We spent many hours on research to finding ice cream machine reviews, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ice cream machine reviews, you should not miss this article. ice cream machine reviews coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 ice cream machine reviews by our suggestions
682 reviews analysed
1. Yonanas 902 Classic Original Healthy Dessert Fruit Soft Serve Maker Creates Fast Easy Delicious Dairy Free Vegan Alternatives to Ice Cream Frozen Yogurt Sorbet Includes Recipe Book BPA Free, Silver
- FRUIT SOFT SERVE MACHINE: Easily create yummy tasting treats by adding any combination of chocolate, or fruits like over-ripe bananas, berries, or mango to the chute for a smooth “ice-cream” like taste.
- HEALTHY GOODNESS: With Yonanas, you can instantly churn 100% frozen fruits to create a healthy dessert without additional fat, sugar or preservatives compared to other “ice cream” or “yogurt” like treats.
- EASY & FUN TO USE: Transform frozen fruit into dessert in just seconds by simply inserting frozen banana (or any fruit of your choice) into the chute and pushing down using the plunger. It’s that easy and fun to make!
- EASY TO CLEAN: Create delicious treats without the hassle of cleanup
- as the chute, plunger, and blade are dishwasher safe.
- FROZEN DESSERT: Use Yonanas to turn desserts into yummy goodness! Make simple, elegant homemade desserts like cakes, pies, bon bons and sorbets. Perfect for entertaining guests, snacks for the kids, or a yummy anytime treat.
Yonanas turns frozen fruit and other flavorings into a delicious, healthy soft-serve treat. The unit combines frozen bananas and any additional fruit or chocolate and instantly churns the ingredients to produce a treat with the texture of frozen yogurt or soft-serve ice cream, but without the additional fat, sugar, or preservatives. The chute easily accepts berries, sliced mango, or cantaloupe along with frozen banana, and the integrated spinning blade mashes and incorporates the fruit into a silky-smooth confection with the texture of soft-serve ice cream or yogurt. The chute, plunger, and blade are dishwasher safe.This is only designed for US market. Yonanas model 902 includes instructions and a list of recipes. Plugs into AC. 14″H x 7.5″W x 6″D. Designed for use in United States and Canada only. Warranty does not apply elsewhere. Never immerse base in water or any other liquid
2. Nostalgia ICMP600WD Wood Bucket Ice Cream Maker, 6-Quart
- Works best with Nostalgia Ice Cream Mixes: Try the creamy French Vanilla (ICP825VAN8PK), indulgent Chocolate (ICP825CHOC8PK), or the refreshingly sweet flavor of Strawberry (ICP825STRAW8PK)
- Easy-to-clean plastic liner
- See-thru lid for easy viewing and freezer storage
- Powerful electric motor does all the churning – no manual effort!
- Motor locks into place keeping all parts secure
- Real wood construction
- Recipes included in manual
Reminiscent of the old fashion ice cream makers of the past, this unit is a fast and easy way to make 6-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato. It features a locking motor mount, easy-to-clean bucket and a 6-quart aluminum canister. Simply add your ingredients into the aluminum canister, place in the middle of the bucket, layer with ice and salt and allow the electric motor do the rest. The durable churn paddle produces delicious creamy homemade ice cream, while the easy-clean plastic liner provides easy cleanup. Customize each recipe by adding extras like strawberry preserves, cookie dough, candy pieces and much more. When done, use the included lid and lid cap to store leftover ice cream in the freezer.
3. Cuisinart ICE-100 Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
- Fully automatic with a commercial quality compressor. 1-1/2-quart ice cream bowl capacity
- LWH: 16.73 x 12.00 x 9.33,UC LWH: 13.75 x 17.50 x 13.50,MC LWH: 18.00 x 14.25 x 14.25 inches . Weight : 32lbs
- 2 paddles – a gelato paddle for authentic gelato and an ice cream paddle for creamy ice cream
- 60-minute countdown timer with touchpad controls and a blue LCD readout.10-minute keep cool feature keeps your ice cream or gelato cool after timer has gone off
- 1.5 quart capacity
- BPA Free Features: Fully automatic with a commercial quality compressor|1.5 quart capacity|2 paddles for authentic gelato and for creamy ice cream|60-minute countdown timer with touchpad controls and blue LCD readout|10-minute Keep Cool feature keeps your ice cream or gelato cool after the timer has gone off|BPA Free
The Cuisinart Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
Make decadent ice cream, rich creamy gelato and light sorbet that your family will love, all in the comfort of your own home. The easy to use, fully automatic Cuisinart ICE-100 Ice Cream and Gelato Maker features a commercial-style compressor so you can make batch after batch without waiting. Two unique mixing paddles and a 60-minute countdown timer work to ensure your homemade gelato, ice cream or sorbet has the perfect consistency.
