We make a short list of the best outdoor kitchen brick oven including detail information and score based on 37,668 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best outdoor kitchen brick oven
1. Summerset ‘The Oven’ Outdoor Freestanding Large Capacity Gas Oven with Pizza Stone, Smoker Box and Mobile Cart, 304 Stainless Steel Construction, Liquid Propane
- 304 Stainless Steel construction for long-term use and durability
- Freestanding unit
- 16,000 BTU Main Burner
- Reliable electronic ignition for easy start up
- CSA Certification
- Fits pizzas up to 16-inches in diameter
- Includes front-view window with temperature gauge and a cool-touch handle to avoid burns
- Overall Dimensions – 54.25 x 25.5 x 58.5-Inches (W x D x H)
- Weight – 165 LBS
The Summerset SS-OVFS-LP Freestanding Outdoor Oven, 23-Inches, Propane provides a premium addition to your outdoor kitchen. Featuring heavy duty 304 stainless steel construction, this oven offers quality construction designed to outlast the competition. With a 16,000 BTU main burner, three cooking racks, and a convenient storage drawer, this unit has everything you need to add variety to your cooking when using your outdoor space. This oven also features a large capacity and can fit items up to a 16-inch pizza to ensure you always have enough room for great baking. The included freestanding oven cart features a large storage door for LP tank storage as well as fold-down side shelves for added convenience.
2. Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven
Camp Chef: the Way to Cook Outdoors
The brick ovens of Italy are renowned for legendary artisan pizzas, with perfectly crisp crust and toppings melded together. Now enjoy true artisan style pizza on your own patio with the portable Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. Specially designed features replicate the performance of a wood-fired brick oven – from its double walled construction and specially designed burners to its ventilation and cordierite ceramic pizza stone. Micro-adjust valves give you heat control and responsiveness to cook perfect artisan pizza every time.
Double layered ceiling enhances heating dynamics, bakes like a brick oven Preheat and ready to cook in 15 minutes Built-in valve ignition/micro-adjust valve give you total flame control Built-in temperature gauge monitor internal air temps Ventilated oven door with handle Stainless steel construction is easy to clean 17,000 BTU specially designed burner and heat plates Oven can reach temperatures upwards of 700° F Perfect for pizza, baking breads, roasting meats and more Runs on a 1-lb disposable propane bottle Regulator and 5 ft. hose included to adapt to standard bulk propane tank
Overall Dimensions without shelf: 15″ x 26″ x 16″ Stone Dimensions: 13.25″ x 20″ Oven Opening Dimensions: 22.25″ x 4.25″ Shelf Dimensions: 5″ x 23″ Total Output: 17,000 BTU/hr Weight: 47 lbs.
3. Simond store DIY Brick Pizza Oven Door-19.25”(H) X 27”(W) w/Wooden Handle
This pizza oven door is made from 10 gauge SS-304.
It is Use to seal the heat inside your pizza oven when baking/cooking food items that require long bake times.
- Dimensions: 19.25″ H X 27″ W
- 304 Grade SS Mounting Hardware.
4. Napoli Wood Fire and Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Authentic Gas, Charcoal, and Wood Fired Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven cooker
- Cook at over 930 degrees Fahrenheit (500 Celsius) with the Napoli Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Use Gas, Charcoal, Wood, or Pellets for authentic wood fire and gas brick oven pizza
- 12.5″ wide x 13.5″ deep cooking surface for authentic wood fire and gas brick oven pizza
- Cordierite stone, wood chip/pellet scoop, and wood/charcoal/pellet tray included
The Napoli Pizza Oven – Wood Fired & Gas Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven is the most affordable, high quality, portable, wood fire, charcoal, pellet and gas outdoor pizza oven available. In addition to pizza, you can cook a wide variety of foods, including meat, fish, vegetables and dessert pizzas. This wood fire & gas outdoor pizza oven is extremely fun and addictive to use. It provides amazing tasty Charcoal cooked, gas cooked, or Wood Fire results. The Napoli Oven is lightweight and extremely portable, allowing you to take it with you to virtually any outdoor setting. Achieve restaurant quality results in your own backyard with the Napoli Multi-fueled outdoor pizza oven! Being able to cook at temperatures of over 900 degrees Fahrenheit (much hotter than your standard in house oven) allows you to achieve a perfect crust. The Napoli Wood Fire & Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven is the ultimate choice for your wood burning pizza oven outdoor needs, charcoal, pellets, or gas! Whether you’re looking for an outdoor pizza oven, pizza cooker, brick oven pizza, wood fire pizza oven, charcoal pizza oven, wood oven, or gas pizza oven, The Napoli Wood Fired & Gas Outdoor Portable Pizza Oven will cover all your cooking needs!
5. Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven Combo – Oven, Pizza Peel, Infrared Thermometer, Weatherproof Cover
Bertello Pizza Oven Combo Package. Includes: Bertello Pizza Oven, Pizza Peel, Digital non-contact infrared thermometer, Weather proof cover (covers both oven and gas burner attachment). Optional gas attachment available – sold separately. Bertello Pizza Oven is the most affordable, high quality, portable, wood fire, charcoal, pellet and gas outdoor pizza oven available. (Bertello Propane Gas Attachment sold separately) In addition to pizza, you can cook a wide variety of foods, including meat, fish, vegetables and dessert pizzas. This wood fire & gas outdoor pizza oven is extremely fun and addictive to use. It provides amazing tasty Charcoal cooked, gas cooked, or Wood Fire results. The Bertello Oven is lightweight and extremely portable, allowing you to take it with you to virtually any outdoor setting. Achieve restaurant quality results in your own backyard with the Bertello Wood Fire and Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven! Being able to cook at temperatures of over 900 degrees Fahrenheit (much hotter than your standard in house oven) allows you to achieve a perfect crust. The Bertello Wood Fire & Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven is the ultimate choice for your wood burning pizza oven outdoor needs, charcoal, pellets, or gas! Whether you’re looking for an outdoor pizza oven, pizza cooker, brick oven pizza, wood fire pizza oven, charcoal pizza oven, wood oven, or gas pizza oven, The Bertello Wood Fired & Gas Outdoor Portable Pizza Oven will cover all your cooking needs!
6. Cuore Ovens Super Offer, Call for details Model 1000 Plus Gourmet Wood-Fired Oven Kit – 36.2" internal fire chamber diameter. Ask for extra Discount!!
- Wood-fired oven kit for great gourmet cooking! No other type of oven can impart such flavor, aroma and texture to your food.
- Fast, easy assembly makes building the fire chamber of your gourmet oven a snap.
- Large internal diameter (36.2″) and excellent performance.
- Cooks anything you would cook in a a regular oven, only much better!
- Ships from the USA. When ordering, please provide a phone number for delivery.
Ask any chef, a wood-fired oven imparts a richness of flavor, texture and aroma to food no other type of oven can. That’s why wood-fired ovens provide the ultimate gourmet cooking experience, perfect for gathering your friends and family around some great food. However, they are usually extremely expensive – but not anymore. Cuore Ovens Co. is proud to introduce the Cuore 1000 Wood-Fired Oven Kit, an affordable, no-compromise product designed to bring top gourmet cooking to your home. Through a smart blend of materials and careful craftsmanship, together with tried-and-true, traditional oven design, our kit will give you, your family and your friends unending hours of sharing fun – and the best food, too! Designed to be the heart and core of your gourmet wood-fired oven, it consists of 7 refractory prefabricated parts plus the oven mouth cover and a thermal insulation blanket. With fast and easy assembly, it provides excellent performance troughout a very long service life. You can install it indoors or outdoors, depending on your home layout, and finish it in almost any imaginable way, always blending perfectly with your decor. With our comprehensive step-by-step instructions and a minimum of hands-on building experience, you can even install it yourself or hire someone to do it if you prefer. *** IMPORTANT INFORMATION! *** When receiving your Cuore Model 1000 Plus, please check it visually for any transportation damage before opening the pallet. In the unfortunate event it’s damaged in any way, refuse delivery. We will arrange for another one to be sent to you immediately.
7. Outdoor Pizza Oven Kit • DIY Pizza Oven – The Mattone Barile Foam Form (Medium Size) provides the PERFECT shape / size for building a money-saving homemade Pizza Oven with locally sourced Firebrick.
- Mattone Barile – Medium Sized Pizza Oven Form – (32” x 22” Interior / 700 SqIn Cooking Surface)
- Quickly, Easily and Inexpensively build a Wood-Fired Brick Pizza Oven with Locally Sourced Materials.
