We make a short list of the best outdoor gas range with oven including detail information and score based on 26,323 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best outdoor gas range with oven
1. Gas One 5058 Premium Gas Stove Range with Propane Regulator-2 Burner Tempered Glass Cooktop Auto Ignition
- Glass Top Burner – Gas One’s high-quality glass top provides users with a clean aesthetic build that’s both durable and easy to clean
- High Quality Propane Hose – Gas One’s Glass Top Burner comes with a extremely durable rubber slip on propane hose with a built-in clamp to ensure a leak-free connection
- Auto Ignition – The Glass Top Double Burner comes with a Piezo Ignition function to sidestep the need for conventional matches or lighters when igniting your burner. Simply push and turn the knob to enable the flame
- Non-slip rubber legs – Gas One’s Glass Top Double Burner comes with four non-slip rubber legs to provide the burner with stability and make sure your cooking stays in place
- Easy Cleaning – Easy to maintain and polish, the Gas One Glass Top Double Burner’s surface makes dried food scraps and smudges a problem of the past. Straightforward to wipe down and extremely efficient, the Double Glass Top Burner provides users the best of simple outdoor cooking
2. Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
- Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners.Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven
- comes with two oven racks
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with built in thermometer
- Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Full Dimensions- 12.5 L x 21 W x 18 H inches. Internal Oven Dimensions- 11 L x 16 W x 9 H inches. Oven fits 9 x 13 inches pan inside. weight: 35 pounds
- Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit. Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
DECENT FEATURES of the Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners Oven output: 3,000 BTU (heats up to 400° F) Insulated, efficient oven box and 2 oven racks Matchless ignition Stainless steel body Built-in oven temperature gauge Oven fits 9 x 13 pan inside Powered by a disposable 1 lb propane bottle, can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks Ready to cook out of the box The SPECS Box Dimension: (L x W x H): 24.5 x 16 x 21″ Box Weight: 37 lbs
3. Empava 30" 5 Italy Sabaf Burners Gas Stove Cooktop Stainless Steel EMPV-30GC5B70C
- Designed and Engineered in USA with 2 Years US Based Manufacture Warranty
- AFFORDABLE QUALITY – Made of 100% stainless steel with Italy imported burners and heavy cast iron grates, the Empava recessed stainless steel gas stovetop with Spain imported Orkli brand safety sensor and magnet valve will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come.
- DISHWASHER SAFE – Messy cooktop? The durable knobs and grates in the Empava Gas Cooktops can be cleaned in the dishwasher for worry-free, effortless cleaning and maintenance.
- PREMIUM BURNERS – The Italy imported Sabaf burners in the Empava fixed cooktop use an electronic ignition with no pilot needed and are rated at up to 11942 BTU and feature thermocouple protection to automatically turn off if there is a leak or the stove top overheats.
- SPECIFICATIONS – Product Dimensions: 29.92 in. L x 20.07 in. W x 4.16 in. H, Cutout Dimensions: 28.55 Inch L x 18.7 Inch W – 5 Burners: Triple ring burner 11942 BTU, Rapid burner 10236 BTU, two Semi rapid burner 5971 BTU, Auxiliary burner 3412 BTU – LPG / NG Convertible (Both Nozzles Included) –Works manually w/o electricity – Perfect for RVs, apartments, outdoor use ,etc.. Compatible with any Empava 24 in. Under-Counter Single Wall Oven.
With the Empava EMPV-30GC5B70C Stainless Steel Gas Stove Top You Don’t Have to Sacrifice Quality for Price. The Empava gas cooktop offers you the flexibility you need to make all your favorite dishes with precision and flair. The 18 Gauge stainless steel recessed cooktop burners provide an easy space for balancing multiple pots, while the bridge burner fits everything from multiple small sauce pans to oversized griddles or grill adapters. You can also use the inner ring of the dual ring burner to simmer soups or dial up the power with the outer ring to bring water to a quick boil with 11, 942 BTU. Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to the dishwasher safe cast iron grates & knobs and a stainless steel cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean effortlessly. GAS STOVE TOP FEATURES: Cooktop is factory set for use with Natural gas. If you wish to use LPG call a licensed professional to install the conversion kit. Thermocouple protection: Fire turns off automatically if it overheats or there is a leak. Easy plug and go installation. Electric ignition. Perfect for RVs, apartments, small kitchens to simmer, sear, warm, and boil. Get cooking! Add the Empava 30” Stainless Steel EMPV-30GC5B70C Gas Cooktops Stove Top to your cart today.
4. MONT ALPI 3 IN 1 Pizza Oven Grill
MONT ALPI PORTABLE 3IN1 GRILL Stainless steel, “U” shapped burner, 12,000 BTU heat output,Includes cast Iron griddle plate, Heavy duty non stick cooking grill and pizza stone,Large cooking area, 26LB net weight, Easy dishwasher cleaning system, tempeiture gauge, Propane
5. Pizzacraft PC0601 Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven
- Bake restaurant-quality homemade pizza on your gas stovetop
- Pre-heats to hotter than a conventional oven in under 15 minutes, up to 600F
- Cooks pizza in only 6 minutes
- 12” hollow-core Cordierite pizza stone distributes heat evenly for a perfect, crispy crust every time
- Constructed of a sturdy Steel base and vented Hood, includes built in thermometer
- Door keeps heat in while cooking, silicone handle slides it safely open and closed
- Fits most but not all gas stovetops, not compatible with electric ranges
If you’ve ever dreamed of transforming your kitchen into a pizzeria, the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven can help you get the hot, fresh pizza you love.
