Nowadays, there are so many products of how to tell year of ao smith water heater in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for how to tell year of ao smith water heater in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings how to tell year of ao smith water heater which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
712 reviews analysed
1. About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode Rod Kit For Water Heaters | Includes Full Roll Of Teflon Tape | Easy-To-Follow Step-By-Step Instructions | (WITHOUT Cap) (WITHOUT Socket)
- GET RID OF THE EMBARRASSING ROTTEN EGG SMELL IN YOUR HOME with our Aluminum / Zinc Anode Rod! Did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/ Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium. This unique alloy works everyday, killing the bacteria responsible for the sulfur and rotten egg smelling gas.
- FITS: Almost all water heaters including: Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection. You can be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape will leave you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
- LEARN FROM PROFESSIONALS using our Easy-To-Follow, Step-by-step instructions. Our Licensed Plumbers and Instructors have decades of experience. They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, and we have included every step in our manual. Our Instructions are written by Plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you.
- WATER HEATER INSTALLED IN A TIGHT SPACE? Even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each. Each segment can be easily lowered, one-by-one, into your water heater. If the over-all length is a little too long(rare cases), just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw or similar tool.
- CHANGE THE ANODE ROD, NOT THE WATER HEATER.The anode rod in your water heater is designed to decay instead of your Water’s Heater Tank itself. Eventually, the anode rod is completely consumed (usually just before your water heater warranty is up) and the Water Heater Tank begins to decay and ultimately rusts,fails,cracks and leaks. This is why maintaining the anode rod (by checking and or replacing every 2 years) in your water heater insures the anode rod decays, and not your water heater!
YOU’VE GOT THIS!
WE’LL WALK YOU THROUGH EACH EASY STEP.
1. WIN THE WAR ON SMELLY WATER!
Never have to explain that smell again!
2. ELIMINATE HYDROGEN SULFIDE GAS. Just replace your existing magnesium anode rod with the About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc rod and eliminate that rotten-egg-smelling, hydrogen sulfide gas, in your hot water.
3. EASY-TO-FOLLOW, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS.Do It Yourself Instructions, written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem solvers like you!
4. NO LEAKS! We include a full-roll of Teflon Tape to ensure you will not have leaks and will have, plenty left-over for next time.
5. ONE SIZE FITS MOST. Most water heaters including: Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State and GE, AO Smith and many more that use this “HEX TYPE” (6-sided top that looks like a bolt) ¾”or 0.80” diameter anode.
6. SAVE YOUR TANK AND SAVE $. This sacrificial anode rod will decay instead of your hot water tank. That’s it’s job!
7. INSTALL IN SMALL SPACES. The About Fluid flexible hinged design allows you to install the anode rod in any location with about a foot of overhead clearance.
8. RUGGED CONSTRUCTION. Anode Rod Segments are connected with 100 percent, 316 Stainless Steel Aircraft Cable and connectors that will never rust, corrode or break.
2. Aluminum Zinc Hex Head Flexible Anode Rod (.800" x 3/4" x 44") – Stops Rotten Egg Smelly Water! …
- Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg (sulfur) smell in hot water.
- Replaces water heater tank’s existing magnesium anode rod (hex head only).
- Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas (H2S) and extends service life of water heater tank.
- Segmented flexible design for easy installation
- can be cut to length to fit different size heaters.
- Not recommended when water softener is in use (use a powered anode/cathode instead).
