We spent many hours on research to finding how to use kitchenaid food processor to puree, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best how to use kitchenaid food processor to puree, you should not miss this article. how to use kitchenaid food processor to puree coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 how to use kitchenaid food processor to puree by our suggestions
864 reviews analysed
1. KitchenAid FVSFGA Fruit & Vegetable Strainer Set with Food Grinder Attachment
- Powered by your KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Fits all Household KitchenAid Stand Mixers.
- Food Grinder with fine plate for meats & coarse plate for firm vegetables & cheeses.
- Fruit & Vegetable Strainer for Food Grinder to strain or puree (Requires FGA, included).
- Includes a strainer and a grinder
- Prepare fruit and vegetable sauces, chutneys, and jams
- Grind meats, dried fruits, vegetables, cheese, and bread crumbs
- Strainer and grinder assemble easily
- 4-Inches long and attach to all KitchenAid household stand mixers
Strain and puree fruits and vegetables quickly and easily. The fruit and vegetable strainer uses the help of the food grinder (Model FGA, sold separately) to break down ingredients, while the strainer cone removes any peels, leaving you with finely pureed fruits or vegetables. For everything you want to make. KitchenAid.
These two accessories, which may be used with all KitchenAid household stand mixers, turn many tough kitchen chores into walks in the park. The strainer, for example, converts cooked apples and pears into sauces for preserving or immediate consumption. Freezer jams are a snap; so is fresh tomato sauce. Baby foods can be made in quantity and frozen. The grinder is equally versatile–think chuck or turkey for fresh hamburgers; Parmesan for pasta or cheddar for quesadillas; peppers, onions, and tomatoes for salsa; apples for chunky sauce. The grinder has two plates, coarse and fine, the latter of which converts stale bread into crumbs in a jiffy. Both strainer and grinder assemble and disassemble quickly and easily without tools, and most parts are dishwasher-safe. –Fred Brack
2. KitchenAid KSMMGA Metal Food Grinder Attachment 2.5 lb. Silver
- Simply attach the metal food grinder to the power hub of any KitchenAid stand mixer*. then let the mixer do all the work. *Stand mixer sold separately.
- Get Creative with the fine, medium & coarse grinding plates, & 2 sausage stuffer Tubes
- The larger food tray* processes more ingredients in 1 batch. *Compared to model fga
- Pre-chill grinder to maintain a cold grinding temperature, for a clean grind with meat
- grinder & all parts fit inside its own storage case, for easy storage and quick access
Fresh from scratch cooking does not have to take a long time. The KitchenAid® Metal Food Grinder tackles even the most challenging ingredients with speed and ease. Grind fresh meat for sausages and burgers, hard cheeses, fresh bread crumbs, and more – using fresh ingredients you can feel good about.
3. KitchenAid KFP1466ER 14-Cup Food Processor with Exact Slice System and Dicing Kit – Empire Red
- Industry’s First hands-free commercial-style dicing kit slices then dices for effortless processing.
- The externally adjustable ExactSlice System features optimized speeds, and an external lever that allows you to go from thick to thin with one slide of the lever.
- High, Low & Pulse speed options allow you to precisely and properly handle soft or hard ingredients with the touch of a button.
- The 2-in-1 Feed Tube lets you use either the large or narrower opening during continuous slicing or shredding, depending on the size of the ingredients.
- Model KFP1466 includes 14-Cup Work Bowl, 4-Cup Work Bowl, Lid with Feed Tube, Lid without Feed Tube, Adjustable Slicing Disc, Reversible Shredding Disc, Multipurpose Blade, Multipurpose Blade for 4-Cup Work Bowl, Dough Blade, Dicing Kit, Clean Out Tool, Storage Case.
- hands-free commercial-style dicing kit slices then dices for effortless processing
- externally adjustable ExactSlice System features optimized speeds, and an external lever that allows you to go from thick to thin with one slide of the lever
- High, Low & Pulse speed options allow you to precisely and properly handle soft or hard ingredients with the touch of a button
- 2-in-1 Feed Tube lets you use either the large or narrower opening during continuous slicing or shredding, depending on the size of the ingredients
- includes 14-Cup Work Bowl, 4-Cup Work Bowl, Lid with Feed Tube, Lid without Feed Tube, Adjustable Slicing Disc, Reversible Shredding Disc, Multipurpose Blade, Multipurpose Blade for 4-Cup Work Bowl, Dough Blade, Dicing Kit, Clean Out Tool, Storage Case
KitchenAid 14-Cup Food Processor with Exact Slice System easily slices soft to hard foods with the optimized speeds, from thick to thin also includes commercial-style dicing kit. The 2-in-1 Ultra Wide Mouth Feed Tube accommodates a variety of sizes of food.
Seller Warranty Description
1 Year Hassle Free Replacement Warranty
4. KitchenAid KFP0718ER Food Processor 7_cup Empire Red
- One-click, twist-free bowl assembly with a latched lid for easy set up.
- Easy to Clean with the sealed, leak-resistant work bowl, which means less food gets trapped in the bowl and lid. Also, the bowl, lid and accessories are all dishwasher-safe.
- Easy to store with a compact design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap.