The included recipe book features a variety of flavors to create with the Cuisinart Ice Cream and Gelato Maker. You can also add in your favorite ingredients — be it fresh fruits, chocolate chunks, even brownies — during the mixing process through the see-through lid to make a fabulous frozen treat. Once the timer countdown is complete, the 10-minute Keep Cool cycle begins to keep your ice cream or gelato nice and cool. For optimum consistency, transfer the mixture to an airtight container and chill for a minimum of 2 hours.
Features and Benefits
Add recipe ingredients to the mixing bowl with the easily removable see-through lid and then watch the mixing process in action.
Use to add your favorite toppings and mix-ins, like chocolate chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
Two unique paddles mix and aerate the ingredients in the mixing bowl to create your frozen dessert. The gelato and sorbet paddle perfectly incorporates air in the ingredients and creates richly textured results with intense flavor. Use the ice cream paddle to perfectly churn for smooth, creamy results.
Mixing Bowl with Lift-Out Handle
Anondized aluminum mixing bowl. No need to pre-chill or freeze the bowl prior to use.
Touchpad Control Panel with LCD Readout
When the unit is on, the power button is illuminated by a red LED light. The countdown timer can be set from 10 minutes to 60 minutes. The Start/Stop button can be pressed at any point in the Mixing/Cooling cycle to pause the timer and mixing. The same button can be pressed to continue mixing.
Making Frozen Desserts
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure your base does not go over the top dasher on the mixing paddle. Gelato and sorbet bases should be no more than 1 quart and ice cream bases should be no more than 5 cups. The ingredients will increase in volume during the freezing process. For best results, prepare the ingredients in a container from which it is easy to pour.
- Place the mixing bowl into the base.
- Place the ice cream or gelato/sorbet paddle in the mixing bowl so it rests in the center of the bowl.
- Pour ingredients into the mixing bowl.
- Press the Power button to turn the unit on and then set the timer per the recipe. The timer will default to 60 minutes.
- Press the Start/Stop button to begin the Mixing/Cooling cycle.
- Add ingredients such as chips and nuts towards the end of the mixing time once the mixture has begun to thicken.
- Once the set time concludes, the 10-minute Keep Cool cycle will keep your ice cream or gelato cool.
- When the frozen dessert is ready, transfer to a freezer-safe, airtight container for longer storage in the freezer.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about five minutes before the freezing process is complete in order to fully incorporate them into the frozen mixture. To add a chocolate swirl to the mix, slowly drizzle in hot fudge or melted chocolate.
4. Whynter ICM-201SB 2.1 Quart Upright Stainless Steel Bowl Ice Cream Maker
- Removable stainless steel mixing bowl and BPA-free churn blade for easy storage and effortless cleaning
- Motor Protection Function that shuts off to prevent damage if the mixture freezes solid
- LCD timer control
- High efficiency CFC-free compressor
- Capacity: 2.1 quart (2 liter)
- Voltage: 110/120V 60Hz
- Power: 180 watts
- Cooling temperature: -0.4F to -31F
- ETL Certified
Make delicious homemade ice cream that you can fully customize to taste with the Whynter ICM-201SB 2.1 Quart Upright Ice Cream Maker. Incredibly easy to use, you can create delicious ice cream, rich creamy gelato and sorbet all in the comfort of your own home. Designed with an upright, small footprint profile, this space efficient ice cream maker fits easily on any countertop. The unit can be operated in three convenient modes: Ice Cream mode, Cooling only mode and Mixing only mode. Also, if you need to add your favorite fruits for flavor, or check the consistency of your ice cream, you can simply use the Pause button to pause the cycle. It features a sleek stainless steel exterior and soft touch LCD control panel that will accent any kitchen counter. Upon completion of the cycle, the Whynter ICM-201SB prevents the mixture from melting and a Motor Protection function that stops the motor from churning to prevent overheating or damage to the motor when the mixture becomes solid. It also features a built-in powerful compressor freezer that allows for continuous use without the inconvenience of having to pre-freeze the mixing bowl. Not only is it so much easier, it also tastes a whole lot better.