3. CerAnode Powered Anode Rod Expandable for Water Heater (20-100 gal tank) – No More Rotten Egg Smell!
- Replaces water heater tank’s existing hex head and hot outlet anode
- Expandable anode protects the tank interior from top to bottom
- Water softener use does not affect the longevity or protection
- Best consumer choice in powered anodes since 1983 – Made in the USA
- Requires 3″ or 6″ dialectric nipple and 3/4″ brass tee (not included)
4. Powered Anode Rod System 100305721 for A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, American, Whirlpool, and Craftmaster Branded Hot Water Heaters Up to 50 gallons
- The Product Preservers Powered Anode System uses patented adaptive technology that quickly adjusts to your water type providing the precise amount of current needed to deliver the best protection for your water heater tank
- Consistent protection is paramount in maintaining the integrity of the steel water heater tank. Built-in LED fault light and audible alarm provides peace of mind knowing the system is working properly
- Installation is made easy for professionals with a small control box that can plug into any standard 120 volt wall outlet
- Eliminates smelly water issues caused by sacrificial magnesium anodes
- Great for softened water applications
5. E-SDS Residental Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod for Water Heater,Prevent Corrosion Within your Water Heater,Hex Plug,3/4" Thread,44-Inch Long,0.80" Diameter
- Corrosion Protection: Replacing your anode rod at regular intervals may increase the life of your water heater, saving you money, time and the inconvenience of having to replace your water heater.Anode rod is expected to provide about two years of corrosion protection.
- Flexible Design for Tight Areas: The Flexible anode rod went in very easy because it is segmented into four sections that allow you to bend it at the hinge or difficult access points making it an easy install.
- Advantages of Magnesium Anode Rods: Made from magnesium to provide a healthy solution to your needs and more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding than Aluminum rods.
- Fits: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection.44″ overall length,each section is about 9 1/2″ long.
- Warranty: If you have any questions or issues with your product, contact our customer service team
- A representative will be more than happy to assist you.
6. RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Set – 2-Piece Kit Water Heater Anode Rods with PTFE Tape – Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heater Tanks – 9.25" Length ¾" NPT Threads
- WHAT YOU NEED: If you’re using a water heater tank, you should keep in mind that its interior is always subjected to the corrosive action of oxygen and other elements. In order to prolong its life and save your money and time, we offer the perfect solution!
- SAFETY COMES FIRST: These RV water heater anode rods are made from superior quality, extra-durable magnesium guaranteed to withstand the test of time. Unlike classic aluminum zinc rods, our products are 100% for the entire family!
- COMPATIBILITY: These magnesium anode rods are 9.25” long, come with ¾” NPT threads and are compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo water tanks. The rods use a 1-1/16 inch socket.
- LONGER LIFE: These water heater magnesium anode rods work better than aluminum ones in attracting corrosive elements, protecting your water heater and prolonging its life span with little to no investment.
- GREAT DEAL PACKAGE: This practical RV water heater kit includes 2 magnesium anode rods and a BONUS PTFE tape, all set for fixing up your water heater tank and optimizing its functionality!
Small part, Big Impact
Are you tired of spending enormous amounts of money and energy with expensive
fixing procedures of your water tank? Would you like to avoid unpleasant and unforeseen
investments when it comes to your water heating sources? You’ve come to the right place!
Why is this product for you?
This 2-piece anode rod set is made from top-quality magnesium which is non-toxic and entirely
safe for the human body! The high absorption rate of corrosive elements makes it a better choice
than aluminum, keeping your water tank in perfect functioning condition for years. Plus, with
a bonus PTFE tape included, the installation process is easy for anyone
Some of the amazing features of this product:
- Set includes: 2 anode rods, 1 PTFE tape;
- Dimensions: 25″ Length ¾” NPT Threads;
- Uses 1-1/16 inch socket;
- Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo models;
- Material: magnesium;
- Safe for humans.
Add to cart now and reap all the benefits this RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Set has to offer!
7. Blue Lightning 79098 Residental Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod, Hex Plug, 44-Inch
8. Magnesium Anode Rod, Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod by Podoy for Hot Water Heaters 3/4 inch NPT Thread, Hex Plug, 44” Long & 0.8” Diameter
- ★ ADVANTAGES OF MAGNESIUM ANODE RODS – Magnesium anode rods produce a stronger current than Aluminum rods making them more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding.
- ★ EXTEND LIFE OF YOUR WATER HEATER: Magnesium anode rod gets corroded faster than tank of water heater. Usually you should check magnesium anode rod every 2 years.
