We spent many hours on research to finding neff oven heating elements, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best neff oven heating elements, you should not miss this article. neff oven heating elements coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 7 neff oven heating elements by our suggestions
735 reviews analysed
1. Snap Supply Bake Element for GE Directly Replaces WB44T10011
- This Bake Element Directly Replaces the Following Part #’s: WB44T10059, 820921, AH249286, EA249286, PS249286, B003BIGDEA
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
- Installation Instructions available on our website! UL Certified
- Compatible with the following Oven brands: General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others
Compatible with the following Brands: General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. Cross References: WB44T10059, 820921, AH249286, EA249286, PS249286, B003BIGDEA. Model Numbers: JBP78WB4WW, JBP66WB4WW, JBP78WB1WW, JBP79WB4WW, JBP26WB4WW, JBP26WB5WW, JBP66BB1WH, JBP78WB2WW, JBP78WXB1WW, JBP78BB1BB, JBP66WB1WW, JBP30WB1WW, JBP26WB1WW, JBP30WXB2WW, JBP48WB1WW
2. ERP WB44T10011 Bake Element
3. Supplying Demand WB44T10011 Bake Element Assembly EA249286, PS249286, AP2030997
- Unplug unit before servicing
- 220 volts, plugin installation
- Alternate part numbers include WB44T10059, 820921, AH249286, EA249286, PS249286, AP2030997
- Compatible with GE brands which include Hotpoint and many Kenmore/SEARS models.
- Comes in Supplying Demand packaging. 1-year Supplying Demand warranty provided as long as purchased through authorized sellers of Pandora’s OEM Appliance Parts.
WB44T10011 is one of the most popular elements on the market. Compatible with GE, Hotpoint, and Kenmore/Sears models. This is not an GE OEM product. The GE brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the GE brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. “The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed herein Supplying Demand are registered and unregistered trademarks of Supplying Demand, its affiliates, and others. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed herein without the written permission of Supplying Demand or such third party that may own the trademark displayed herein. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed herein, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.”
4. WB44T10011 Bake Element for GE Ovens by PartsBroz – Replaces Part Numbers AP2030997, WB44T10059, 820921, AH249286, EA249286, PS249286
- ✅ PART NUMBER WB44T10011: This part directly replaces part numbers AP2030997, WB44T10059, 820921, AH249286, EA249286, and PS249286.
- ✅ FOR GE OVENS: The bake element works with several General Electric (GE) electric range ovens. This includes JBP66BB1CT, JBP78WXB4WW, JBP79WB2WW, JBP35BB1AD, JBP66WH2WW, JBP66WK1WW, and JBP79BB4BB. Reach out to us to confirm compatibility with your oven model.
- ✅ RESTORES HEAT: A bake element heats the air at the bottom of your oven so that you’re able to bake food. Replace a broken or shorted out element with this one to restore heat to your oven.
- ✅ SIMPLE DIY FIX: In fewer than 15 minutes, you can fix your oven. You’ll just need a Philips screwdriver to get the job done.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY PART: Built to last, the bake element meets or exceeds all original manufacturer specifications for performance and fit. It also comes with the bracket needed for installation. Specs: 3,410 watts, 240 volts, 0.25-in. male terminals. Dimensions: approx. 19.2L x 17.9W
The baking element is located in the bottom of your oven. It warms the air inside so that you’re able to bake. If the terminals break off or the element shorts out or burns out, your oven won’t heat up like it should. Thankfully, replacing a broken bake element with the WB44T10011 exact equivalent by PartsBroz is easy and affordable.
Disconnect your oven from its power source prior to beginning the repair. Helpful tools include a Philips screwdriver and a pair of work gloves. Make note: when disconnecting the broken element from the wires, don’t let the wires fall back inside your oven wall. You’ll need to connect the wires to the new element.
