797 reviews analysed
1. Crystal Katana Crystal and Rhinestone Applicator Tool by Crystal Ninja
- Improve your “blinging” skills! The Crystal Katana by CrystalNinja was created by award winning Flatback Specialist and master user, Kellie DeFries and proven to shave time off the process of hand setting-gluing Swarovski Flatbacks.
- Do you use regular beeswax for transferring your light objects? You’ll find that it’s too soft and leaves wax residue on your application surface.
- Tweezers cramp your hands and fling crystals across the room! Ouch! Someone’s going to poke their eye out! Do other china markers or grease pens break, chip, and leave extra residue on crystals?
- Have you noticed the taller, sharper table facet of the later issued Swarovski Elements shredding other pickers and tips to smithereens?
- The answer to all of this madness is the Crystal Katana BY the Crystal Ninja!
Improve your “blinging” skills! The Crystal Katana by CrystalNinja was created by award winning Flatback Specialist and master user, Kellie DeFries and proven to shave time off the process of hand setting-gluing Swarovski Flatbacks, ss3-ss40. Do you use regular beeswax for transferring your light objects? You’ll find that it’s too soft and leaves wax residue on your application surface. Tweezers cramp your hands and fling crystals across the room! Ouch! Someone’s going to poke their eye out! Do other china markers or grease pens break, chip, and leave extra residue on crystals? Have you noticed the taller, sharper table facet of the later issued Swarovski Elements shredding other pickers and tips to smithereens? The answer to all of this madness is the Crystal Katana BY the Crystal Ninja!
2. BladesUSA 1801PP Martial Art Polypropylene Ninja Sword Training Equipment 33.5-Inch Overall
3. BladesUSA E503-PP Martial Arts Polypropylene Training Medieval Sword, 34-Inch Length
The BladesUSA Martial Arts Polypropylene Training Medieval Sword (model E503-PP) features a, with a 34-inch length. Constructed from lead and phthalate free material, this martial arts training sword is made of heavy grade polypropylene, making it a training weapon that closely replicates the weight and feel of the real thing. This black polypropylene sword has a round handle, which offers a comfortable grip when wielding it around for extended periods of time. This training sword is virtually indestructible and offers a safe way to learn the craft of weapons training.
4. Cold Steel Hand and a Half Training Sword 92BKHNH
- Made of polypropylene.
- Closely resembles the “live blade” in terms of weight and size.
- While they’re not quite as rigid as wood, they have the advantages of being virtually unbreakable and remarkably stiff and cut resistant.
- This training aid will not rot, crack split or splinter.
- Minimizes the possibility of causing grievous or permanent injury to those who used it.
- Overall Length: 44.00″
- Blade Length: 34.00″
- Blade Material: Polypropylene
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
The best of the world’s sword fighters have known a simple truth for ages.. if you want to become a reasonably good sword fighter you should endeavor to learn sword fighting techniques, footwork and the basic stances. However, if you want to be a master at sword fighting you have to eventually start fighting with a “live blade”. If your ultimate goal is to wield a razor sharp sword safely and effectively, you need to train with a sword that approximates the size, feel and heft of a live blade, yet minimizes the possibility of causing grievous, permanent, or life-threatening injury to yourself or your training partner. Made of polypropylene. Closely resembles the “live blade” in terms of weight and size. While they’re not quite as rigid as wood, they have the advantages of being virtually unbreakable and remarkably stiff and cut resistant. This training aid will not rot, crack split or splinter. Minimizes the possibility of causing grievous or permanent injury to those who used it.
5. Cold Steel Bokken Martial Arts Training Sword 92BKKC Polypropylene
This Cold Steel Japanese Training Sword – Bokken is closely modeled after the Cold Steel world-famous Warrior Series swords. The bokken’s wide blade imitates the flowing lines of the Warrior swords but as they are made from super tough polypropylene, with no sharp edges or points, they are perfect for armored sparring, training, conditioning drills and “pell work”. Each bokken features an intricately detailed imitation cord wrap grip, offering superior control even when wearing heavy gloves. This training sword offers superior heavy-duty training potential for the modern Martial Artist. This bokken weighs about 19.9 ounces and has a thickness of one inch. The blade portion of the bokken is 30 inches and the handle portion is 11 1/2 inches long, combining for an overall length of 41 1/2 inches.
6. BladesUSA E472-PP Martial Arts Polypropylene Training Tai Chi Sword, 39-Inch Length
The BladesUSA Martial Arts Training Tai Chi Sword (model E472-PP) features polypropylene construction and a 39-inch length. Made of heavy grade polypropylene, this training sword offers the perfect weight and balance for Tai Chi practice. It features a round handle with a dragon head pommel and is sure to help you hone your craft with style and safety in mind.
