Nowadays, there are so many products of how to use delonghi espresso machine ec 702 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for how to use delonghi espresso machine ec 702 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings how to use delonghi espresso machine ec 702 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
531 reviews analysed
1. DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker, Stainless, Metal
- Pump driven and 15 bars. Automatically self primes
- Water level indicator: Yes
- Input power is 1100 watt. Note-if pump is excessively noisy it may be caused due to empty water tank can be corrected by refilling tank
- Use pods or ground coffee with the convenient patented filter holder. Craft cappuccinos or lattes with the patented easy to use frothier
- 44 oz. and 1.3 litter removable water tank.Never install the appliance in environments where the temperature may reach 0°C (32°F) or lower (the appliance may be damaged if the water freeze
- Utilize De’Longhi’s call center for customized help setting up and maintaining your machine at 1-800-322-3848
- NOTE: Refer the Manual before use which is highly recommended.
Enjoy delicious espresso made your way with De’Longhi’s pump espresso and cappuccino maker. You can choose to brew ground espresso or E.S.E pods with the unique patented dual filter holder. The Sempre Crema Filter, used with two measures of ground coffee, enhances the brewing process to produce a perfect crema. The E.S.E. (Easy Serving Espresso) Filter, used with pods or one measure of ground coffee, makes espresso preparation simple and convenient. Either way the choice is yours, making your espresso truly made to order. You can enjoy espresso or cappuccino without worry with two separate thermostats that control water and steam pressure, so you can make both espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature. If you prefer cappuccino you’ll enjoy using the easy-to-use patented cappuccino frother, which includes a special chamber that mixes steam and milk to create a rich creamy froth achieving perfect drinks every time. Other highlights include self-priming operation to eliminate pesky start-up preparation, a unique no-drip design, so you don’t have to deal with messy cleanup and a durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler to ensure many years of delicious espresso.
2. Espresso Machine 3.5 Bar 4 Cup Espresso Maker Cappuccino Machine with Steam Milk Frother and Carafe
- EASY TO USE – Single switch knob with indicator light for easy operation with function transform-coffee/steam selector and on/off. Also, accurate temperature control can ensure the best taste
- COMPACT DESIGN – The stainless steel compact design of the espresso coffee machines saves lots of space, Smaller and lighter. The removable, washable drip catcher collects coffee drips and keeps brew space tidy, best for home and kitchen use
- YOUR FOAM, YOUR WAY – Coffee espresso machine with frothing arm makes creamy froth to top off your cappuccinos and lattes. Velvety smooth espresso will make mornings so much better
- BREW LIKE A PRO – Powerful 3.5 bar pressure espresso coffee maker can make 1-4 cups (240ml) espresso coffee and rich smooth cream. Easy-pour glass cup is clearly marked to serve the perfect amount every time, delivers a truly rich espresso in just seconds
- WHAT YOU GET: 1 x Steam Espresso Machine, 1 x Filter and Funnel, 1 x Spoon, 1 x Carafe, 1 x Manual. Also offered LIFETIME WARRANTY, QUICK REFUND OR FREE REPLACEMENT. Tips: Screw tightly all the parts for safety using
3. Delonghi EC680M DEDICA 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel
- BREW LIKE A PRO Whatever your preference – single or double espresso, cappuccino or latte – the machine brews authentic barista-quality beverages just like you enjoy at your favorite coffeehouse. Flow Stop: Automatically delivers 1 or 2 shots ,always the exact amount of espresso you desire
- YOUR FOAM, YOUR WAY A manual frother mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them.
- ONE ESPRESSO SHOT OR TWO? The three-in-one filter holder, included with the unit, has a holder for one espresso shot, a holder for two shots, and one for an easy-serve espresso pod – whatever your preference.
- ACCOMMODATES TALLER CUPS If you’d prefer a larger size beverage, no problem. The bottom tray of the unit is easy to adjust or remove to fit taller cups.
- SLEEK SPACE-SAVING DESIGN With a sleek profile, compact design and narrow footprint, each model fits beautifully on a kitchen countertop – without taking up too much space.. Steam regulator
- NOTE: Refer the Instructional Video and the User Manual before use which is highly essential.
- Utilize De’Longhi’s call center for customized help setting up and maintaining your machine at 1-800-322-3848
The new Dedica Espresso Maker provides the perfect espresso, latte, or cappuccino at home, all while only taking up 6 Inch of space on your countertop. It also features thermo block technology which allows the machine to heat up quickly and be ready within 35 seconds. It has sturdy stainless steel construction and buttons for automatic flow stop. The new Cappuccino Frother provides Barista quality foam for your favorite milk based espresso drinks. If water tank is not inserted correctly when in operation could leak few drops of water, make sure the water tank is secure in place. Make sure to clean the nozzle and push the button for steam before turning the steam knob to avoid the nozzle being clogged by milk.
4. Gaggia Brera Super Automatic Espresso Machine in Black. Pannarello Wand Frothing for Latte and Cappuccino Drinks. Espresso from Pre-Ground or Whole Bean Coffee.
