We make a short list of the best metal wood fired pizza oven including detail information and score based on 49,353 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best metal wood fired pizza oven
1. ROCCBOX Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven – Gas or Wood Fired, Dual-Fuel, Fire & Stone Outdoor Pizza Oven – Green
- A PREMIUM, PORTABLE FIRE AND STONE PIZZA OVEN – reaching high temperatures of over 932ºF to give you the ideal balance of thin base and perfectly puffed up, charred artisan crust – in just 60 seconds.
- READY TO GO – with inbuilt thermometer, retractable legs and detachable dual-fuel burners Roccbox is easy to transport and set up- just click the switch and start cooking!
- SUPPLIED WITH BOTH WOOD & GAS BURNERS – allowing you the option of traditional pizza, or convenience.
- SAFE TOUCH – body insulation and the outer silicone skin make Roccbox the family friendly option, reducing the danger of skin burns that is a feature of metal bodied ovens.
- RATED NO. 1 OUTDOOR STAND-ALONE PIZZA OVEN by Serious Eats – highly regarded by Forbes, GQ and The Times.
Roccbox, by Gozney, is the portable pizza oven that reaches 932°F to cook a Neapolitan pizza in just 60 seconds. As a supplier of commercial stone and fire ovens, Gozney developed Roccbox due to customer demand, letting you cook the restaurant way in the comfort of your own backyard. With its growing cult of followers, Roccbox lets your puff up your pizza dough, melt cheese and crisp the crust like never before. Roccbox will transform how you cook at home. You can use both traditional (wood-fired) and convenience methods (on gas) with the easily detachable burners. The super fast heat-up, rolling flame and blazing-hot temperatures let you bake, roast, grill, sear or barbecue food in a fraction of the usual cooking time. With 86% heat retention Roccbox has excellent fuel efficiency and maintains consistent floor temperatures bake after bake. The in-built thermocouple thermometer allows for easy monitoring of the oven temperature and the unique safe-touch, silicone jacket protects users from high heat. The retractable legs make for easy storage and moving around. Get inspiration for what to cook from our fantastic library of recipes and range of recipe, guest chef and ‘how to’ videos. Perfect for picnics, pack into your car and head to the beach or to a friend’s or simply enjoy in your own backyard. Included in the box: Pizza oven, Wood Burner, Gas Burner, Pizza Peel, Hopper Tool Manual
2. Ooni 3 Portable Wood Pellet Pizza Oven W/ Stone and Peel, Stainless Steel
Uuni 3 is the definitive tool for your garden or outdoor kitchen. It’s designed specifically to take the cost, bulk and hassle out of using a wood-fired oven. An evolution of the highly acclaimed Uuni 2S, Uuni 3 reaches 932°F in just 10 minutes and can cook an authentic wood-fired pizza in an incredible 60 seconds. The patent-pending oven runs on wood pellets which are very energy-dense and inexpensive. What’s new in Uuni 3? • Insulated body – for maintaining heat efficiency • New Wood Pellet Burner – enabling better temperature control and consistent cooking • 3 legs instead of 4 – making Uuni even more stable on any surface. • New chimney clip – the addition of this mechanism makes it easier than ever to pack up and move, whether heading to the hills or hitting the beach. Extreme 500°C heat Uuni 3 gets up to 932°F which enables you to cook food really fast. You can make a wood-fired pizza in just 60 seconds! Not just for pizza; Uuni 3 is great for all types of meat, seafood, vegetables, flatbread – ideal for any food that enjoys short cooking times. Wood-fired Uuni is powered by wood pellets which are very energy-dense and cheap; they’re like regular wood except compressed. No additives, no hidden extras. Just wood. The pellets ignite easily & Uuni takes just 10 minutes to heat up, from cold to 932°F. Lasts a lifetime Uuni is made of beautiful brushed stainless steel. It weathers and ages as you use it, but it doesn’t rust and just keeps on performing. It’ll make for a key feature in your outdoor kitchen or barbecue area. Entertainment Because of the ease and speed-of-use, Uuni is fantastic for entertaining friends or family. Get the gang together to make