- ★ FLEXIBLE DESIGN – This 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four parts. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rodes easily even in a narrow space. Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw.
- ★ CORROSION PROTECTION: Replacing your anode rod at regular intervals may increase the life of your water heater, saving you money, time and the inconvenience of having to replace your water heater.Anode rod is expected to provide about two years of corrosion protection.
- ★ FITS: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection.
A long metal “anode rod” that attracts corrosive elements in the water. When the rod itself becomes so corroded that it can no longer do its job, the tank soon rusts out, leaks and needs replacement. However, if you replace your water heater anode rod before it fails, about every tow years, you can double the life of your water heater.
How to replace your Water Heater Anode Rod?/
Step1: Before you get started, close the shutoff valve, turn on the hot water at a faucet to relieve pressure, and turn off the electricity or gas to the heater. Open the drain valve near the bottom of the tank and drain out several gallons of water. Caution: The water is hot!
Step2: Drain some water from the tank to check for rust. It’s time for a new water heater if you see rusty flakes (not just orange water, which can come from corroded pipes or well water). If the water is clean, remove the rod to check its condition.
Step3: To loosen the rod, you’ll need an air compressor, a 1/2-in.-drive impact wrench and a 1-1/16-in. Even with a breaker bar, it can be nearly impossible to break the anode rod free.
Step4: Turn off the power or gas. Then close the cold-water valve at the top of the tank and drain off several gallons. Loosen the hex head with the impact wrench, but unscrew it the rest of the way by hand.
The hex head may be under a plastic cap. Uncover it, then pull it up and out to check its condition. When the threads break free, stop turning and look for water around the hex head. If you see leakage, drain the tank further. If you don’t have enough overhead clearance to pull the rod out of the tank, bend it as you remove it.
9. Reliance 9001829005 32-Inch Magnesium Water Heater Anode Rod
Reliance 9001829-005 Magnsm Adnode Rod
From the Manufacturer
Anode rods protect the water heater tank from corrosion.
10. Osring Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod 44 Inch with Aluminum Zinc Hex Head, Triple Defense Against Water Odor and Inner-Wall Corrosion, Including Teflon Tape
- Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank is made from aluminum-zinc alloy, strongly curing the smell of rotten egg in hot water.
- Efficiently eliminating rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas (H2S) and extending service life of your water heater tank.
- Hex plug anode rod with 4/5” diameter has standard 3/4” NPT thread connection. Perfect for most of water heaters, such as Rheem and Richmond!
- Segmented flexible design keeps water anode rod can be cut to the right length to fit different sizes of heaters, for easy installation with Teflon tape provided!
- Easy to replace the anode rod by taking the hex head out and putting the new one into water heater tank. Not recommended when water softener is in use!
Does Your Water Stink Like Rotten Eggs?
If your water smells like sulfur / rotten eggs, it could be caused by sulfur bacteria reacting with your water heater tank’s old anode rod.
This reaction results in hydrogen sulfide gas that causing annoying and embarrassing odor, and also corrode your home’s plumbing pipes and prematurely kill your water heater.
Here, We Have the Solution to Your Smelly Water Problem
By replacing your heater’s old anode with Osring Anode Rod, you will put an end to the reaction and the smell.
No More Rotten Egg Smell!
- Sacrificial Anode rod attracts corrosive elements in the water, and gradually the rod become corroded, so the water tank will never rust out.
- Flexible anode rod 44 inch is built in 4 sections, whose the flexibility keeps it easily installed in water heater tank.
- The anode rod allow you to trim the sections to fit the height of any home water heater, Teflon tape provided for installation.
- Please replacing anode rod about every two years to extend service life of water heater tank.
NOTE: Not recommended when water softener is in use!
Buy with confidence! All of our products are backed with a 120-day manufacturer’s money back guarantee!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found How To Tell Year Of Ao Smith Water Heater for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!