- FROTHING FOR MILK BEVERAGES: Pannarello wand frothing for cappuccinos & lattes. Wand doubles as a hot water dispenser for americanos & tea.
- EASY ACCESS: The dregs drawer, drip tray, and water tank are all within reach and accessible from the front of the machine for quick and easy cleaning and maintenance. Warm the cups with hot water if the coffee is not hot enough
- USER-FRIENDLY DISPLAY: Push-button controls and an LED display with illuminated icons make for an easy and intuitive experience.
- RAPID STEAM TECHNOLOGY: Quick heat up times and robust brewing and steaming operations. Supported coffee types : Ground coffee, Whole coffee beans
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Hassle free 1 year warranty handled by Gaggia directly. Brita Filter compatible: Yes.Power:1400 W
- Cup Height: 3.25” to 4.5”
- See instructional video in the images above.
The new face of traditional Italian espresso, the Gaggia Brera features an elegant brushed stainless steel front panel and a compact design that is much more space efficient than most machines in its class. But don’t let its size fool you; this super automatic takes full advantage of advanced technology-allowing it to go toe-to-toe with the industry’s heavyweights.
5. Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine
- 15 Bar Italian Pump and 1600W Thermo coil heating system
- Purge Function: Automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature
- Stainless steel conical burr grinder with 1/2 lb. sealed bean hopper
- Voltage: 110 – 120 Volts
- 67 fl.oz (2L) removable water tank with handle
- Newer model of the Breville BES860XL Barista Express
- Construction Materials – Brushed Stainless Steel
6. Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso and Cappuccino Maker, Red – BVMC-ECMP1106
- Semi-automatic 3-in-1 espresso, cappuccino and latte maker
- 15-bar pump system brews rich-tasting espresso coffee
- Trouble-free automatic milk frother removes the guesswork
- One-touch control panel for drink selections
- Creates single and double servings
- Easy-fill, removable water and milk reservoirs
- Programmed cleaning cycle
- Cord length: 26 Inches & Watts: 1040
With one simple touch, Mr. Coffee Café Barista brews espresso and automatically froths milk for cappuccino and latte selections. You don’t need barista know-how to create custom drinks like your favorite coffeehouse; simply pick a single or double shot filter, select your grounds, fill the milk reservoir, and choose your brew. A recipe book is included to help you create impressive coffee drinks—from Espresso Martinis to Raspberry Cappuccinos to Choco-Nutty Lattes. Watts: 1040. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs
7. Breville BES840XL/A the Infuser Espresso Machine
- Pre-infusion function applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction; Water Tank Capacity: 61 oz
- 1600w thermocoil heating system with integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature. Settings : Single or Double Shot Volumetric Control & Manual Over-ride. Dimensions : 13.7 x 11.5 x 13.2 inches
- Auto purge function automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature.15 bar Italian pump provides complete volumetric control – preset, manual over-ride or re-programmable volumes
- Accessories: single & dual wall filter baskets, coffee scoop, stainless steel jug, cleaning disc & tablets, cleaning tool, water filter with holder. Please note: There is a “Black Plastic” insert inside the stainless steel bowl of the portafilter, this is meant to reduce heat loss experienced when espresso hits cold metal also prevents any “splashing” from the dual wall pressurized filter baskets
- PID temperature control that delivers water at precisely the right temperature adjustable in 2 degree Celsius increments. Voltage-220 – 240 Volts. Power-1700 Watts
Why the Breville BES840XL Infuser Espresso Machine?
For espresso with a well-balanced flavor, flavor needs to be drawn evenly from all the coffee grinds. What is the best way to prepare the grinds for an even extraction?
Rather than starting with bursts of high pressure, the Breville Infuser Espresso Machine starts with steady, low pressure to gently expand the grinds. This helps fills in any cracks, gaps, or irregularities in the coffee puck before full pressure is applied, so even pressure is applied to all parts of the coffee puck and optimal flavor is extracted.
The BES840XL has both automatic features, like temperature settings, and programmable features like volumetric control. The key features that set it apart from other espresso machines in its price range are the pre-infusion technology, the thermocoil heating system, and PID temperature control technology. See chart below for details.
Other helpful features include a cup warmer on the top of the machine and a feature that removes excess water from the filter basket after coffee extraction, so the used grounds form a dry puck for quicker cleanup. The machine goes into ‘Sleep Mode’ after 1 hour and automatically shuts off after 3 hours. There is extra-tall cup clearance for brewing directly into travel mugs.
Other touches include an ‘Empty Me!’ indicator that lets you know when the removable drip tray is full and a ‘Clean Me’ cleaning alert. The storage tray houses the included accessories. Lastly, all parts that come in contact with water and coffee are BPA free.
- The 61 fl. oz. (1.8 L) removable water tank is a top-fill tank with a handle. It has a replaceable water filter to reduce impurities and scale.
- The 1600W thermocoil heating system circulates the water through a heated coil, heating water ‘on demand’ for better temperature consistency. It also uses PID technology to regulate the temperature.
