785 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell 6290W Touch Center 7" Color Wireless Touchscreen Keypad Alarm Control Panel
- Easy to Use: Clean touchscreen display with easily identifiable icons and prompts. Critical software updates as a result of the push from Resideo or local onsite updates as a result of the 6290W SD card slot
- Authorized users can simply add and delete user codes. Backplate designed to easily update or retrofit current 6160 and 6280W installs.
- Features Your Customers Want: High resolution 7″ touchscreen with a resolution of 1024 x 600. Stylish, tablet-like design only 1″ off the wall.
- Clear voice annunciation of system status, type of alarm and affected zone. Event log tracks when system is disarmed by employees, temporary guests or family members.
- Streamlined arming/disarming and zone-bypassing
The Honeywell 7″ Color Touchscreen Keypad works as a high-graphic resolution touchscreen with voice annunciation which is the ideal choice to increase keypad revenue on new installations. While being an easy upgrade opportunity for existing VISTA residential and commercial installations. Furthermore, the thin/sleek design will look appealing in any residence or business. The ability to add pictures and videos to the home screen lets users customize it to their own preferences, or dealers can also add their company logo or message for increased awareness and referrals.
2. LYNX Touch 7000 Control System by Honeywell 7″ full-color touchscreen WiFi ZWave compatible
- 7″ color graphic touchscreen – Resolution 800 x 480 pixels – 16.7 million colors – Intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface – Easy to understand icons – Menu driven navigation – Quick, accurate programming – Two dedicated keys for easy access to the home screen and emergency functions
- On-premises video viewing – Integrated video: System supports up to four cameras, which can be displayed individually or in a quad configuration on the touchscreen. Works with compatible Honeywell Total Connect Video products only (iPCAM-PT, iPCAM-WO, iPCAM-WI2/B, ACU).
- Wi-Fi support – Alarm communication to AlarmNet and lifestyle messaging via the users Internet connection – Two-way voice over Wi-Fi – Enables the LYNX Connect iOS app (available on iTunes) and the app for Android (available on Google Play) Integrated Z-Wave provides control and integration of: – Thermostats – Water valves – Door locks – Sirens – Lighting – Scenes, schedules and rules – Local, automatic and remote control via Honeywell Total Connect
- Push/Pull content through Honeywell Total Connect – Weather available in Fahrenheit or Celsius (one day or five day forecasts) – Emergency alerts (tornadoes) requires Honeywell Total Connect with Information Services Package – Traffic – News – Dealer/Central station messages (payments due, sales opportunities, community news) – End-user requests for sales or service Advanced Protection Logic technology With APL enabled, the alarm can be reported even if the system is tampered with during the entry and communications delay times. APL can be selected when using a Honeywell GSM or IP communicator. Voice announcement of system and zone status Family message center (for user recorded messages) Works with Honeywell Total Connect – Remote control of security, garage doors and Z-Wave devices – Selected event notifications Voice chime by zone 10 selectable chime tones Automatic stay arming 48 user codes (Installer, Master, plus 46 Secondary, including Duress and Guest) Three panic functions Wall or desk mount Viewable event log stores up to 256 events Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires) Case tamper RF jam detection Quick Exit feature provides users with an exit delay after arming their system Night Stay and Silent Exit modes Hinged cover for easy installation Real-time clock display Garage Door Function – Up to four garage doors per system – Unique garage door icon – View and monitor garage door status – Auto-secure feature – Remote notification via Honeywell Total Connect – Garage door control* – Automatically control door via scenes, rules and schedules – Locally open/close garage door from touchscreen or compatible mobile device – Remotely open/close garage door via Honeywell Total Connect
- Local Mobility LYNX Connect iOS app and app for Android – Same functions and GUI as the L7000 Zones and Devices One hardwired zone Wireless zones 80 programmable plus 24 dedicated to keyfobs Supports wireless bidirectional keypads Internal GSM radio option Wi-Fi module option ILP5 Internet module option Programmable trigger output *Requires 5877GDPK, consisting of the 5877 Relay Receiver and Z-Wave Strobe/Sounder. Not compatible with certain garage doors and garage door openers. Garage door control must have working entrapment protection. See installation instructions for details. LYNX Connect apps are available for a nominal fee in Apple iTunes Store or Google Play Store. All trademarks are property of their respective owners..
3. Honeywell Ademco 6280W Color Touch-Screen Keypad w/ Voice, White
4. Honeywell Ademco 6280S Color Touch-Screen Keypad w/ Voice, Silver
5. Ademco / Honeywell Security – 30004705V1
6. Honeywell RCHS5230WF Smart Home Security Starter Kit Gray
7. Honeywell RCHS5200WF1004/W Smart Home Security Camera Base Station with Alexa Built in Gray
- DIY HOME SECURITY – Set up in minutes to keep watch from anywhere, or let it alert you as needed. Using geofencing, it can even change modes automatically as you come and go.
- SENSES MOTION, SENDS HD VIDEO – Stays alert day or night with smart motion detection and night vision. If it senses unexpected activity, it records a video clip in crisp 1080P HD, with full audio.
- SMART HOME INTEGRATION – It’s easy to connect compatible smart devices and services from brands like Amazon and Google. With outdoor sensors (sold separately), your system can even use sounds and Z-Wave lights to deter intruders.
- VOICE CONTROL + AMAZON ALEXA – Change modes with your voice, and talk to built-in Amazon Alexa to check the weather.
