662 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell Security 6160 Ademco Alpha Display Keypad
The 6160 Deluxe Keypad is easy to install and simple to use. The attractive white console blends with any décor and features a contoured, removable door that conceals illuminated soft-touch keys. The 6160 also features a new larger and brighter 32-character display with easy-to-read plain-English status messages. The oversized function keys are easily accessed even when the keypad door is closed, and can be programmed for fire, burglary, personal emergencies and other operations. Colored self-adhesive labels are included.
2. Honeywell 6290W Touch Center 7" Color Wireless Touchscreen Keypad Alarm Control Panel
- Easy to Use: Clean touchscreen display with easily identifiable icons and prompts. Critical software updates as a result of the push from Resideo or local onsite updates as a result of the 6290W SD card slot
- Authorized users can simply add and delete user codes. Backplate designed to easily update or retrofit current 6160 and 6280W installs.
- Features Your Customers Want: High resolution 7″ touchscreen with a resolution of 1024 x 600. Stylish, tablet-like design only 1″ off the wall.
- Clear voice annunciation of system status, type of alarm and affected zone. Event log tracks when system is disarmed by employees, temporary guests or family members.
- Streamlined arming/disarming and zone-bypassing
The Honeywell 7″ Color Touchscreen Keypad works as a high-graphic resolution touchscreen with voice annunciation which is the ideal choice to increase keypad revenue on new installations. While being an easy upgrade opportunity for existing VISTA residential and commercial installations. Furthermore, the thin/sleek design will look appealing in any residence or business. The ability to add pictures and videos to the home screen lets users customize it to their own preferences, or dealers can also add their company logo or message for increased awareness and referrals.
3. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
4. Honeywell Security 5800RP Ademco Alarm Wireless Repeater
- Extends the range of 5800 series of wireless devices. Provides extended coverage, reduces labor costs, saves installation time
- Receives alarm, status and control messages from 5800 RF devices, and repeats these messages to the control panel via the primary receiver. Saves wire run to a secondary receiver at a remote location
- Compatible with all 5800 wireless devices (including bi-directional devices). Eliminates the need to upgrade to a control panel that support two receivers
5. Lot of 10 Honeywell Ademco 5816 WMWH White Door/Window Transmitter w/ Magnets, Batteries and Mounting Hardware
6. LYNX Touch L5210 4.3 Display w/Video Wireless Control Panel by Honeywell OPEN BOX
- WiFi &
- ZWAVE Compatible (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED)
- L5210 All-In-One Home and Business Control System
- Integrated Z-Wave® Support via L5100-ZWAVE Z-Wave Control Module for L5210 (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) Up to three thermostats (HVAC system or battery powered) with 1°F and 0.5°C set points Four door locks – Jammed locks reported to Honeywell Total Connect® Remote Services 40 devices such as lights, switches and lamp modules 20 scenes 20 rules or event-based actions 20 schedules or time-based actions Sunrise/sunset lighting control Randomized lighting control
- Wi-Fi® via L5100-WIFI Wi-Fi IP Communication Module for L5210 (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) IEEE 802.11 B/G/N radio Supports alarm reporting Supports two-way voice LYNX Connect app supports up to four mobile iOS and AndroidTM devices
- Honeywell 3GL Communications GSM radio (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) – protocol supports AT&
- T and RogersTM networks ADEMCO® Contact ID Reporting (four or ten digit account numbers) SIA Format Reporting Internet central station communication with L5100-WIFI or ILP5 module GSM cellular central station communication with internal GSM radio Selection for primary communication path when using dual paths Touch activated radio registration GSM radio signal strength display Two-way voice communication over POTS, IP/Wi-Fi or GSM Honeywell Total Connect ready Alarm Output Built-in 85 dB sounder with voice siren Steady output for burglary/panic Temporal pulse output for fire and carbon monoxide alarms Long range radio/audio alarm verification Programming Options stored in EEROM Can be uploaded, downloaded or controlled via IBM-compatible computer using Compass Downloader software and specified modem or via capable GSM, Wi-Fi or IP communications module Intuitive programming interface reduces time and mistakes Programming options selected from allowable list Contextual options, defaults and pre-fills for faster set-up Listings UL 985, UL 1023, UL 1635 CAN/ULC-S545, CAN/ULC- Subject-C1023 ANSI/SIA CP-01-2010 System Power Primary power: plug-in power supply, 110VAC to 9VDC, 2.7A output 300-04705V1 or 300-04065V1 (300-04063V1 in Canada) Four or 24-hour backup battery: rechargeable nickel-metal hydride battery pack rated at 7.2Vdc Operating temperature: 32°F – 122°F (0°C – 50°C) Dimensions (approx) 6.1″ H x 8.5″ W x 1.71″ D (15.5cm H x 21.6cm W x 4.4cm D)
7. LYNX Touch 7000 Control System by Honeywell 7″ full-color touchscreen WiFi ZWave compatible
- 7″ color graphic touchscreen – Resolution 800 x 480 pixels – 16.7 million colors – Intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface – Easy to understand icons – Menu driven navigation – Quick, accurate programming – Two dedicated keys for easy access to the home screen and emergency functions
- On-premises video viewing – Integrated video: System supports up to four cameras, which can be displayed individually or in a quad configuration on the touchscreen. Works with compatible Honeywell Total Connect Video products only (iPCAM-PT, iPCAM-WO, iPCAM-WI2/B, ACU).
