723 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell 3000LM LED Work Light, Portable Work Light with Integrated Stand and Handle, High Brightness Work Light for Car Repairing, Garage and Workshop
- 【Super Bright】The LED work light uses high quality 56 pcs SMD 2835 LEDs, which produce 3000lm of brightness, replaces 150W traditional halogen bulb by only using 35W of energy and saving up to 80% on lighting costs.
- 【Adjustable Light Head】The adjustable knob allows easy positioning of the light to any angle. It casts a 180 degree beam angle and reduces glare.
- 【Portable and Durable Work Lamp】Constructed of durable aluminum and plastic material, lightweight easy to carry or deploy, ideal for indoor or outdoor use (in good weather conditions), car repair, home lighting, camping, emergency, etc.
- 【Easy Installation】Attach the U-shaped bracket to the mounting base and the lock the light head with supplied mounting hardware, adjust the angle of the lamp head to your desired position.
- 【Quality Guarantee】Honeywell LED work lights have low power consumption, high luminous efficiency and up to 50,000 hours of service life. We offer the 5 years warranty, easy and fast replacement is offered if any quality issues.
2. Honeywell 500 Lumens LED Battery Work Light, Portable Work Light with 2 Lighting Modes for Car Repairing, Garage and Camping Emergency
- 【Portable and Durable Work Lamp】Portable Design, with a 180 degree adjustable stand and strong integrated magnets. Take and use almost anywhere. Lightweight and portable making it convenient for most environments.
- 【2 Brightness Modes】Press the power button once for high brightness / 500 lumens and twice for low brightness / 250 lumens. 2 light modes for your desired brightness level.
- 【Battery Powered】Powered by 4 AA Energizer batteries (Included), get 2.5 hours of run time in high brightness mode or 5 hours run time in low brightness mode.
- 【Wide Application】Ideal for indoor or outdoor use (in good weather conditions), car repairs, home lighting, camping, emergency lighting, etc.
- 【Satisfaction Guarantee】We are committed to providing you with a good experience and supporting this product with a 5 year warranty. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us. We will respond to you within 24 hours.
3. (2 Pack) Honeywell Rechargeable 600 Lumen LED Work Light, 100 Lumen Beam Light, Handheld, Hook, Magnet Mounting
- 2 pack of portable and lightweight LED work lights, durable aluminum construction, ideal for remote or hard to reach projects where power is not accessible
- 600 Lumen work light/100 Lumen beam light
- 4 work light modes (high, medium, low, strobe)
- Integrated mounting magnets and hanging hook
- Includes lanyard, USB AC adapter and micro USB charging cable
The Honeywell 600 Lumen LED handheld work light (2 pack) provides bright white lighting for those hard to reach projects where power is not easily accessible. Each light features four lighting modes with more than adequate run time for most projects. There is a high mode which puts out 600 lumens for up to 6 hours, a medium mode which puts out 300 lumens for up to 10 hours, a low mode which puts out 100 lumens for up to 30 hours and a strobe/flicker mode. Each light also features a beam light when you need a bright focused light for your project. Also included in this twin pack is a USB AC adapter, a micro USB charging cable and lanyard for carrying the light. These lights are constructed of durable aluminum and feature both an integrated hanging hook and mounting magnets depending on where you need to place the light while working. And with easy recharging, you’ve got light on demand. Light dimension: 1.57 inch x 1.57 inch x 13.39 inch
4. Honeywell Ademco CE3 Code Encryptor 3
5. Honeywell RPLS540A ECONOSwitch Programmable Timer Switch, White (Requires 40 W Minimum)
- Works with incandescent and halogen lighting replacing 2-wire single pole switches and multi-switch or 3-way switches.
- This switch requires a MINIMUM 40 watts and MAXIMUM 500 watts to function. This switch will not work with LED or CFL type lighting. Supply: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Programmable up to 7 programs per week. A program can apply to a single day or repeat every day. For each day of the week, you can choose: sunset /sunrise programming or schedule your own on/off time, or combine them – for example program the light to turn off at sunrise and on at midnight.
- Three operating modes: Conventional on/off or Manual, Automatic/Programmed, or Random.
- Sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wall plates (not included).This model has as a large white backlit display with a night light mode option for easy reading in dark areas.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.7 in x 1.7 in x 1.7 in
Honeywell RPLS540A ECONOSwitch Programmable Timer and Light Switch, White
Honeywell RPLS540A ECONOSwitch Programmable Light Switch Timer
Turns lights on automatically • Sunrise and sunset activation • Random mode
The Honeywell’s RPLS540A allows you to take complete control over your lights. Its three modes (manual, automatic, and random) help you conserve electricity while adding a level of safety and security to your home. This Honeywell ECONOSwitch programmable timer switch has both the flexibility of 7-day programming and the convenience of automatic sunrise / sunset activation. This unit works with incandescent, and halogen lighting, but is not compatible with fluorescent lighting (compatible with electronic ballasts). Has a large white backlit display with a night light mode option for easy reading in dark areas with confirmation LED for at-a-glance load status (on or off). Random mode activates lights randomly to simulate a presence when away from home. Easy intuitive 3 button interface with no door to open. Automatic daylight savings — no need to reprogram.
- For use with incandescent and halogen lights up to 500 watts. Requires 40-watt minimum.
- Large screen with easy-to-read backlit display
- 7-day programming (up to 7 on and 7 off times per week) and sunrise/sunset activation
- Random mode turns lights on/off at random for added security when away from home
- Automatic Daylight Savings — no need to ever reprogram
- Simple to use — easy three-button interface for easy operation and programming
- Sleek design mounts flush with wall plate
- Universal wiring (two-wire connection)
- Single pole (two-wire) or multi-switch (3-way) installation
- Manual override enables load to be turned on/off without affecting programming
- Programming protected during power outages
- Can also be used like a conventional on/off switch
- Does not include wallplate
- 1-year warranty
6. Honeywell LED 3000 Lumen Collapsible Work Light with Rotating Light Head
7. AutomatedHome (WeMo, TP Link, Osram Lightify, Lifx, and YeeLight support)
8. Honeywell Ademco 702, Self-Contained Electric Security Siren, 6-12VDC
Self Contained Siren 6 to 12 volt DC combination speaker and siren driver Dual channel (warble or steady) Enclosed wires, easily tampered 30 watt power rating.
9. Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing
- Hub connects to your Internet router via the included Ethernet cable, the Hub has a ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth radio and also supports selected IP-accessible devices
- Replaceable batteries provide backup power that keeps the hub operating locally for about 2 hours if there’s a power outage
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under ‘Technical Specifications’ for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference
- Hub connects all of the different smart devices around your home so you can remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, lighting, and more,Range: More than 50 to 100-ft, Power Source: In-wall AC (100-240V)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Led Security Light Ma020182 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!