their own pizzas and then wood-fire them to perfection in front of their eyes. Responsibly Sourced All Uuni products that contain wood have been responsibly sourced and we even plant a tree for every Uuni 3 + bag of pellets sold! Read more about the Uuni sustainability project here. Award Winning 2017 Vesta Award Winner 2017 RHS Chelsea Flower Show Finalist (judging to take place May 2017) Technical specification: • Weight: 13.4 kg / 29.5 lbs. boxed • Size: 22x36x64 cm / 8.6 x 14.1 x 25.2″ (HxWxL) with legs extended, excluding door handle. Height of Uuni 3 including chimney: 67cm / 25.2”. • Stone baking board size: 33.7 x 33.7 cm / 13.2 x 13.2″ • Max pizza size: 13” • Max clearance above stone: 11 cm / 4.3” • Power: approx. 6 kWh • Fuel: wood pellets • Materials: 439 stainless steel, stainless steel rivets, FSC certified wooden handles, cordierite stone baking board. • Uuni 3 is compatible with the forthcoming Gas Burner (As too is Uuni 2S) What’s in the box: • Uuni 3 wood-fired oven • Wood Pellet Burner • Cordierite stone baking board • Pizza peel • Manual and safety instructions Please note: wood pellets are sold separately.
3. Ooni Koda
Ooni Koda Gas, Powered Outdoor Pizza Oven, OONI-KODA
4. Cuisinart CPS-445 Pizza Grilling Set
CPS-445 Features: -Set includes pizza stone, pizza peel and pizza cutter. -Material: Stainless steel. -Preheat pizza stone on top of grill in 15 minutes. -Pizza peel and pizza cutter material: Stainless steel. -Pizza cutter has easy grip handle. -Pizza peel folds for easy storage. Item: -Pizza Wheel/Pizza Grilling Stone. Material: -Stainless Steel. Color: -Black, Brown. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -0.75″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -12″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -12″. Overall Product Weight: -5 lbs.
5. Bertello Wood Burning Tray for Propane Gas Burner
Napoli Wood Burning Tray for Propane Gas Burner. This patent pending wood tray allows you to cook with wood in your Napoli Pizza Oven while using the Napoli Propane Gas Burner at the same time. The gas burner slides into the specially designed wood tray, allowing you to put wood on top of the gas burner. You can quickly heat the oven with the propane gas burner (sold separately) then add wood for an authentic wood fired flavor.
6. Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven
Camp Chef: the Way to Cook Outdoors
The brick ovens of Italy are renowned for legendary artisan pizzas, with perfectly crisp crust and toppings melded together. Now enjoy true artisan style pizza on your own patio with the portable Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. Specially designed features replicate the performance of a wood-fired brick oven – from its double walled construction and specially designed burners to its ventilation and cordierite ceramic pizza stone. Micro-adjust valves give you heat control and responsiveness to cook perfect artisan pizza every time.
Double layered ceiling enhances heating dynamics, bakes like a brick oven Preheat and ready to cook in 15 minutes Built-in valve ignition/micro-adjust valve give you total flame control Built-in temperature gauge monitor internal air temps Ventilated oven door with handle Stainless steel construction is easy to clean 17,000 BTU specially designed burner and heat plates Oven can reach temperatures upwards of 700° F Perfect for pizza, baking breads, roasting meats and more Runs on a 1-lb disposable propane bottle Regulator and 5 ft. hose included to adapt to standard bulk propane tank
Overall Dimensions without shelf: 15″ x 26″ x 16″ Stone Dimensions: 13.25″ x 20″ Oven Opening Dimensions: 22.25″ x 4.25″ Shelf Dimensions: 5″ x 23″ Total Output: 17,000 BTU/hr Weight: 47 lbs.
7. Chef Pomodoro Aluminum Metal Pizza Peel with Foldable Wood Handle for Easy Storage 12-Inch x 14-Inch, Gourmet Luxury Pizza Paddle for Baking Homemade Pizza Bread
- ✅ Aluminum Head with Foldable Wooden Handle, measuring 12-inch wide by 14-inch long with a 10-inch foldable handle. Total length when fully extended is 24-inch long
- ✅ Made of commercial grade aluminum and all natural pine wood, the Aluminum Metal Pizza Peel Paddle is the perfect tool and companion in baking and cooking pizzas, bread, pastries and more!