Most conventional ovens can only achieve temperatures of 500 F and require up to an hour to reach those heats. The Stovetop Pizza Oven can heat up to 600 F in about 15 minutes, allowing you to cook your pizza in as little as 6 minutes. The Stovetop Pizza Oven uses one of your stovetop’s gas burners to reach cooking temperature. Simply place the oven on top of your burner and turn it on.
The oven’s heat-efficient design traps and reflects heat to create the optimal pizza-cooking environment. Dual cordierite baking stones absorb the direct heat from the flame and redistribute it evenly, eliminating hot spots. The stones are separated by a layer of air to diffuse heat, and the bottom stone has a cutout for improved airflow. The built-in thermometer lets you know when it’s time to cook, and the moisture vent in the top prevents your pizza from becoming soggy.
With the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven, you can get pizzeria-perfect pizza in your own home.
HOW TO USE: Assemble your oven as instructed in the manual (about 15 minutes). Place the oven on top of your gas stovetop burner, making sure the opening on the bottom of the oven (which exposes the bottom cordierite stone) is centered above the burner. Turn your burner to high and allow to preheat for 15 minutes with the door shut. Remove the door and place your pizza on the stone using a pizza peel. Replace the door and allow to cook for about 3 minutes. Remove the door and use your peel to extract the pizza and then rotate it 180, then replace the oven and shut the door. Allow to cook another 3 minutes and remove.
PLEASE NOTE: Your stove top needs to have gas burners. The Stovetop Pizza Oven will not work with an electric range. Recommended for 9500-15000 BTU NG or LPG Indoor gas range burners. Can be used on burners with lower BTU, but preheat time may be longer.
PLEASE NOTE: The Stovetop Pizza Oven will reach 600F during cooking. Please keep this in mind when determining whether the Stovetop Pizza Oven is compatible with your stove top. The Stovetop Pizza Oven should fit directly over one of your burners without covering or coming too close to materials that could be damaged by high heat such as plastic knobs or counter tops made of heat-sensitive materials. Built-in ranges featuring knobs on top of the range directly next to burners are not compatible with the Stovetop Pizza Oven. We do not recommend purchasing the Stovetop Pizza Oven if your range has dial knobs near your burners or if your range is directly next to a countertop that can not withstand some heat.
PLEASE NOTE: Many types of peels will work with the Stovetop Oven. However, we strongly recommend Pizzacraft PC0231 Aluminum Folding Pizza Peel (pictured above, sold separately) designed specifically to work with the Stovetop Oven. This peel will make it easier to transfer pies in and out of your oven.
CAUTION: Oven will become very hot. Use heat safe gloves when handling. Do not leave unattended. Allow to cool before cleaning and storing.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any questions or concerns.
6. GasOne B-5300 One High-Pressure Outdoor Propane Burner Gas Cooker Welded Frame No Assembly required 0-20 PSI
- High output – exerting up to 65, 000 BTU, gas one’s high pressure Single burner cooks, boils, and grills rather quickly. A great addition for those looking to power there Tailgating, camping, or even the occasional family meet-up
- Heat adjustable – control your high output flame through the regulators control knob to direct the gas flow from your 20lb propane tank
- Convenient- air valve controllable to have a consistent clean blue flame, comes with a high-pressure regulator and hose for your propane tank Connection, Easy to use right out the box
- STEEL BRAIDED – Includes CSA Listed 0-20 adjustable regulator and heat resistant, steel-braided hose, Ensures safe flow of pressure and gas, O-Ring on Regulator for leakage-free use
- Low height strong frame – Gas one’s single burner has an extremely sturdy body and is compact enough to be highly portable. Easy to store and able to handle heavy weight, The B-5300 is the heavy-duty burner for your outdoor cookouts
Exertion to 65, 000 BTU, gas one’s high pressure Single burner cooks, boils, & grills rather quickly. A great addition for those looking to power there tailgating, camping, or even the occasional family meet-up.
7. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
8. Rubbermaid Commercial FGTHO550 Stainless Steel Oven Monitoring Thermometer
- Oven thermometer that displays true oven temperature to assist in safe food preparation
- Made of durable stainless steel
- NSF-approved and its large, easy-to-read dial shows clearly marked temperatures, perfect for professional and home kitchens
- It hangs or stands for easy installation and has a lens that will not shatter
- Reads both Fahrenheit and Celsius. 2 inches long by 4.55 inches wide 0.15 pounds
Rubbermaid Commercial Stainless Steel Oven Thermometer displays true oven temperature to help ensure safe and correct food preparation. The thermometer is made of stainless steel. It is NSF-approved and its large, easy-to-read dial shows clearly marked temperatures, perfect for professional and home kitchens. It hangs or stands for easy installation and has a lens that will not shatter. Reads both Fahrenheit and Celsius. 2 inches long by 4.55 inches wide 0.15 pounds.
9. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found outdoor gas range with oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!