- A 54mm stainless steel portafilter with commercial style spouts and a 54mm tamper are also included for expert tamping control. The tamper is stored magnetically on the machine, but is easily removable for tamping.
- The dry puck feature removes excess water from the ground coffee in the filter basket for easy disposal of the coffee puck.
- The espresso pressure gauge helps you monitor espresso extraction pressure, so you know whether the espresso is being over- or under-extracted.
- The volumetric control functionlets you set shot volumes. Use either the preset volumes or manually over-ride them with your own preferences. Once you figure out what volumes you prefer, you can program it to remain at your customized setting.
- The dedicated outlet for instant hot water (for making Americanos, hot chocolate, and for warming cups).
- The steam wand is used for effortless milk frothing for making lattes and cappuccinos. It is made of stainless steel and swivels 360 degrees to accommodate different size frothing jugs.
- The auto purge function automatically adjusts the temperature of the water used for steaming milk and extracting espresso. The function automatically begins to cool the boiler to the optimal temperature for espresso extraction after using the steam wand.
- The removable drip tray is partitioned for both wet and dry spills, with an ‘Empty me!’ indicator for when it’s full.Breville Consumer Support is 1-866-273-8455
8. Aicok Espresso Machine, 15 Bar Espresso and Cappuccino Machine with Milk Frother, Stainless Steel Pressure Coffee Brewer for Cappuccino, Latte and Mocha, 1050W
- ☕ 2 IN 1 ESPRESSO MACHINE- The espresso coffee maker is entirely in stainless steel, small and easy to place, with advanced Cappuccino System produces cappuccino, mocha and lattes for your daily needs.
- ☕ 15 BAR ITALIAN PUMP SYSTEME- Espresso coffee machine with 15 bar high power Italian pump, can keep the water in 90°C in boiler and make coffee in 84°C, able to produce the best taste espresso in a short time, we have a filter and two cups, you can prepare two cups of espresso at the same time.
- ☕ 1.5L EASY VIEW REMOVABLE WATER TANK- Large capacity 1.5 L water tank BPA free to avoid water addition problems several times, the removable collection tray can keep the table clean, removable parts can be washed in the dishwasher.
- ☕ DOUBLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL- Heating system and patented water heater, the machine can use 2 independent thermostats to control the water temperature and the steam temperature, so that the coffee taste and the milk foam can reach the ideal condition.
- ☕ 2 YEARS WARRANTY- This espresso machine using advanced technology, with UL, ETL FDA certification. Provide lifelong technical consultation and customer service.
1, Power on, default brewing mode, start to heat water, green light on, ready to brew coffee.
2, Press second button, switch to frothing mode, green light on, steam ready to froth milk.
3, Put coffee grounds into the filter and tamp tight, no more than MAX, clean grounds on filter edge to prevent leaking.
4, Brewing mode is for brewing coffee only, can not froth milk. Frothing mode is for frothing milk only, can not brew coffee.
5, Please brew water to clean the water boiler for the first use or for use after a long period of time.
6, To avoid leaking, coffee grounds should be tamped and lower than the max level of filter, and coffee dregs on the water outlet and seal ring should be cleaned by paper towels after uses.
7, Ensure Brewing/Frothing switch is in the Brewing, and cool down the boiler to after frothing milk.
8, The stainless steel filter inside the funnel is dishwasher safe, but not the funnel.
9, Please turn off the power and unplug, if you don’t want to brew espresso anymore.
9. Gaggia RI9380/46 Classic Pro Espresso Machine, Solid, Brushed Stainless Steel
10. De’Longhi ECP3220R 15 Bar Espresso Machine with with Advanced Cappuccino System Red
- Every cup to your liking: 15-bar professional pressure assures quality results every time, and adjustable controls allow you to make modifications for your personal taste preferences.
- Brew like a Pro: whatever your preference – single or double Espresso, cappuccino or latte – the machine brews authentic barista-quality beverages just like you enjoy at your favorite coffeehouse.
- Your foam, your way: a manual frothier mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them.
- One Espresso shot or two: the three-in-one filter holder, included with the unit, has a holder for one Espresso shot, a holder for two shots, and one for an easy-serve Espresso Pod – whatever your preference.
- No waiting between cups: the advanced cappuccino system maintains the optimal temperature so you can brew cup after cup instantly.
- Accommodates taller cups: if you’d prefer a larger size Beverage, no problem. The bottom tray of the unit is easy to adjust or remove to fit taller cups.
- Sleek space-saving design: with a sleek profile, compact design and narrow footprint, each model Fits beautifully on a kitchen countertop – without taking up too much space.
- Convenient water tank: the water tank is simple to remove, refill and reattach, and the water level is easily visible to eliminate the guesswork.
- Easy to clean: removable water tank and drip tray make for easy cleanup, and the parts are dishwasher safe.
Pump driven espresso/cappuccino, stainless steel espresso boiler, manual advanced cappuccino frothier, self priming system, incorporated Coffee tamper, accommodates taller glasses
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found How To Use Delonghi Espresso Machine Ec 702 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!