- ✅ Transfer pizzas, delicate breads, cakes, pies, pastries into an oven, wood fired oven or grill to keep from burning your baker’s hand from the oven or from the hot baked goods. Perfect as a cake lifter
- ✅ Foldable design for extremely easy storage, capable to fit in any kitchen size; in a house, restaurant, apartment or condo!
- ✅ With a safety backstep, this peel is designed perfectly for lifting pizzas, or cake sheets out of the oven, the Metal Pizza Paddle is a must have for any baker and pizza chef. Compatible with Uuni 3, most commercial pizza ovens and accessories, Pizzeria Pronto, Green Egg, Mastercraft!
POMODORO’s Aluminum Metal Pizza Peel with Foldable Wooden Handle was crafted specifically for the pizza maker, home chef and artisan baker. Designed with function and practicality in mind, the aluminum metal is made from commercial grade aluminum for durability and withstanding high temperatures. With an 11-inch foldable wooden handle, it can easily be folded inward to save space, making it easy to store. The paddle is a perfect match for any kitchen décor, gourmet pizza parlor and bakery. It’s incredible strength prevents warping and subdues heat from transferring pizza and baked goods to and from an oven/grill.
Use POMODORO’s Aluminum Pizza Peel to transfer pizzas, bread and other baked goods to and from the oven, outdoor grill and wood fired ovens.
- Turn the wood knob to loosen the screw and turn handle 180°. Firmly tighten the handle prior to use.
- Sprinkle with flour, cornmeal or milled wheat bran to allow the pizza, bread and baked goods to slide easily onto the peel.
- Carefully place onto a pizza stone, baking sheet or tray with the peel
- Once finished cooking, slide out the pizza, bread or baked goods from the oven using the peel
- Mmmm, enjoy and serve!
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Scrap off any excess food or crumbs from the peel using a soft sponge. Dry immediately.
- Do not soak or use abrasive scrubbers. Not dishwasher safe
- Once you are finished cleaning, loosen the wood knob and turn handle inward for storage.
With a small footprint of 12-inch x 14-inch, POMODORO’s Aluminum Metal Pizza Peel is the perfect all-purpose pizza peel!
Metal Peel: Commercial-Grade Aluminum
Wooden Knob + Handle: All Natural Pine Wood
12-inch x 25-inch (fully extended)
12-inch x 14-inch (folded)
8. Outdoor Pizza Oven Kit • DIY Pizza Oven – The Mattone Barile Foam Form (Medium Size) provides the PERFECT shape / size for building a money-saving homemade Pizza Oven with locally sourced Firebrick.
- Mattone Barile – Medium Sized Pizza Oven Form – (32” x 22” Interior / 700 SqIn Cooking Surface)
- Quickly, Easily and Inexpensively build a Wood-Fired Brick Pizza Oven with Locally Sourced Materials.
- Extremely-Detailed and Ridiculously-Illustrated Pizza Oven Plans with Materials Lists can be downloaded for FREE on our website.
- America’s LOWEST priced DIY Pizza Oven PERIOD! The average FINISHED oven (including the base) costs around $1400!
- 1000’s of Pizza Oven Kits Sold… 4.89 Stars from Actual Customers / Customer Reviews!
When you’re ready to build a low-cost, yet highly functional wood-fired outdoor pizza oven, look no further than the Mattone Barile foam DIY pizza oven form! This medium-sized wood-fired brick pizza oven is the perfect size to bake a romantic dinner for two… but large enough to entertain 15 – 30 hungry friends with ease! Designed for smaller porches and patios, this powerful brick pizza oven really packs a punch! You can easily cook 15 – 20 pizzas in just 1 hour. Please Note – this is only the pizza oven foam form. The pizza oven cooking accessories and the highly recommended ceramic fiber blanket (insulation) are not included.
9. Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven Accessory, 16-Inch
- Opened face pizza oven cooks like a traditional wood-fired brick oven
- Fully adjustable heat allows for cooking several styles of pizza including artisan, premade and frozen pizzas
- Ceramic stone pulls outer moisture off dough and promotes perfect crust, leaving the inside moist and fluffy
- Pizza stone made of cordierite ceramic
- Cooking Surface Diameter: 15″ x 20″ (300 sq. in)
Camp Chef: The Way to Cook Outdoors The Camp Chef Artisan Pizza Oven 90 accessory cooks the perfect pizza every time. Designed after the idea of a true, wood fire pizza oven, the Italia Pizza Oven takes your homemade pizza to the next level. A ceramic pizza stone promotes even heat and will give your pizza a delectable crust. Enjoy hot, fresh, flavorful pizzas cooked on your patio, in camp or where ever you take your Camp Chef stove. Great to cook breads, cookies, and pies too.
– Opened face pizza oven cooks like a traditional wood-fired brick oven
– Fully adjustable heat allows for cooking several styles of pizza including artisan, premade, and frozen pizzas.
– Ceramic stone pulls outer moisture off dough and promotes perfect crust, leaving the inside moist and fluffy.
– Pizza stone made of cordierite ceramic
– Specially designed heat diffusion plates
– Built in temperature gauge
– Includes Italia Pizza Oven Cooking Guide with recipes
– Fits all Camp Chef 16″ Cooking System stoves
– Temperature range: Temperatures can reach up to 700° F
– Cooking Surface Diameter: 15″ x 20″ (300 sq. in)
– Overall Dimensions: 16″ x 24″ x 9″
– Front Opening Dimensions: 20.5 x 4.5
– Product Weight: 30 lbs.
*Do not heat on high on a Camp Chef stove
10. Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Accessories/Folding Peel & Stone Brush – PC0217
- Set includes brushed aluminum pizza peel with folding handle and natural bristle pizza stone brush for cleaning
- Peel safely transfers your pizzas to the oven lessen the risk of getting burned, folds easily for storage
- One heat stamped brushed aluminum pizza peel with folding wood handle
- One pizza stone brush made from stainless steel with natural (palmyra stalk) fiber bristles
- -Compatible with Pizzacraft Pizzeria Pronto Pizza Oven PC6000 and PizzaQue Pizza Oven PC6500 or any pizza oven
Fire up the oven or grill and start baking artisan-style pizzas in the comfort of your own home. Crafting homemade pizzas requires the right equipment – such as a good pizza stone or pizza oven.
The folding aluminum pizza peel and stone cleaning brush are essential for maintenance of your pizza stone or your pizza oven. They are compatible with the Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor Pizza Oven PC6000 and the PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven PC6500. The pizza peel makes transferring pizzas a cinch and conveniently folds for portability and storage. The brush is ideal for cleaning the oven’s baking stones and has a built-in scraper to remove baked-on cheese and toppings.
HOW TO USE: Peel: Unscrew the knob at the base of the handles and unfold the handle. Secure the handle into place by tightening the knob at the base of the handle.
Brush: Use the natural brush bristles to keep the surface of your pizza stone clean, smooth, and free of debris. Make sure that the stone has cooled to room temperature before using the bristles of the brush on your pizza stone. The scraper at the end of the brush is ideal for removing cheese and toppings that have baked onto the pizza stone. The scraper may be used while the pizza stone is still hot.
CARE: Peel: Wash by hand with soap and water. Brush: Remove extra debris by hand. Do not get wet.
CAUTION: The aluminum peel may become hot with use. Use caution not to burn yourself or others. Do not leave brush near heat source.
Several accessories complement the PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven. The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Leg Kit – PC6011 lifts your pizza oven to about 3.3 feet from the ground, which makes it easy to get pizzas in and out of your oven, while the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Side Table – PC6026 provides a convenient and durable workspace right next to your oven.
There are two pizza oven covers which protect your oven in all conditions — the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover, Long – PC6019 and the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover – PC6012. And the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Wood Pellet Smoker and Shovel – PC6021 adds smoky flavor to your pizza while it cooks.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any concerns.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found metal wood fired pizza oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!