- High, Low and Pulse Speeds to handle a variety of ingredients with precision. The easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls make operation simple.
- Chop, puree, shred, and slice everything from cucumbers to tomatoes, cheeses and more with the reversible medium slicing/shredding disc and multi-purpose blade.
Easy to Use, Clean and Store. This 7-Cup Food Processor features an innovative design with a one-click, twist-free, bowl assembly and latched lid that is very easy to use and clean. The blade and disc fit inside the bowl to make storage easy. Simple Controls with 3 Speed Options (High, Low and Pulse) handle a variety of ingredients with precision, and the easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls make operation simple. Chop, Puree, Shred and Slice everything from cucumbers to tomatoes, cheeses and more with the reversible medium slicing/shredding disc and multi-purpose blade. A variety of shapes and sizes can be processed in the 2-in-1 feed tube located on the lid. The small pusher features a small oil drizzle opening for emulsifying sauces and dressings.
5. KitchenAid KFC3516OB 3.5 Cup Food Chopper, Onyx Black
- 3.5 cup work bowl features a locking blade, handle and pour spout for easy serving.
- Master tasty dressings and sauces with the drizzle basin.
- 2 speeds and pulse operation give you precise control to produce coarse or fine results.
- Compact and lightweight, the mini food processor is the perfect size for everyday use in the kitchen.
- Easy to clean, dishwasher-safe work bowl, lid and blade.
6. KitchenAid KFC0516CU 5 Cup Whisking Accessory Food Chopper, Contour Silver
- Chop, mix, puree from coarse to fine with the stainless steel multi-purpose blade.
- Whisk, whip, and stir a variety of ingredients, including whipped cream in just 30 seconds.
- Drizzle basin to easily incorporate liquid ingredients while in use, for dressings and sauces.
- Easy to store with a compact, lightweight design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap.
- Easy to clean dishwasher-safe bowl, blade and accessories.
Easily get the results you want with simple in-lid operation, 2 speeds and pulse. Chop, mix and puree with the simplicity of one stainless steel multi-purpose blade. And then whisk, whip or stir with the included whisk accessory.
7. Hamilton Beach 70740 8-Cup Food Processor, Black
- Prepare an endless variety of food fast
- Puree pesto and dips, shred cheese, slice salad & more
- 8 cup capacity
- 2 speeds plus pulse control
- Stainless steel slice/shred disc and chopping blade
- Powerful 450 watt motor
- Lid flips over for compact storage
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese to reduce pre-cutting
- S-blade for chopping, mixing & pureeing, Reversible disc. Dishwasher safe bowl, lid & blades
Hamilton Beach Food Processors rely on robust motors to chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything you put in the bowl. Fast and easy to use, these processors have a flip lid design and dishwasher-safe parts for easy cleaning and storage.
8. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
9. Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Blender/Food Processor with 1500W Auto-iQ Base, 72oz Pitcher, 64oz Processor Bowl, (2) 16oz Cup for Smoothies, Dough & More
- 72 oz. Total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies.
- 8-Cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even chopping and makes up to 2 lbs. Of dough in 30 seconds.
- Two 16 oz. Nutri Ninja cups with to-go lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient-rich drinks to take on the go.
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free parts..Includes one 1500-watt base, A food processor bowl, 72 oz. Total crushing pitcher, two 16 oz. Nutri Ninja cups with to-go lids, and a 30-Recipe inspiration guide.
- For best results, try the Nutri Ninja cup or X-Large pitcher for frozen drinks.If you choose to clean the unit by hand, please do so with warm water & dish soap
The Ninja mega kitchen system comes packed with 1500 watts of power to handle all of your drink and meal-making needs. The XL 72 oz*. blender pitcher features total crushing technology to blast through ice and frozen fruit. Two 16 oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with to-go lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient-rich drinks to take on the go. The 8-Cup food Processor bowl comes equipped with a chopping blade for perfect, even results and a dough blade that can mix up to 2 lbs. Of dough in 30 seconds!
10. Metal Food Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixers Includes 2 Sausage Stuffer Tubes,Durable Meat Grinder Attachment for kitchenAid,Sliver
- [ALL Metal Design] This metal meat grinder attachment fits ALL KitchenAid stand mixer. Far superior to the plastic model.Simply attach it to the power hub of any KitchenAid stand mixer.
- [Process All Meats Easily] The grinder attachments for Kitchenaid produces ground meat with great texture.Superior in terms of speed, cleaner grind, and durability.
- [Sausage Stuffer Attachment] With the two size sausage stuffer tubes you can make any sausages you like.(boudin sausage, Italian sausage, summer sausage, bratwurst and chorizo) stuffing tubes is longer to allow for more casing to loaded on.
- [Health & Fresh] The food grinder attachments are made of Food grade material, grind fresh meat for sausages and burgers, vegetables for salsas & sauces,hard cheeses, fresh bread crumbs.
- [Easy to Clean & Use] The meat grinder is NOT dishwasher safe, all parts are detachable,you are able to clean it very quickly with soap, warm water (under 122°F), and the cleaning brush that came with it.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found How To Use Kitchenaid Food Processor To Puree for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!