- Wi-Fi support – Alarm communication to AlarmNet and lifestyle messaging via the users Internet connection – Two-way voice over Wi-Fi – Enables the LYNX Connect iOS app (available on iTunes) and the app for Android (available on Google Play) Integrated Z-Wave provides control and integration of: – Thermostats – Water valves – Door locks – Sirens – Lighting – Scenes, schedules and rules – Local, automatic and remote control via Honeywell Total Connect
- Push/Pull content through Honeywell Total Connect – Weather available in Fahrenheit or Celsius (one day or five day forecasts) – Emergency alerts (tornadoes) requires Honeywell Total Connect with Information Services Package – Traffic – News – Dealer/Central station messages (payments due, sales opportunities, community news) – End-user requests for sales or service Advanced Protection Logic technology With APL enabled, the alarm can be reported even if the system is tampered with during the entry and communications delay times. APL can be selected when using a Honeywell GSM or IP communicator. Voice announcement of system and zone status Family message center (for user recorded messages) Works with Honeywell Total Connect – Remote control of security, garage doors and Z-Wave devices – Selected event notifications Voice chime by zone 10 selectable chime tones Automatic stay arming 48 user codes (Installer, Master, plus 46 Secondary, including Duress and Guest) Three panic functions Wall or desk mount Viewable event log stores up to 256 events Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires) Case tamper RF jam detection Quick Exit feature provides users with an exit delay after arming their system Night Stay and Silent Exit modes Hinged cover for easy installation Real-time clock display Garage Door Function – Up to four garage doors per system – Unique garage door icon – View and monitor garage door status – Auto-secure feature – Remote notification via Honeywell Total Connect – Garage door control* – Automatically control door via scenes, rules and schedules – Locally open/close garage door from touchscreen or compatible mobile device – Remotely open/close garage door via Honeywell Total Connect
- Local Mobility LYNX Connect iOS app and app for Android – Same functions and GUI as the L7000 Zones and Devices One hardwired zone Wireless zones 80 programmable plus 24 dedicated to keyfobs Supports wireless bidirectional keypads Internal GSM radio option Wi-Fi module option ILP5 Internet module option Programmable trigger output *Requires 5877GDPK, consisting of the 5877 Relay Receiver and Z-Wave Strobe/Sounder. Not compatible with certain garage doors and garage door openers. Garage door control must have working entrapment protection. See installation instructions for details. LYNX Connect apps are available for a nominal fee in Apple iTunes Store or Google Play Store. All trademarks are property of their respective owners..
8. 2 Pack Honeywell 5834-4 Four Button Wireless Key Remotes
To remove Keyfobs from High Security Mode: Hold down Disarm, Arm Stay, and AUX, until the light blinks Green. That is it, now you can program them to your Honeywell panel!
9. Honeywell Ademco 5800WAVE Wireless Siren
- Siren output level is 95 db at three feet LED system status
- Transmits module status including mounting tamper low battery and AC loss to the control panel
- AC powered with a rechargeable 12 hour battery backup Provides temporal pulse sounding for fire alarms
- Compatible with Lynx R Rev 10 or higher and Vista controls that support the 5883 transceiver
- Plugs in to any standard duplex receptacle and installs in seconds
10. Honeywell Ademco TUXWIFIW Tuxedo Touch Controller w/ Wi-Fi, White (6280i) 7" Screen
- 7″ color widescreen display, 800 x 480 resolution TFT display with 16 million colors
- Centralized control of security system, video cameras, Z-Wave enabled thermostats, lights, locks and more from your Tuxedo Touch. Use either Wi-Fi or Ethernet to connect to the premises LAN. View up to four IP cameras at once on the Tuxedo Touch display.
- Z-Wave controller built-in Supports up to 232 Z-Wave devicesMost Z-Wave enabled thermostats, locks, lights and shades are compatible (see compatibility charts)
Honeywell’s Tuxedo Touch is a 7″, high-resolution graphic touchscreen that functions as an integrated security system keypad, home controller, camera viewer and digital picture frame in one. It a cost-effective way to capture new markets by seamlessly integrating security with cameras and Z-Wave® enabled thermostats, lights, locks and shades. A built-in web server lets end-users control Tuxedo Touch anywhere in their home and view live video on up to four local cameras per screen on an iPhone®, iPad®, Android™, BlackBerry®, Internet TV or any compatible wireless mobile device.* Use either Wi-Fi or Ethernet to connect to the premises LAN.Whether controlling the security system or other functions within the home, the large graphic icons—which also match the Total Connect interface—simplify operation. Homeowners can receive important alerts about events remotely with Honeywell Total Connect™ Remote Services—a great RMR opportunity.A digital picture frame feature can be managed by end-users with the simple insertion of an SD card—letting them create cinema-quality slideshows right at the Tuxedo Touch display. A choice of white or silver/black blend with any décor. Tuxedo Touch is available in English, French Canadian and Spanish language options, with voice annunciation of alarm status (English only)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Security Alarm System for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!