- 24-HOUR ENCRYPTED CLOUD STORAGE INCLUDED
- EXPANDABLE SYSTEM – Grow the system to suit your home &
- 147° WIDE-ANGLE LENS &
- TWO-WAY AUDIO
8. Honeywell Ademco TUXWIFIW Tuxedo Touch Controller w/ Wi-Fi, White (6280i) 7" Screen
- 7″ color widescreen display, 800 x 480 resolution TFT display with 16 million colors
- Centralized control of security system, video cameras, Z-Wave enabled thermostats, lights, locks and more from your Tuxedo Touch. Use either Wi-Fi or Ethernet to connect to the premises LAN. View up to four IP cameras at once on the Tuxedo Touch display.
- Z-Wave controller built-in Supports up to 232 Z-Wave devicesMost Z-Wave enabled thermostats, locks, lights and shades are compatible (see compatibility charts)
Honeywell’s Tuxedo Touch is a 7″, high-resolution graphic touchscreen that functions as an integrated security system keypad, home controller, camera viewer and digital picture frame in one. It a cost-effective way to capture new markets by seamlessly integrating security with cameras and Z-Wave® enabled thermostats, lights, locks and shades. A built-in web server lets end-users control Tuxedo Touch anywhere in their home and view live video on up to four local cameras per screen on an iPhone®, iPad®, Android™, BlackBerry®, Internet TV or any compatible wireless mobile device.* Use either Wi-Fi or Ethernet to connect to the premises LAN.Whether controlling the security system or other functions within the home, the large graphic icons—which also match the Total Connect interface—simplify operation. Homeowners can receive important alerts about events remotely with Honeywell Total Connect™ Remote Services—a great RMR opportunity.A digital picture frame feature can be managed by end-users with the simple insertion of an SD card—letting them create cinema-quality slideshows right at the Tuxedo Touch display. A choice of white or silver/black blend with any décor. Tuxedo Touch is available in English, French Canadian and Spanish language options, with voice annunciation of alarm status (English only)
9. Honeywell TH9320WF5003 WiFi 9000 Color Touchscreen Thermostat, Works with Alexa, Needs ‘C’ Wire
Honeywell’s Wi-Fi 9000 allows remote access to the thermostat through a computer, tablet or smart phone with Honeywell’s Total Connect Comfort Service. Get Connected – Connect to home’s existing Wi-Fi network.Apps available for tablet and smartphones.Automatic software updates through Wi-Fi.Selectable to 7 Day or Non-Programmable.Program thermostat locally or over the web or app.Customize the screen color to match any decor.
10. Honeywell RTH9585WF Wi-Fi Smart Color Thermostat, 7 Day Programmable, Touch Screen, Energy Star, Alexa Enabled
- PERSONALIZED THERMOSTAT – Personalize your comfort at home and program your thermostat to fit your lifestyle with the Honeywell Home Wi-Fi Smart Color Programmable Thermostat
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL – Take the guesswork out of your monthly energy bill as this ENERGY STAR certified thermostat can adjust to your pre-programmed schedule or your energy company’s peak rate pricing. Program permanent, temporary, or vacation settings to help you save while you’re away as well. This Wifi thermostat may also qualify for utility rebates in your area
- SMART RESPONSE TECHNOLOGY – Learns your home’s heating and cooling cycles to deliver the right temperature when you want it
- COLOR TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY – Change the color display of the large and easy-to-read to read touch screen to match the style of your home
- CUSTOMIZABLE PROGRAMMING – Personalize your thermostat to fit your unique lifestyle with easy in-app programming using the schedules of your home, family, or small business. Choose color schemes, heat and cool with HI/LO settings, language preferences (English, French, or Spanish), °C or °F temperature display, 12 or 24-hour clock, auto-fan circulation, and so much more using your iPhone, iPad, Android, or computer
- EASILY CONTROL ANYWHERE – Effortlessly adjust programs anywhere from your smart devices with the easy-to-use Honeywell app
- AI TECHNOLOGY – Voice control your Wifi-enabled Honeywell Home thermostat through Alexa or changes settings through Google Home
- CONVENIENT REMINDERS – Get notification reminders when your home loses internet connection or when your furnace or humidifier filters need changing
- EASY INSTALLATION – Setup for this thermostat is simple and easy. Verify compatibility with your home’s heating and cooling system, connect to Wifi, remove your existing thermostat, and install your Honeywell Home thermostat. 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz wireless router compatibility
- WARRANTY – 1-year limited warranty
This second generation Wi-Fi smart color thermostat is ideally suited for the connected home. Its packed with smart features, a customizable color touch screen and a simple, DIY set up. You can control the thermostat using the touch screen and change the background color to match your paint color or personal preference or use your tablet or computer. All you need is a Wi-Fi connection, or use the free app for smartphone/Tablet to mange the thermostat remotely. Intelligent alerts help to keep your equipment running at peak performance by sending you air filter and humidifier pad Change reminders, and also to notify you of extreme high or low indoor temperatures and humidity. 1) View local weather – daily forecast on screen and 5 – Day forecasts on app, 2) fully flexible progamming options, 3) Auto change from heat to cool – automatically determines if your home needs heating or cooling to provide maximum comfort, 4) reliable, secure network ensures app availability, 5) permanent/temporary/vacation hold – adjust temperature to suit your schedule. Does not work with heat pumps with electric baseboard heat (120-240 volts)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Touch Screen Securoty for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!