beer kegs
- Keg coupler design includes a 55-psi pressure relief valve that allows over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters the keg
This is a Kegco commercial grade lever Handle keg coupler. The KT85D-L is compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This keg tap works with all American “D” system sankey kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel probe. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
5. Kegco LHU5S-3 Elite Series Three Product Secondary Regulator
- The Kegco LHU5S-3 has been designed for applications where you will be reducing the pressure off your primary regulator to dispense three kegs at different pressures
- To use this secondary regulator, you will still need a primary regulator with one output that connects to the secondary with a piece of air line
- Boasts three stylish black pressure gauges with high-contrast red and white writing and sturdy rubber boots that help protect them from damage
- Durable chrome-plated brass body has three gauges and three 5/16″ barbs for dispensing three kegs of beer or kombucha at a time
- Features manual pressure release valves and internal pressure relief valves that release pressure at 55-65 PSI to help ensure safety
Kegco’s LHU5S-3 Elite Series Three Product Secondary CO2 Draft Beer Regulator has a bold design with elite functionality. Secondary regulators are used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same CO2 tank at different pressures. This secondary regulator has three manual pressure release valves and internal pressure relief valves that release pressure at 55-65 PSI, three large pressure adjustment knobs, and three brackets that allow it to be mounted to a wall or the inside of the keg refrigerator. In order to use this secondary regulator, you will still need a primary regulator with one output that connects to a secondary using a piece of air line. The LHU5S-3 has three 5/16″ barbs and three gauges that indicate how much CO2 pressure is inside of each keg.
6. Pin-Lock Mfl Dis-Connect Set with Swivel Nuts (2) 5/16 Gas, 1/4 Liquid Barbed
7. ATP Vinyl-Flex PVC Food Grade Plastic Tubing, Clear, 3/16" ID x 5/16" OD, 100 feet Length
- Vinyl-flex PVC NSF 61 is suitable for general, low-pressure, industrial applications for the conveyance of liquids and semi solids
- Made from a PVC compound that complies with FDA regulations
- Tubing provides good chemical resistance
- It is lightweight, flexible and economically priced
- NSF 61 compliant for use in potable water and food and beverage applications
ATP Vinyl-Flex PVC NSF 61 tubing is suitable for general low-pressure industrial applications for the conveyance of liquids and semi solids. It also complies with FDA regulations and is NSF 61 compliant for use in potable water and food and beverage applications. Although it is not primarily intended for use in higher pressure applications it does provide good chemical resistance is lightweight flexible phthalate free and economically priced. 55 psi working pressure at 70 degrees F. Meets FDA requirements. USP class VI rated materials. NSF 61 certified. RoHS compliant, reach, prop 65, ASTMF930-03, EN-71, PAHS. Applications: beverage dispensing, drain, potable water, laboratory, low pressure air, distilled water transfer and light vacuum.
8. 1.5"Tri Clamp to homebrew beer conry keg Ball Lock Post SS304 Sanitary Brewer Fitting 50.5mm OD ferrule SS conical fermenter pressure transfer (liquid) 19/32
This allows you to snap on the beer / liquid QD on to a 1.5″ TC port.
The ball lock post is removable from the TC side and it is equipped with a poppit valve like all corny posts.
Attaching this to your fermenter makes transferring to a keg simple and easy
9. Keg Coupler, D Type Keg Coupler, Keg Taps For Kegerator, Sankey D Tap With Stainless Steel Probe, Keg Coupler D System With Black Handle & Hose Clamp (D Style)
- ★ Stainless Steel Probe ★ The D system keg coupler’s probe is made of stainless steel that will not wear away over time and your beer will no flavor at all . Keg coupler’s body is made from chrome-plated brass
- ★ Tap For American Kegs Or Sankey Keg ★ The keg coupler is D – System keg taps. It fits perfectly into american kegs/sankey keg. Great sankey d coupler to replace old tap that was leaking and hard to get on
- ★ Come With Two Tailpiece Set & Hose Clamp ★ The sankey keg coupler is G5/8 thread( U.S. Beer Industry Standard). This d coupler has a 3/8″ OD gas/beer tailpiece to fit 5/16″ ID hose
- ★ Easy To Use And Lock ★You also need a gas tank/regulator/beer faucet/hose to get the gas from the regulator to the coupler and dispense your beer. And then tap the sankey coupler to keg, pull the handle out and then down to lock
- ★ With A Pressure Relief Valve ★ The pressure relief valve of keg tap coupler will automatically open on about 53 psi
The type of coupling configuration is the area that must match. Keg couplers are categorized by letters (I.e., S, G, U, D).
Each beer keg requires one and only one of these couplers. American beers typically use a D coupler. European beers typically uses a S coupler
How to check whether the sankey d keg coupler leaks or not？
The best way to check is to spray it with soapy water when it is under pressure and look for bubbles.
There is a white lug under the gas in nipple that is held on by a hex nut. That prevents backflow into the regulator and also acts as a seal.
It’s possible that that hex nut is not tightened enough or that check valve is misaligned, causing a bad seal
1* Keg Coupler D System
10. Coldbreak Keg Coupler, Sankey ‘D’ Style (Fits USA Kegs), Stainless Steel Probe, Commercial Grade, 5/16" Tailpieces, Black Handle
- Commercial grade sankey ‘d’ keg coupler for domestic brand kegs (i.E. Bud, coors, miller, american craft beer)
- Nsf approved coupler that features a durable chrome plated brass body with a stainless steel liquid probe
- Built in safety features include a pressure relief valve that is rated up to 53 psi (3.7 bar)
- Comes with (2X) 5/16″ tailpieces. Liquid and gas connections are standard beer nut threads (7/8″-14)
- Short black lever style handle that will fit into the smaller diameter kegs (tall 1/4 barrel kegs)
Tap your domestic beer kegs with our heavy duty d-system keg coupler. This workhorse will keep the beer flowing and the good times coming. The coupler comes with two 5/16 inch tailpieces and beer nuts to attach your liquid and gas lines. Threads are the standard beer nut so can use your existing beer and gas lines. The black lever handle locks in place for safety. To operate just pull the handle out, push down to engage the stainless steel probe, and allow the handle to lock back in place.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hard Kegerator Beer Line Fittings for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!