7. Hero’s Edge G-JS101 Foam Excalibur Sword, 28"
This 28″ Foam Excalibur Sword is an excellent addition to any collection. Made of high quality materials, this foam sword is extremely durable and looks great with any costume or just as a display piece.
8. KitchenIQ 50009 Edge Grip 2-Stage Knife Sharpener, Black
- Coarse for dull and damaged knives
- Fine for polishing the knife and for quick touch-ups for an already sharp knife
- Patented Edge Grip feature allows sharpening on the edge of the table or counter top- prevents the tip of larger knives from dragging over the surface of the counter
- Compact for easy storage. Carbide blades (Coarse) provide quick edge setting capabilities, and the ceramic rods (Fine) are used for the final edge honing
- Non-slip base for added stability and control
Small Size, Big Results
Don’t let the small size of this cutie fool you. This pint size tool is a work horse in the kitchen. Use it to quickly and easily sharpen your favorite knife in the comfort of your own home. Use the KitchenIQ Edge Grip to quickly sharpen your damaged and dull knives and for everyday knife maintenance. This gem sharpens damaged and dull knives with just a few pulls through the coarse slot. This slot includes carbide blades at preset angles to quickly bring a dull knife back to life. Then quickly finish and polishes the knife edge with just a few pulls through the fine slot. The Edge Grip’s small size is ideal for storing in your knife drawer and for anyone with a small kitchen or little storage space.
Work Smarter in the Kitchen
Who doesn’t want to work smarter in the kitchen? A great tip to remember is to keep your knives sharp. Don’t let them go dull. The Fine slot on the Edge Grip is ideal for regular knife maintenance with its gentle ceramics. These ceramics will polish the knife edge and keep it sharp. So run the knife through this slot every time you use the knife. A sharp knife definitely speeds up prep work in the kitchen.
Edge Grip Feature Gives More Flexibility when Sharpening
The Edge Grip is designed with a unique feature called “edge grip. ” What does this mean? Well the bottom of the sharpener has been designed to allow the sharpener to rest on the edge the counter top or table. Why is this helpful? Sometimes when you sharpen a large chef’s knife with a smaller sharpener, you might drag the tip of the knife across the counter top. This can damage the knife or worse the countertop. So sharpening on the edge with the edge grip allows the knife to pull through the slots from heel to tip. Of course you can still use the Edge Grip on top of the surface but isn’t it nice to have flexibility when sharpening if you need it? The bottom is made of a non-slip material that allows for safe and sturdy sharpening.
KitchenIQ Edge Grip Features
Unique design sharpens straight edge double-beveled Euro / American style knives.
Two stages of sharpening, in one small compact unit at a great value!
Coarse sharpening slot includes carbide blades that quickly sharpen dull or damaged knives with just a few pulls.
Fine slot’s ceramic rods are ideal for finishing and polishing the edge, and are perfect for light touch-ups to an already sharp knife.
Edge Grip Bottom allows stable sharpening on the counter top or edge of the counter top or table.
Designed in the USA by Smith’s Consumer Products, Inc. the Edge Experts Since 1886.
Stainless steel and soft touch accents.
9. StatGear Pocket Samurai Folding Knife for EDC – Aluminum Handle Edition
- Samurai Precision – Samurai warriors are famous for their sharp professionalism, honed discipline, and cutting-edge performance. This Pocket Samurai Knife, crafted of high quality steel, is a cut above.
- Tanto Blade – The razor sharp, seriously think slice of metal is composed of top-quality 440c stainless steel. Silky smooth and rust-proof, this pocketknife is easy to sharpen and retains its honed edge.
- Pocket or Keychain – This foldable pocket knife is easy to carry and store in a variety of ways. Slide it into your pocket. Weave it onto your keychain keyring. Or hang it using the removable belt clip.
- 6 Sharp Colors – The traditional katana diamond patterned handle made of aircraft level aluminum comes in 6 vibrant colors. The metal is anodized to coat in the unique color that best matches your world.
- StatGear – Founded by a New York City Paramedic, StatGear manufactures innovative Rescue, Survival & EDC (everyday carry) tools. We do so for your tactical advantage. And we do so stat!
10. Set of 2 Red Padded Sparring Bokken Foam Sword Practice Blade
Foam Sparring Swords are the perfect way to practice full contact martial arts weapon exercises or imaginary swordplay. The heavy duty foam allows for full speed, full contact training and activity without damaging your equipment or your training partner. The core is constructed with ABS plastic with foam covering.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ninja Sorwd Katana Medal for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!