- Extremely-Detailed and Ridiculously-Illustrated Pizza Oven Plans with Materials Lists can be downloaded for FREE on our website.
- America’s LOWEST priced DIY Pizza Oven PERIOD! The average FINISHED oven (including the base) costs around $1400!
- 1000’s of Pizza Oven Kits Sold… 4.89 Stars from Actual Customers / Customer Reviews!
When you’re ready to build a low-cost, yet highly functional wood-fired outdoor pizza oven, look no further than the Mattone Barile foam DIY pizza oven form! This medium-sized wood-fired brick pizza oven is the perfect size to bake a romantic dinner for two… but large enough to entertain 15 – 30 hungry friends with ease! Designed for smaller porches and patios, this powerful brick pizza oven really packs a punch! You can easily cook 15 – 20 pizzas in just 1 hour. Please Note – this is only the pizza oven foam form. The pizza oven cooking accessories and the highly recommended ceramic fiber blanket (insulation) are not included.
8. Pizzacraft 16.5" Round ThermaBond Baking/Pizza Stone – For Oven or Grill – PC9898
- Make and bake your favorite pizza in your oven or on your grill
- Made of 100% all-natural FDA-safe Thermabond material, thermal shock resistant
- Homemade breads, pastries, even frozen pizzas cook evenly on the stone surface
- Stone requires no seasoning or conditioning, cleans up with water
- 16.5 Inch Diameter – the perfect sized pizza or loaf of bread
This round Thermabond pizza stone is perfect for creating amazing pizza, bread, and other baked goods right in your own kitchen. Baking stones help to eliminate hot spots while cooking, and produce uniformly browned crust; they’re also great for heating or reheating ready made or frozen foods. This 16.5 inch diameter stone is made of thermabond, making it thermal shock resistant; cold foods can be placed on a hot stone with no risk of shattering. This stone does not require any seasoning or conditioning, so perfect pizza is only minutes away. Product Care: Stones arrive ready for immediate use – there is no need to “season” a new stone with oil or soak the stone in water before each use. The natural properties of a stones will cause it to darken and spot with age; do not attempt to remove this discoloration. Do not ever use soap when cleaning the stone, just hot water and a non-abrasive scrubber. USE: For best results, pre-heat oven or grill to 500˚ F (260˚ C) and place stone in middle of oven on lowest rack or middle of grill for 30 minutes. When it is time to bake, dust stone with cornmeal before placing baked goods on top. If baking a prepared food item, bake as directed by manufacturer on packaging. For fresh pizza, a flat metal spatula or a pizza peel dusted with cornmeal works well for transferring food to the baking stone. Alternatively, using an oven mitt or glove, remove the hot stone from the oven , place food to be baked onto the stone and return both to the oven or grill. STONE WILL GET HOT! USE OVEN MITT OR GLOVE WHEN HANDLING.
9. Chicago Brick Oven CBO-500 Countertop Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Oven – Copper
Experience the ultimate in outdoor dining and entertainment with Chicago Brick Oven. Made in the USA, this wood-fired pizza oven will become the centerpiece of your outdoor kitchen for its versatility, durability and performance. Unlike other pizza ovens that have a separate firebox, Chicago Brick Oven features a low, igloo-shaped dome design which is modeled from ancient Italian wood-fired oven designs. The flue system creates a steady draft along the dome to prevent smoke from existing through the front. This makes it easy to cook wood-fired pizza, steaks, chicken, and other recipes. The design of the oven creates a FlameRoll, using the vent to pull the flame horizontally across the top of the dome and then vertically back down the side, creating temperatures of up to 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit for superior cooking. The high heat will cook an authentic wood-fired pizza in about 2 minutes. The special shape of the oven reduces all cold spots and ensures that the radiant heat is used efficiently. The oven has a 29 X 23-inch cooking area and sits directly on your existing countertop. Combining traditional brick oven design with modern engineering, this outdoor oven is made from refractory cement and stainless steel fibers. The outside of the oven has a powder-coated steel cabinet with a copper vein finish for a classic, Italian wood fired oven appearance. The CBO-500 pizza oven comes as a complete package with an infrared thermometer, pizza peel and cleaning brush. It takes 45 minutes to heat up and requires no assembly so you can start cooking right away.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found outdoor kitchen brick oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!