Compatible brands and models include but are not limited to:
General Electric: JBP78WB4WW JBP66WB4WW JBP78WB1WW JBP79WB4WW JBP26WB4WW JBP26WB5WW JBP66BB1WH JBP78WB2WW JBP78WXB1WW JBP78BB1BB JBP66WB1WW JBP30WB1WW JBP26WB1WW JBP30WXB2WW JBP48WB1WW JBP35WB4WW JBP66CK4CC JBP66WB2WW JBP26WB2WW JBP30WXB4WW JBP78AB1AA JBP78BB4BB JBP80WF1WW JBP30BB1WH JBP30WB4WW JBP78AB2AA JB710SH2SS JBP26CB1CC JBP35BB4WH JBP69BD1BB JBP79CB4CC JBP30BB1AD JBP30WB2WW JBP30WB5WW JBP66EK2BB JBP69BH3BB JBP78DD2CC JBP78WXB2WW JBP26WB3WW JBP66BB1CT JBP78WXB4WW JBP79WB2WW JBP35BB1AD JBP66WH2WW JBP66WK1WW JBP79BB4BB JB900BD1BB JBP26AB1AA JBP30BB1CT JBP48WB4WW JBP66AB2AA JBP66BB1AD JBP69BF3BB JBP78CB1CC JBP79BB1BB JBP80BF1BB JBP81BK2BB JBP82WF1WW JBP90TF1WW JBP66CB2CC JBP66WH1WW JBP66WK4WW JBP68MK1BS JBP70WK4WW JBP78AB4AA JBP26WH1WW JBP30AB1AA JBP30BB4WH JBP35DJ1WW JBP48WB5WW JBP66BB4WH JBP66EK1BB JBP66SH3SS JBP68MK2BS JBP68SH2SS JBP69CH2CC
Replaces Several Part Numbers
This part directly replaces part numbers AP2030997, WB44T10059, 820921, AH249286, EA249286, and PS249286.
Questions about compatibility? Reach out to us in the customer questions and answers section or on the PartsBroz storefront.
5. WB44T10011 Bake Element WB44T10059 Fits GE AP2030997 PS249286
- Manufactured by Exact Replacement Parts (ERP)
- Bake Element WB44T10011 replaces the following parts: AP2030997, WB44T10059, 820921, AH249286, EA249286, PS249286
- Approximately 18″ (left to right), Approximately 20-1/2 (front to back), Inserts approximately 3″ apart
- Bake Element WB44T10011 is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat to baking
6. Oven Heating Element Replaces Maytag 74004107, 7406P428-60
Product Description Replacement bake element made to fit a variety of makes and models of range ovens Replacing your baking element can solve many range oven problems, including too much or too little heat This bake element is made to fit a variety of Maytag ranges and ovens, including the models listed below May fit other makes and models of ranges and ovens not listed 240 volts, 2585 watts If your Maytag range oven’s model number is not listed, use part numbers and dimensions to determine if this baking element will fit your Maytag oven, range or stove Please note that this bake element is an aftermarket part made to fit a variety of makes and models Replaces part numbers: 74004107, W10310271, 7406P428-60, PS2082042, 704163, 11417064, PT12280182, ERB4107, AP4656327, AP4094020 Dimensions: 19″ wide x 15 1/4″ long For Maytag models: JDR8895BAB13 JDR8895BAS13 JDR8895BAW13 JDR8895BCB13 JDR8895BCS13 JDR8895BCW13 JER8895BAS10 JER8895BAS11 JER8895BAS12
7. GE APPLIANCE PARTS WB44X200 Bake Element for GE, Hotpoint, and RCA Wall Ovens
Part Number WB44X200 replaces TJ90CH44X200, CH44X200, 14200023, 3267, 454483, 458290, AH249424, CH44X160, EA249424, ERB44X200, PS249424, R0710083, RP44X160, RP44X200, TS44X160, TS44X200, WB44X0160, WB44X0200, WB44X160, WB44X200, WB44X200R, WB44X6200, YCH44X200. Made by GE/Hotpoint, approx. 13 1/4″ wide X 16 3/4″ long. GE Factory Part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore. • GE’s electric range bake unit (model #: WB44X200) is a replacement part for ovens that are not producing heat. This model fits on numerous GE model ovens. • Electric range bake units are designed to create high temperatures in ovens. If little or no warmth is being created upon powering up your oven, bake units should be the first part to be checked for functionality. • GE’s electric range bake unit (model #: WB44X200) is designed for free standing electric ranges with screw-in terminals. Additionally, this particular models electric output and dimensions are as follows:• 3100 Watts / 240 Volts ; 2330Watts / 208 Volts• 13 ¼ “W x 20″D • WARNING: To avoid a risk of electrical shock, before replacing the bake heating element, you must unplug the range or shut off the circuit breaker to the unit. To avoid a risk of burn, make sure that the range is off, and the unit’s heating element is cool to the touch.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Neff Oven Heating Elements for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!