5. White Mountain Electric Ice Cream Maker with Appalachian Series Wooden Bucket, 6 Quart (PBWMIME612-SHP)
- Electric ice cream maker makes up to 6 quarts of ice cream in 20 to 40 minutes
- Triple-motion action dasher system delivers creamy, smooth consistency
- Powerful 12,000 rpm universal electric motor for superior churning and blending
- Stainless steel canister and lid provide years of reliable use
- Handcrafted New England pine wood bucket is bound by strong galvanized hoops for lasting durability
Enjoy rich, creamy homemade ice cream with the White Mountain Electric Ice Cream Maker. This electric ice cream maker is equipped with a state-of-the-art commercial-grade motor that provides superior starting and running torque for churning and blending the ice cream to the smoothest consistency. The ice cream maker machine uses triple-motion action to continuously fold the ingredient mixture from the outer walls back onto itself, creating smooth, creamy ice cream that tastes just as delicious as you remember. The patented cast iron dasher system is designed to never warp, while the beech wood blades are self-adjusting to ensure uniform scraping of the ice cream mixture from the canister’s interior wall. The heavy-duty stainless steel canister provides years of ice cream making service, and the premium dark wood stained bucket is handcrafted from select New England pine and bound with strong galvanized hoops and electroplated fittings to ensure lasting stability. Great for parties, family get-togethers, and warm summer days, the White Mountain Electric Ice Cream Maker is the life of any party.
6. Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker. Dimensions (LXWXH) : 8.25 x 8.00 x 11.25 inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- heavy-duty motor. BPA Free
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl
- instruction book and recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
What’s Better than a quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart Pure Indulgence makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes.
FREEZING TIME AND BOWL PREPARATION:
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. You can take it out any time for immediate use. In general, freezing time is between 6 hours and 22 hours. To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. Wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn. We recommend that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is coldest. Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
7. Cuisinart ICE-RFB 1-1/2-Quart Additional Freezer Bowl, Fits ICE-20/21 Ice Cream Maker
ake additional flavors or larger quantities of your favorite desserts with this replacement bowl from Cuisinart. Double insulated, it holds up to two quarts of frozen dessert and works as both a replacement or a second bowl. Designed for the Automatic Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker, it maintains a low temperature so that ingredients freeze quickly and evenly.7-1/2″ diameter x 7-1/2″ H, with a 1.5 quart capacity
When the whole neighborhood brings the kids to your house, this extra freezer bowl provides needed flexibility by letting you make an additional batch of your favorite ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet. Little assembly is required to use this extra bowl, as it’s made to fit on the Cuisinart ice-cream maker. The bowl does not come with a lid for storage of your sweet creations, and so should be kept away from any heat source, and it’s not dishwasher-safe. –Teresa Simanton
8. Play and Freeze, Ice Cream Ball- Ice Cream Maker, (77349)
This play and freeze ice cream maker provides students with a hands-on experience studying the properties of movement, freezing, and basic science principles all while making ice cream. No electricity is needed, make the ice cream by rolling the ball, and it is ready in approximately 30 minutes and makes 1 pint of ice cream. The ice cream maker is durable, made of polycarbonate construction. Please note that additional materials are needed to make the ice cream- ice, rock salt, and ice cream mix (sold separately).
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
9. Cuisinart ICE-21R Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker, Red
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts and drinks in 20 minutes or less. Dimensions (LWH) : 9.50 x 9.00 x 11.25 inches
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Fully automatic with large ingredient spout for adding ingredients
From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
10. Maxi-Matic EIM-308L 4Qt. Old Fashioned Galvanized Metal Bucket Electric Ice Cream Maker, Teal
- Makes 4 quarts of cold and creamy ice cream, gelato, frozen yogurt, or sorbet with Galvanized metal bucket.
- Easy to operate and clean.
- Great for barbeques, family parties and picnics.
- Heavy duty aluminum freezing Canister.
- Powerful electric motor-driven paddle to whip creamy consistency, makes fresh ice cream in just 40 minutes.
The Elite gourmet 4Qt. Old fashioned electric ice cream maker churns out delicious homemade ice cream in less than 40 minutes. It features a 4-Quart heavy duty aluminum canister and a powerful 90-rpm motor, so making ice cream is fast, convenient and fun for the whole family! It’s great for entertaining at family parties, BBQ and picnics using all of your favorite ice cream, sorbet, gelato and even frozen yogurt recipes. The motor turns a six-fin paddle that whips air into the ingredients producing a smooth, rich soft serve ice cream. The paddle quickly crushes cookies, fruit, chocolate chips or a variety of other yummy toppings and thoroughly integrates them into the mixture. The old-fashioned Galvanized metal bucket holds ice and rock salt, keeping the canister at the optimal 10°f temperature. All parts conveniently remove for easy cleaning.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ice Cream Machine Reviews for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!